Pure Heroine ✷ Robby Keene

By fcirylove

🍒🏺🥝 𝕻URE 𝕳EROINE ❪ secret & forbidden fling ✺ ivy 𝒙 robby ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━━ Angry, and half in love... More

Vol. I, Glory And Gore

𝕻URE 𝕳EROINE

111 8 9
By fcirylove

PURE HEROINE
© fcirylove 2024 ✹
🐛🎧🍊🍸
VOL. I: GLORY AND GORE

Ivy meets Robby for the first time in a dream, hazy edges but she still remembers his pearly smile. Robby meets Ivy for the first time in the woods, chilled wind weaving through her ravenous curls like a tapestry crafted by the Ancient Greeks. She's running and he wonders if it's away, from something, or for sport (Surprise! It's all of the above.)

Robby returns to Ivy's running route for the next two evenings in hopes of seeing her again, sprinting up the path as the scalding sun dips into the horizon and paints her skin a twilight hue. He's just gotten out of juvie and he needs something to take his mind off of the guilt he fails to swallow like his pride. His knuckles are bruised and a karate war wages.

He doesn't know that Ivy is apart of it-the karate war. They are both complicit pawns of opposing sides. They collide before they discover these crucial details, and by the time Ivy and Robby are aware that they're enemies, things have been done that cannot be undone.

Better to keep it a secret than to face the ache.

Auli'i Cravahlo. Ivy Akana

𓇢𓆸 The Rolling Stones. Long Runs. Nose Piercing. Green. Blunt. Ravenous Curls. Layered Jewelry. Psychology. Kiwi Chapstick.

"Once upon a dream."

🐛

Jason Mamoa / Adam Akana
Case Worker

As Described / Gwen Akana
Academic Weapon

As Described / Valerie Akana
Matchmaker

Tanner Buchanan / Robby Keene
Lover Boy

As Described / Iris Akana
The First To Run

note my fav secret & forbidden lovers 🫶🏽
also i'm so excited for ck season 6⁉️

dedications -eli-hawk- miguelszn heartsforhawk stilinskismieczyslaw Mxrcjqckspnchqsc larussolvr elimoskcwitz lxvestories tangledkisses girlogys stainedstardom lucybaaird lvstrials mistylilaclover starlithearts -fcirycore --wendydarling bvrntbcck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
153K 17K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
61.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...