Rinney oneshots

Por Alb3rt_Einstein

I don't feel the need to explain anymore :) Más

Trapped
Nicknames
Ignored
A small disturbance
Tired
Thunder
Like or like like
New kid
New kid pt.2
New kid pt.3
Ghost boy
Ghost boy-Good ending
Ghost boy- badish ending
Vampire
Movie
Grabber's son
Homework
Together
Together pt.2
Together pt.3
Distracted
Jealousy
Dream
Bro
Kiss deprived
:D
?
Pissed
Posted
New friend
Thank you :)
Sick
Enemies to lovers
Enimies to lovers pt.2
Enemies to lovers pt.3
Angry
Bold move
Bad mood
Kisses
Gwens choice
Couch
Gwens choise pt.2
Drunk
Small, yet soft
Imagine
Good enough
"You're my Problem"
"You're my problem" pt.2
"You're my problem" pt.3
"You're my problem" pt.4
Math homework
Dont kiss a boy and like it
Mad
Five years
Sorry :(
Tired
Say it in your girl voice
:D
Her or me?
You
:D
Forcefully
BRO WHY???
Help me, please
I cant sleep
Protector
Time Travel (ii)
😭😭

Time Travel (i)

140 6 1
Por Alb3rt_Einstein

Finney:
Some may call me crazy. But I'm not. I know there's a way. I know there's a way to go back in time.
—•—•—
"Shit," I mumble, staring at my surroundings. It was currently the day before Robin went missing.

I walk to school nervously. If this really worked, and wasn't some crazy dream, then Robin should be beating the hell out of Moose by the front entry.

I walk nervously next to my sister, Gwen. "Are you alright?" She asks, "you're more nervous than normal."

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm good," I say, flashing her a smile. She flashes one back, and we continue walking.

We continue walking, until we reach the front entrance. I take a deep breath, before turning the corner.

And, sure enough, there was Robin Arellano, on top of Moose, delivering harsh punches to his face. I could hardly see him, due to the large crowd.

A blush creeps onto my face. Robin. Was. Alive.

I take a deep breath, and run up to them. I pull Robin off of him, holding him back. "Let me at him!" Robin shouts. "You've hurt him enough," I mumble, "you've also hurt yourself."

I motion down to his knuckles, that are viciously bleeding. He lets out a sigh. Moose quickly got up and scrambled off. "Damnit, he got away."

Everyone crowding the fight, let out a groan, and dispatch from the area. Even Gwen.

I gently grab his hand, and drag him to the bathroom. "Why'd you break us up, Finn? You hate Moose as much as I do, maybe worse," Robin asks. I let out a small hum, and pull out a med kit. "You can't keep hurting people," I pause, beginning to clean off his knuckles, "even if it's Moose."

"But they hurt you," he says, wincing slightly. "...," I stay silent before adding, "I'm used to it."

"That just makes it even worse! You should've have to be 'uSeD tO iT'," he mumbles. I chuckle, and bandage his knuckles. "So overprotective."

"If they fuck with you; they fuck with me." He mumbles.

I sigh, "wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Hm? Oh, sure," he says. This is perfect. He can't get kidnapped if I'm there too, right?

"Well, we better get to class," I say, "wanna walk together?"

"Sure."

We begin walking to our first class, science. All I know is that I'll never, and I mean never, let anyone take Robin away from me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

167K 4.2K 66
just some stony one shots for your souls :)
11.8K 113 16
imagines about our favourite girl.
85.5K 1.3K 7
Just a random book of the ship I love. Fluff Angst Some Bakubottom Some Todobottom Requests are open Updates will very much vary on my inspiration t...
49.6K 1.9K 103
I have Lukadrien brain rot so have some oneshots. [BOOK 1/?] [SEMI-EDITED] [ORIGINAL COVER ART]