𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, chris stur...

By kissmarrykilled

(⋆。 𖦹 🎰) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, in a matter of just a few weeks, the two bond and become really close friends. t... More

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
001.𖥔 ݁ ˖
002.𖥔 ݁ ˖
003.𖥔 ݁ ˖
004.𖥔 ݁ ˖
005.𖥔 ݁ ˖
006.𖥔 ݁ ˖
007.𖥔 ݁ ˖
008.𖥔 ݁ ˖
009.𖥔 ݁ ˖
010.𖥔 ݁ ˖
011.𖥔 ݁ ˖
012.𖥔 ݁ ˖
014.𖥔 ݁ ˖
015.𖥔 ݁ ˖
016.𖥔 ݁ ˖
017.𖥔 ݁ ˖

013.𖥔 ݁ ˖

388 19 26
By kissmarrykilled

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹
જ⁀➴ every girl wants me
# irl

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

chris turned off his phone and shoved it into his pocket, staring at the floor. he, matt and nick were now sitting on the plastic chairs, waiting for their flight back to los angeles from massachusetts. in the past few days they've spent in their hometown, they've met up with nate, recorded a few videos and spent time with their family.

for the past few days they've been away from la chris also bonded with riley — over the phone, but bonded. they've been facetiming each other twice a day, sending one another tiktoks and just texting.

one thing chris learned about riley, was that she was joking and being sarcastic 75% of the time. not that it really irritated him, because he often found it funny, but there were lots of times when he couldn't tell if she was being serious or not.

for example, now he couldn't tell if she was being rude to him as a joke or not. he knew that he takes that too personally, but he started to really like riley and after she sent him those mean messages, it made him think that it's a one way feeling.

it's not like they knew each other long enough to say that he likes her on a whole another level of liking, but he definitely really liked her as a friend and thought that she had a pretty face and was hilarious. so yeah, the thought of her calling him 'bro' and treating him like she would treat any other of her friends did upset him. at least she could've played along and said that she does miss him and that she does want him, even if she would be joking.

"what's up with you? you look like you're about to fucking consider going to some war," nick looked over at his brother without taking off his headphones. nick's statement caught matt's attention, who looked up from his phone and at his brother.

the two brothers were staring at chris, waiting for him to speak up. the boy sighed, sinking down in his seat. "is it possible for a girl to not want me?" he asked, his eyes glued to the floor.

"is it riley we're talking about?" nick asked, taking his off headphones this time. at the mention of her name, he sighed even louder, giving the two a hint that they were indeed talking about riley. "okay well... what makes you think that she doesn't want you..?"

"so she—"

"okay no, that sounds really stupid. what makes you think that she would want you in first place?"

chris shrugged, shooting him an offended glare. "i don't know, every girl wants me after we share like a word,"

"well, she isn't every girl then and has some brain, since she didn't fall for that fucking smile of yours people always fall in love with." the oldest boy exclaimed.

"yeah, i know. but the thing is that we actually really started getting along — the flirting as a joke, you know, and today she's randomly mean to me and i don't get it. is she like, playing hard to get or what? because i don't get it." chris explained, pretty much in one breath.

nick looked at him and blinked a few times. after a few seconds of silence, he decided to speak up. "okay...? there's also a thing called a 'bad day', if you want to know and she might be having one today."

"wait, why are you so worried about her not wanting you? you pretty much said yourself that she's just a friend like madi  or nate or literally any other friend of ours like a few days ago," matt put his phone down, staring at his brother. "actually, this conversation is so dumb. if she wants you, then she wants you and if she doesn't, then.. she doesn't."

"oh my god, matt. it's not like that." chris replied.

"no, actually... you wouldn't be so worried about it if she was just a friend like madi. you'd literally always get so annoyed when a girl you wanted to be 'just friends' with started liking you in a romantic way, and now you're stressing out over riley possibly not wanting you here." nick stared at his brother. after a few seconds, the boy's body halted as a loud gasp left his mouth, drawing people's attention. "oh my god, this means that you like riley!"

"nick, shut up!" chris whisper-yelled, glancing around and noticing the people staring. the chatter of crowd resumed, so chris looked back at his brothers. nick gestured with his hand, signaling the boy to continue talking, expecting for him to say more. "uh.. i mean if we'd have to be together, like now, i wouldn't mind... BUT, if i'd have to ask her out on my own, i wouldn't do it."

"you know that what you've just said makes zero sense at all, right?" matt asked his brother, glancing at him not believing how dumb the boy actually is.

"you sound like a 13-year-old boy talking about a girl he has a massive crush on."

"wow, thanks guys, i really appreciate that." chris sarcastically thanked his brothers. "just because we get along and i actually enjoy talking to her doesn't mean that i'm like in love with her or something."

"or something." matt and nick looked at each other, holding back their laughter, as the youngest boy shot them a glare.

"matt."

nick put his hands up in the air, when chris' gaze shifted to him. "okay, sorry. it's just the fact that we've seen you talk to girls you had no interest in, and well, you talking to or about riley looks nothing like it."

"...so? it's different because riley is just the female version of me so i find it more entertaining when i talk to her." chris argued.

as matt opened his mouth to speak, a woman spoke through the speakers, letting them and other people know to head to the plane, due to their flight being ready.

"oh look, it's our flight." nick stood up from his seat with his brothers doing the same. as matt walked alongside nick, they both side eyed chris with mischievous smiles plastered on their faces.

"i hate you guys so much." the boy rolled his eyes, sighing loudly. "i don't like riley!"

(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

NOTE FROM JADE 𖦹
okay i know this chapter might make ZERO sense at all and it might be weird that chris took that way too seriously bc he would never be like that irl (yes he would sometimes 💖) but it's lowk my plan...

he has to be petty for now but if it's REALLY annoying then lmk because i don't wanna write the next chapters knowing that people will literally roll their eyes reading them 😕😕

it might also be irritating that riley is ALWAYS being sarcastic but it will change soon #trust

+ it actually won't be a slow burn because i suck at this stuff so buckle up ❤️❤️❤️ (tbh i planned some chapters out and by "it won't be a slow burn" i mean that they won't be together in like chapter 70 or 90 but that they might end up together in chapter 30!! 🥰😁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 103 21
❝ 𝗪𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 , 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜'𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗. ❞ more than ten years of knowing each other and now it's a...
876 181 5
چاوون: ئەو یاری لەگەل کردم بەلام یاریەکی شیرن زۆر شیرن دلخۆشم کە ئەو ئەو کارەی کرد ئەو فێلی لێم کرد بەلام هەست بە گرینگی دەکەم لەبەر ئەوەی کە کردووی...
116K 1.4K 16
"is it warm enough for ya inside me?"
644K 39.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...