Ghar ki Nari Sab Pe Bhari

By Writer_Win_

If you think that society is male dominant then this story can change your perspective ๐Ÿ˜…. A story about A si... More

Introduction
His Forever
Party ๐Ÿป Bhaag 1
Party ๐Ÿป Bhaag 2
Giftโœจ
Something Unexpected ๐Ÿ˜
Hi Toxicity ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป oh sorry Rishtedaaar
Gajra Mohobbatwaala๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’ฅDouble Dhamaka๐Ÿ’ฅ
Possesive
The New Beginning ๐Ÿ˜
I'll be her Pati She'll be my Patu ๐ŸŽ€
Zoo
Heartbeat๐Ÿ’“
Bhaago ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Swag Se Swagat
Pol Khol
Tathastu ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿป
Shock
Surprise
Jealous
Tu hai kaha?
Change
Enemy
We Met
Let's Go
Revenge
Nakhre

๐Ÿต๏ธ"Shubh Lagna Savdhan"๐Ÿต๏ธ

133 18 24
By Writer_Win_

Hello My dear Hearties💛 I'm Writer_Win_💛 and Welcome to my 1st ever story. let me tell you again that this story does not consist any explict language and Mature content just few soft romantic scenes

Giving you a little Spoiler that there is no trauma no depression in this story. It's full of fun, comedy romantic and nostalgic.

Reason : Everyone have there own diffrent styles to get sad. Some are upset, some cry, some of them self harm....

Pata hai har roz I mean har roz koi na koi aa kar bolta hai ki I'm depressed, I'm having suicidal thoughts bro Zindagi ek hi baar milti hai to serious moments pe hass liya karo atleast it's better than thinking about suicide.

I just want to be reason of someone's smile, laughter and giggle and If my story helps you to smile whole heartedly Toh wait kyu kar rahe ho yaar jaao jaldi se Instagram pe follow karo to know more about chapters.

Link in my bio.

Toh aap sabhi ko jyada na Pakaate hue let's start our Story....

Year : 1999
Kudalkar chi Chawl

"Aho! Aho utha bagha sakal che kiti vajlet, kaamala nahi jaycha ka?"

(Aho is Marathi term used for husband to call them with respect instead of their name.)

(Hey wake up, do you know what time it is! Don't you wanna go office?")

My wife said while screaming. I woke up hurriedly and saw the time. My eyes widened

"Are deva aaj tar gelo" I went in bathroom. (Oh God, today I'm gone)

Oh in this much hurry I totally forgot to introduce myself.

" Namaskar 🙏🏻
I'm Madhukar Sardesai(26)"

I'm newly married. it was an Arranged marriage. She is so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off her. Her long black hair till her lower back tied in a braid. Her doe eyes. Her chubby cheeks. Her everything was making me crazy for her.

I came out off bathroom and saw her in kitchen cooking something. She turned around. Her wet hair on her face and I just felt the urge to hide her in my embrace for whole life. she looked at me with a question mark on her face. I was just looking at her thinking what did I do get such a beautiful wife. Sulakshana, Sulakshana Sardesai (22).

Just like her name she was unique and beautiful. She was so quite. She didn't even speaked in raised voice forget about raising her voice she didn't even spoke much. How can she be so innocent.

I was just looking at her when she shaked me "Aho" you can't even imagine just looking at her my heart was beating so fast. I fell for her on the first glance when I saw her photo. It was my Aai (mother) who showed her photo and It didn't took me even a second to say Yes. We got married just 1 week ago.

In this one week she didn't even spoke much. I think she is a silent girl and I understand that everything is new to her so it might take time for her to get comfortable. But then a young girl around sulakshana's age came at our door and I was irritated by just looking at her.

Her name was Mina. Our neighbour. I knew that she liked every men she saw. It doesn't matter to her if they are married or not or even they have kids. She just wanted to have male attention. Even though I'm married yet she was looking at me as if I'm her prey.

Mina : Madhu can I have a cup of sugar ?

She said this in a very lusty tone which I hate. Girl I am married and she called me "Madhu" that to right infront of my wife. I thought that my Sulakshana will be hurt and she will cry after this but the next moment she said something that made Me and Mina shocked as hell.

Sulakshana : Tuzhyaat yevdhi himmat ki tu mazhya navryala Madhu bollis ? te pan tyanchya bayko samor? disat nahi tyanchi bayko ikde ubhi aahe?

( You dare to call Him madhu? That too infront of his wife? CANT YOU SEE I'M RIGHT HERE)

She nearly yelled that our neighbours would also know what She said . Sulakshana said this glaring at her. Did she just glared? Wow She looks cute when she angry. She is so possesive about me. She opened a the packet of sugar and gave it to Mina and said

Sulakshana : Sakhar gheychi Ani saral ghari jaycha. Jara jari mazhya navrya kade baghitla tar he bedka sarkhe Dole kadhun haataat dein. Kalla ?

(Take this sugar and go straight to your home. If you even dare to took a glance of my husband I'll pluck your this frog like eyeballs and give it in your hand . Understand?)

Her one glare was enough for me to melt.When I saw that look on her face as if she will kill every girl for me.

Madhukar in mind : My wifey is so cute so possesive.

But then she came in front of me and removed some Kajal from her eyes and placed a point behind my ear.

Sulakshana : I know that we are newly married but now you are mine permanently so don't look at other girls.

Madhukar thinked about something and decided to prank her

Madhukar: Toh Fir tumhe mere isharo par naachna hoga. Main Jo bolunga vaisa hi karna hoga. Fir main kisi ko bhi nahi dekhunga.

She understood his prank

Sulakshana : Ek Biwi kabhi Nachti nahi hai woh Sirf apne Pati Nachwati hai

Madhukar's Pov

I laughed and put my hand on her cheek and said

Madhukar: Never. I will never ever look at a woman who is not My wife. My Sulu will always remain the most beautiful women in my whole life.

She blushed

Madhukar: Except one and I'll love her more then you.

She got confused and asked "Who?"

Madhukar: Our Daughter

I winked at her. She jokingly punched my stomach but that was enough to break my bones. Damn is she boxer ? 

But looking at her being so comfortable with me It feels like heaven.

Looking at her I remember our wedding when the priest said that's the only sound came in my mind when I see her and that was

"Shubh Lagna Savdhan".

____🙏🏻____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
140K 5K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...
193K 13.5K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
8.9K 591 8
๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น'๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ #2 "๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„...