Kab Ishq Ho Gaya (Completed)

By _storiesofmoonlight_

"Love found its way within our hearts for one another in a beautiful eternal way....through our special mediu... More

Disclaimer
Introduction๐Ÿ’•
1| Concern
2| Distances
3| Reunited Again
4| Arising Feelings
5| She's Back
6| Ups and Downs
7| Need You Still
8| Preoccupied Mind
10| All Is Forgiven
11| Unveiled Lies
12| Promises
13| Disappearance
14| To The Rescue Pt.1
14| To The Rescue Pt.2
15| Everything Is Alright
16| Mine and Yours
17| Mehendi
18| Sangeet
19| Haldi
20| Our Lifetime
21| Together Forever

9| Care With Memories

365 23 26
By _storiesofmoonlight_

Gautami disconnected the call and tears started coming out of her eyes. The thought of getting ready for the event in time faded somewhere from her mind and the insecure and frightening thought of by chance losing her parents in her absence was eating her up from her within.

Without thinking of anything else, she dialed Abhyudaya's number with her shaking hands, hoping and praying for him to pick up the call. Her hope came to be true when he received her call, making her feel a sense of peace.

Abhi: Hello Gautami, kya baat hai? Tum thik toh ho naa?

Gautami could not control her pain anymore hearing Abhyudaya's voice and cried her heart out, not being able to bottle it up within herself, not more.

Abhyudaya could not say anything, being surprised after hearing Gautami cry suddenly, not knowing the exact reason behind and cut the call after hearing her weep for sometime in the midst of the call.

Abhyudaya's Pov

(Gautami ko sudden kya hogaya? Jo bhi wajah ho, mujhe uske paas jaana chahiye. Call pe sunke lag raha tha ki usse kisi ki zaroorat hai aur main usse aise akela bilkul nahi chor sakta. Jaake dekhta hoon kya baat hai.)

Abhyudaya comes out of his room and knocks at Gautami's door. She hears the knock from inside and comes to open the door wiping her tears. On opening the door without saying anything, Gautami hugged Abhyudaya and started crying once again.

He did not say anything either and reciprocated the hug, rubbing her back and caressing her hair to comfort her with his warm embrace. Gautami's cries receded after sometime and Abhyudaya gently took her up in his arms in bridal style and made her sit on the bed with Gautami's eyes fixated looking at him. After placing her on her bed, he went to fetch a glass of water for the latter and came back to her with that glass, handing it over to her.

Abhyudaya sat beside Gautami and held her hands gently, making her face him with concern visible in his eyes which she noticed and smiled a little at.

Abhi: Kya hua Gautami? Mujhe batao.

Gautami: Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai Abhyudaya.

Abhi: Kis baat se? Event attend karne se?

Gautami: Nahi Abhyudaya. Uski toh mujhe aadat hi hai. Actually, baat yeh hai ke mujhe thodi der pehle Mumbai ke 24/7 Wellness Centre se call aaya tha.

Abhi: Accha, I see. Kya kaha unhone?

Gautami (her eyes get moist): Poori baat toh nahi batayi par mujhe jaldi wahan pohochna ko kaha. Mummy aur Baba dono ko kuch hogaya hai😥😢😭

Abhi (wipes her tears): Shhh!! Mat ro Gautami. Tumhe pata hai naa main tumhe rote hue nahi dekh sakta. Tum zyada tension mat lo, aai aur baba thik hojayenge. Unhe kuch concerning nahi hua hai.

Gautami (in a broken tone): Iski kya guarantee hai Abhyudaya?

Abhi: Accha suno. Hum chahke bhi Mumbai waapas nahi jaa sakte aur hum waqt pe pohochenge bhi nahi. Main ek kaam karta hoon, Mithilesh aur Urmila ko call kardeta hoon aur unhe aai-baba ka dhyaan rakhne ko kehta hoon thode waqt ke liye hi along with important updates from time to time. Aaj ki meeting mein hum zyada der nahi rahenge, bas base jaanlenge aur India ke liye nikal padenge. Main flight book karke rakhunga aur Pranav se bhi iss baare mein baat karlunga.

Gautami does not say anything and hugs Abhyudaya tightly, catching him off-guard. He hugs her back tightly, resting his head on her shoulder.

Gautami (gets emotional): Tu itna understanding kaise hai Abhi? Tu mera waakai mein saccha yaar hai. Agar tu nahi hota mere saath, toh pata nahi mera kya hota? Main kaise yeh sab manage karti. Thank you Abhi🥺🤍

Abhi (rests his hand on her cheek): Main hoon naa tere saath, tu tension mat le. Humari dosti mein main itna toh kar hi sakta hoon. Efforts toh dono sides se hi matter karte hai, don't you think?🤍

Gautami: Yes☺ (smiles.)

Abhi (kissed her forehead): Tu abhi ready ho jaa aur iss baare mein zyada tension mat le, thik hai? Main sab sambhaal lunga🤍

Gautami: Thik hai🥺

Abhi (smiles looking at her): Yeh hui naa baat?🤍😌. Tu ready hole aur main Mithilesh-Urmila ko call kardeta hoon.

They both were in a position like this>>❤😩 isn't it cute and sweet? Just like our Abhyudaya and Gautami?

Gautami: Okay🙂

Abhyudaya leaves from her room and Gautami starts taking out her clothes to get ready while thinking about him.

Gautami's Pov

(Abhyudaya kitna sweet aur caring hai. Usse pata hai ke main usse ab bhi naraaz hoon par woh mujhe manane ki poori koshish kar raha hai aur uski efforts yaar, mera dil jeete jaa rahi hai❤😩

Baba ne yeh baat toh ekdum sahi kahi thi ke mujhe Abhyudaya jaisa ladka kahi nahi milega aur woh iss baat ko humesha apni pyaari harkaton se mujhe prove karta rehta hai. Shayad ab waqt aagaya hai ke main apne Abhi ko maaf kardoon aur usse apne dil se gale lagalu❤ warna zyada der ho jaa sakti hai aur main usse kho nahi sakti, kabhi bhi🥺)

Gautami gets ready after making up her mind of forgiving Abhyudaya for the event in time and calls him up.

Her outfit of the day❤👀
Excluding the high heels🥲😆

On the call

Abhi: Tu ready hogayi?

Gautami: Haa, tera bata.

Abhi: Main toh kabse ready baitha hoon tere liye🤍😎

Gautami (blushes a little): Accha ji?🙃

Abhi: Ji🙃. Waise, maine Mithilesh aur Urmila se baat karli hai.

Gautami: Kya kaha unhone?

Abhi: Ofcourse maan gaye. Maine unhe sab kuch samjha diya aur woh humari baat samajh gaye aur aai-baba ka dhyaan rakhne maan gaye😄

Gautami (feels relieved): Yeh toh bohot acchi khabar hai☺

Abhi: Woh toh hai. Event hojaane ke baad hum Pranav se saath mein baat karlenge aur main phir flight ki tickets book karlunga India ke liye.

Gautami: Okay, got it👌🏻. Abhi chale?

Abhi: Bilkul. Kitne baje hai?

Gautami (checks her phone): 1:15 pm.

Abhi: Waqt hai, event toh 2:30 se start hogi.

R: Maine time thoda change kardiya from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm kyunki inn sab situations ke wajah se already event ka time ho jaata aur yeh dono event miss out kardete for sure💀🥲

Gautami: Kya venue humare hotel ke ekdum paas hai?💀

Abhi: Umm nahi, thoda toh distance hai😅

Gautami: Toh chal phir. Isse pehle zyada der hojaaye.

Abhi: Haa, tu sahi keh rahi hai🙃

Abhyudaya's outfit💗👌🏻
Waise, he's looking adorable and I loved his outfit on the creators united event✨
Gautami's too💞😆
And coincidentally, did you notice the matching of their outfits?👀💖

Both of them left for the venue after having their breakfast in the morning and a light lunch before leaving in the car driven by Pranav with Abhyudaya and Gautami seated at the backseat alongside each other.

The venue was not that far from the hotel but the car ride was quite boring for Gautami, so she decided to take a nap but she was not being able to rest her head properly due to which her sleep was getting constantly disturbed.

Abhyudaya noticed that and tapped on Gautami's shoulder, pointing towards his lap. She was unsure about it but he gave an assuring smile to her which made the former smile and she laid her head on the latter's lap. Abhyudaya was caressing Gautami's hair gently and she was looking at him while he smiled back looking at her before her eyes shut closed.

Abhyudaya was still caressing Gautami's hair gently and his eyes were lost at her only in the midst of the beauty of the towns, buildings and stores in Los Angeles. He had a constant smile on his face thinking about her and his heart was skipping multiple beats having her close to him, on his lap💌

Later, he noticed that Gautami's legs were bent a little in a quite uncomfortable way trying to adjust herself while sleeping on Abhyudaya's lap, so he held her head gently, not wanting to wake her up and shifted a little to the corner of the seat, letting her legs spread out comfortably without anymore bending and all💞

After some time passed by, the three reached the venue and Pranav tapped on Abhyudaya's shoulder to wake him up as he had fallen asleep as well. Abhyudaya woke up and found Gautami still sleeping peacefully on his lap, holding his one hand, placing it on her chest and near her heart💗

He smiled on seeing her and gently tapped on her shoulder to wake her up, informing about reaching the venue though Abhyudaya wished of freezing this moment for as long as he would want to❤✨

Gautami (in a sleepy tone): Hum kya pohoch gaye?

Abhi: Haa, chal andar.

Gautami (rests her head on his shoulder): Mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai.

Abhi (smiles+blushes): Coffee piyegi?

Gautami (yawns): Haa please😪🥱

Abhi: 2 minute ruk.

He went out of the car and saw a coffee shop near the venue, so he hurriedly ordered 2 coffees for the both of them and came back to her.

Gautami (sips the coffee): Mmm, yeh coffee bohot acchi hai🙂😋

Abhi (sips the coffee as well): Haa for sure😋. Abhi neend thodi kam hui?

Gautami: Haa bohot kam hui. Ab jaake thoda energetic feel aa raha hai☺

Abhyudaya smiled looking at her and both of them finished drinking their coffee quite in a rush, not wanting to be late for the meeting.

Before heading inside the building, Gautami smiled a little looking at Abhyudaya and held his hand. His eyes widened up in surprise but it was surely a good surprise for him. Their eyes met and both smiled at each other brightly while Abhyudaya held back her hand.

Both of them attended the meeting and since it was not that long, they could attend it from the beginning till the end. Abhyudaya had some tourist attractions booked up to explore with his ladylove, so after the meeting ended and catching up with some people at the YouTube office, he closed Gautami's eyes with a blindfold on the way coming out of the building, after informing their manager Pranav.

1st stop: Disneyland Park

Abhi (opens the blindfold): Gautami, aankhen khol☺

Gautami (in awe of the view): Oh my goodness!! Disneyland? Hum waakai yahan hai? Oh my goodness!! Thsnk you so much Abhi❤😍✨ (hugs him)

Abhi (hugs her back): Accha laga surprise?

Gautami: Bohot zyada💗👌🏻

Abhyudaya was happy seeing Gautami happy after a very long time, enjoying the place like an adorable little girl and somehow, seeing her like that was making his heart flutter even more💓 and his stomach filled with numerous butterflies💞🦋

Both of them enjoyed the time with each other's company, trying out different types of food and going on many different rides✨

Both clicked many pictures (imagine Abhyutami in place of these cuties💗)

2nd stop: Venice Skate Park

Abhyudaya had tied the blindfold once again and opened it for the 2nd time.

Gautami: Abhi, phir se blindfold?

Abhi: Dekh toh main tujhe kahan laaya hoon.

Gautami (once again in awe): Skate Park?🥰❤

Abhi: Yes! Mujhe pata tha ke tujhe skating karne ka kitna mann karta hai, toh main tujhe yahan le aaya☺

Gautami (holds his hand): Toh der kis baat ki? Jaldi chal mere saath💗😚

Abhyudaya and Gautami enjoyed the time skating around, holding each other's hands while she taught him how to skate properly as she learnt skating in her childhood. He fell a few times in the starting, losing his balance but she was there to help him out and forwarded her hand towards him. She helped him get up and held hands with him, with a constant smile on both faces for each other.

After some time passed by, Gautami was feeling tired which Abhyudaya noticed and left for their hotel, picking her up in his arms and making her seated in the car.

After reaching the hotel, both of them had their dinner and soon fell asleep woth a touch of tiredness and happiness both🦋✨

To be continued💞

Here's Moonlight✨ signing off for today. Will see you all with a new chapter coming very soon❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 39.5K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
155K 6.9K 54
Highest Rankings :- #1 on friendship out of 292k #4 on emotions out of 48k #1 on bestfriendsforever out of 513 #1 on bff out of 9k #8 on darkness...
54.7K 1.6K 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
2.4K 137 13
Short drabbles on our Abhyutami (Abhyudaya and gautami)