THE BRIGHTSIDE

By Delster_thatgirl

a single mother struggling to feed her own daughter everyday, will her own daughter found herself in the same... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18 ( EDITED)
19
20
21

12

305 13 0
By Delster_thatgirl

6:36 PM

sa'niyah held an sleeping esmari between her legs whiles she plays with her pink beads at the end of her hair.

they were both currently at the apartment by them selves, while her grandma should be coming home any minute.

sa'niyah changed the tv channel while smoking her cigarette, she felt uncomfortable as the whole apartment felt humid, even when she open the windows for cold breeze.

sa'niyah heard an unfamiliar noise outisde her apartment building, at first she was alarted then next minute it was silent so she didn't may too much mind.

"oh my fucking god!"

"ayo sombody call the ambulance!"

she look back on her door, hearing noises and felt nosey, carefully placing esmari onto the coach she puts on her slides and opens the door unexpectedly seeing her grandma unconsciously layin on the ground with the groceries all over the floor.

"GRANDMA!"

"come on grandma wake up please- oh my fucking god- SOMEBODY CALL THE ABULANCE NOW!!"

"there on the way baby they should be here any minute" an neighbour said calming her down.

"angie get them kids back inside the house" she said while making sa'niyah stand up properly.

seconds later sa'niyah hear the ambulance sirens, and ran straight downstairs to meet them.

"a call about an old lady being unconscious on the floor is that correct?"

"please hurry she's upstairs!!"

"how is she?"

"not good- sh-she not waking up" sa'niyah stuttered as she was highly worried about her grandma.

"everybody back up!!"

sa'niyahs hearing was blurry, she wasn't in reality, she felt parazalyed, and couldn't move, seeing her grandma like this broke her heart.

-

10:23 PM

sa'niyah held esmari on her lap while covering the hospital blanket on the both of them.

"will gama be okay?" esmari asked looking up at her mother and she nodded yes with a Brocken smile and kissing her forehead.

"mama you been cwying?" esmari held her mother's cheeks with her small fingers, seeing how red her eyes were.

"no baby, mama is jus tired" sa'niyah held her tears while holding esmaris fingers on her face. esmari turned around seeing her grandma not waking up on the hospital bed.

"we've got an visitor for miss Jane?" the nurse came in with her clipboard and ace coming in the room.

"hey babygirl" he smiled seeing esmari jump into his arms. sa'niyah was happy to see ace and hugged him with her tears were running down.

ace took a second on hugging her back and kissed her forehead while hearing sa'niyah cries.

"everything gon be ight" he held her face while wiping her tears with his thumb and she slowly stops crying.

"sorry to interrupt but I have some news for miss Jane" the nurse said.

"it turns out that miss Jane had an heart attack, right now her breathing now is fine however she'll be in an 4 month coma" the nurse explained and sa'niyah sighed. she was relieved that her grandma was alive.

"however the my will be medical bills for you to pay, you can have a look at it when you are ready" the nurse gave sa'niyah and as she saw the amount she raise both her eyebrows up.

"if you have any concerns with this payment please let us know" the nurse smile and left the room.

"I can't afford to pay this" sa'niyah cried feeling worried that if she didn't had the money would mean bad news towards her grandma

"you gon sort it out?" ace asked.

"I cant" sa'niyah shook her head knowing she couldn't get access to money right now.

"then we gon sort it out, I promise you your grandma gon be cool ight?" he looked at her in her eyes and she nodded.

as sa'niyah moved her eyes behind ace, ace looked behind him and they both see esmari putting both hands together and closing her eyes as she stands next to her great grandmother"

"dear god, pwease protect my grama wif yo strenth and tell her to wake up soon, othawise my mama gon cry ova and ova again.. amen" she whispered making sa'niyah and ace smile and chuckled at the same time.

-

sa'niyah slowly wakes up releasing ace was not in the bed. she sits up and stretches her arms and yawns making her eyes watery.

"bout time" ace chuckle seeing her awake.

"what time is it?"

"2 sum inna afternoon"

"where is esmari?" she looks around realising esmari was not in the room.

"she chillin in the living room"

"where u going?" she mugged realising ace was wearing his all black Nike tech and silver chains, and black jordan 4s.

"I gotta head out but I'll come home tonight...what's wit the face?"

"you always be gone.."

"I gotta sell ma, I'll make it up ta you tonight" he smirks licking his lips before kissing sa'niyah on the lips which turn sloppy as he deepends the kiss.

"mm- okay that's enough" sa'iyah chuckled as ace lifted her chin up to kiss her on the neck.

"jus showing my baby sum love" he held her chin giving her one last kiss before he leaves.

"I miss him.." sa'niyah mumbled few minutes after ace left. she got up and walked to the living room, seeing esmari all freshen up and drinking her apple juice with an happymeal next to her.

"hey mama!"

"you enjoying yo food baby?"

"yesh! ace took me to the park and buy me nugget happymeal!" she smiled while taking a bite of her nugget.

"I miss jah'mar.. can I see him today?" esmari asked, she haven't seen her bestfriend in a long time.

"let me call his mommy" sa'niyah took out her phone and called Naomi.

0:00...

"hey bitchhh"

"heyy u free today?"

"y-yeah wassup?"

"esmari wanna come over"

"y'all can come after 5"

"okay.. twin you okay you don't sound good.."

"im receiving head righ now but I'll call u la-fuckk"

"bye I didn't had to know about that" sa'niyah said with disgusted and ended the call.

"we going later okay baby?"

"yay!!" esmari raised both her hands up excited to see jah'marey

few moments later sa'niyah heard knocks and was unsure if she should open the door or not, as this is ace's apartment.

"ace open the door, I know your in there?" as sa'niyah hears a girls voice she scrunched up her face and instantly opens the door.

"look I wa-niyah!?-ace isn't here and he sure don't want you talking to him" sa'niyah cut off tanisha slowly feeling irritated that her presence was here.

"so you the bitch that was fucking him huh?"

"and still do so wasgood my nigga!?"

"I don't blame him, I see you still cant close your legs for every nigga you see"

"fuck you say?"

"yeah bitch you heard me! better stop that hoe ass shit foe you make another mistake-BITCH" sa'niyah cut her off after she throws a huge punch on her face and grabs her head continuously throwing punches on tanisha's face.

tanisha tries fighting back but couldn't as sa'niyah kept hitting her back and drags her to the floor by her hair. "LET.. ME.. CATCH...YOU...UP...IN...THIS...BLOCK..AGAIN..YOU....STUPID...ASS...BITCH!" sa'niyah kept throwing punches through ever sentence, she stopped until she saw blood coming through tanishas nose and lips.

"you gon regret this hoe" Tanisha mumbled not being able to speak right. she stood up and covered her whole face and fast walken like nothing happen to her.

sa'niyah goes back inside ace's apartment, hiding her knuckles as they were covered in blood..

TBC

quick chapter!

sorry for the long wait I have sm going on in my life!!

sorry for spelling mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.4K 23
π˜›π˜π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜—π˜Œπ˜–π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ π˜›π˜–π˜–.....
17 1 1
π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†, 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’Šπ’, 𝒂 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’π’† 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’”...
50.9K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
3.1K 85 32
Sometimes life don't go the way we planned. Sometimes we end up feeling so low, and alone. Like we're in a dark hole with no one around us, but then...