𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

By elegantaesthetic

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: "ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴇᴍ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 03
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟎𝟓
chapter 6

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟒

75 12 3
By elegantaesthetic

Yn: "atleast give me another room to stay in. This is your room"

Jungkook: "As I said, you can use anything in my room that you need, but you'll be sleeping on the couch. Now, go get some rest."

Yn: "Don't you dare to bully me in uni Jeon"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned away, clearly not amused by her comment. He didn't respond. Instead, he went to his bed and lay down, facing away from her.

She reluctantly climbed onto the couch and tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

In night (Around 2 am)

Yn: "Jungkook wake-up"

Jungkook opened his eyes lazily, the room still dark. He could hear her voice, muffled by the pillow she was using as a makeshift headrest.

Jungkook: "What do you want?" he grumbled.

Yn: "Im hungry . Can we order something to eat?" she asked softly.

Jungkook: "Fine. What do you want?" He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Yn: "I don't know, Maybe burger"

Jungkook: "Okay, give me a minute." He climbed out of bed and headed towards his bathroom, still half-asleep. After using the bathroom,

Jungkook: "What's your order?" he asked, yawning.

Yn: "I'll have a cheeseburger with fries and a sprite."

He opened his phone  and ordered two burgers and fries with a sprite for her. Then he climbed back into bed, pulling the covers over himself.

Jungkook:"It'll be here in about half an hour." He muttered before falling back asleep.

Yn: "Don't sleep... I'll feel scared  if you sleep and I'll be all alone..."

Jungkook turned over, not bothering to look at her.

Jungkook: "You're not alone. I'm right here." He mumbled, already drifting back to sleep.

She didn't say anything else, just watched him sleep. It was strange how he could be so annoying and rude, but also seem so... harmless when he was asleep.

After 25 minutes

Yn heard a knock on the door and she went to jungkook to wake him up.

Yn:  "Jungkook wake up, food's here."

She nudged him gently, but he didn't budge. She sighed and climbed off the couch, going to answer the door. There stood the delivery person with two bags of food.

She paid for them and brought the order back inside, setting it down on the coffee table.

Yn: "Thanks." She said, turning back to Jungkook. "Come on, wake up. Food's here." She nudged him again, more insistently this time.

Finally, he groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook: "What is it?"

Yn: "Food 's here"

Jungkook looked at her, still half-asleep. Then, his stomach growled loudly.

Jungkook: "Oh, right."

He climbed off the couch and followed her to the coffee table, where the food was sitting. He said, sounding more awake now.

Jungkook: "Thanks." He took a fry and bit into it, savoring the taste. Then he picked up the Sprite and took a long drink. "This is good." He said, between mouthfuls

Yn: "It was mine. You can't have it."

Jungkook: "Their is Coco-Cola. In refrigerator go and take it"

Yn: "Go and bring it from me...From downstairs ."

Jungkook: "Fine"

He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out a can of Coca-Cola. He brought it back to her and set it down on the coffee table. "Here you go."

Yn: "Thanks."

She popped the can open and took a long drink, feeling a bit refreshed. The burgers smelled amazing, and she couldn't wait to dig in.

Yn: "It's almost 3 am. We should probably get some sleep." She said, while eating her burger.

Jungkook: "Yeah, maybe." He didn't look very convinced. "But I'm still kinda hungry."

She ignored him and finished her food, setting the empty wrappers on the coffee table.

Yn: "Come on"

She climbed back onto the couch and Jungkook went to bed , leaving the dirty dishes in the sink.

She curled up under the covers, feeling a bit guilty for abandoning him in the middle of the night. She was about to close her eyes when she heard his voice

Jungkook: "You can sleep on the bed"

Yn: "what about you?"

Jungkook: "I'll also sleep on bed. You don't need to worry about me."

He said softly. Yn hesitated for a moment, but eventually climbed out of the bed and moved to the other side, making enough space for them both to lie down.

She felt a bit awkward, but also a little comforted by the fact that he was willing to share his bed with her.

She closed her eyes and tried to get comfortable, but it was hard to relax with him so close.

After a few minutes of tossing and turning, she finally managed to fall asleep.

She didn't know how long she slept for, but when she opened her eyes again, the first thing she noticed was that the sun was streaming in through the window.

Yn: "Ugh..."

She groaned, rubbing her eyes. The room was bright and she could feel the warmth of the sun on her skin.

She turned her head to see Jungkook still sleeping soundly, one arm flung above his head.

He looked so peaceful that she couldn't bring herself to wake him up. Instead, she decided to sneak out of bed and head downstairs to make some coffee.

As she made her way to the kitchen, she realized how quiet the house was. It was unnerving after all the noise from the night before.

She looked at her phone and saw its 12 pm . It's Saturday so it's holiday. She grabbed some coffee grounds and a mug, filling the coffeemaker with water before setting it to brew.

While waiting for the coffee to finish, she wandered back into the living room, still in her pajamas.

The mess from the previous night was still there, but it didn't seem as bad as it had before.

She sat down on the couch, taking a deep breath and letting her eyes wander around the room.

She saw Jungkook coming  down the stairs, looking sleepy but a bit more awake than before. He yawned as he reached the bottom step, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

Jungkook: "What time is it?"

Yn: "Almost 12."

Jungkook: "Oh." He glanced around, then noticed the coffeemaker. "Coffee?"

Yn nodded, handing him a mug. "It's already done."

Jungkook took a sip of the coffee, sighing contentedly.

Jungkook: "Thanks." He set the mug down on the coffee table and stretched, yawning again. "I guess we should clean up this mess."

Yn: "Yeah, let's get started." 

She stood up and began gathering the empty wrappers and plates. Jungkook followed her lead, gathering his own mess and stacking them neatly on the coffee table.

They worked in silence for a few minutes, each lost in their own thoughts about the previous night.

Jungkook: "Do you want to go somewhere??Today? We can go to the beach or something. I'm free today." 

He asked, suddenly feeling the urge to spend time with her.

Yn: "Sure, that sounds like fun. We could go to the beach or maybe a park or something." She paused, thinking about it.

Jungkook: "Or we could just stay home and relax. You know, watch a movie or something."

Yn: "No...I wanna explore tho." She answered with a smile, suddenly feeling more energetic.

Yn: "Let's go to the beach! And then to shopping mall, I want to buy something." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
384K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
119K 3.6K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...