Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1β™‘
2β™‘
3β™‘
4β™‘
5β™‘
6β™‘
7β™‘
8β™‘
9β™‘
10β™‘
11β™‘
12β™‘
13β™‘
14β™‘
15β™‘
16β™‘
17β™‘
18β™‘
19β™‘
20β™‘
21β™‘
22β™‘
23β™‘
24β™‘
25β™‘
26β™‘
27β™‘
28β™‘
29β™‘
30β™‘
31β™‘
32β™‘
33β™‘
34β™‘
35β™‘
36β™‘
37β™‘
38β™‘
39β™‘
40β™‘
41β™‘
42β™‘
43β™‘
44β™‘
45β™‘
46β™‘
47β™‘
48β™‘

Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

1.3K 37 60
By ImDeluluAndi

Last Bonus with you guys bae Kusuo. 

NSFW /LEMON Warning: Anyone under 16 should not read the next few parts. It may be a bit too much. I do not want you to be traumatized and be the reason. There will be some Spicy and might be uncomfortable to some the upcoming texts ahead. I advice that If it makes you uncomfortable AND weirded out then DO NOT READ IT. (IM SERIOUS)

YOU CAN SKIP AHEAD IF YOU PREFER.

-

-

-

***

You guys are around 30 or higher now in this. Whichever you want!!

Kusuo had just gotten back from work tired. Today was Y/n's day off so she was at home just chilling. Currently she was cooking for her and Kusuo wearing an apron although not just that. 

Kusuo sees his wife and immediately went to hug her from behind. 

"Hey love" 

Y/n smiles at hearing the familiar voice before humming and responding back.

"Welcome back Ku" 

Kusuo nodded taking in Y/n's scent although his eyes shut wide opened smelling the perfume that was his favorite on Y/n. Although he likes any scent Y/n give off no matter which perfume.

"What's the occasion? did you went somewhere today?" 

Y/n giggles before turning off the oven then look up at Kusuo.

"No I didn't but we've been busy these past few weeks that I wanted to do something" 

Y/n says innocently making Kusuo confused before he smirks reading her mind.

"Oh I see. My wife wants THAT." 

Y/n looks up at him before shyly nodding.

"Yes.." 

Kusuo smiles before immediately moving his hands to touch a lace fabric underneath Y/n's apron. His hands roaming without shame.

"Your already this wet just from the conversation love?" 

Y/n's face turned bright red embarrassed.

"Shut up." 

Kusuo chuckles before carrying Y/n bridal style then lifting her to the counter.

"I want something else for dinner." 

"Wait we can do it after-" 

Y/n's words got interrupted when Kusuo lifted the apron to show her lingerie. 

"I want you though." 

Kusuo takes the apron off her. Leaving her in her lingerie on the counter. Y/n's heart was beating fast thinking of dirty naughty thoughts. Her body is easily turned on by the way Kusuo's eyes lingers on her not flinching.

"Ku.." 

She says shyly looking at him before the pink haired moves to not waste anytime and eat her pussy out. Y/n lets out a loud moan from this and holds onto his pink locks as the pleasure of having his tongue swirling inside her brings pure ecstasy. 

She rolled her eyes back from just this alone. Kusuo doesn't show any signs of slowing down. His hands moves up to play with her boobs and pinch her nipples with his fingers. Adding more pleasure she's feeling already. She moans Kusuo's name over and over again.

Like It's the only thing she knows. Only name she will ever moan like this. Either while being fucked or eat out or fingered by the psychic himself. 

It did not take long for Y/n to ended up finishing. It all released in Kusuo's mouth as some are dripping from his lips. Y/n's eyes widened as she tried to wipe it away. Before she can even do that Kusuo moves to flip her around with her ass facing his face.

"Love show me how much of a slut you are for me." 

He says in a calm yet demanding voice. Watching as Y/n's sensitive body that had just come was now getting wet again. The pink haired move to face Y/n and kiss her gently at first before slowly getting more intimate. 

Tongues swirling together. As Kusuo played with her boobs and nipples again same time. 

"Don't worry love. I'll put my dick inside of you soon." 

Kusuo whispers to her ears speaking.

"You like it right? being fucked by me and have me do whatever I want with your body love?" 

Y/n let out a moan as an answer to his words making him chuckle in respond. 

"Good girl. Such a slut for me right?" 

Kusuo went to touch Y/n's pussy again seeing how wet it was again. Kusuo chuckles before moving to remove his suit but Y/n stopped him. He looks at her confused until she began doing it for him. 

She moves off the counter and helped him out. When he was mostly naked like her. She touches his chest and leaves small kisses on It. The pink haired watches her do this. It looked more erotic with the way she's clearly dripping from being wet and aroused. Yet she's here acting so innocent kissing his chest. 

Kusuo's dick didn't take It's time being hard as a rock. Y/n looks down with a smile touching it and when she did Kusuo let out a groan.

"That's.. gonna be inside me.. I want it Ku." 

"You'll have It Love-" 

"No like. I want It.

Kusuo was a bit surprised at her words. He understood what she had meant and It makes him even more hard. He takes a deep breath before grabbing her arm and leading her to the bedroom.

When they were there. Kusuo lay Y/n down on the bed as he pinned her there. 

"You asked for it. Don't back down now. I will fuck you senseless love." 

Y/n shyly nodded at his words slowly opening her legs for him. This fuels Kusuo even more as he shoves his dick inside of her without mercy. Y/n let out a loud pleasurable yet painful moan from his member being inside of her. It was even more bigger than usual. 

'A my gonna survive this...' 

She thinks to herself making Kusuo chuckle. 

"Oh don't worry love. It will fit. I'll make It fit."

Kusuo says this before pounding hard back in and out of Y/n's hole. His head near her neck as he lightly leaves love bites on her neck. Not caring if It'll be there tomorrow for others to see. Y/n lets out loud erotic noises from being fucked without any condom. It was similar yet different same time. 

It felt more pleasurable like this to Y/n. She likes it so much she arches her back from every thrust Kusuo does. She moves her hands to wrap around his bare back as she scratches him with her nails.

This does not bother Kusuo at all. It shows how much Y/n is enjoying being fucked raw like this. 

"Ku~" 

She moans his name again and again as her nails doesn't stop scratching his back leaving obvious marks from the pleasure the psychic is giving her right now. His dick inside of her way bigger than ever before thrusting into her insides merciless.

Yet she enjoyed every second of It. 

-

-

-

End of NSFW/LEMON

***

Timeskip

Y/n was now at the kindergarten school that hers and Kusuo's twins are going to. 

Yes. After that night it ended up with two adorable yet powerful identical twins being born. Currently only 6 years old both of them. 

Y/n was in a panic because well... 

The two ended up having a fight which means chaos broke loose. Saiki Kouta and Saiki Kenji both had inherited Kusuo's abilities AND Y/n's too. 

They both got pink hair like the psychic and Y/n's color eyes. So a mix of both of the parents. Kouta was the calm quiet yet nice kid while Kenji was the ray of sunshine yet had the littlest patience and be quite scary when upset. 

It's a dangerous combo. Especially when they fight since they are still little kids its easy to be in fights. 

This time It was because Kouta had accidentally made Kenji drop his ice cream. That the school was giving. Yes they could've just gotten another one but well they are kids.

When that had happened Kenji's super strength came to play and made a giant hole on the ground in front of the school.  Then Kouta had tried to calm Kenji down but he didn't listen.

So Kouta ended up trying to fix things with his abilities but ended up making more of a mess. 

So now the Principal had called Y/n and Kusuo out of worry and fear on what had happened. Y/n was in a panic and sighing deeply at the chaos. While Kusuo looks at his sons and pat there heads with a smile.

The principal was clueless that they were now talking using telepathy.

'It's okay. I understand why you got upset Kenji and Kouta you did a great job trying to fix things. Don't worry Dada will help you control.'

Kouta and Kenji looks at their Dad with tearful eyes as they hug him.

"DADA!!" 

Although they realized Y/n had stopped time with a scary aura around her. Even Kusuo was scared and so Kouta and Kenji hid behind their Dad in fear of their Mom's wrath. 

"Mama..." 

Kenji gulped afraid since he knows he was mainly at fault. Kouta held hands with Kenji to try to get through this together. Which Kusuo find adorable, he takes up the courage and move to kiss Y/n's forehead to calm her down. 

"Don't worry love. We can fix things every time." 

"But It's-" 

Kusuo caress her face looking at with gentle eyes.

"I understand you want to punish our sons but remember It's not their fault. It's hard to control my powers and yours together makes it harder for them." 

Y/n sigh deeply before crossing her arms.

"Fine but now add more extra time to our controlling sessions. No slacking off!" 

"Of course Love" 

"YES MAMA!!" 

The two sons nodded in agreement fully understanding. The family then hugs each other for a bit until Kusuo used his powers to make everyone forget what had happened about Kouta and Kenji. Remembering a completely different thing. 

-

-

-

***

The family went home that day and ended up having movie night. It didn't take long for the twins to have fallen asleep. Y/n smiles seeing the sight of hers and Kusuo's sons hugging each other as they fell asleep. 

Her heart warms up from the sight and thought of how much she went through with Kusuo and been with him for quite long time now that she thinks about It. She then looks up at her husband then at the twins again. 

"I love them so much." 

"I love them and you infinity" 

Kusuo says with a smile as he wraps his arms around Y/n before speaking up. 

"Let's give Kouta and Kenji a sister, love.." 

Kusuo says in a pleading voice to Y/n before she sighs deeply.

"And she's gonna get the same powers like them too? Even more chaos when that happens"

The psychic chuckles at her reasonable words. Moving to kiss her lips gently and looked at her with loving eyes. 

"It wouldn't hurt that much though. We are as chaotic as we are now. We have each other so will get through it. We are literally a power family. Literally." 

Y/n giggles at his words laying her head on his chest.

"Hmm I guess you're right about that." 

---------------------------------------------------------
Credits to Yurin_Ha for the suggestion about the bonus chapter to show the couple's kids thank you darling! 🤍

This is officially the end end. I hope i have not traumatized or cringed you way too much with the Nsfw... I tried my best I swear. 😭😭 although it is 2 am right now I had finally finished the one before this and this one same time. So It might be not as good as before or Decent enough.

If there's any spelling mistakes thats like obvious I apologize. I will try to change it If I notice or you guys comment on it.

See you all around if you decide to stick around when I suddenly be alive and  publish a new ff. If not then that is okay as well! Thank you once again for all the support and making it far to the story. I hope you had enjoyed It while It lasted. 

I'll still read comments obviously.

I love you all and me Author is officially signing off this ff. 🤍🤍 See you in future ff. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 25.1K 39
"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so they rest comfortably against the back of h...
80.4K 2.2K 13
Changing schools is hard for anyone, though especially for Y/n. She had always lived in one small city and then out of nowhere, her family decided to...
11.4K 254 31
your name is y/n and you live together with your brother. you never thought that going to a new school was going to change your live that much... you...
105K 4.1K 20
Where the only flaw of the most boring girl of PK. Academy is that she doesn't like coffee ─and therefore, 𝘀𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺. WARNING! It has...