Her Second Chance: Marry My H...

By white_lily_24

Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? ... More

1: Am I alive??
2. I need you to marry my husband
Announcement
3. It's time to change my past
4. A new friend
5. Aditya Mehra
6. The Same proposal
7. Fake earings
8. Siya's savior
9. School Reunion - 1
10 . School reunion -2
Main Characters
Side characters
11 . I want to be a different person
12. Highschool memories
13 . Misunderstandings
15. He has a girlfriend
16. Her mother had an affair
14.Alia's pov
17.You didn't misunderstand me
18. Raghav's warning
19 . I won't let her dump me
20. Something has started between them
21. How do I flip him?
22. I like BTS
23. The inevitable will happen
24.Raghav's pov
25. A death for a death
26. I am your dad's allowance.
27. My cat is yours
28. Meeting his parents and breaking off the engagement
29. Samrat's affair exposed
30. I am pregnant
31. I love you, Raghav
32. My pretty girl.
34. Their wedding
35. Life after the wedding

33. The wedding invitation

205 13 1
By white_lily_24

Siya's pov

Tears gathered in my eyes reading his diary. He liked me from the college days. I thought it might be a coincidence that he saved my cat. I am his first love. He loves me so much that he even sacrificed his love because he thought that I was happy with Samrat. I guessed that's why dad sent him back to complete our love story. He's my happiness. How could I not recognise him? Even if I didn't know about his college love for me , I would have still loved him. I realised my feelings yesterday after spending my time with Aditya . Although I was physically present with him , my mind was involved with thoughts about Raghav. I don't know his reason for distancing himself from me. But I can't leave him. I kept staring at Raghav who was sleeping on the bed. "I want to live.. with you." He mumbled. "Yes, Raghav even I want to live with you ." I caressed his head. I don't know when I slept beside him on the bed.

When I woke up, I found him staring at me . I touched his forehead to check the temperature, " Your fever is reduced. That's good . I will make you some coffee." And I was about to go when he stopped me ," Siya ,Wait . Did something happen last night? "
I faked a serious face , "You will say that last night was a mistake , won't you ?"

" But nothing happened last night. I took my medications. So I felt dizzy and I dreamt of you. Did I do something?" He asked confused.

" So you remember it. You spoke casually to me last night . You said that you recognised me the moment you saw me. You said that you wish me to be stable and happy. You also told me you liked me from your college days . I am sorry that I didn't recognise you." I hugged him. " You said we might regret it . But let's regret it together. Then we will be together . Then it'll be okay .To tell the truth, when you told me how you felt , I thought it was the reason I came back . To be able to trust someone and be happy ."
"But, Siya..."
"I love you, Raghav. You told me that you are my dad's allowance. I want to be with you no matter what the consequences will be." He hugged me back.
And this was the beginning of our new relationship.
.....

Raghav dropped Siya in his car a little away from the office so people don't doubt their relationship. Siya reached the office. And received a message from Raghav, " What are your plans for weekend?"

" Whatever you want to do " she replied.

"Let's go on a dinner date." he replied.

Samrat met Siya in the office and said, " I want to talk to you. "

" Do it here ." Siya said with a boring look.

" Siya , We have to work but you ignoring me like I am invisible makes everyone uncomfortable." He was irritated with her ignorance in the office.

" Everyone or you ? Then you shouldn't have done something to result into it " Siya taunted and left leaving Samrat bewildered.

Samrat's pov

I took Alia to meet my mother to make her agree for marriage. I need money to pay my debts and my parents will provide it only when I marry . Moreover she is pregnant with my child. I lied to my parents that Alia graduated from the top University. When I told them that she was pregnant with my child, they were disappointed but also happy that they will have a grandson. Alia impressed my mother with her sweet talks and assurances. My parents agreed for our marriage. My marriage was fixed.

Third person's pov

" Are the only women you know on your team ? You messed up with that terrible woman last time and this one doesn't seem better either. " His mother taunted him.

"Let me be honest with you. I didn't think my son would get married this way. But still since you graduated from a top university.." his mom said to Alia.

" Mom , she's smart and good at her job. And she will work after she gives birth. " Samrat said.

" I like working. Even my mom didn't think that I would get married this way. But I convinced her. Also she adores Samrat. " Alia said trying to impress her.

" So your dad was a businessman in Gujarat and your mom is a teacher. " His mother asked.

" Yes. Before my dad passed away we were a happy family. I just want to live like my parents did. They loved each other very much and were very devoted.. "Alia lied.

"A woman needs to meet the right man. Judging by your choice of man you seem to be very smart." His mother said. " Sons take after their mom and Samrat takes after me and is very smart."

" You're right, Mom." Alia said.

" So we will fix your marriage date soon." His mother said.

After the meeting, Alia asked Samrat about his lie regarding her graduation from the top University. Samrat told her that he did it so that his mom accepts her. Alia argued that she wanted to start this relationship without lies. Samrat taunted her saying that she also lied about her mother adoring him and he had never met her.
...
Siya and Raghav planned to go on a date as a beginning of their new relationship.

"I heard that they booked a hall named 'Swagat Lawns' for their wedding." Raghav told her.

" It was the same place where I got married. It was the worst phase of my life." Siya said.

"Don't worry, Siya. It's all over now. They will get married." Raghav consoled her. She received a message from Meera.

' My parents told my husband to work on their farm. Thanks for your suggestion.'

Siya had told Meera to inform her parents about her husband being dependent on her for the family responsibilities when she came to know about her family problems.
.....
At Meera's father home..

"We didn't say anything when you told us that you will quit your job because we didn't think it matters when one of you works outside. But my daughter works out, takes care of her daughter Aarya and does the household chores. She does everything." Meera's dad told her husband , Nikhil .

"The head of the family raising a child and doing household chores is just..." Nikhil was interrupted by his father in law.

" That's why I am telling you to work on our field." His father in law said.

" But I am not the type to do that kind of work." Nikhil argued.

" How could you say that? You are not that type? Then what type of work do you want ? Household and parenting?" His mother in law said. Nikhil kept quiet.

" So it's decided that you will work on our farm. Get up early and work on the field." Meera's dad told him.
...
Siya told Raghav about Meera and her husband. "Meera just tries to adjust with everything. It's good that you encouraged her to take a step further." Raghav said feeling proud of her. He took her to Juhu beach.

" Isn't this great ? It's so refreshing .I would always come here whenever I had a hard time during college. To regain the strength to keep going. It's my first time to come here being happy." Siya told Raghav.

She took him to a pav bhaji shop.
"I never thought I would get to taste it again." Siya said having a bite of pav bhaji.

" It's quite good." Raghav said tasting it.

" Yes. In a few years, it will be demolished due to redevelopment. " Siya said.

"Do you remember when we went to the restaurant for a lunch for the first time?" She asked.

"Wasn't I brave then ?" He chuckled. Siya nodded. " I was surprised to see you ordering parathas and paneer. Even the way you eats look classy."

" By the way what did your ex girlfriends called you ?" Siya asked curiously as they walked along the beach enjoying the cool breeze.

"Am I smelling something burning here? Don't tell me you are jealous." He joked.

"Raghav.. just tell me."

"Actually I didn't have any to do that. I have always waited for you. The only woman in my life is Siya, my first and only love."Raghav said and hugged her. Siya's eyes filled with tears of happiness.
....

The next day , Ashish sat on Meera's seat. A new employee joined and thought of Ashish as the manager as he was seated on her seat. Meera arrived.

" Meera, you are here. This chair belongs to me. You will return it back to me soon. So use it carefully.Be ready." He taunted her

" Hey, new intern, work properly. Soon, I will be the manager." He told the new guy.

Siya signalled Meera to teach Ashish a lesson.

" Mr.Ashish" Ashish halted in his steps hearing Meera.

"Where is your proposal?" Meera asked him.

" I told you I will do it." He replied.

" Your idea isn't that great so you should at least be diligent. Don't worry. It doesn't suck . It's just not good either." Meera fired back.
Siya and Ria chuckled hearing her. The whole office watched their interaction.
" What the hell are you saying?" Ashish did not expect her to speak like this.

" You know hierarchy better than anyone else here. You know how it works. You are not the Manager anymore." She sat on her chair and continued ," So you don't deserve to sit on this chair . I need to know your standards to think if you deserve it."

" Why are you speaking to me like that ? Where are your formalities?" Ashish was still in disbelief at her behaviour.

" That's how you spoke to me. So I think that it was okay. I am your boss now. So be respectful while addressing me." Meera said.

The whole office was surprised to see Meera's behaviour and were happy that she showed him his place.

Meera threw a dinner party at her parent's house to celebrate her promotion. Everyone congratulated her.

Siddharth arrived there and saw her husband Nikhil with a woman outside her house. Meera arrived at the door to receive her husband,"Where were you ? Everyone has arrived." She asked him. She noticed Siddharth standing behind him.

" Mr. Siddharth, please come in. He's my husband, Nikhil Tripathi." She introduced them. Siddharth glared at Nikhil. He realised that he was cheating on her. He glared at him throughout the party.

"Why is Mr.Siddharth here?" Ria asked Meera surprised.

" I got promoted only because of his belief and trust. So I invited him."

" He came here because you asked him? Seriously?" Ria seemed confused and surprised. She knew Siddharth never attended any dinner parties.
...

Samrat was disappointed to know that his mother would buy him a house only after he and Alia lived together for two years.

Samrat , his mom and Alia went for wedding shopping.
" Samrat, where do you plan to take me on honeymoon? Maldives? Korea? Hawaii?" Alia asked him.

" She's pregnant and it's not safe for the baby. There is a lot to see in Mumbai." His mom interrupted. Alia was disappointed hearing her but couldn't defy her.

Samrat's mother selected old fashioned jewellery and wedding dress for Alia. Even her wedding cards were simple. Alia was disappointed with her choices but couldn't tell her as she wanted to maintain a good image in her eyes.

" Who selects such old fashioned cards and dress? Tell your mom to change it." She told Samrat.

" If you don't like it, tell her yourself. Don't disturb me." He told her.

" How can I tell her ? You have to do it."she told him.

" Damn it. Don't take out your frustration on me. Do it yourself. I don't care." He said and continued playing games on his mobile.

Alia sent her wedding invitation card to Siya . She wanted to make her jealous. Siya forwarded it to Raghav. Later it was announced on the company's website. Samrat was shocked to see the invitation and realised that the whole office came to know about his marriage. He wanted to keep it a secret. He went to Siddharth to complain about it. But Siddharth told him that whenever any employee gets married the company makes an announcement and monetary gifts are given. And the team is given days off to celebrate the wedding. He would be offered holidays for honeymoon too.

" But I wanted to keep it private." He said.

"I think he doesn't want others to know that he's marrying his ex-girlfriend's best friend." the employees gossiped.
....

"I get that you like Ms.Siya but you don't seem to be the type to meddle with Samrat and Alia. Scumbags like them have nothing to do with you. " Siddharth told Raghav.

" Anything that concerns Siya concerns me. Thanks for the announcement" Raghav sent him the invitation to announce it to the company.
...
Siddharth showed Raghav and Siya's date pictures to his grandfather. He was sent by Rajesh to report Raghav's activities and check if Siya was the right choice for Raghav.

" He's laughing." Rajesh was surprised looking at the pics.

" Yes. I have never seen him like that. He suppressed his emotions years ago. He's changing. He seems like he's really living for the first time." Siddharth told him.

" That's really good. He deserves happiness. I think she is the right choice for him." His grandfather was happy.
.....

Samrat reached Alia's apartment and shouted ," Why did you do it ?"

" What did I do ?" She was confused.

" Why did you send it to the office? Everyone at work knows that we are getting married. How can I go to the office now?" He said showing her their wedding invitation on the company's site.

"What's your problem? Is marrying me that bad? Don't forget that I am pregnant with your child."She asked.

"Damn it" he said and left the apartment.
.....
Ria texted Siya, " I want to go to their wedding. I am going to give some money as gift and eat a lot."Siya smiled seeing her message and replied," I am coming too."

Next chapter will be Samrat and Alia's wedding. With some twists.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 72.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
287K 18.6K 25
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
80.7K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...