|SELCOUTH REVERIE| Alastor x...

By Zu_Trancy

Where were you? Who were you? What was this place you had found yourself in? Was the sky always red? Was the... More

|1| Quite A Fetch
|2| Hazbin Hotel
|4| Stalker
|5| Trust

|3| Amnesiac

22 0 0
By Zu_Trancy

READER

"I wouldn't know. Should I remind you that I woke up with no memories only a day ago?"

"Cheeky."

•••

How did I get here?

The black and white demon, in all of her confusion, currently sat on the pink couch in the large, bright living room.

In one hand was a bar of chocolate that she'd gotten from Charlie, and in the other was the remote to the old TV.

She was disappointed with the technology. She was sure the year was 2024, yet they still had such old tech.

Surely, with the owner of the hotel being the princess of Hell, they could do a bit better, right?

"Oh, Y/N?"

The demon looked up, her eyes widening slightly to show attention.

She mentally frowned at the act. It happened so naturally, so normally, even though that wasn't what she was trying to do.

"I have business outside the hotel, regarding..." She pursed her lips as she averted her gaze to the ceiling. "Sinners being redeemed."

Okay? Why are you telling me this, Idgaf.

"So I'm afraid I won't be able to help you get accustomed to the residents, or really, Hell." She smiled apologetically.

She shrugged her red blazer on, and for a moment, Y/N's eyes trailed downwards.

She looked so pretty.

"It's fine." She waved away, settling back on the couch.

She heard a soft chuckle and the sound of heels clicking across the floor.

"Oh, wait, do you know when Angel'll come back?" She suddenly asked.

Angel Dust hadn't came back the other night. She was a little disappointed. She quickly came to like the demon.

How sad.

"No, sorry, he works really late sometimes." She said sadly, but then stopping altogether. "But Alastor can show you around!" Charlie suddenly clapped.

Alastor?

The demon's face unconsciously crinkled. She didn't dislike the demon per say, but he was a little... Hm. Odd?

Strange?

"Oh.." she murmured, scratching the side of her face.

Yay I guess.

"Let's see, Alastor would usually be out right now..." A low hum came from the princess as she squinted her eyes at the door in front of her.

"Oh, just tell him I said that when he gets back, I'm sure it'll be fine! Gotta go!"

Not even a second later, the door was slammed shut and Y/N stared at it's dark interior with blank eyes.

Well shit, alright.

She sighed and settled herself on the couch, bored out of her mind. The channels were absolute garbage.

She didn't know how long she sat there on that couch, absolutely zoning out at the boringness being displayed on the box screen.

Why am I here? Is this how this is going to go? Oh my word, I just wanna go home.

She blinked, staring at the screen again.

What was home?

She couldn't remember a damn thing at all, yet whenever it came to certain things, it was as if she had regained her memories.

She looked down at her hands.

And wasn't it quite odd for them to not mention anything about her... Skin?

It was oddly similar to those exorcists, something nodemon in Hell liked, yet the princess herself welcomed her in with wide arms.

Well, cautious arms but still wide nonetheless.

She didn't look anything like a sinner or a hellborn-

Her lips pursed.

Well, it wasn't as if sinners looked the same as imps did. From what she saw. Angel was a pretty motherfucker, and Alastor was a... Dressed in red radio demon.

Yeah.

Maybe it had something to do with her past life.

"Daddy's home!"

Y/N's posture almost straightened immediately, like a dog hearing it's owner's keys unlocking the door.

Her eyes widened slightly as she slowly turned her head around.

The tall demon stumbled inside, kicking a pair of shoes out of his way as he ran one hand through his messy hair with a scowl eteched onto his face.

"Fucking dick.." he muttered, roughly slumping down on the floor.

Y/N slowly slipped off of the couch, and then realized there was no need to do that as she was already a quiet person and peeked from the side of it.

If the demon could see herself, she'd probably be embarrassed. Her eyes were widened with curiosity or delight at seeing the porn demon.

Her pupils were dilated just a bit, enlarging the strangely shaped pupils as she stared at him with curiosity.

So pretty.

"Fuck, is no one gonna greet me?" He hissed, flashing a gold tooth at the air.

Y/N crouched and crept from her hiding space, curiously approaching the demon.

His head was lowered, but he must have seen her shadow as he looked up with a frown before his jaw dropped.

His eyes widened at the sight of her.

"Well shit Frankie, tracked me all the way to my place, eh?" He chuckled breathlessly, pushing his fluffed hair back.

"Er, no, see, what had happened was-"

"Charlie, my dear, I've brought our feminine friend back!" A chipper voice suddenly called out as the door slammed open again and in came the radio demon.

Er, shit.

He looked around, his eyes wide as he scanned the place. His smile was as wide as ever.

"Hm~?"

His blazing red eyes then dropped to the two demons crouched form before he cocked his head to the side, stepping fully inside the hotel and letting the door shut on it's own.

"You wouldn't happen to know where your dearest princess might be, hm?" He hummed, staring unblinkingly at Y/N.

She couldn't possibly fathom what could be happening inside the demon's head.

"Uh, she said she had some business outside the hotel... Or concerning the hotel, something like that?" She murmured, scratching the side of her face.

Alastor turned his head back towards the area in front of him and hummed, crossing his arms behind his back and Y/N made a face at the tacky cane in one of his hands.

What year is he living in, the 1900's?

She snickered to herself, turning her attention back to Angel.

"Where ya been anyway? You dipped out on me last night, fucking left me there by myself." He suddenly said with a bleak voice, rising to his full height and placing two of his hands on his hips while the other two rested by his side.

He stared down at her with a raised brow and Y/N shot a nasty glare at the demon who distracted her.

He wasn't even there anymore.

"Erm, see, that dude, Alastor, he uh, kinda distracted me and I followed him out?"

Angel's face twisted into one of the most dumbfounded looks she'd ever been graced with.

Damn.

"Are you fucking slow in the head, ya don't just follow random demons into the fucking dark nights of Hell, what are you, dumb?" He stressed, running his hand through his hair.
His voice cracked as he added extra emphasis on the word dumb before he shook his head dismissively.

Yeah, that's my fault.

"You right." She nodded, standing up as well.

Damn, he was just so tall.

"So what did you do yesterday after I left?" Y/N asked, tiptoeing her way back to the couch.

Angel made a face but followed, flopping down beside her and propping his long legs on her lap.

"Eh, well, after you left, Val called me back in to continue performing that stupid ass video of his and got on my ass about how late I was."

He tsked, his brows dropping significantly as a scowl found it's way on his pretty face.

There were still traces of eyeliner and eye shadow on his face as he sniffed, wiping his nose with one of his hands.

"Shit, fucking Val..." He uttered again, crossing his legs and leaning his head back on his arm of the couch.

Y/N nodded, slowly dragging her gaze elsewhere.

I don't think I like this Val dude.

"Hm, did Charlie ever say when she'll be back?" The sudden noise of radio came from behind the black and white demon and she gasped, whirling with her teeth bared.

Woah, okay there.

Alastor stood there with his smart large smile, his gaze unblinking as he waited for the newer demon to settle down.

"Eh..."

Angel sat on the couch with slightly widened eyes and a raised brow.

"Oh... Uhm." If the silent demon had wings, or some sort of fluff, it'd probably shiver before puffing itself out to get her nerves back in check.

"No, she didn't."

The demon stared at her for a minute or so.

Ohmyfuckinggoodness, do you still need something?

"Oh. Uh, Charlie asked me to ask you if you could, uh, show me around the hotel." Y/N remembered after a long moment of silence.

"But of course! Why wouldn't I show my fellow residents around, that would make me a terrible host!" He suddenly burst out, cocking his head to the side as he swung his body around and began marching forward.

The smaller demon stared at him with a strange look.

The fuck dude. Bro was acting like a switched flipped and turned him on or something.

Quickly, she ran to catch up with him, and even then, she was as silent as ever.

She saw his ears pull back for a second before they turned upwards into their regular position.

"Is that a talent of yours? Remaining silent, no matter what?" He asked, his voice several octaves lower than usual.

Holy shit, did I just feel what people call butterflies?

It was unintentional for him, but he surely made her feel aroused, just from his voice alone and she mentally punched herself for even feeling that way when the demon wasn't even trying to do such a thing.

Bad Y/N.

"I wouldn't know. Should I remind you that I woke up with no memories only a day ago?"

He hummed, slowing his long strides to peek back at her with narrowed eyes.

"Cheeky."

With that, they continued walking.

Damn, he kinda fine if you like, ignore him staring at you like you the finest five course meal he'd ever seen.

He wasn't even just fine, he was handsome.

"Hm~ Where to start? Dear me, this place is quite large to be honest, I wouldn't know where to begin our little tour." He spoke again, pausing to tap his chin with one finger.

So that's why we was walking without him saying, oh look, a room, and looky there, another room?

"Do you have any special hobbies, or something you like to do in your free time, Y/N?" He chirped, turning around to face her.

Just as she was about to remind him that she was apparently amnesiac, he suddenly interrupted her.

"Oh, that's right, you like to spend your free time napping in places you don't belong, haha!" He laughed loudly, grinning widely before spinning around and taking a left.

Oh.

Oh wow.

Her nose scrunched up as she crept around the corner, a shriek almost spilling out of her as the radio demon stood before her in the dark corner, his large smile seemingly menacing with the help of his bright red eyes.

"What the hell..."

He hummed, tilting his head to the side as his eyes seemed to narrow by the seconds.

Jesus, he still looks fine.

"Uh, actually, quick question, you said you were here for the entertainment and then just no more than ten minutes said that you were the host of the hotel, like, make up your mind, are you or are you not the owner of this hotel?"
"I like to hang out in my radio tower, it's quite peaceful up there."

He'd just completely dismissed what she asked.

Alright sir.

"I see."

Suddenly, she was looking at the dark corners of the area they were in and she turned around, half expecting to see the demon behind her.

He was.

"I'd say, it has a rather wonderful view of Hell, wouldn't you agree?" He clapped, blinking his eyes at her.

"Uh, I don't know, I've never been up there?" She murmured as she scratched the side of her face.

Y/N then paused.

"Ah, well then,"

He held his hand out to her, his perfectly placed grin stretching even wider than possibly as he leaned forward and down to meet her level.

Was he trying to...?

"Would you fancy being the first demon to have been granted a tour by the radio demon himself?"

••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
166K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
19.7K 464 20
JoJo characters as ur parents lol