Her Second Chance: Marry My H...

By white_lily_24

Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? ... More

1: Am I alive??
2. I need you to marry my husband
Announcement
3. It's time to change my past
4. A new friend
5. Aditya Mehra
6. The Same proposal
7. Fake earings
8. Siya's savior
9. School Reunion - 1
10 . School reunion -2
Main Characters
Side characters
11 . I want to be a different person
12. Highschool memories
13 . Misunderstandings
15. He has a girlfriend
16. Her mother had an affair
14.Alia's pov
17.You didn't misunderstand me
18. Raghav's warning
19 . I won't let her dump me
20. Something has started between them
21. How do I flip him?
22. I like BTS
23. The inevitable will happen
24.Raghav's pov
25. A death for a death
26. I am your dad's allowance.
27. My cat is yours
28. Meeting his parents and breaking off the engagement
29. Samrat's affair exposed
30. I am pregnant
32. My pretty girl.
33. The wedding invitation
34. Their wedding
35. Life after the wedding

31. I love you, Raghav

261 9 0
By white_lily_24

It was Christmas. Ria came to visit Siya at her apartment .

" Ymm! The food is so delicious. You cook so well. Will you marry me, Siya ?" Ria said .

" I will never get married. " Siya replied.

" No, but you have to . An ex being happy with another woman is so annoying. So you have to be happy first. So what's your ideal type ? A handsome man ? Body ? Good ?"

Hearing her questions , Raghav's face appeared in front of Siya .

Siya's phone rang and it was a call from Aditya.

" Hello , Siya .. Merry Christmas"

" Hello , Aditya. Merry Christmas"

" Siya, today's Christmas and also my birthday. So I wanted to celebrate this day with you . Would you like to accompany me ?"

" Aditya.. actually... " Siya hesitated. Ria snatched her phone and told Aditya, " Of course, Mr.Chef , she will come with you ."

" Thanks, Siya. I promise you will enjoy this day. " Aditya said and hanged up.

" Ria, why did you agree ?" Siya asked her

" Siya , I know you must be very disappointed after your breakup. So it's a nice chance to freshen up your mind . He is your school crush and it's his birthday today. It's time to move on. "

" It's nothing like that . We are just friends."

" Okay. As you say. Now get ready." Ria helped Siya to get ready. Aditya came to pick up Siya.

"Ria , you should also accompany us. " Siya told her .

" No. I can't... I mean I have plans and my brother is drunk. So I can't come. "

Aditya came to take Siya with him . He complimented her, " You look pretty. " " Thanks." Siya blushed.

" Okay . I will leave now. I know you are a good driver. Drive safe. " Ria said.

" You both know each other? " Siya asked.

"When Raghav got drunk in his restaurant he helped us and dropped us home." Ria explained.

" He got drunk?" Siya said.

" He visits my restaurant often." Aditya said remembering Raghav's words that he wanted him to be with Siya.
" That's because my brother has high standards for food. Now go. You are getting late. " Ria said.

Ria took a taxi and visited Raghav at his apartment. She wondered why Raghav wanted to sacrifice his love and bring Siya and Aditya closer. She lied about having plans for Christmas as Raghav wanted her to bring them closer.

" It's Christmas and I have no plans today. Your work is done, Raghav. I sent them to the date. They looked so good together"she told Raghav.

Raghav clenched his teeth and started gulping noodles . Ria observed his changing expression and said , " Why are you eating alone? Give me some too. I did my work . Why are you so upset ? You told me to set her up with a decent man."

"What do you think of Aditya ?" He asked her.

" He's handsome and cute. His smile is so sweet. Moreover he's a chef . His desserts are so delicious.. A perfect man... There's love pouring from his eyes. "Ria gulped her words when she saw him glaring at her.  He gave her a bowl of noodles.
" Bro, I mean he's a good man and handsome but not more than you. Siya seemed to be very sad . She told me she wanted to celebrate Christmas with a Christmas tree decorated with stars and lights and gifts under the tree. "
Raghav heard her and thought of something.
.....

Aditya took Siya with him to the amusement park . He wanted her to give him a chance since Samrat was out of her life and even Raghav encouraged him . They had dinner and enjoyed a lot .  But Siya missed Raghav. Whenever she saw any couple in the park , she imagined it to be her and Raghav. She realised her feelings for him.

Aditya observed Siya lost in her thoughts and said,
" Siya , I know you must be very sad with your boyfriend and friend's betrayal. But it's time to move on. You shouldn't waste your time thinking about it. "

" Thanks for being with me , Aditya. I realised my feelings today."

Aditya smiled and thought that she was thinking about reciprocating his feelings but her next words wiped out his smile , " I love him , Aditya. I love Raghav. "

Aditya was heartbroken but still faked a smile and said , " That's good , Siya. I am very happy for you."

" You are a great friend to me and I will be the same for you . "And he dropped her at her apartment.
....

Siya rang the doorbell and waited outside Raghav's apartment. Raghav was surprised to see Siya as he thought that she must be with Aditya.

" Siya, what are you doing here ?"

" Merry Christmas, Raghav . Aren't you happy to see me ? Won't you invite me in ?" And she entered his apartment.

" I... Merry Christmas , Siya"

Siya saw the Christmas decorations and said , " Wow.  You didn't invite me for Christmas celebrations. Ria told me you were drunk . What were you going to do if I didn't come today ?"

Raghav had decorated his house with a Christmas tree and presents as Ria told him about Siya's likes.

" I would have asked you to come. " Raghav replied.

" You know I would celebrate Christmas with my dad and we would decorate our house in the same way. He would fulfil my wishes. You told me that you are my dad's allowance. Will you grant me my wish today."

" Yes, Siya. I am willing to do anything for you. "

" Raghav, I went on a date with Aditya today. He told me that he liked me . He's a nice guy. But I don't feel the same for him. When I was with Aditya, I couldn't stop thinking of someone else. Whenever I saw any couple enjoying their moments, I only thought of him and that someone else is you. I realised my feelings for you. Now , I know why my dad sent you back with me . I LOVE YOU , RAGHAV." 

She smiled and hugged him. Raghav hugged her back but realised something and broke the hug and said , " We can't be together . I am not the right person for you. Because I want you to be happy.You will regret this."

" I won't regret it. I know you love me . Why are you doing this ?", Siya said with tears and tried to read his eyes. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the apartment and closed the door. He fell on his knees crying, " I am sorry ,Siya . But I have to break your heart . I can't be with you."

Siya went to her flat with tears of heartbreak and didn't realise when sleep took over. Next day she went to the office but didn't see Raghav in his cabin.

Meera arrived late to the office as she had to take care of her daughter.
Ashish taunted her for being late. " Mrs.Meera, you should not act like this.. you should arrive before everyone in the office ."
" You are the General Manager now. "
"Your computer should be on before anyone else."
" I saw your mail on the company's site , ' If you need anything mail me.' Are you going to solve everyone issues now ? Don't you have any work?"

" This is the problem with women. If you keep doing this ,it will make our entire team look bad" Meera just smiled and ignored him as she considered him her senior. The whole office saw his actions.

Ria said , " Meera ma'am , Mr.Ashish isn't even the manager anymore. When he was the manager, I never saw him come to the office on time."

" Ma'am, I think you need to address his attitude. " Siya said.

" How can I ? He's the manager.."

" He isn't the manager anymore. You are superior to him . You can use your authority. You aren't using it for any wrong thing. He shouldn't disrespect you ." Siya said.
Meera received a call from her husband who told her to leave office early to look after her daughter. He taunted her for being proud of her job and looking down on him . Siya heard their conversation and remembered her past life with Samrat as her husband who did the same things. She consoled Meera as she experienced the same things with Samrat in her previous life.

Siya asked Meera about the absence of Raghav in the office. She told her that he was sick. Siya was worried about him . After the office she made khichdi for him as he was sick . She wanted to confront him for yesterday. She remembered her past life .

When Samrat was sick , she made a khichdi for him. She brought a spoon of khichdi in front of his mouth, " Samrat, eat this."

" I don't need it. I told you not to make it. Then why did you make it?"

" Samrat, you are ill"

" You crazy woman. I know you didn't do it for me. You did it for your own satisfaction. You know I don't like it . This you did it intentionally." He taunted her

Siya ignored him and brought another spoon of khichdi in front of his mouth. He caught it and threw it away. " I told you I don't need it . You dumb woman"
....
Meanwhile, Ria went to the restaurant to meet Aditya. " What are you doing here?"

" I came here to taste your desserts. It's very delicious. By the way the main reason is this. " she said showing two film tickets to him " I bought these tickets for your and Siya's movie date "

Hearing her words , tears gathered in Aditya's eyes. " I know that I am a good cupid but you don't have to cry out of happiness." She joked.
" Ria, I am not the wrong sentence in her novel." Aditya remembered Raghav's words.

" What novel ? Wrong sentence? Aditya ,don't cry. Tell me what happened."

" Ria , she treats me only as a friend. " And he told her everything.
...
Siya took a tiffen box of khichdi to Raghav's flat and rang the doorbell but there was no answer.She tried again but still there was no answer. She thought maybe he isn't home . Then she heard meow of his cat and some groans . Raghav told her the passcode of his apartment so that she could meet the cat whenever she wanted. She typed the code and opened the door and was shocked to see Raghav's condition. He was lying on the floor unconscious .She went near him and held his hand. He had a high grade fever . She patted his cheeks, " Raghav, get up . Let's go to the hospital."

" Just go away , Siya . You are not real . Leave . I want to be with you but I can't" Raghav said .

" Raghav, I am for real . Get up . We need to go to the hospital." And tried to lift him up. Raghav realised that she was really present there.

He said, " A doctor came by and I took the medications. It's not really serious."

" Okay. But at least rest properly on the bed. I brought khichdi for you . "

" Are you still anxious ? Do you still feel alone. I promise you that you won't be alone. I hope you are stable and happy. " He was drowsy due to medications.

" Are you okay ?"

" I recognised you the moment you stepped in my office. You have always been in my heart ." He said and kissed her palms.
She helped him to get on the bed and made him eat khichdi. " Thanks for the khichdi." And he slept. Siya took care of him and put cold compresses on his forehead and palms. She noticed an open diary on the table . She took it and saw her name mentioned on the page . This raised her curiosity and she began to read it.

Raghav loves her but wants her to be with Aditya.

Any guesses what is written in the diary? Comment your opinions.

Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 910 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
21.8K 2.5K 35
A young couple named Abhimanyu and Adhya meet mysterious deaths in Mumbai. However they meet each other after 20 years of that incident through reinc...
114K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
1.7M 72.4K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...