Lucky one

By mon13_WV

Previously "Milf central" but rebranded to this story Gotham FC's Parker Hamilton catches Anne's attention wi... More

Game day
Official
Semi-finals

Number - Anne Hathaway

658 33 2
By mon13_WV

    Welcome to my new book! This will be completely different than my other books, I hope you enjoy!

dont know much about soccer just pretend it makes sense

       Parker Hamilton had been in her teams locker room when her friend and teammate Ali walked in. "Park, did you see?" Parker looked up at Ali who was walking towards her with her face on her phone. "No what happened?"

    "Your celebrity crush just got divorced. Maybe you have a chance now" Ali said jokingly. Parker gave her a confused face and said "what are you talking about? Anne Hathaway?" Ali nodded. "Yes. Apparently her husband, or I mean ex-husband, was cheating on her with their nanny. Get on it dude!" Parker laughed at her last comment, she wasn't sure if she really had a chance but she was crazy enough to take it.

   A few minutes later she walked up to Ali, "dude look at what I posted." When Ali saw she she busted out laughing. "I can't believe you did that. You sure are crazy, let's hope she sees it."

  And sure enough a few hours later Anne had replied. Parker felt like she was about to pass out. She ran towards Ali and yelled "she replied!!!!!" 

  "Oh my goodness! What did she say?"

   "It's just eye emojis but what do I say now? Should I dm her? Maybe she's just pranking me."

   "Do it. Dm her."

  Parker let go of the deep breath she didn't know she was holding. "I think I'm going to pass out. What just happened?" Ali grabbed her shoulders and gently shook her, "I think you just got lucky today. You should call her later."

    When Parker got home a few hours later, she finally got a chance to text Anne on her phone number. What the fuck do I say? 

     (pretend it says pm I didn't notice)

   The next day Parker spent all of her free time texting Anne. She felt like a teenager again, she loved the feeling. They talked about basics, you know getting to know each other a little. Parker was still unsure if it was anything serious, it was way too early to tell. She was exited about the call later either way. 

  Ali spent the whole day teasing the girl. She didn't tell anyone else because she didn't want to get her hoped up for nothing. But she also didn't let it go to her head, she needed to focus on the game and the practices. She wanted to win the championship, and it was soon approaching.

  She had gone out to dinner with Ali and her children that night. She hadn't had heard from Anne since she got out of practice which wasn't that long ago but the woman was quick to reply. "Do you think it can turn into something more" Ali asked. Parker swallowed the food she had in her mouth, "I'm not sure it's still too early. I hope so though, I'm starting to really like her."

  Parkers phone buzzed. 

Annehathaway liked your post

Annehathaway started following you

  I guess she's not too busy. 

 Parker got home a little while later, still no answer from Anne. She wasn't thinking about it though. If it's meant to happen it'll happen, if not then it was fun while it lasted. So, she took a long and relaxing bath and even took some time to do some self care. She put on grey's anatomy and was laying on the couch. 

  She was starting to dose off when her phone started ringing. She quickly sat up and searched for her phone. Fuck where is it. Oh, found it. She quickly answered it not noticing the caller ID. 

  "Hello?"

  "Hi Parker. How was your day?" Fuck its Anne.

 "Hi Anne, it was fine. And yours?" Parker was a little bit awkward.

  "I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier, my kids were just acting out and I barely had some time to myself but its all good now. My day just got better because I'm talking to you."   

"Hey don't even worry about that, I'm sure you are a busy woman. I'm just lucky I get to talk to you right now."

 "I just want to talk about some serious things right now. I know this is early and I know that we still haven't decided what we are doing but this is important to me. I need to know that if you want this to continue and develop into something more you understand that my kids come first. I'm new to relationships with kids and I'm going to figure it out along the way. I don't want something that isn't gonna be serious in the long haul."

  There was a pause.

"I understand if you don't want that. You are still young and I wouldn't want to tie you down already with my kids-"

"Hey no, I know it's super early but I never meant for this to not be serious. If we are gonna do this it's for the long haul. I know it's super early and we need to get to know each other more but I'm all in if you are. I'm down for the ride and if it doesn't turn out to be for the long haul then it's okay, at least we tried. Let's just continue to get to know each other and when the time comes maybe I can meet your kids. I'm great with kids. My niece Sloane and nephew Ocean can prove it."  Parker couldn't tell but Anne was smiling. 

"Okay."

  The girls continued their call until midnight. They talked about everything and anything that came to mind. Even though it was still early they enjoyed each others company. They looked forward to another call the next night.

Parkerhamilton added to their stories

Parkerhamilton made a post

●○○○

○●○○

○○●○

Parker almost had a heart attack. 

AN- if there are any errors, no there isnt. Part 2 will be out soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.8K 52
When Taylor Swift performed. in New York City during her Fearless tour, the last thing she was expecting was to pass out in the middle. Of the. Show...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
373K 5.2K 82
@seaveydaniel follows you
1.4K 60 5
Taylor Swift and James Hart started there music carriers together in a band called The 89 in 2003, Taylor left the band in 2007 after the 3rd album c...