The Angel Next Door, Spoils M...

By Catastophile

About a shy young boy that unpopular and the most popular girl in his campus, develop feelings on each other. More

Chapter 1 Meets the Angel

8 0 0
By Catastophile

Episode 1: Meet the Angel

Amane Fujimiya, a shy and introverted high school student, lives a solitary life in his small apartment. One day, he encounters his beautiful next-door neighbor, Mahiru, during a sudden downpour. This unexpected meeting marks the beginning of a heartwarming friendship

(Scene: Amane's apartment building entrance. It's pouring rain outside.)

Amane: (muttering to himself) Oh no, it's raining so heavily. I didn't bring an umbrella.

Mahiru: (appearing with an umbrella) Hey there! Do you need an umbrella?

Amane: (surprised) Oh... um, yes, please. Thank you so much!

(Mahiru opens the umbrella and holds it over both of them.)

Mahiru: No problem! We're neighbors after all. It's the least I can do.

Amane: (blushing) Th-thank you. I'm Amane, by the way.

Mahiru: Nice to meet you, Amane. I'm Mahiru. We're in the same class, you know.

Amane: (surprised) Really? I... I didn't realize that. I guess we've never really talked before.

Mahiru: Yeah, it's strange, isn't it? We live so close, but we've never had a proper conversation.

Amane: (nervously) I'm not very good at socializing...

Mahiru: Don't worry, Amane. I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Let's walk together until the rain stops.

(They start walking together, sheltered under the umbrella.)

Amane: (feeling a sense of comfort) Thank you, Mahiru. I appreciate your kindness.

Mahiru: (smiling) No problem at all, Amane. From now on, we can look out for each other.

(Scene: Amane's apartment building entrance. The rain starts to subside.)

Amane: Looks like the rain is letting up. I should head back home.

Mahiru: Alright, take care, Amane. See you at school tomorrow!

Amane: Yes, see you tomorrow, Mahiru. Thanks again for the umbrella.

(They wave goodbye to each other as Amane enters his apartment.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
554K 59K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...