IshaqNama

By authorchetna

A compilation of four short stories. Anyla × Krishiv The chaotic duo. Always bickering about one thing or ot... More

Copyright
Dedication
Playlist
Note
1-The First Meeting
2-The Movie Date
3-The Heart Break
4-The Unknown Stalker
5-Mystery of the Boyfriend
6-The First Date
7-The Trauma
8-The Guilt
9-Another Date?
10-What are we?
11-The Concert
12-Are we getting Married?
13-Birthday Party
Family Tree

Characters

287 15 3
By authorchetna

Krishiv Khurana

Meaning of name - Lord Krishna and Shiva

Age - 21 years

Height - 6'3 feets

He is son of one of the richest personalities of Delhi and as anyone would expect a rich kid to be he is just like that. Arrogant, rude, spoiled and a bully. But with the bad side there is also something good which is his hobby to play guitar.

Rishaan Khurana

Meaning of name - gods chosen one

Age - 23 years

Height - 6'2 feets

He is the older brother of Krishiv Khurana and the heir to Khurana cooperates. Being his older brother he had a lot of responsibilities despite all of those he is the sweetest and the humblest person. He gives pure golden retriever energy funny, charming and protective.

Adyti Khurana

Meaning of name - unbound and limitless

Age - 17 years

Height - 5'2 feets

She is the youngest of all three siblings of the Khurana family. She is addicted to social media just like any other teenager these days and not just that she is quite popular in instagram having more than a million followers. Just like her name she is limitless.

Sulekha Khurana

Age - 51

Mother of the three siblings. Most loving and caring person and a homemaker.

Vijay Khurana

Age - 53

Father of Krishiv Khurana and the owner of Khurana cooperates. Arrogant, rude and ruthless. Doesn't care about his kids or the employees. Ignorant and does things only for money.

Shahraan Rai

Meaning of name - Royal knight

Age - 21 years

Height - 6'1

He is the best friend and classmate of Krishiv. But in contrast he is not like Krishiv, he has emotions and is not arrogant like him. He is one of the most handsome guy in the college and very famous as well. He is the heir of Rai cooperates.

Mrinali Rai

Meaning of name - Lotus

Age - 24

Height - 5'5 feets

Older sister of Shahraan. Very beautiful and sweet. Pure desi Delhi girl not like the typical south Delhi girls. Loves her culture and her family.

Anyla Mathur

Meaning of name - Child of the wind

Age - 21 years

Height - 5'3 feets

Just like her name she is free flowing and independent. She is a really beautiful girl with a sassy attitude. Very protective towards her friends and family. Can't handle her emotions very well.

Zeehan Mathur

Meaning of name - Brightness

Age - 25

Height - 6'2 feets

Older brother of Anyla but acts like a kid. Heir of the Mathur cooperates. Sweet, mischievous and childish.

Reshmika Mathur

Mother of the two Mathur siblings.

Died due to cancer when Anyla was 4 years old

Pritam Mathur

Age - 55

Father of Anyla and Zeehan. After the death of her wife took the role of both mother and father. Owner of Mathur cooperates. Loving, caring and the sweetest.

Shiuli Kapoor

Meaning of name - Flower

Age - 21

Height - 5'6 feets

Best friend of Anyla. Loves music and painting. She is really sweet, kind and devotee of shri Krishna.

More characters will be introduced later in the chapters. Till then enjoy!

Please rate the characters aesthetic in the comments and tell me who is going to be your favourite character after reading their description.

Tell me your ships I will love to hear your ideas....

PS- I was not able to think of any good names for there company :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 97 6
18+content "This marriage is nothing only for a business deal to me. I will make sure to break this engagement in 6 months." He said very rudely "...
5.9K 840 18
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
22.3K 1K 42
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
4.9K 258 19
Three couples, forced into arranged marriages of their own. Three brothers, three wives, and three heartwarming, heartwrenching stories. Daksh Rathor...