Love is Music || Beck Oliver

By InsomiSkelly

You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Please Read. (April 1st)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

1K 41 3
By InsomiSkelly

AN: WELCOME BACK LOVE, How's your day going? 

Y/n POV:

We're in class, and Beck and Tori are on stage doing a skit. Sikowitz asked me earlier to be in the skit with Beck, but I had to pass. I don't really have the mentality to be fake arguing with anyone. I was barely paying attention to their skit right now. 

I returned to my senses when Sikowitz shook some liquid in a jar, next to my ear.  I don't even want to know what he was doing. 

I looked at Tori and Beck. 

"How's your eggplant?" Tori asked Beck. 

"It's fine." Beck said. How's your spaghetti?"

"I hate you." Tori said as she threw her utensils on the plate.

"Why?"

"I'm not having spaghetti! I'm having spagatini!" 

"What's the difference?" 

"Spagatini is a very thin noodles. Spaghetti is a relatively fat noodle! We've been over this!" 

"I forgot!"

"I mean, why did we even take a pasta class together?" 

Beck slammed his hand on the table, pointing his index finger at Tori about to say something, but Sikowitz interrupted. 

"And done!" Sikowitz said. 

Tori and Beck looked at Sikowitz. "We're done?" Beck asked

"But, we still have a few more lines." Tori said. 

"No, I meant this is done." Sikowitz said, showing them the jar. 

"What is that?" Andre asked. 

"Well, it was a jar of cream, but now that I've shaken it vigorously for an hour, it's butter." 

"You make your own butter?" Jade asked. 

"Indeed."

"Is it good?" Robbie asked. 

"I don't know, I refuse to eat dairy." Sikowitz said, dropping the jar into the trash. 

Beck and Tori got up from the chairs and walked off4 the stage.

"If he doesn't eat dairy, why would he..." Beck asked Tori.

"I don't know. I don't get it." Tori told him. 

Beck sat on the chair behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked back at him and smiled.

"You doing okay?" He asked, I just nodded at him and turned my attention back to Sikowitz, who was on the stage. 

"All right, for the last few minutes of class, let's talk about the one-act play I'm directing." Sikowitz said, but stay quiet afterward. 

"Well?" Andre said. 

"Well, what?" 

"You wanna talk about the one-act play you're directing?" 

"Alright. First of all, I wanna thank you all for auditioning. The two lead roles will be played by..." We were all drumming rolling with our feet hitting the floor. Cat squealed from excitement. "Andre and Robbie." 

"Cool." Andre said.

Hot Beef." Robbie said. 

"Aw. Would anyone else like to be my guardian?" Rex asked.

"Did any of the rest of us get parts?" Cat asked Sikowitz. 

"Aw, is a certain little redhead hoping she got a role in teacher's play?" Sikowitz asked her.

Cat giggled. "She is."

"Well, she didn't, but I do need some help with the backstage crew. Jade, cat, I want you girls on lightning."

"Lighting?" Jade said, fixing his pronunciation.

"Yes, you pronounced it perfectly. Tori, I want you to work with Sinjin's team on special effects."

"Okay, but I know like nothing about special effects." Tori said.

"We'll teach you." Sinjin said. 

"Lookin' forward to it." Tori said.

"Y/n." Sikowitz called out. 

I looked at him. "Yeah?"

"Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Why?"

"You seem to be dozing off, I don't want my make-up artist dozing off in the middle of doing her magic." 

I smiled at Sikowitz and nodded at him. "Okay."

"Great." 

The bell rang, and we all got up from our chairs. Beck grabbed my bag and held my hand. We walked out of the classroom. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Beck, Jade, and I were eating our lunches in the BlackBox. I have just been eating my food. There wasn't really anything for me to say. 

"Hey, Love." Beck called out. I turned around to face him. "You okay?"

I nodded at him.

"Words. I need words." 

"You're making it sounds like you need her consent to fuck her." Jade said. 

"I always have asked her for consent or she just starts it with a little teasing." 

"Ew." 

"You asked." Beck smiled at Jade and looked back at face me. "Are you sure you're okay."

"I am." I said.

"You've been quieter than before, and you didn't comfort Cat when Sikowitz told her she didn't get a role." 

"Do I have to be the one to comfort her? I'm not anyone's caretaker, and can't I just be in my own little bubble?" 

"You're not anyone's caretaker, and you can be in your own bubble, but you usually rub Cat's back to make her feel better and you usually get excited to do your makeup expertise on someone. So what's going on?"

"Nothing is going on. I just want to be alone."

"You never want to be alone. The last time you were alone, you weren't in the greatest position, and you told me to never let you be alone, so something happened or something made you feel like you aren't worth it." 

"Who or what was it, I'll dispose of it." Jade said.

"Nothing happened and no one did anything. I'm fine." 

"I'm fine, means nothing. Tell us who did this or we won't leave you alone." 

"Nothing and no one." 

Jade grabbed my jaw and made me look at her. It was like she was staring into my soul. "Was it someone?" I didn't give her any reaction. "Your parents?" My eyes probably went a bit wide because Jade smirked at me.

She gently let go of my jaw. "Your parents did something or did they say something?"

"Both?"

"You don't even know." Beck said.

"My dad and my mom were just telling me awful things, and when my dad left, my mom I guess threatened me." 

"You guess?" Jade asked.

"She passes out when she's dealing with a lot of emotions at the same time and passes out because she's overwhelmed and scared." Beck answered her.

"How do I not know this?"

"Because Y/n didn't want you to go killing anyone for her."

Jade looked at me and I just nodded at her. She pulled me in close and hugged me. I gladly hugged her back, a bit tight actually. 

"Why don't you stay at my place?" Jade said. 

"Are you sure? Will you parents okay with it?"

"I don't care, or do you want to stay with Beck in that small place?"

"Hey, it's big enough for the both of us." Beck said, getting offended.

"I'll stay with you, Jade." 

"Good, we'll stop by your place to grab some clothing for you."

"Thank you."

"Of course." 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

While in the Black Box, I'm behind the curtains doing the people's make up. Sikowitz is next to me making sure the make up is to his expectations. 

I finished 2 people's make up and they just looked like themselves but a bit touched up. I bit more sparkle? I don't know what Sikowitz wanted, they just look like themselves. 

I finished another guy and put my makeup stuff away. Sikowitz came towards me and patted my back. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. He left the back curtain and walked to the front. He seems to be stressed. 

I walked out of the curtains as well. I walked towards Tori since I was bored, but before I could say anything Sinjin and his crew came in.

Tori saw me and smiled at me.

"Tori." Sinjin said. I was going to walk away when Tori grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. "Hey Y/n."

I smiled at Sinjin. Sinjin looked at Tori. "We wanna give you this t-shirt. It says 'special effects crew.'" Sinjin showed her. 

"Thanks." Tori said. "It looks...used." 

"Yeah, it was my shirt."

I would have left at this moment, but Tori wouldn't let go of me. 

"What are these stains?" 

"Who can remember."

"You can't remember?" Tori and I said. Sinjin walked away.

"It has arrived." Beck said, walking in with who knows what with someone. I walked towards him and he smiled at me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Yeah, there she is." Andre said. 

"Cool, what's that?" Tori asked.

"This is a turblow jet." Beck answered.

"To create the Tornado for the play." Andre told Tori.

"Ooh, it blows?" Tori asked

"It blows." 

"Blows." Beck repeated 

"♪ Blows, yeah ♪" Andre said in a sing song tone. 

"♪ Umm-hmm ♪" Beck hummed. 

"Hmm." Tori said.

"Show her." Andre said.

"We'll start on medium." Beck said, unwrapping his arm from my waist, moving a few buttons, and pulling up a lever, causing it to turn on and blow. The blow was so strong that it caused Sinjin to fall facing forward, causing Beck to turn it off. 

"Sorry Sinj." Beck said. 

"It happens." Sinjin said. 

"Wow, this thing's powerful." Tori said.

"Yup." Andre said. "And it doesn't just blow."

"You flick that little red guy into reverse..." Beck said as he wrapped his arms around my waist

"It sucks." Andre finished his sentence. 

"Show her."

Beck and I moved to the side so we could let Andre press a few buttons along with the red button.

"Now C'mere." Andre said. He and Tori moved to the front of it. 

Beck placed me between him and the machine so he would be able to have it under control.

Andre let go of the papers he had in his hands and they flew into the machine. 

"Are you it's safe to leave it on for this long?" I asked Beck.

"Oh, she speaks?" He asked me.

"Shut up and answer my question."

"Yes, it is safe as long as someone has it under control and knows what level to put it on." 

"Okay."

"How are you feeling, princess?"

"I'm okay, just prefer to observe everything."

"Alright, but if anything is bothering you, tell me. Please."

I nodded at him.

"Words."

"I'll tell you if anything is bothering me, or if I want to home."

"Good." Beck said, kissing my cheek. We looked to Tori and Andre. Tori let out the shirt Sinjin gave her and let it go into the machine. Beck turned it off. 

"I wanna play with it." Tori said, walking towards us.

"I don't thin you should play with Tori. It's not a toy." I said.

"I know. I just want to know how it works." She said.

"Let the people who know how it works do it. Don't want anything bad happening." 

"Yeah, but it's not like anything bad will actually happen. Don't be jealous that Beck will be giving me attention to teach me how this works."

"What?" I asked in disbelief. 

"I said..."

"I know what you said." I interrupted her. 

"Then why did you ask?"

"Because what you said, was the most ridiculous thing you have ever said. Why would you even say that?" 

"Y/n." Beck called out and I shook my head.

I turned around and walked back behind the curtains to go back to putting makeup on the guys. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

While I'm holding the stairs for Jade, I've been ignoring Tori for what she said. 

"Okay, everyone, we have 20 minutes before our play begins, where is my coconut milk?" Sikowitz said, taking a sip of his coconut milk.

"You're drinking it." Beck said. 

"So am I." Sikowitz said, walking away.

"Cat, don't turn on 21." Jade called out to Cat.

"Don't what?" Cat said.

"Turn on 21." Jade said.

"No, you should have repeated what you said, "Don't turn on 21."" I said.

"Why-" Jade said, before she got shocked. "Cat! You just shocked me." 

"I'm sorry." Cat said.

I helped Jade down from the stairs. 

"Let's go walk around until we can get you water?" I asked Jade.

"No, it's about to start and Sikowitz is getting all stressed out."

"Okay."

I led Jade to a chair. "Just relax. I'll do your work."

"No, I'll be okay." 

I nodded and walked towards Beck. He was sitting on the floor, so I sat next to him. 

"Hey." He said.

"Hi."

"You okay?"

"Mhm."

"Look, I know what Tori said was out of pocket and she shouldn't have said that, but you were giving the tone that you were jealous."

"Ah, yes, I would honestly be jealous while in this state."

"She doesn't know, but you told her that was she said ridiculous and it's true it was." 

I nodded at him. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.  

"All right, adolescents, let's do some quick checks!" Sikowitz said, getting in front of the props. "Crew, position." People go into their positions. 

"Sunshine." The background changed. Sikowitz turned around to look at it.  "Love it. Chirping birds." The sounds of rosters came instead. "No, not a cock fight... peaceful birds." Bird chirping was heard. "Charming. Thunderstorm." Sikowitz turned around fully to look at it. "Excellent."

"Lights up. Next, um, Tori, let's see the Tornado."

"Full on?" Tori asked. 

"Full on. Blow me away. Just turn it on." Sikowitz walked away. 

"Here we go." She said as she turned it on. The machine started sucking instead of blowing. 

"It's in reverse." Beck said, getting up quickly. 

"Turn it off!" "Tori, turn it off!" Jade and I said.

"know, I know, I know..." Tori said in distress, but she screamed when Rex got sucked in.  

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" Sikowitz said. 

"Oh my God." Tori said.

"I knew letting someone who didn't know what she was doing was bad." I said.

"Y/n. Right now is not for I told you so's." Tori said. 

"I'm sorry that I was right and not jealous like you wanted me to be." 

"This shirt's a little big but I think it looks pretty good." Robbie said, walking out of the curtain, and facing us. Beck walked to the front of the machine to cover the attempted murder or murder of Rex. 

Robbie looked around. "Where's Rex?"

We all stayed silent. I had my arms crossed. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Tori and Beck were trying to take Rex out, while Jade, Cat, and Sikowitz pulled Robbie back trying to calm him down. I'm just sitting on the chairs watching all this go down. 

Tori and Beck finally got Rex out and he looked horrible. I got up and walked towards them. I held Beck's hand. 

"Is Rex okay? Is Rex okay?" Robbie asked. We turned to face him. "Ahh! No. No, no, no, no, no, nooo, nooo, nooo! What did you do?"

"I... I just... I just... um... " Tori couldn't figure her words out.

"Rex? Rex, can you hear me?" Robbie cried. 

"Oh. Oh. Is that you, Rob?" Rex said. 

"He's alive." I whispered which caused me to get a gentle jab to the rib from Beck. I looked at him and smiled.

"Robbie's here. It's me. It's okay." Robbie said. 

"I'm... I'm busted up pretty bad."

"I've gotta get him to the hospital." 

"Robbie..." Sikowitz said.  

"I've got to." Robbie yelled. 

"Robbie." Sikowitz yelled, grabbing his shoulder. "You're starring in this play. The audience is outside waiting to come in. It's your job to entertain them... no matter what." 

"Oh. I feel cold." Rex said. 

"Somebody's gotta take Rex to the hospital." Robbie said. 

"I'll take him." Tori said. 

"I'll drive." Beck said. 

"I'm going with Beck." I said. 

"I'll go too." Cat said.

"Okay, does anyone else think this is bizarre?" Jade asked. "C'mon, it can't just be me."

"All right, all right, it's showtime!" Andre said in his clothing for the play.  "What'd I miss?"

"Tori tried to murder Rex." Sinjin told Andre.

"Sinjin!" Tori said.

"It is true." I said.

"Y/n." Beck warned me, I just smiled at him. 

"Let me have him." Tori held her hands out. 

"No." Robbie said. 

"We'll take him to the hospital." Cat said. 

"Okay." Robbie said, handing Tori Rex.

"I got him." Tori said. 

"Take care of him." 

"I promise."

Robbie kissed Rex's forehead. Tori motioned us to follow her. Beck pulled me to follow him since he knew I wouldn't follow Tori. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

We got out of the Black Box. Beck had his arm wrapped around my waist. 

"Hey! Woah woah woah. Wait up." Jade said as she caught up to us. 

"What?" Tori said. 

"Where are you all going?" 

"To the hospital." Cat said. 

"Cat..." Tori said. 

"We're not really going to a hospital." Beck said. "It's a puppet." 

Beck went to the soda vending machine to get us some drinks. 

"Not to Robbie." Cat said. 

"You know what?" Jade asked.  "Maybe we should take Rex to the hospital."

"Why?" Tori asked

"So he can die there." Jade said. 

Beck handed me a soda, I thanked him as I opened the can. 

"Jade..." Cat called out.  

"It's not good for a 16-year-old guy to go through life with his hand shoved up a... that. Maybe this happened for a reason."

"But if Rex dies, Robbie's gonna..." Tori started but got interrupted by Jade.  

"Get over it and become a normal person? Yeah, that'd be tragic."

"She's got a point." Beck said. 

"I used to think my Uncle Jesse was a normal person, but then I found out that every Sunday, he soaks his feet in chicken fat." Cat said. 

"Let's take Rex to the hospital." Tori said. 

"Yeah." Jade said. 

"Let's go." Beck said. 

"Okay." Catsaid. 

"I'll pay for any expenses." I said.

"You sure?" Beck asked. 

"Yeah. If it's for a friend, of course."

"Alright." 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

We got to the hospital and tried to explain what happened to the guy, but it was pointless at this point. 

"But he's a puppet." Doc said.

"Yeah, yeah, we know he's a puppet." Beck said. 

"Look, we just want you to hook him up to one of those beepy machines and when our friend Robbie gets here, pretend he dies." Tori explained. 

"You want me to pretend this puppet dies?" Doc said.  

"Is there any good reason why a grown man would soak his feet in chicken fat?" Cat asked.

"Chicken fat?" Doc asked.

"Kit Kat, why not try and befriend that nice lady at the desk?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I'm sure she's bored and sad." Jade said. 

"'kay-kay." Cat said, walking towards the lady at the desk. 

"So will you do it?" Beck asked the Doc. 

"Look, I'm a doctor. This is a hospital. I can't justify pretending that a puppet..." 

"Come on, Doc."

"Just do it." Jade said. 

"Please?" Tori asked.

"I'll pay you whoever much for you to fake it, if it works out. Oh! and let's not forget when my boyfriend here and my friends got sick and none of their parents were informed." I said, holding Beck's hand, smiling.

The doctor look at me. "Are you trying to blackmail me and bribe me?"

"They cancel each other out." 

"5 grand, but with a condition." 

"Okay, but within my reach." 

"I have a 16-year-old son. His name is Lendle and he's, um, well, he's a loser. Would you go out on a date with him?" 

"My boyfriend is right here."

"I know, but what about you two." The doc said, looking at Tori and Jade.

"How much of a loser?" Tori asked. The doctor took out his wallet and showed her. "Oh my god." 

"Yeah."

"Look...I-" Tori started, but I interrupted.

"Tori would love to go out with London." I said.

"Lendle, but really?" Doc asked. 

"One hour, but it has to be a dark restaurant." Tori said. 

"Done. Bring the puppet." Doc said, leading us.

Jade looked at me and smiled. "I would have done the same."

"I know."

"Y/n. You aren't Jade." Beck said.

"I am my own person, no one has seen me mad, and people want to keep it like that. I'm not mad, I'm just irritated a bit." I said, smiling."Where's Cat though?" 

"She's supposed to be with the Lady at the front desk." Jade said.

"She's not there." I said.

"Maybe she's looking around." Beck said.

"Hopefully."

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

"Wow. That looks so real."  Tori said, as we look at Rex on the hospital bed. 

"So when this Robbie kid gets here..." Doc said, but Beck interjected. 

"You just say that Rex isn't doing well, let him say goodbye, and then beeeeeep. Dead Rex."

"Why can't my son be handsome like you?" Doctor said.

"Genetics." I said, which caused everyone to look at me and I just shrugged. 

"Hey, what's this?" Jade said, grabbing a small jar. 

"Oh, this is just a fatty lump that I removed from a cab driver's back." Doctor said, grabbing the jar and looking at it. 

"Can I have it?" Jade asked. 

"What school do you kids go to?" Doctor asked. "I have to go see another patient. I'll be back in 20 minutes."

"Why would you want..." Beck started.

"I'd like to look at it." Jade said. 

"It's just a little weird." 

We heard a phone chime and Beck and I looked at Tori. 

"Who texted?" Beck asked. 

"Andre." Tori said. "They have one more scene left in the play and then he's gonna bring Robbie here." 

"Good." Jade said. "One hour from now, you dead." She got close to Rex and backed away. 

"Hey, where's cat?" Tori asked.

"She may be wandering around. I'll go look for her." I said. "Text me when Andre and Robbie get here." Beck nodded at me. I kissed Beck's cheek and walked off to look for her. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

I walked towards the tent where they put Rex and I stood next to Beck. "Where is Robbie?"

"In a few seconds" Beck told me. I nodded at him. Beck held my hand and kissed it. I smiled at him and hugged his bicep. 

Within a few seconds, Robbie walks in.

"Oh, Rex." Robbie said, walking to Rex's side "Is he gonna be okay?"

"I'm, I'm afraid his injuries are very serious." Doc said making Robbie cry.

"They don't think he's gonna make it." Beck said.

"What in the name a'nancy's goin' on here?!" Andre asked, making Beck to motion him to cut it out. 

"I'll leave you and Rex alone, so you can say your goodbyes." Doc said. We all walked out after him. 

I walked to the doctor and handed him the 5K. 

"You actually have the kind of money?" Beck asked.

"Yeah, don't leave the house with some money." I said. 

"How much do you have left?" 

"Uh, 2 to 3K. Why?" I asked.

"Just asking." 

"Beck"

"Maybe we could go to dinner after this. All of us." 

"Yeah, sure. I don't mind." 

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Me, you, Jade, Andre, and Cat." 

"What about Tori and Robbie?"

"Robbie might want to stay with Rex after his death."

"And Tori?"

"Who?"

"Y/n."

"I'm still mad." 

Beck shook his head and kissed my head. We walked to a chair.

"Have you found Cat?" 

"No. I don't know where she is."

"Why don't we go ask."

"Alright." We turned around and walked to the front desk. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

We walked back inside the tent where Rex was, we found where Cat was and I paid to get her back. It was however much money left I had, so no dinner. 

"I'm sorry. Come, there's a quiet room where you can sit with your friends." The doctor said, leaving with Robbie, we all followed behind them. 

"Robbie! Come back!" Tori yelled, coming towards us. "Rex is okay! Doctor! Robbie!" 

"What happened?!" Robbie said, running in the tend.

"I dunno. It started beeping again." Tori said.

"What? He's alive?!"

"Yeah! I think I even heard him say something!

"Rex! Rex, can you hear me?! Speak to me buddy!" 

I was disappointed, but glad. I get my money back.

" ♪ Meant for me ♪ ♪ And I'm meant for you ♪" Rex sang.

"Rex. Rex."

"♪ Forever, baby ♪"

"Rex. It's a miracle!"

We all fake cheered.

"You still have to go out on a date with my son." Doctor said to Tori.

"Aw. Wait, does it have to be me?" Tori asked.

"You promised."

"But I know another girl for Lentil."

"Lendle."

"Lendle." Tori repeated.

"My money. I said if it works out." I told the doc and your kid is getting a date. The doctor looked at me and he handed my money back. I counted it adn handed him back 2.5K.

"Why?" 

"You helped out and because someone else had to get involved to ruin it, but your part." 

The doctor smiled and nodded at me. I looked at Beck and smiled. 

"Let's go get our child, Love." He smiled at me and kissed my head.

We left the tent and went to go pick up Cat.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆  . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

AN: Hope you liked it. Don't forget to eat enough food, and drink enough water. Get enough sleep. Enjoy the rest of your day/ Have a good night's rest. I love you.

Also, if you want to see anything or want to see something happen, please do tell me. 

-Skelly<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 676 27
Jade and Tori. A story between Jade and Tori. Jade and Tori aren't close. Tori and Beck are dating and Jade's jealous. Extremely jealous. She hates t...
1.5K 37 2
Jade West was a mean, gothic girl who loved scissors. She was the most popular girl at her school, everybody knew her but everybody was afraid of her...
475 13 2
Tori's been bottling up all her feelings for a certain 'not really friend' of hers. André knows it, convinces her to just come out and say it but she...
85.2K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...