Rain Fall / dnf

By neqmisism

George is an eighteen year old high school student who was sent away to become a better person. Instead of li... More

Coming soon!!
| 001 |
| 002 |
| 003 |
| 004 |
| 005 |
| 006 |
| 007 |
| 008 |
| 009 |
| 010 |
| 011 |
| 012 |
| 013 |
| 014 |
| 015 |
| 016 |
Please read.
| 017 |
| 018 |
| 019 |
| 021 |
| 022 |
| 023 |
| 024 |
| 025 |
| 026 |
| 027 |
| 028 |
SOOO
| 029 |
| 030 |
| END |
NEW BOOK

| 020 |

49 2 8
By neqmisism

Tw: mentions of sexual assult and alcohol.

We got home around twenty minutes ago. Everyone else is downstairs drinking and blasting music whilst me and Clay are in my room.

Clay started the shower for me, and I grabbed clothes from my drawers.

We are planning to go back down after to party. I say we because I insisted he'd go downstairs but he said no.

The rest of the dinner went great. I talked with the adults and had a lot of laughter about memories and just normal banter.

Being there made me realize that I have family who aren't as bad as they used to be or I claimed them to be.

I go into the bathroom to see Clay setting out two towels on the counter.

I place my clothes on the counter before looking at him confused. "Why two?"

He shrugs, "cared if I joined?"

I think for a moment, leaning against the counter and then shrugging, "Knock yourself out blondie ."

"Blondie?" Clay looks at me and smirks, "That's how it's gonna be now?"

I nod, "yeah it is." I smile at him as he takes off his shirt, throwing it onto the floor near the hamper.

"I was thinking of inviting Lyra and Skylar to the art museum?" I say, watching him walk over to me and help me take my shirt off.

He hums, "Sure." He throws my shirt next to his as he takes off his own pants.

"You don't seem too sure..." I say quietly.

He goes to help me but I stop his hands. The sudden fear of him touching me. "Don't touch me I'm sor—"

I look up at him with shock at what I just said, and he looks at me with concern-filled eyes.

"I- sorry," he says, "I didn't mean to—"

"No i— I don't know why I did that.." I say quietly as I remove my hands and take off my own clothing. Leaving us both in our underwear.

He looks at me with a blank stare, "George I can leave if you want baby— I only asked to shower with you because you looked upset and I wanted to be with you."

"Clay," I put my hand on his cheek, "I'm fine come on don't be silly—"

"George you thought I was going to do something." He says as he puts his hand on my arms gently, "Why?.."

I look at his eyes. He looks so confused and hurt. "I-I don't know." I mutter as tears pool in my eyes, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that please don't—"

"George." He says in a soft serious tone, obvious hurt lacing his words, "I'm not going to hurt you baby... go have a shower I'll be waiting for you okay?"

"No clay—" I say as I watch him leave the bathroom, closing the door softly behind him.

Why did I do that? Why did I think he was going to hurt me?

The last time I showered with someone was Leo. And I left his dorm that day terrified.

So maybe that's why.

I feel terrible. He looked as if his heart was broken. It's happened a couple of times where I thought he was Leo. But now?

I don't understand why it keeps happening. It's clay and I— I love clay. He would never do something like that.

I get into the shower, tears running down my face as I try to hold in my sobs silently.

I don't want to ruin this trip or this night especially for Clay. I know he's terrified of what'll happen when we go back to school and return to our classes.

Or when he makes his statement on Twitter. Revealing his face and admitting the person in the video is in fact him.

I get out of the shower, quickly drying off and putting a t-shirt and jogging pants on.

I hang up my towel, put the other one away and leave the bathroom. I open the door and Clay is sitting on the bed.

He has his phone in his hands as he looks up at me. He's wearing a sweater and pants.

"George—"

"I'm sorry I just got scared." I say, "The last time I showered with someone was with Leo."

He gets up and comes towards me, bringing me into a tight hug as his hand rubs up and down my back.

"Sorry," I whisper.

He pulls away and puts a hand on my cheek, "Don't be sorry, don't ever be sorry. I made you feel scared and that's not okay. If you don't want me to do something George tell me. I can't stand looking at you break down and cry because I did something that made you feel uncomfortable or scared."

Tears build in his eyes as he looks at me, "I want to be here for you I want to be better than anyone else has ever treated you, but by you telling me to do something and not wanting it makes me feel guilty for making you cry. It's happened a few times and I feel awful George, awful."

"I-I don't mean I'm— I'm so sorry Clay—" he pulls me into another hug as I bury my head into his shoulder and neck.

"It's okay George..." he puts a hand in my hair comfortingly, "we can stay up here."

"No no—" I say, "I want to go down. Hang out with them."

He pulls away and wipes the tears from my cheek, and moves some strands of hair from my face.

"George! Clay! Come on we're drinking!" I hear Sapnap yell as he comes up the stairs and runs back down.

"I'm sorry.." I say again, "for making you feel like that clay I—"

"Don't apologize baby you deserve the world." He smiles, "Let's go drink and we'll come back and sleep later okay?"

I let out a small laugh as he kisses my nose, "okay."

__________________

"No! A plane!" Tara shouts as we watch Karl act out something.

We decided to play charades, but every time we get it wrong we drink.

"A bird!?" Clay shouts.

"No! Think harder!" Karl laughs as Clay takes a shot.

"A ROCKETSHIP!" Punz yells.

"A kite!" I say and Karl jumps up and laughs.

"George got it!" Karl yells.

"FUCK YOU!" Sapnap shouts in my direction, "FUCK!"

"Oh calm down—" I laugh, "take my turn you whiney bitch."

"I don't want your turn you hoe," Sapnap says in an angry voice as Karl sits on his lap.

"Fine I'll go," Emma says as she gets up from the couch, picking a paper from the pile.

"Never call George a hoe," Clay says to sapnap.

"Womp womp bitch believe it," Sapnap says in a sarcastic tone.

"Guys I think sapnaps alter ego is being a whiney bitch." Finn says with a smirk, "Now stop whining and pay attention to my girlfriend."

Emma starts to fake cry.

"A crying baby?" Karl asks and Emma shakes her head. Karl takes a shot.

She thinks for a moment before pointing at Sap and crying and pretending to stomp around like an angry child.

"SAPNAP!" Clay yells and everyone else yells in laughter.

"Yes!" Emma laughs as she sits back down and everyone takes a shot except Clay, "well the paper said Superman making cupcakes."

"Okay, what the fuck is wrong with you people." Sapnap looks at us with a straight face, "I feel like you all underestimate me."

"You sound like an alpha male." Punz says, "I think you've had too much to drink."

"I think we all have." Tara laughs, "I say we all go for a swim."

"Naked?" Finn asks.

"No, you idiot. In our underwear." Karl says as he gets up.

"Or just go put a bathing suit on?" Sapnap says like it's the obvious choice. Because it is.

"Too complicated," I say also standing up, Tara grabbing my hand as she and Karl lead the way.

"Are you guys crazy?" Jack says as we open the backdoor.

"Just having fun," Emma shrugs as she walks out with us.

We leave the door open, waiting for the rest of the scared boys to follow us.

"They're all so whiney," Tara says as she takes off her shirt, and then her shorts before jumping in the deep end.

Karl jumps in with her, and Emma starts taking off her sweater, and I take off my shirt.

"Oh my god, you all are nuts," Finn says.

I look over and they're all standing by the glass door watching us in shock.

Emma jumps in, swimming over to Tara and Karl.

"George don't you dare you're going to get sick. It's cold." Clay warns as I take off my sweats.

"Aw is Clay concerned for his Georgie?" Karl laughs.

"Emma get out and put your clothes back on," Finn says in an annoyed tone.

I look over at Emma who's neck deep in the water, and she's throwing her bra out of the water and onto the stone. Then her underwear.

"I think I'm good?" Emma says with a smile.

"Oh fuck." Finn says as he leaves the door, taking his clothes off before jumping in.

I jump in too, swimming near the deep end and latching onto the side as I look at clay.

"Come on Clay," I say, "just get in."

"You guys are nuts." Punz says, "But I've drunk so why not!"

Punz gets in too, and then Jack leaves Clay as he walks towards me, leaning down to my face.

"Pleaseeee." I say with a smile, "join us?"

"Baby you're gonna get sick." He says, "you all are."

"Clay..." I say softly.

He sighs and stands up, taking off his shirt and his pants before hopping in, grabbing my waist and I let my legs wrap around him.

"Finally," I say as I smile at him.

I look over and see Emma and Tara playing chicken fights. Emma is on Finn's shoulder and Tara is on Punz's.

The two of them have been getting along pretty well. Whenever we're all in a group they're always talking together. And always looking at each other.

Tara never really had a good relationship with anyone. Guys have always used her for her body and looks. Some even for her money since her dad is pretty wealthy.

Punz just hooks up with whatever girl. He's not that type of guy. But sometimes he gets desperate for attention and affection.

I mean I don't blame him. I think he's just looking for the right person.

"You see it too?" Clay asks quietly as we both look over at them.

"Yeah. But I don't think Tara would do it." I say, "she lives in London he lives in America. Though she was going to move to America for her senior year."

"Well then there we go." Clay shrugs, "convince her to come to Redwood and then there is your next couple."

"Are we talking about the obvious elephant in the room?" Karl asks as he swims over to us.

"Very much so." I say with a smile. "Hmm you think it's wrong to place bets on our friends?"

"No. I mean we did it with you and Clay." Karl shrugs, "made twenty bucks off you two."

"Okay— what the fuck?" I laugh.

"Twenty bucks punz asks her out." Clay says.

We both look at him and laugh a little.

"You're crazy. I know Tara and she never lets a man be a gentleman because she's an independent woman." I say, "twenty five bucks she asks him."

"Thirty that they hookup by the time we leave." Karl says confidently.

"I'm winning." I shrug, "I know I am."

"Bullshit." Clay mutters, "Punz can man up."

"His little man will go up." Karl says shortly, and holds in a laugh.

We all try not to laugh but we all burst out into laughter.

"What's so funny!?" Finn yells over to us from the deep end of the pool.

"N-nothing—" Karl manages to get out before bursting into laughter.

The night ends with pool games and laughter. Just a couple of friends hanging out and having fun. The calm before the storm.

___________________

What's gonna happen!? Who knows!

Also. I NEED you guys to commentudeas for chapters or scenes. I'm running out of ideas to the point where I can't write future chapters.

Word count: 2067

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 16.4K 28
Nyctophobia. Fear of darkness. Something George has had since he was 12. Something only himself and his family knew. Well until he Moves in with Drea...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
871K 53.5K 118
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Knight By m

Teen Fiction

19M 662K 57
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star quarterback of the football team. While N...