His Daughter|| KV

By REALMFPLAYA

Started 01/24/24 More

Chapter One || ' 001
Chapter Two || ' 002
Chapter Three || '003
Chpater Four || ' 004
Chapter Five || ' 005
Chapter Six || ' 006
Chapter Seven || ' 007
Chapter Eight || ' 008
Chapter Nine || ' 009
Chapter Ten || ' 010
Chapter Eleven || ' 011
Chapter Twelve || ' 012
Chapter Thirteen || ' 013
Chapter Fourteen || ' 014
Chapter Fifteen || ' 015
Chapter Sixteen || ' 016
Chapter Seventeen || ' 017
Chapter Eighteen || ' 018
Chapter Nineteen || ' 019
Chapter Twenty || ' 020
Chapter Twenty-One || ' 021
Chapter Twenty-Two || ' 022
Chapter Twenty-Theee || ' 023
Chapter Twenty-Four|| ' 024
Chapter Twenty-Five | ' 025
Chapter Twenty-Six | ' 026
Chapter Twenty-Seven | ' 027
Chapter Twenty-Eight | ' 028
Chapter Twenty-Nine || ' 029
Chapter Thirty || ' 030
Chapter Thirty-One || ' 031
Chapter Thirty Two || ' 032
Chapter Thirty-Three || ' 033
Chapter Thirty-Four || ' 034
Chapter Thirty-Five || ' 035
Chapter Thirty-Six || ' 036
Chapter Thirty-Seven || ' 037
Chapter Thirty-Eight || ' 038
Chapter Thirty-Nine || ' 039
Chapter Forty || ' 040
Chapter Forty-One|| ' 041
#UPPIEE

Chapter Forty-Two|| ' 042

172 4 1
By REALMFPLAYA

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

  ↳ naenae

Chicago, IL.
Sunday | Da House.

" Sa'Nylah calm down bruh." Terrance attempted to help Sa'Nylah but she waved him off.

" I can't calm down, I can't bruh what do you mean calm down why they just told me Kacey got shot again ? " She stood up walking back and forth when the door opened hard making everyone turn to the door.

" Get yall shit! Get it now and come on." India said wiping her tears yelling a little as she rushed them.

Everybody stared at her. " What ha- BOOKA GOT SHOT AT GET THE FUCK UP." She yelled and everybody began run around the house grabbing things before everyone was huddled into the car confused and sad.

" What you mean booka ? " Sa'Nylah said tucking her bottom lip in as she scrolled through her feed there was the shaderoom posting Kacey, she doubled back and seen them posting booka.

" He was somewhere, I don't know and they called durk and Von said he got shot, they told me come get yall." India said and we nodded as we pulled up to Rhaelyn house.

Her, Brandon and Karlae rushed out and Sa'Nylah watched them get into the car.

Sa'Nylah quickly grabbed her iPad sending Kacey a text. She did really miss him a lot but she did need that break from him.

Once they made it to the hospital it was heard that he wasn't dead but he needed to stay there for another day.

" Damn unc, you can't be letting niggas one up is like this." Terrance said and Booka smacked his teeth.

" I shot back, niggas was dropping like flies. I think I know who them niggas was. When I'm up we sliding." He said and Sa'Nylah listened closely.

" How many?" She said and he put up 6 fingers. " Them niggas had slow guns, they ain't gon be able to compete wha what we got." He shrugged hissing as Rhaelyn laid on his chest.

Sa'Nylah slid her headphones on tuning them out as she went into detective mode. She went through the shaderoom comments when they posted booka and she scrolled and found somebody saying we got em.

She went to his page, she requested he immediately accepted liking one of her story's. She smirked texting him hey.

He texted back, they was flirting for a while and he was corny ass fuck. He asked if she wanted to hang with him and his friends. She said yeah thinking of a plan.

He sent the Address and told her to slide around six. " Good." She said going to her dad's playlist since it hyped her up whenever she was gonna do something dangerous or mischievous.

" Nye you good?" Sevyn walked up to her and she nodded. Sa'Nylah grabbed her hand and they walked outside into a far restroom.

Sa'Nylah began telling Sevyn the plan and Sevyn was ready. " So, imma get a gun. I got the same gun and issa fast gun. We gon be like oh yall know booka? His opp ass who killed em, they gon tell us and the person who did it we gon torture him." She said and they nodded.

" You tell T, Karlae and Rhaelyn, imma tell Brandon and Dakota." Sa'Nylah said with an evil grin on her face.

" Ok." Sevyn said matching the grin before she fixed it walking out the bathroom.

" Dakota, we going on a drill tonight, if you onnat scary shit stay yo pussy ass in the car folks." Sa'Nylah said sitting on the sink and Dakota laughed.

" Me scary? Crazy folks I'll slide you right now." Dakota said and Sa'Nylah dapped her up. She told her the plan and Dakota went with it.

" Brandon we goi- I already know get the fuck off me." He pushed her hand off his shoulder and her grin turned into a mug.

" Bitch ionk what's yo fuckin problem, Ian do you ugly ass nothing bitch." Nylah pushed him into the wall and he grabbed her by the neck putting her up.

" Stop putting yo hands on me Denae, sixty-third ass." He said and she smirked feeling turned on by him.

" I'm sorry." She said softly. He nodded letting her. " come on." He said and she quickly caught up to him.

-

The time flicked from 6:15 to 6:16. " The the house right V.ROYJR ?" Brandon said pulling his mask down fixing his gun.

Sa'Nylah nodded laughing evil at the nickname. She definitely felt like Grandson at this moment.

" Aight, let's go." Terrance said tucking his gun. Sevyn nodded staring at Dakota. " Dakota and Sevyn hit the back. Brandon at the window. Sa'Nylah an Rhaelyn at the front. Imma get the side and Karlae follow behind." Terrance said and Sa'Nylah grinned.

They quickly got out the car. Sa'Nylah heard her brand new iPhone 6. She quickly knocked on the door. Soon as she did so she walked into along with Rhaelyn.

" waddup mamas." He smirked pulling her into a hug not feeling the gun. " Hi." Sa'Nylah spoke softly feeling turned off by him.

" Hey, I'm Sa'Nylah's friends, Daisy." Rhaelyn smirked and Sa'Nylah nodded. Sa'Nylah sat on the arm of the sofa with Rhaelyn sitting on the other one closer to the boys friend.

" My name Kash, This mt twin million. And my cous James, that's Dooman, Jersey and Steph." He said pointing at everybody and they said hey or what's up.

" Yall heard about that boy booka ? He got shot up. Fuck he get for fuckin with them sixty third niggas." Rhaelyn said and they laughed dapping her up.

" Real shit shordy, me and da guys caught him at the store he was actin like a luh bitch. My dawg Steph got em and he did it to him." Sa'Nylah heard making her blood boil. " Who?" She said.

" Steph. Steph killed booka." Before he was able to finish his sentence Sa'Nylah quickly pulled her gun out making them out their hands up in surrendered.

" I knew she was a catfish, she don't look the same in person." Million smacked his teeth. Sa'Nylah smirked taking the mask off her face. Throwing it to the grown she slid her ski on tightly.

Rhaelyn bussed the windows allowing Karlae's gun to his the back of Kash's head. " move and imma kill you." She spoke harshly and he quickly stopped moving about to pee on his self.

" Steph, you like to kill people huh ? tell me how it feels." Sa'Nylah walked up to him and he pushed her back. Brandon quickly put him in a head lock.

Terrance came In, he made sure everything was clear he gave Karlae the head nod and she shot Kash in the back of his head killing him on spot. She ran outside the house after getting in the car as the getaway driver. Sa'Nylah and Rhaelyn pistol whipped Steph on video before she sent it to a groupchat she made with, Dayvon, Booka, Durk, Louie, Doodie Lo, and  Muwop.

" Bitch ass boy." She shouted stomping his face with her black tim and taking her black air forces stomping him with that one too.

" Cleared." Dakota said checking her soundings and they began putting Steph into the car. Dakota grabbed kash's phones delete everything trace of Sa'Nylah and then coming over. She broke his phone and everybody else's.

" Bitch die." Sa'Nylah said shooting Jersey 5 times watching his body jerk everytime. She took his blood and wrote ' OBlock63' her Dakota and Rhaelyn killed the rest of them quickly running into the car.

On the ride there she mad an anonymous account with the name of OBlock63 and posted the videos.

After she sent them to the boys peoples, she grabbed Kash head that was in the trash bag. " Drop me and Kota off here." Sa'Nylah said and Dakota smirked turned evil.

Rhaelyn cleaned off the guns good, before they dumped the boys body into the lake leaving Steph in the trunk unconscious.

" Come back once he inna basement." Dakota said and Brandon nodded quickly pulling off. Dakota and Sa'Nylah held hands as the creeped around Kash's mothers house. Sa'Nylah wrote a note in his blood.

The note said. " Tell Kash, come get it back in blood. Ps; I'll see you at the funeral sis." Dakota snickered as she hung his head right above the door. They decided to have fun and they ran down to Jerseys grandma's house. Sa'Nylah put his hand on the railing of the porch.

Dakota quickly made a note. It said ' happy HALLOWEEN, enjoy these bloody treats."  Sa'Nylah busted into a fit of laughter as she poured the bag of blood onto the KitKats, hersheys and other rappers candy into Jerseys hand.

They quickly ran down the block to the lake changing their clothes and dumping all the evidence. They walked up to the different car in silk pajamas. The arrived to the abandoned house.

" Bitch wake up." Rhaelyn sprayed pepper spray into his eyes making him scream and whimper not being able to see or breathe.

" You wan kill niggas? now you gon feel his pain bitch." Brandon said kicking him in his chest. Sa'Nylah laughed watching them take out their anger.

They girls began jumping him and he couldn't shield his self so he just took the pain. He was bloody and he had two black eyes and a lot of marks on his face.

" Bitch I hate you." Rhaelyn threw a hammer at his head and he cried louder.

" Bitch you weak yo ass a L huh." Sevyn said using the metal bat to hit him in his face. " You fuckin crazy!" He screamed.

" Look at yo self bitch. Say yo last fucking words hoe." Dakota giggled and the boy stared at his self in the mirror.

" I hate yall! Yall will die." He spoke.

" This for booka nigga!" Everybody screamed. Everybody put their finger on the trigger hitting him from all different angels til they all ran out of bullets.

She sent the last video before they dumped his body and they re-cleaned themselves.

They all put on clothes and went to the basketball court for a hour to make it seem like that's what they were doing. Sa'Nylah checked her anonymous account seeing there was already two million views on the video. She laughed throwing the phone into the pond.

" Let's go home now."  She suggested with the customized ball on her hip as the group nodded following her. They quickly made it to durks house and There parents came raining them with questions.

"We good. Forever." Sa'Nylah shrugged as her father kissed her forehead. " I know it was you. You really my daughter." He whispered and he smirked.

" I love you." She spoke out. " I love you more VROYNYE." He kissed her forehead once again.

-

That's a wrappppp

yall fuckin with the sequel ?

They dangerous ass fuck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 354 13
she met von in a crazy ass way now he won't leave that ass alone ...
18K 130 2
"𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐕𝐨𝐧" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩, 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝. "𝐀 𝐥𝐨...
75.6K 11.5K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
152K 11.7K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...