π‹πŽπŒπ‹, ethan landry

By -kaywritess

κ’° πŸ”ͺ κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ π‹πŽπŒπ‹ ❛ if you know it in one glimpse, it's legendary. what we... More

π‹πŽπŒπ‹ . . . playlist
𝟒𝟒𝟒 , π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—’π—ˆπ—‹π—„
𝟒𝟒𝟣 , π–Ώπ—Žπ–Όπ—„π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗍 π—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ

π‹πŽπŒπ‹ . . . introduction

286 18 23
By -kaywritess

our field of dreams, engulfed in fire / your
arson's match your somber eyes / and i'll
still see it until i die / you're
the loss of my life.

oh, what a valiant roar / what a bland
goodbye / the coward claimed he was
a lion.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚ 𝐒𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

❛ i'll never leave . . .
𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐝. ❜

THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN good and bad people in the world. there has always been those that find happiness in others' downfalls, just as there's those who only live for other's successes. however, in a world of good and bad, stu marcher was a horrible person. after all, murdering innocent people and your pregnant girlfriend don't exactly make you good.

hadley macher was a miracle baby by all means. she wasn't supposed to survive when her mother was brutally stabbed multiple times in her stomach. and yet, here she was.

haldley was put under the care of her grandparents when stu and tatum died. and her last name was legally changed almost right away.

her grandparents didn't want the burden of their name anymore, so they got rid of it and burned it at the stake, leaving their son and his reputation behind them.

for years, hadley's ancestors remained a secret. for years, no one looked at her as the next ghostface killer. for years, she ran.

hadley's family moved as far as they could when the ghostface killers rose from the grave. they got as far away as they could and hadley finished the last of her schooling.

hadley murphy graduated and set her sights on new york for a fresh start. so, she did. she left her past and her family name behind her and decided to start over in new york.

there, she'd make friends, who treated her like she wasn't the offspring of a deranged killer. she'd fall in love with a quiet boy who looked at her like she'd hung the galaxy. she'd be happy, for once in her life.

in the rearview, everything looked good. but out the window, all her castles were crumbling and hadley macher was rising from the grave.

now, hadley murphy is learning that she can run but never hide from her past. because hadley macher can die a brutal death, but she'll never truly be dead.

# 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐋 𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖳 . . .

❛ 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖤 ❜
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 / 𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗅𝖺𝗌

and i know in my heart hurt people hurt
people, and we both drew blood, but, man,
those cuts were never equal.
# 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝖮𝖫𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖠 𝖱𝖮𝖣𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖮

❛ she stands with tears in her eyes,
staring at the boy who just pierced
a whole through her heart.

"was any of it ever real?" she
squeaks quieter than even the
most silent mouse and even more
terrified to know the answer. ❜

❛ 𝖫𝖮𝖲𝖲 𝖮𝖥 𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖤 ❜
𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐘 / 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗈𝗇

the bridges have long since been burned
and the ash of the home that i started the
fire in, it starts to return to the earth.
# 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝖭𝖮𝖠𝖧 𝖪𝖠𝖧𝖠𝖭

❛ his heart is heavy with fury
and anger, but he looks at her
and he's filled with nothing but
love for her and dread for what
he's about to do.

"not a single bit," he lies to her slowly
before lurching his blade deep into
her flesh, listening to her piercing
scream thud through his ear drums. ❜

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 . . .
melissa barrera / 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋
jenna ortega / 𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋
mason gooding / 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌-𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇
jasmine sovoy brown / 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌-𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇
matthew lillard / 𝗌𝗍𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋
the scream 6 and franchise cast / 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 & 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒

001. i do not own scream 6, the franchise, its characters or plot. the only things belonging to me are hadley and her story line, this book and its layout. please do not use any of my ideas without proper credits.

002. this book will cover fairly mature topics including death, homicide/murder, extreme violence, ptsd, childhood trauma, profanity, alcohol usage and some sexual scenes/language. please do not read this book if any of these bother you in anyway.

003. all and any graphics in this book belong to and are created by me. gifs have been obtained through google with psds overlayed. collages are created by me with pictures sourced through google and pinterest. layout is mine. please give credit if using.

©-kaywritess, 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 241 14
the ceo's obsession Calix Zagreus Flavian is the President and CEO of Flavian Group of Construction. He studied Political Science at ADMU, but ended...
134K 2.7K 51
Madeline Castillo a rising child star trying to shed from her Disney past gets caught up with Disney Channel's newest heartthrob Milo Manheim.
101K 2.5K 56
πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ 𝑂𝐢 π‘†π‘œπ‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘™ π‘€π‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘Ž & π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘™ 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 ˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λšΰ³ƒβ€βž· π‘‹π‘–π‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Ž π‘€π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘Žπ‘› π‘Ž...
54K 2.2K 88
Part 5 of the A Brand New Direction series/// The gang is all grown up and facing some hard decisions as they make the toughest transitions of their...