𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝙊𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇 �...

By cooper_scooper

walker scobell imagines 👍👍 lowercase intended!!! More

𝙇𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀
𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝘿
𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍
𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔
𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙍𝙀
𝙇𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙄𝙄
𝙅𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙔
𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝙍𝙊𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋
𝙇𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙄𝙄𝙄
𝙇𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙄𝙑
update!!
𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎
𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙆𝙇𝙀𝙎
𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙋𝙄𝘿
𝙍𝙊𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 || 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙔 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙎𝙊𝙉
𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎
𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙉𝘿
𝙎𝙉𝙊𝙒
𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙎
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔
please read!!
𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙀

𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍

1.6K 52 44
By cooper_scooper

i apologize for the long time in between these posts. stuff happens 😃✌️

anyways thank y'all so much for over 50k reads!!

tw; underage drinking

****

"are you ready to go, y/n?" your friend, macy, asked. you threw your purse over your shoulder and nodded. you both exited her house and left for the house down the road.

macy's friend was hosting a very formal new year's party. it wasn't supposed to be too busy, which you were thankful for. it was just going to be a few friends playing around.

"you know who's supposed to be here?" she asked.

"who?" you replied.

"walker." she smiled happily. your face went red and you stopped.

"are you joking?" you asked. "i have to go home and change-" macy grabbed your arm and pulled you along.

"don't be silly, you look great." she said. you sighed and followed beside her. your mind was racing the whole way to the house. you froze right before she opened the door.

"what's wrong?" she asked.

"are you sure i don't look stupid?" you ask. she laughed and shook her head.

"you're overthinking this too much, y/n." macy said and pulled you in the house. you sighed and looked around. the house was elegant. it looked like a normal house on the outside, but looked like a mansion on the inside.

"wow," you whispered. she nodded and walked further. you followed, looking around at every detail in the home. you turn to look straight, and as soon as you do, you bump into someone.

"oh my gosh— i'm so sorry!" you said, taking a step back. the person turned around and made eye contact with you. his face immediately formed a smile.

"it's alright, y/n." walker said, looking down at you. your eyes widened. embarrassing.

"i didn't know you were gonna be here," you lied.

"yeah, it's my house after all." he said. your eyes widened again.

"are you serious?" you asked. "it's gorgeous! the whole reason i bumped into you is because i was so busy looking around." he laughed and thanked you.

"i can give you a tour, if you'd like." you needed happily and he held his arm out. such a gentleman. you looped arms with him and he led you around the downstairs of the house. after that, he walked you upstairs and showed you around. the opened the door to the last room.

"and, this is my room." he said. it was one of the only rooms that didn't look like it costs a million dollars. it looked like a classic teenager's room. he sat down on his bed and sighed.

"it's good to get away from the party sometimes," he said. you smiled and stood awkwardly in his room. he took notice of you feeling weird and patted the spot next to him.

"you can sit." he said. you say next to him and glanced around his room. he shrugged off his blazer and placed it on the other side of him.

"is it overwhelming, how loud it is down there?" you asked. he flopped down on his back and stared up at the ceiling.

"mhm." he mumbled. it went quiet for a moment before you felt a touch on your back.

"one of your dress hooks are unhooked. hold on." he said. he hooked it back together, keeping his hands there for a moment before pulling his hands away. you turned and looked at him.

"thank you," you said. he gave you a smile and shut his eyes. you let him lay in silence for a little bit. you grabbed his blazer and folded it neatly so it wouldn't get wrinkled.

you looked at him while he laid there. you felt bad leaving him up here by himself, so you decided to stay.

"do you want to lay down?" he asked out of nowhere. you giggled and shook your head.

"i'm okay, thank yo-" you couldn't finished your sentence before you felt a hand on your shoulder and you were shoved back. you laughed and punched him in his chest. he chuckled. you tried to dismiss the fact his hand was still on your shoulder, wrapped around you.

"macy is probably looking for me." you said, lifting yourself up on your elbow to face him. he shrugged and looked at you.

"she'll be fine. she's probably hanging out with some dude." he said.

"is this you trying to say something about her?" you asked. he looked at you with a sly smile.

"you know what i'm trying to say." he said. you hummed.

"i know she's a hoe." you said. he nodded dramatically. 

"that's an understatement." he said. you laughed and rolled your eyes.

"i love her though, she's my best friend."

"but you're so-" he paused. "she's not so-" you tilted your head in confusion.

"she's not a good influence on you," he said. you hesitated before you spoke.

"she's still my friend."

"are you sure? because she sure left you behind when you got here."

"i should go." you stood up and grabbed your purse that was next to you. you heard him shuffle to get up.

"i didn't mean to make you upset," he said, frowning. he stood in front of you and looked down at you. "i'm sorry," he said sadly. you looked up at him with a smile.

"it's okay, but we really do need to get back downstairs. we've been up here for like-" you look at the time on your phone. "holy shit, two hours!" walker's eyes widened. "it's 11:40!" you yelled. he put his blazer on quickly.

"you're missing your own party," you said. you smoothed down his blazer and buttoned the middle button. he watched you the whole time you did so. you both rushed downstairs, earning looks from some people.

you walked around the house, talking with a few people you knew. you had a few drinks, not nearly enough to get you drunk.

macy came stumbling up to you, absolutely wasted.

"y/n- be my new years kiss!" she yelled. you laughed and shook your head. you looked past her and saw walker staring at you. he looked up up and down while he took a sip of his drink. you could tell it wasn't alcohol. he never drank like that. he knew he always had to be sober. you stared back at walker before macy shook you.

"please, y/n!!" she jumped around you. "i need you to be my new years kiss!!" everyone started counting down from 10. you looked past her and walker was gone. you frowned. maybe he had someone else he was going to kiss.

you counted down with macy, holding her away from you so she wouldn't try to kiss you. as soon as you all yelled one, you felt someone grab you. you yelped as the person spun you around. you looked up at realized who it was. you didn't have time to do anything before he smashed his lips onto yours. you heard macy scream behind you.

walker let go of your lips and looked at you. your faces were still close.

"happy new year, y/n." he said, kissing you again.

what a good way to start off the year.

****

1214 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 2.4K 45
Imagines of Walker *Requests are open*
17.8K 256 17
Walker Scobell imagines ft. his characters from his various works!
39.7K 991 30
♡︎༄❀ "𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲." 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑷𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑳...
181K 5.9K 50
𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙐𝙎!