ALL ROLE [Ishigami Senku x Re...

Door Donbescared

❝ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like m... Meer

DANGEROUSLY
One || Where It All Began
Two || Promise Under the Night Sky
Three || Turned To Stone
Four || Break Free
Five || King of the Stone World
Six || Weapons of Science
Seven || Danger
Eight || Meet and Greet
Nine || Sorcerer?!
Ten || Explaining in Simple Words
Eleven || Ramen
Twelve || Cola
Thirteen || Glass
Fourteen || Sulfurina-chan
Fifteen || Round One
Seventeen || Tale X
Eighteen || Tale 100
Nineteen || Weapons
Twenty || Liar
Twenty-One || Hydroelectric
Twenty-Two || Trench and Instruments
Twenty-Three || How It All Began
Twenty-Four || Beautiful
Twenty-Five || Blossom
DAZE
Twenty-Six || Hell
Twenty-Seven || Nikki
Twenty-Eight || Automobile
Twenty-Seven || Steam Gorilla
Twenty-Eight || Training

Sixteen || Other Rounds

588 29 65
Door Donbescared

A/N : Astronomy lover x Oceanography lover = Obsessed Maniacs ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
I apologize for not updating for so long, omg...

Do you want to know the truth?

The truth is, you're getting bored.

You wasted all your energy watching Kinro and Magma fight. When it came time to see the fight between Chrome and Mantle, it was like watching children throwing hands.

Sorry, Chrome, but it doesn't seem like the training you did was worthwhile - Well, maybe for your stamina.

"I hope you realize that I am regretting my decision, lettuce head. I should've gone to the beach and taken multiple samples." You muttered as you leaned tiredly against Senku.

Senku simply flashed you a smirk while watching what was happening in front of him, "Is that so? Then, what's the speed of light?"

You groaned heavily after hearing it, despite your obvious attempt to hide a cocky grin, "299.792.458 metres per second. C'mon, that's just too easy."

These are easy questions that you know all too well. It's the most basic thing ever!

"Woahhhh... Getting a little cocky, aren't ya?" He lifted his brows mockingly before continuing, "What's the theory of relativity?"

"What the hell, Sen?" You laughed briefly, stopping to lean against him, "It's literally written on your shirt. E = m(c . c); E is for energy, m is for mass, c is for speed of light. Give me a more difficult question. They're still fighting, y'know?"

You two glanced at the arena, where the fighters are already panting profusely like a dog.

Senku grimaced slightly at what he saw. Chrome appears sweaty and stinky, despite the fact that he is not even near.

"Yes, but since you admire your old man Albert Einstein, I might as well ask you that." Using that Cheshire smirk, he teased you a little.

"Of course!" You beamed, delighted at the name your best friend had just mentioned, "No matter how many times you think about it, Einstein is really cool. His theory changed the world."

The creator of relativity's theory is always so clear, confirming the immense systematics of everything in the universe. It always amazes you how someone could come up with concepts like these. A truly amazing invention that changed everyone's perspective on the universe despite being so straightforward.

"Yeah, yeah. I know that. You don't have to tell me everything again for the hundredth time," Senku gave you a deadpan look, "When we were in seventh grade, you never stopped talking about his books. Even our teacher banned you from the library to stop you from taking Einstein's book."

"Ohhh... That explains why." Sweating from your own actions, you gaze to the side awkwardly.

Senku only rolled his eyes in amusement before asking you more questions about other space-related concepts.

Just about space, though, as he is aware that you are far more knowledgeable about the ocean than he is.

Before everyone got petrified, he once asked about what was in the stomach of a certain whale recently discovered in Virginia by biologists. He assumed that since you're in Japan, you won't know what's in it, yet you manage to answer his questions with ease as if you seen them firsthand.

From a distance, even though Chrome hadn't hit Mantle yet, the two of you witnessed him crash to the ground.

Then, he exclaimed in a voice that sounded awfully similar to sobbing, "Mercy!! Have mercy on me!"

'He's totally faking.' Senku and you both glanced at one another.

"Winner : Chrome!" Jasper made the announcement right away.

"Well, goldfish, it looks like we have to end our pop quiz session." Senku gave you a ruffle on the head before snatching the padded stick from Chrome, frowning, "We got a huge problem."

Everyone was concerned while Chrome was still panting in the center of the arena.

Kohaku has not arrived yet.

Jasper likely waited a few seconds for Kohaku. However, when she failed to appear in his sight, he decided to make an announcement.

"Due to Kohaku's absence, winner : Senku!"

"She didn't make it back in time." Suika muttered, slowly hugging your leg for comfort.

But, in less than a second, Kohaku was already right in front of you.

"SUIKA!"

Needless to say, your jaw had dropped to the floor.

Oh, how you want to scold Kohaku for not believing you that Suika is fine. But she's free to do things her way, so you can't blame her for that.

"Damn it. You just barely-" Chrome was going to chastise her if you hadn't put your hand on his shoulder, causing him to stop and look at you curiously.

Though, you said nothing. You gave Kohaku water to drink and she immediately sank to the ground, panting and sweating like she had just run a marathon.

Feeling awful, Suika quickly began to explain herself while running to Kohaku, "Suika is sorry!"

Kohaku can't take it anymore. She pulled Suika in a big hug, sighing with relief as tears welling up in her eyes. "Thank goodness! I'm so happy he was lying. I was afraid that we lost you forever but you're here... You're okay."

"This is all Suika's fault." Suika hugged Kohaku back, tightly shutting her eyes, "You lost the fight because of Suika. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen."

You felt sorry for Suika, to be honest. She continued in blaming herself for things beyond her control. It's illogical for anyone to think such a thing, let alone her.

"There's nothing we can do about it. Besides, you didn't do anything wrong so it's not your fault." Kohaku spoke truly, leading Suika's tears to eventually came out of her eyes like waterfalls.

Senku and you stood close to one another as you witnessed the sweet moment between them. Unfortunately, the wonderful and adorable scene had gone sour when Magma and Mantle disrupted the moment.

Magma made the ugliest expression you have ever seen and blew Ruri a kiss from a distance, "Be happy, sweet Ruri! For as of today, you're Magma's woman."

'Hold it. Hold it. Hold it. HOLD. IT!'

You were telling yourself that over and over, but you couldn't.

'Tsuyoshi (Name). You've seen things much more cringe than this. Please don't puke. Please! Oh my gosh-'

You hurriedly rushed to the bridge nearby and threw up all of your rainbows.

Even Suika, Kohaku, and Ruri all have pale expressions on their faces as they stare at Magma.

"Fuck..." You mumbled to yourself before puking. Once it stopped for a second, the food in your stomach raised up against your throat, causing you to throw up again.

Senku walked over to you with a snicker and patted your back gently, "Stop vomiting. Once you start, you can't stop until your stomach is empty."

"You think I didn't know that?!" Shrieking, you glare at him once more. Your face comically turned pale green from both the nausea and the cringe.

"If that disgrace... wins, watch me become the most wanted criminal in this place."

"Don't go back to your junior high era." Senku gave you a reminder while he offered you a handkerchief.

Your entire body shivered at the thought of it instantly, grimacing, "Oh, hell no."

"Exactly. So, president, get yourself together and figure out a way out of this." Senku patted your back once more before he turned to face the others, "Without Kohaku, our last line of defense, the Kingdom of Science's only decent fighter is the bodyguard - Ginro! You're the only hope we've got!"

'This is one of our last plans.' You sighed as you wiped your mouth, 'I don't want to use it, but let's see how things go.'

Just as you could have predicted, it went horribly wrong.

Ginro became a wobbly mess after ingesting every single raw component in the doping you produced. He was unable to even stand upright and seemed pale as if he was near to his death.

Okay, actually, this automatically cured you from your constant puking.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" Wheezing, you were clutching your stomach as tears threatened to spill from your eyes, "HE'S BEING DELUSIONAL!"

No sound came out of your mouth. You were laughing silently, which you fondly described it as the 'Kettle Laugh'.

When people say that laughter is contagious, they are correct. Chrome started to choke from wheezing along with you when Ginro appears beaten.

"HE- OH, MAN! I'M G-GONNA DIEEEE!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!" He repeatedly punched the floor while gasping for air.

Kohaku could only chuckle lightly, thinking that perhaps this match is humorous after all. It's Ginro, after all. For a brief while, she felt more at peace when she saw you and Chrome laughing during this crucial time.

What was surprising was that, despite receiving multiple impacts, Ginro was able to limp forward and shove his opponent over the edge, winning the match.

"Winner : Ginro!"

Of course, everyone cheered as Ginro raised his spear high into the sky - with the exception of you and Chrome, who are still wheezing and giving each other back smacks. Unfortunately, when you hear a loud rumbling from Ginro's stomach, you can be sure he's about to shit.

You breathe out a pleased sigh, raising three figers in the air, "In 3... 2... 1."

Just in time, Ginro gripped his stomach and hurriedly bolted out of the arena, screaming.

That's when you and Chrome burst out laughing again because your prediction was right. Moreover, Ginro's reaction to his stomach ache was too much for the two of you to take.

"Enough, you two." Kinro ordered and whacked both of your heads, leading you two to whine childishly.

Seriously, once you and Chrome's minds merge into one, the two of you will behave like idiots.

Senku soon approached you, all seriousness in his eyes, "I realize this probably goes without saying. But if we let Magma make it to the final match, it's game over."

"Ginro's too messed up to fight and it's no secret that Senku's not any kind of warrior. The possibility of Senku winning against Magma is zero. Until now, I wish (Name) had participated." Kohaku stated, timidly.

Chrome nodded as he extended a hand to help you up, "The only way for us to save Ruri is for me to take down Magma in the next match."

You accepted his offer happily, chiming in, "You'll be fine, have-it-all. I'm sure you will."

"Yeah." Chrome took a step forward before turning his face to you, smiling softly, "After all, I have the Kingdom of Science's commander on my side, am I right?"

You have been given so much faith. Jeez, your heart is racing like crazy right now.

"Ten billion percent correct." Senku smirked confidently, "No matter what, this goldfish always has a plan in her head."

"That's right." With a laugh, you crossed your arms.

"Magma and Chrome! Come forward!" Jasper instructed, leading the two designated men stepped forward boldly.

Clearly, Magma underestimated Chrome.

But everyone should be well aware that no matter how amazing or skilled you are in what you do, someone with an unwavering determination and an insatiable hunger for knowledge will always be able to surpass you.

"If this is a normal fight, there's no way that Chrome could beat that monster." Kohaku spoke, "But, we're doing this for the team!"

Watching what was going on, Senku was overcome with concern for the young scientist, "All we can do now is hope Kinro inflicted enough damage to him in the earlier match."

"You got this!" Suika sat on your shoulders, cheering, "You practiced so hard against that target, Chrome. Oh, God of Battle, please watch over him!"

"Brain versus brawn; Let's see how this goes." You snickered enthusiastically, 'Now, isn't this interesting?'

"Semi-final, Magma versus Chrome! Let's begin!"

You didn't even need to wait for Magma to attack because he took the initiative and did what needed to be done immediately. The moment that Magma struck Chrome square in the face, the arena erupted in loud cracking noises.

Chrome was lying on the ground, his face unbelievably damaged, and his nose flowing with blood.

He struggled to stand.

All he could do was stare up at Magma.

Tragically, Magma merely gave him a disgusted look. As if attempting to kill him, Magma kept beating Chrome into a pulp with his heavy weapon.

'Ah... Of course Magma will do this shit.' you thought as you tried to think of a way out.

Magma moves with such energy and strength all the time. Flexibility and agility are two things that could eliminate him in a one-on-one combat, which he lacked.

You wish you could switch places with Chrome right now.

There was only pain on his adorable face.

You hate watching your friends' suffering, especially when they were severely beaten by someone they hated - by someone who holds the power to take their beloved away.

If only you could hit Magma's head against the floor at this very moment.

If only you could get into the arena so Chrome could get some help.

Thousands of thoughts raced through your mind.

You are the commander; You shouldn't have let Chrome dug his own grave!

Unexpectedly, you felt someone's palm was covering your vision. The abrupt coldness of the hands made you shiver slightly, but it also let you recognize who it was.

"Sen?! Wha-?! What are you doing?!" Screeching, you did everything you could to move his hand out of your eyes, but he wouldn't move, "Take your hands off of me!! I got this! I can handle watching this! What am I? A five-year-old child?!"

Then, you felt his other hand instantly grasped your waist, forcing you to come to a sudden halt.

The spot where he touched felt warm.

Really warm.

Beyond your wildest expectations, your heart began to beat extremely quickly.

'What... What is he doing?!' Panicking, you tried so hard not to feel embarrassed.

"I know you can handle this. But if you keep watching, I'm ten billion percent confident that Magma will mysteriously disappear tomorrow." Senku softly whispered.

Damn it.

No matter what, he can always calm you down.

"Fuck you." Grumbling, you remain still, relying solely on your sense of hearing.

'Ughhh! If this lettuce asshole keeps covering my eyes, I won't be able to know what's going on!'

Ironically, you were unable to get his hand away from your face despite your numerous attempts.

The only sound you could hear was Magma hitting Chrome repeatedly. It sounded like he was breaking bones with a hammer.

It ached your heart so bad until your body wanted to act on its own to protect Chrome as soon as possible.

"What the heck is Chrome doing?" Kohaku questioned worriedly.

Scoffing, you responded sarcastically, "Oh, I don't know. He's probably doing a cartwheel to entertain us!"

You clearly felt Kohaku deadpanned towards you, causing you to respond with a smug grin.

"Oh, look! If it isn't that pitiful sorcery mask that got crushed earlier." Magma mocked, "What are you planning to do with it now? You can't scare me with that stupid thing!"

"Wait, wait, wait! What's going on?!" Excited to know what the next move was, you inquired eagerly.

Senku unfortunately paid you no mind. Well, not really. He didn't explain anything since he knew you would figure it out on your own.

"He got the wrong idea." Senku's eyes grew wide, "He's setting a fire using the lense in that mask. Magma's dark clothes is fuel. At least that's his intention. The magnifying glass I used to start a fire is convex, which focuses light. Meanwhile, glasses are concave so they spread light!"

"Okay? So, what does that mean?" Still hasn't caught up with this, Kohaku raised an eyebrow.

"It means there's a ten billion percent chance Suika's glasses won't start a fire." He answered, obviously trying not to worry.

"You sure about that?" You smirked, lightly laughing at your best friend's miscalculation, "That Google Chrome is a scientist. He calculates practically every possible outcome. He will never allow the fact that Suika wears concave glasses slip his mind."

Senku's jaw fell open in seconds upon hearing that, "Does that mean..."

"Yeah. He turned the concave lense into a convex one by dropping his own sweat and tears on it."

No matter what he accomplished, Chrome always made you proud.

"Will that be enough to start a fire, though? I wonder."

A very familiar sly voice was heard behind you. Senku gave a brief explanation in response, but you instantly felt the urge to turn to face whoever had asked.

It's your Asagiri Gen.

"Menta-freak!"

With eyes as bright as the stars, you can't help but be delighted to see him looking well.

Kohaku, on the other hand, sneered, "What's that sneaky little rat doing here?"

"Hey, nepo baby-chan." He winked flirtatiously at you, "It's been a while, hasn't it? Unfortunately, I'm not sure now is the time to be worrying about me. What about poor little Chrome-chan? If the Kingdom of Science should fail to triumph today, how will I get that bottle of cola?"

"Kukuku... Let me guess. You've been watching the whole time, haven't you?" Senku placed both of his hands on his hips without even looking at Gen.

"Exactly how much time does he need to start the fire?" Gen rolled his eyes playfully, "That's the big question."

"Well, you ask like that math is simple. Turns out it isn't-"

"Sixty seconds." You nonchalantly answered with your index finger on your forehead, leaving both guys astonished and bewildered.

"How the fuuuuu-" Senku looked at you as though he had just seen a ghost, startled.

'Always the genius in everything.' At the quick calculation, Gen's mischievous smirk spread across his entire face, "It's time for this mentalist to go to work for his beloved leader!"

"I'm counting on you, Ace." With a grin, you pat his back twice.

Senku, aware of your never-ending plan, sighed, "I take it that this is the ultimate plan, huh?"

He began to count as well since he didn't want to lose to you. He held up his index finger to help him figure out the amount of time needed to light the fire.

As he figured it out, he gently nudged your side, "Huh, you're right. Always one step ahead of me, you damn devil."

"And I'll always find it entertaining, lettuce head." You winked, nudging back.

"Magma-chan!"

Gen's humorous attitude was enough to stop Magma from hammering Chrome's back, sending shivers down his spine. Upon turning around, he saw that Gen was standing atop the chief's hut.

"I just wanted to say thank you, you know, for killing me the other day?" Gen released a villainous cackle.

"I-It's you!" Magma attempted to conceal his trembling voice, "The sorcerer from outside!"

"Impossible! How are you still alive?!" Mantle gasped in shock.

"Why by using my sorcery, of course!" Gen spun his hands around in a variety of gestures, scattering petals from flowers all over the place. Then, with that cat-like smirk, he shaped his fingers and directed them straight at Magma.

"I've put a curse on you! Your heart will explode the moment you take even a single step." Gen still managed to sound so genuine, even though you could tell he was giggling uncontrollably within his thoughts.

A wave of whispers spread around the village, as people wondered if Gen's words were genuine. It was obvious that Magma peered around him urgently, trying to find Jasper.

"T-This obviously counts as outside interference! That's cheating!" Magma stammered.

"Only if your heart actually explodes. But if he's only bluffing, then it's just a taunt, right? Which isn't against the rules." Senku laughed cruelly and so did you, "Mhm! You can always move around and test out that theory. Will your heart really explode into bits? Who knows!"

"That's dirty." Kinro gave you both a deadpan look.

Kohaku turned away, too drained to handle your devious plot, "So dirty."

Magma stood as still as he could, raising his trembling hand to grip his chest.

He didn't want to risk it.

"Hurry up, Chrome-chan! This is your chance to win while I limit his movements!" Gen pretended to be exhausted by speaking in a raspy voice.

Chrome knew what Gen was trying to do and tried to went along with it. Unfortunately, his acting was terrible. Like, really, really terrible that nobody would ever believe him.

"Oh, but I'm so terrified! I'd seem to be frozen... j-just paralyzed by fear!"

Of course, you couldn't help but laugh at Chrome's terrible act, which led Magma to assume that you were laughing at him. He misunderstood your action as reassurance that the sorcery was true.

"He totally deserves an Oscar." You mocked jokingly.

"Kukuku! It's still good enough. Plus, Gen made it convincing." Senku complimented, observing Gen's expression change to look like he was struggling to hold on to something.

"Chrome-chan! Please... I beg you. Casting this spell is using the last of my magic r-reserves!" Gen protested, stuttering briefly, "I c-can only hold it in one minute!"

"Drama queen at its best." You whispered to Senku as he snorted.

"HAHAHAHA!! Good thing you're a pathetic wimp!" Magma gave Chrome a mocking scowl.

"Oh no, he does not!" You tightened your jaw, preparing to snap at that instant.

"All I have to do is wait long enough for the sorcerer's magic to run out, then I'm gonna pummel you!"

"Ho?! Well, I'll pummel you firs-!"

"Alright, that's enough." Senku was about to cover your lips. Before he could do so, fortunately, you grasped his wrist and shot him a glare.

All he did was respond with that softened gaze; Your unwavering dedication to your friends always melted his heart.

Right now, all you could do was observe Magma and Chrome remain still.

But you noticed how concentrated Chrome was and you had trust in him. There's never a day you ever question his dedication to complete any task.

After a few seconds had passed, Chrome was able to stay totally still with complete concentration.

With your tactics, Senku's science, Gen's magic, and Chrome's tenacity - You can all ignite a light to make fire.

So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen.

Smoke could be seen rising from Magma's dark clothing.

Before he was able to stop it, his garments burst into flames, causing him to yell uncontrollably.

Undoubtedly, you had to laugh aloud at Magma's horrified expression. Senku, the person you leaned on, could only laugh alongside you.

Chrome finally threw Magma off the cliff by hitting his vital spot. With that, he hurriedly searched for your face in the midst of the crowds.

He searched and searched, expecting to find that recognizable face.

Once he saw your bright smile, he grinned warmly and held out his fist. With joy, you then also lifted your fist, striking the air as if you were fist bumping him from a distance.

"Winner : Chrome!"

Chrome, the young scientist who had just defeated Magma, was surrounded by the entire Kingdom of Science. He had the largest, goofiest smile on his face. Even Kinro was proud of Chrome, his icy and harsh expression melting into a tender smile.

"No matter what, it's a total victory for the Kingdom of Science." Grinning, you place your left hand behind Chrome's neck and pull him in for an embrace, "You did great, have-it-all."

Senku, who was standing next to you, gave Chrome a playful slap on the head, "She's right."

Clearly, Chrome beamed a lot more. The two greatest scientists he had ever met showering him with compliments.

After several minutes of celebrating, Gen then turned around, winking at you, "I think it's best if I leave the village for now. I'm an outsider and I'm not competing. I bet our Kinro-chan would throw a fit if I didn't."

"Aww..." You pouted dramatically, hugging him from behind, "Don't go."

Gen obviously saw through your dramatic false pretenses. You've never been this clingy before, so he's positive you just act this way to creep him out.

"Although I love your affection, I know it's just an act. Get off, (Name)-chan,"Gen giggled, gently pushing you aside, "You know, I came here to have a little chat with you and your boyfriend-"

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"But, I'll be patient. We can discuss your end of the deal after you've taken over the village, am I right or am I right? Bye byeee!" Gen gave a cheery wave as you did the same.

From this point forward, everything should go smoothly.

Nice and effortless, with no problems.

That is, if the Kingdom of Science's bodyguard, the village gatekeeper, the mother fucking Ginro - who you all know and love - weren't such a complete scumbag!

As soon as the second semi-final began, he chased Senku around, claiming that he would be the new chief. He will have his own supply of ramen and will provide a harem for each guy in the the village.

He continued howling that it was his era or whatever, but you didn't care because all you cared about was the village's dark future if he was in power.

"Ginro, I will kill you later!" Roaring from the sidelines, your anger was evident.

Ginro just poke his tongue out mockingly, "That won't do, (Name)! I am going to become the chief! You will be defeated by me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Everyone in the village, shockingly including you, had one thing in mind.

"We can't let him become the village chief!" Everybody cried in fear.

As the one who encouraged them to say it aloud, you were there in front of them.

Anyone but Ginro.

Please.

"If Ginro becomes village chief, there will be a riot!" You lifted your hands in the air.

"Yeah!"

"We'll protect our beloved Ruri-sama from this kind of pervert!"

"YEAH!"

"Your current village chief RULES!"

"YEEAAHHH!!"

Honestly, the rest of the Kingdom of Science's citizen could only deadpan at you. How in the world are you able to effortlessly win over everyone in this the village?

With all of his last might, Chrome threw Suika's watermelon shell towards Senku. Thank goodness Senku noticed and began building a basic contraption.

Thinking that Senku would attempt another fire, Ginro began to scurry around like crazy to prevent that that from happening.

However, Senku just utilized the watermelon shell and his weapon to create a see-saw effect, smacking Ginro's 'guns' right on the spot.

"Break it, lettuce head!" You cheerfully leaped up childishly. On the other hand, all the men in the village let out a collective groan at the same moment.

They can definitely feel the pain, even though they weren't the ones struck.

"Winner : Senku!"

Much to your surprise, everyone was cheering because Ginro was down.

Suika giggled, hugging you eagerly on your left leg, "We can turn this village into the Kingdom of Science, (Name)!"

Chrome exhaustingly snicker, "Yeah. We can finally save... R-Ruri."

In that moment, you witnessed Chrome pass out. There was no more power in him to get to the next round.

This undoubtedly made your mouth agape in slow motion for dramatic effects.

You may have considered every scenario that might happen, but this one? You had no idea this might happen.

He's still breathing properly, but he doesn't respond to anything.

"CHROOOMEEE!" You let out a high-pitched scream that nearly made everyone believe you were truly panicking, "Don't dieee!!"

You rapidly knelt down, beginning to shake Chrome's motionless body back and forth.

Senku, unaware that Chrome had lost consciousness, whacked his forehead with the padded stick, "It's the last round, Chrome. All that's left for me to do is throw the match and you'll marry Ruri. You'll become the village chief. Kukuku! Happily ever after! This couldn't be more perfect."

"Sen, stop!" You sniffed, turning your head to reveal your dramatic tears running down your cheeks, "He fainted!"

At that very moment, Senku's entire facial expression was full of disbelief. His eyes widened, his mouth dropped open, sweat streamed down his brow, and his mind raced with thousand of thoughts.

Awkwardly, Suika stroked Chrome's head, "Poor Chrome."

"Maybe the tension was keeping him awake. Once Ruri-nee was safe, it all went away." Kohaku giggled softly, shaking her head. However, her eyes widened when she realized what she had just spoken, "Wait. Does that mean..."

Jasper looked aside hesitantly. He cleared his throat uncomfortably before announcing the lateset news.

"The new village chief and husband of the priestess is the winner of the Grand Bout, Senku!"

Everyone in the village, even you, has a startled and perplexed expression on each of your faces.

'W-Wait, what?'

Eyebrows twitching, you could feel a black pit of jealousy devouring you piece by piece.

No.

Way.

In.

Hell.

It was like your soul had left your body.

Senku was just your best friend. Nothing more, nothing less. But for some damn reason, you felt your heart ache so bad. Suddenly, everything around went mute. All you could do was stand there, completely unresponsive.

Senku.

Your best friend.

Will get married?!

The guy who knew about all your flaws and habits? The guy who knew how to deal with you? The guy whose level of knowledge could rival yours? The guy who has been on your side from the start? The guy who promised would stick by your side?!

Is the Ishigami Senku truly worthy of being called a 'best friend'?

You saw him as something more-

'No. NO. No! NO! STOP!' Screaming, you were obviously scared,'What the hell was I thinking?'

[ POSITION OF VILLAGE CHIEF AND MARRIAGE PARTNER ACQUIRED !! ]

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

46K 2K 32
*In the process of heavy editing*_:('ΰ½€'」 ∠): *TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF "ABUSE"* *ο½₯γ‚œοΎŸο½₯*:.q..q.:ο½₯*:.q. .q.:*ο½₯γ‚œοΎŸο½₯* "I reach for the stars, and I'...
124K 4.3K 30
(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going to science, archery training, and then wo...
83K 3.5K 61
[Ishigami Senku Γ— Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
125K 4.8K 42
γ€ŠSauce: Dr. Stone》 Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...