@★.... LOVER BOY....★@♡

By 0LOCALKITEN_LESBIAN0

@★Strangers to lover😍😘.................★@ @★Stuff to learn: 1.Bruce is trans. 2.Finney and Bruce fell out... More

Introduction!
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8

Authors note...

16 0 2
By 0LOCALKITEN_LESBIAN0

Unfortunately I don't have anymore ideas and nobody won't give me ideas so it's going to be completed,But the new story I'm writing can be a sorry gift.

The new story is going to be tbp but 4th grade and I already published the 1st chapter!

And I love how much reads I had for this.I'm not saying I'm only doing this for reads,I'm only doing this for fun and stuff.

And I'll do more chapters if I have any ideas!!
Sorry!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 8
~~~~~ Clay and his friends have bullied George ever since he joined three years ago. George already had a rough life and Clay's bullying only made it...
631K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
89K 1.9K 13
Although this is a fan-made story, all of the characters are based on the novel and the story's beginning. This portion takes place after Pete has es...