i'm yours

By starynightae

"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
im in mourning

fourteen

302 22 17
By starynightae

i apologize for the longer than normal wait! i was on spring break and while i had all intentions on writing my heart out, my body went into full on rot mode lmao.

but please enjoy this little emotional chapter <33333

===

Minduelle knocked on the door, knowing the man inside couldn't hear her anyways. He never could when he locked himself in his studio. It helped him concentrate, those noise-canceling headphones, the sound of waves that were consistently being played. It reminded him of biking down by the beach and across the bridge. It reminded him of the one thing that always allowed him to relax.

Nature.

Minduelle typed in the passcode and opened the door, smiling softly once she saw him. He was standing in front of his desk, legs shoulder-width apart, one arm across his body, the other's elbow resting on his wrist, his hand pinching his lip over and over.

Total concentration.

Minduelle grinned before running up to him and giving him a big back hug, Namjoon yelping in surprise. "Hey Joon!" She laughed, going on her tiptoes so Namjoon could see her over his shoulder.

"Christ, Min, you scared the hell out of me." Namjoon chuckled, pulling his headphones down so they hung around her neck. "What are you doing here?" He patted her arms that remained around his waist, Minduelle making them sway back and forth.

"Just checking on you." Minduelle hummed, letting him go so they could face each other. "You know becu-AUSE!" Minduelle shrieked as Namjoon picked her up, holding her on his shoulder, Minduelle basically upside down now. "JOON!"

"Payback tastes so sweet." Namjoon sang, shaking her a little before setting her down, laughing once Minduelle hit his chest. "Oh boo hoo Min." He teased, Minduelle grumbling.

"You're an ass." She finally smiled, Namjoon rolling his eyes. "How are you holding up?" Minduelle asked, pushing Namjoon to the side so she could sit in his chair and look at his work.

"I'm good." Namjoon pulled the wheely chair away from the computer, Minduelle as well. "Mind your own business, Nosy."

"Heyyyy." Minduelle protested, crossing her arms as Namjoon leaned against his desk, blocking the screen. "I'm just curious. Yoongi showed me the finished album and, my god, it's golden."

Namjoon smiled and his eyes brightened. "You think so?"

"God Namjoonnnnnnn' Minduelle groaned, covering her face with her hands. "I was crying the entire time I listened to it- you know what, give me a hug. I need to hug the father of that album." Minduelle got up, Namjoon meeting her in the middle, hugging her tightly. "Just the pure genius you seven poured into each and every song... god, I... ARMY is going to lose their mind. They're going to love it so much."

'It's important to me that you love it too.' Namjoon held her tightly, all of that hard work paying off. If Minduelle loved it, then he knew it was good enough. It was perfect. The album was perfect.

"I loved how each of you had your own solo songs and the different dynamics in other songs and of course the songs all seven of you are in." Minduelle shook her head, squeezing Namjoon. "God, it's perfect."

"Thank you Min." Namjoon sighed softly, relaxing in her arms. "That truly means the world to hear it from you."

"Well you deserve the world, JoonBug." Minduelle teased softly, letting go of the hug to stare up at him.

Namjoon's heart skipped a beat as she stepped forward, her eyes on his face. 'She's going to kiss me omg omg omg omg it's perfect perfect album for a perfect kiss and a perfect girl-'

Minduelle patted his cheek gently, staring up at him with worried eyes. "You look tired. Why aren't you home getting some rest?"

Namjoon's excitement died down immediately. 'She loves me, just not in the way I want her to.' Namjoon stepped to the side and gestured to his computer. "Going over some interviews for when we're in America. Almost all of them want performances as well."

Minduelle frowned softly, knowing the importance of this task. "How much longer will this take?"

Namjoon shrugged. "Thirty minutes?"

Minduelle nodded. "Alright, I'm going to make sure Yoongi and Jungkook actually went home and then I'll come back to take you home, okay?" Minduelle smiled, pulling his chair over to his desk, pointing at it. "Get to work so you can go home soon."

Namjoon sat down, doing as told and smiled up at her. "You're real bossy, you know."

"As your Noona, it's my duty to take care of you." Minduelle kissed Namjoon's forehead before ruffling his hair and walking to the door. "You better be done by the time I get back."

Namjoon stared in awe. 'She kissed me.'

Minduelle hummed as she walked down the hall, bobbing her head side to side with her arms, in her own little world. 'God, Kim Namjoon, you're something else.' Minduelle knocked on Yoongi's door before letting herself in. "Yo are you-" Minduelle froze, watching Yoongi and Jungkook pull their faces apart, eyes wide. Minduelle snorted and closed the door, walking away.

The door was thrown open again. "Min, wait! We can explain!"

"I don't think I want to know!" Minduelle called out over her shoulder, hearing someone run after her.

"Min." Jungkook breathed out, pulling her to a stop. "H-He just wanted- and I just, and he said... and I,, uhm, he..."

Minduelle nodded, a smile on her face, Jungkook's face bright red. "Mhm mhm."

"I still like Taehyung and Namjoon!" Jungkook blurted out, Yoongi slowly dragging his feet over, feeling guilty. "I-I do and-"

"Kook." Minduelle couldn't stop from laughing anymore. "I don't care." She said carefully, Jungkook's eyes wide. "I don't care who you kiss and I'm certainly not the one to judge." Minduelle snorted, glancing over at Yoongi. "And it's not like I'm dating Yoon or anything." Minduelle pointed at Jungkook. "You're not the type of guy to kiss someone else's boyfriend, are you?"

"Uh-"

"The answer should be no!" Minduelle laughed. "Why did you have to think about it??"

"I-I don't know I-"

Minduelle gasped, looking over at Yoongi. "Are you dating someone? Is that why Jungkook's all flustered about that."

Yoongi crossed his arms, grumpy now. "No."

Minduelle nodded, a huge grin on her face, slowly backing away from them, turning to leave "Well, you two are cute. I gotta-"

"Min, are you ever going to date someone?!"

Minduelle stopped, looking back at them. "Excuse me?"

Jungkook smiled nervously and stepped behind Yoongi.

"Min doesn't like strings attached." Yoongi stated blatantly, eyes locked on the woman in question. 'That's why I haven't asked you. That and,,, I don't want to ruin our friendship.'

"I like to kiss and fuck whoever I feel like." Minduelle shrugged, Yoongi not flinching at her words.

"What if you had seven options??" Jungkook couldn't stop his words. They just, they just fell out of his mouth.

Yoongi's eyes widened and glared at Jungkook, the younger boy smacking a hand across his lips.

Minduelle's face grew hot, her own heartbeat increasing. "I-I gotta take Namjoon home." Minduelle gestured to them. "I think it's best if none of this ever happened."

"B-But-" Jungkook protested, but Yoongi shot him another glare, Jungkook shutting his mouth immediately. "But Hyung-"

"What are you doing?" Yoongi hissed, grabbing Jungkook's hands tightly, Jungkook's eyes widening, Minduelle walking away from them. "You can't-"

Yoongi and Jungkook whipped their heads towards Minduelle, running towards her.

"What the hell!" Jungkook slid on the floor beside her, pulling her head into his lap.

"Shit." Yoongi pulled her right hand from beneath her body, gently straightening out. "That's the one her dad hurt."

"I don't understand." Jungkook panicked slightly, moving the hair from her face so there was nothing when she woke up. "She was fine! Usually I can tell when she's going to pass out."

"Me too." Yoongi mumbled, about to lift her legs up but stopped with a grimace. "Kook, trade me. I can't hold her legs up because of my shoulder."

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook immediately agreed, trading spots with Yoongi. "You'll be okay Noona." Jungkook spoke to her from her legs, lifting them and resting them on his shoulder. Elevating her legs always helped with the blood flow.

Yoongi frowned down at her, pressing his hand against her forehead. "She's normally awake by now."

"This is my fault." Jungkook shook his head, watching Yoongi grab her hand and look at her heart rate monitor on her wrist. "I brought up the dating. I shouldn't have don-"

"She has a condition that no one can control. It's not your fault." Yoongi shut him down, not needing Jungkook's blame and self-pity. "Come on Min. Wake up. We're right here." Yoongi massaged her forehead, moving his fingers in gentle circles, hoping that was enough stimulation to help her wake up.

Minduelle's eyes shot open, Yoongi jumping slightly at her reaction. She breathed heavily, her eyes darting around until Yoongi grabbed both sides of her face, forcing her to look up at him.

"I'm right here." He calmed her, rubbing his thumbs against her cheek. "You passed out. You're okay though. Everything and everyone is fine."

Minduelle's face crumbled and she began to cry, curling up, her legs falling from Jungkook's shoulder. She let Yoongi pull her up so he could hug her, rub her back, do anything to help.

"Min, have you been drinking enough salt water? Eating enough?" Jungkook asked, scooting closer to them. "You didn't have any cues to passing out so something must be different. Right Min? What happened?"

Minduelle didn't even respond, just crying in Yoongi's shoulder.

"Kook." Yoongi mumbled, shaking his head once Jungkook made eye contact with him. "It's okay Min. Just cry and we can talk later."

Jungkook's heart sank. Again, he messed something up. God, this was all so complicated.

He loves Taehyung but he's too afraid he'll be rejected. Taehyung gives so many mixed signals and it's so hard to read his face. He knew Taehyung's "emotionless" face didn't accurately depict what Taehyung was feeling, but it was so hard to tell when his face was like that. And then Taehyung would sometimes flirt with Jungkook but Jungkook could never tell if he meant it for real because they all flirted with each other sometimes. It was just for fun.

And don't even get Jungkook started on Namjoon.

That man was always a mystery to him. From his thighs when Jungkook first met him to his gorgeous smile and sexy brain, Jungkook hasn't gotten a break with him. Sure Namjoon will let Jungkook cuddle up with him every so often, but Namjoon would just jokingly baby him. He couldn't tell what he felt!!

And he didn't want Namjoon to think he was weird. God, that would ruin Jungkook's life.

He couldn't stand it if Namjoon rejected him.

And Minduelle. Minduelle... the reason he broke up with his previous girlfriend. It was always her that was on his mind when his ex wanted sex. It was always her that excited him when a female called or texted his phone.

It was Minduelle that got him out of his shell and made him feel so loved.

Always.

But he couldn't have all three of them. He was too scared to have even one of them.

And how could he properly love Minduelle if he couldn't even help her correctly when she passed out?

That's where Yoongi came in.

Yoongi knew Minduelle inside and out. He knew everything about her and they got along so well. Their personalities were perfect for each other. Yoongi was so kind,, so gentle,, so loving to Minduelle since the day they met.

Jungkook knew they were perfect for each other.

Yoongi knew that too.

But like Jungkook, Yoongi was scared. And much more observant.

He accepted and knew that Minduelle wasn't ready. She refused to be tied down.

Yoongi says that Minduelle is scared to be loved.

Her father had ruined that for her. The death of her mother. And now her grandmother...

That's why they kissed, Yoongi and Jungkook. They found comfort in each other's similar struggles. Both craved love so much. Both wanted,,, something.

So they found each other.

"What? Slow down Min." Yoongi mumbled, snapping Jungkook back to reality.

Jungkook watched as Minduelle moved her hands and fingers, signing something over and over. He frowned slightly, focusing on the movements, but they were so out of control and shaky. Plus, she was still freaking out.

"June?" Yoongi finally pieced together, his mind clicking "Namjoon." Yoongi's eyes met Jungkook's. "Go get him."

Jungkook ran off.

"Can you tell me where we are, Min?" Yoongi asked softly, pulling her closer to him. She pressed a hand against his chest, still sniffling and crying, but much calmer than before. Yoongi waited several seconds, but she didn't respond. "Not feeling any words right now? Yeah, speaking is overrated anyways." Yoongi reassured, resting his cheek against her head. "It's okay. You're okay Min."

"Oh, Jungkook." A smile immediately blossomed on Namjoon's face once he saw his beloved maknae. Unfortunately, the gift-from-god smile dimmed upon seeing Jungkook's panicked eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Min passed out and she wants you."
.
"Hey Minduelle." Namjoon knelt beside her, giving her a gentle smile once she met eyes with him. "I'm-"

Minduelle lunged into Namjoon's arms, completely ditching Yoongi. She was much calmer now, thanks to Yoongi, but, Namjoon was all she wanted right now.

Yoongi watched as Namjoon stole his whole heart in front of him.

"It's okay Minduelle." Namjoon whispered in her ear, a hand in her hair, scratching her head gently. "I'm here."

Minduelle hugged Namjoon just a little tighter.

Yoongi's heart tore itself apart.

Yoongi went straight to his room once he got home. Hoseok and Jimin stood up from the couch, untangling themselves from each other's arms, pausing their rom com on the TV. They hurried over once they saw the zombie of Minduelle walk in under Namjoon's arms.

Yoongi almost shut his door, but stopped once Jungkook reached his arm in its way. "Ju-"

Jungkook said nothing as he latched onto Yoongi, kicking the door shut behind him. He hugged his hyung tightly, understanding and recognizing the agony Yoongi and his heart were currently undergoing.

"I'm sorry, Hyungie." Jungkook whispered the honorific.

"Don't be." Yoongi held Jungkook tightly, his own hand trailing up Jungkook's back, his neck, and finally finding its home in his beautifully soft locks of hair. "I have you with me, right?"

Jungkook nodded against Yoongi, turning his head so his nose pressed against Yoongi's neck. He pressed deeper, his brow and lips completely against Yoongi. "We'll be okay someday, Hyungie."

Yoongi took a deep, deep breath, taking in all that was Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm okay."

yoonkook is my weakness </3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 2K 32
y/n has just transferred to another hospital after given the opportunity to be a paediatric doctor in a very well known hospital. On her first day...
1.7M 80.6K 145
"Can I?" "Can you what?" "Can I count your freckles?" - bts poly -
5.4K 254 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
242K 9.2K 31
[COMPLETED] Firefighter Taehyung and policeman Jungkook never thought they'd see each other again after Tae left school, but a mysterious series of e...