Guilty

Galing kay Feychild1225

Rain has followed Phayu around since they were children but the alpha only seems to want to treat Rain as a l... Higit pa

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

1K 64 3
Galing kay Feychild1225

Jeff looks questioningly at the food bags in Alan's hand when he opens the door. "Uncle, what are you doing here?"

"I thought we could eat together." Alan says. "May I come in?"

Jeff moves aside and lets him in. "Of course. That sounds nice." To be honest Jeff has been thinking about Alan a lot lately. Jeff has never allowed himself to be close to anyone except Charlie, but there is just something about Alan that makes Jeff feel like he wants to trust again.

Alan looks a little nervous and Jeff tries to hide his smile. Despite being older than Jeff, somehow he manages to be cute. "You asked to come into the room, what is there to be shy about? Come sit with me."

Alan brings the bags of food over and sets the containers out. He turns back and grabs some plates and silverware from the kitchen. Jeff smiles just letting the man take care of him, it's a nice feeling.

While they eat, Jeff asks, "You didn't just come to deliver me food right?"

Alan says, "To be honest, I'm worried about you. Charlie says that besides Babe you are the one that Tony wants back the most."

"I am worth a lot to Tony," Jeff says, "But he doesn't know where I am."

"Way could have told him about this condo." Alan says. "I think you should go somewhere else. P'Pakin is talking about gathering everyone at his house. Charlie and Babe are discussing going."

Jeff says, "Maybe, but I don't want to put anyone in danger."

"P'Pakin's house is well guarded. You will be safe there." Alan tells him.

Jeff considers this and then says, "Okay. I will pack a bag after we eat."

He reaches across the table for a dish of stewed eggs. Then looks up realizing suddenly how close this move brings him to Alan. Jeff gulps and it's his turn to feel shy. He sits back down having completely forgotten about the eggs.

Jeff pulls out a duffel bag and turns to grab the things he needs from his dresser when a vision hits him. Until now he only had visions when touching someone, but this one has come out of nowhere and hits him so hard he has to grab the edge of the dresser to keep from falling to his knees.

It's a terrible vision, Jeff wants to scream at the images, but he is frozen in place. In his mind he sees several flashes of his friends and family. All hurt or dead. His visions always come true, he has never been able to prevent one before, but this one, it can't come to pass. They have got to find a way to stop it from happening.

Rain looks down at his phone as he gets an alert of a text message.

Handsomest Alpha: Pai and I will meet you and Sky after classes to go to the condo and pack your things.

Rain quickly types out a response.

Rain: You're going to pick us up after school. I can't wait.

The response is immediate.

Handsomest Alpha: Aren't you in class?

Rain: I am, I promise. The teacher is just running late.

Rain snaps a picture of the front of the room and the teacher's desk which is currently empty.

Handsomest Alpha: Okay then. Put away your phone and study hard, smart boy. Love you.

Rain: Love you too, putting away my phone now.

Rain turns and tells Sky that the alphas will be picking them up after classes. The teacher comes in shortly after and the rest of their day is busy with classes, they even end up working on sketches for an upcoming project in a free classroom rather than eating lunch.

Rain is exhausted and starving by the end of the day. He is also almost bouncing with excitement. P'Phayu and P'Pai are waiting for them on the steps in front of the building. Several of the students greet P'Phayu as their beloved senior. They look on as Rain runs to him and puts his arms around him. Some smile at the cute sight and some look as if they swallowed a slice of lemon but Rain ignores them all.

Some of the exciting students look at P'Pai in appreciation. He is a stranger to them but they can't help but let their gaze fall on him, he is so handsome. However, he doesn't give any of them a second look, he has eyes only for Sky. Rain can't believe how much the alpha has changed since meeting his friend.

"P'Phayu," Rain whines, "I am so hungry because we didn't have time to take lunch today."

The alpha frowns at him, "You should plan your time better, so that you can take care of yourself."

"It wasn't my fault this time, ask Sky. The teacher was in a terrible mood. She assigned us so much homework because Sig teased her about being late and we already have that upcoming project." Rain pouts. Even Sky nods to confirm this.

"Okay sweet boy, we'll pick up some food on the way to your apartment then we can work on your project later tonight." P'Phayu says.

Rain hugs him and says, "Thank you, you are the best Phi ever."

"I will also help," P'Pai says looking at Sky hopefully.

"Whatever," Sky says, but Rain notices his lips twitch upwards as he turns away.

Sky's phone rings just as they reach the lobby. "Oh, it's my Pa," he informs them. "Go ahead and take the food up, I'll just take this."

Rain opens the door first so that P'Phayu and P'Pai can bring the food in. He freezes when he feels something pressing against his temple. He doesn't have to be told what it is, he has felt this before.

"P'Phayu, P'Pai run." He shouts.

"Shut up, brat." a voice growls in his ear. He looks at the alphas and says, "Come in if you don't want me to shoot this little bitch right here and now."

P'Phayu raises his hands showing they are just holding the food bags they all go into the apartment.

There is a sound of a lighter being flicked on and off. Rain shivers at the sound.

"Let him go." P'Phayu says.

The one holding the gun laughs, "Not happening."

Rain isn't surprised to see Gun waiting inside the apartment when the one holding the gun to Rain's temple ushers them in.

"Sky wasn't with them." He says.

"I can see that for myself, Petch." Gun says. He stands up leisurely and says in a sickeningly sweet voice. "Where is he? I have it on good authority that he was with you."

"He didn't come home with us," Rain says. "He is studying with a friend."

Gun walks over and studies him. He lifts a hand and places it on Rain's cheek and it's like being touched with fire. Rain screams and falls to his knees. Dear gods, had this been what Sky had frequently gone through, no wonder he is terrified of this man. Rain just hopes Sky realizes something is wrong and doesn't come in.

P'Phayu growls and tries to get to Rain, but Petch trains his gun back on Rain. "Don't." He warns.

Rain looks up at the alpha and says, "I'm okay."

"So brave," Gun says to Petch, "I will have fun breaking this one."

This causes P'Phayu to growl louder, and Rain is afraid he will do something rash and get himself hurt. P'Pai also says, "Leave him alone."

Gun turns to him and says, "I know you; I saw you with Sky. I should warn you; Sky is mine."

P'Pai growls and says, "Sky only belongs to himself. I won't allow you to hurt him again."

"Hmmm, I think you are the one who is wrong. Sky is nothing but an old toy that I decided I would pick up again." He puts a hand on P'Pai shoulder. To the alpha's credit he tries not to give Gun the satisfaction by screaming, but in the end he does anyway. Having felt it himself and for a much shorter duration, Rain doesn't blame him.

"If you want me to stop, tell me where Sky is." Gun says.

"Go...to...hell." P'Pai manages. His eyes are already starting to roll back in his head.

Gun shrugs and lets go. P'Pai falls to the ground, unconscious.

"Petch, give me the gun and go look. He might be downstairs." Gun says. "We'll just wait here for him.

Petch hands him the gun and leaves the apartment.

Sky freezes with his hand on the doorknob when he hears the sound from inside the apartment. There was a scream, and it sounded like P'Pai. Sky looks up and down the hall expecting doors to open, but it's early and it seems like most people aren't home yet or are too afraid to come out.

Sky moves quickly when he sees the door start to open. He goes to the stairwell beside the elevator and hides just inside. He sees a man pass by and recognizes Petch, Gun's friend. Sky rummages in his messenger bag and brings out the taser Rain had given him, he clicks it on and turns the setting up the way P'Chai had shown him. He opens the door as quietly as possible and comes out behind Petch. He activates the taser and touches it to the back of the man's neck. Petch drops like a rock, his body shaking. Sky leaves him where he is and texts the emergency message to P'Chai that Rain had set up just for him, followed by the word "Condo."

He knows it would be safer to wait for P'Pakin's men, but he knows if Petch is here, it's Gun inside the apartment. He can't leave Rain and the others to the man's nonexistent mercy. He can't get the sound of P'Pai screaming out of his head.

Sky is ready when he burst into the apartment. He doesn't pause to take in the scene, he just rushes at Gun with the taser ready. He drops the man before he can turn around all the way. P'Phayu quickly moves and grabs the gun that Gun had dropped. He trains it on the man just in case.

"Are you okay," P'Phayu asks Rain.

"I'm fine." Rain says.

Sky kneels down and checks on P'Pai. He knows that Gun probably used his power on the alpha. P'Pai is unconscious but his breathing is steady.

"Did you see the other one?" Rain asks Sky.

"Outside." Sky says.

Rain takes the gun so that P'Phayu can help Sky drag Petch back into the apartment. Once they are back, Rain hands the gun back to P'Phayu and disappears into his bedroom. He comes back with a bag of zip ties. "Too bad we aren't at your house," he tells P'Phayu, "We could use the handcuffs, but these will have to do. Luckily, I bought a huge pack for tying up electric cords."

Sky grimaces, he doesn't want to think about why P'Phayu has handcuffs at his house. Rain secures both men's hands behind his back not caring if he pulls the ties too tight.

"Sky, you were awesome." Rain says. "That was the coolest takedown I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot."

"I sent the text to P'Chai." Sky says. He's starting to feel a little shaken over what just happened. He sits down next to P'Pai and pulls the alpha's head into his lap, hoping he will wake up soon.

P'Chai brings several guards, but there isn't much more to do besides take them away. Rain whispers something to him and he nods. "It will be done."

"What did you tell him?" P'Phayu asks.

Rain grins a little maniacally. "I told him to get rid of them, but make sure it hurts first." He says.

P'Phayu looks at him like he is the cutest thing on the face of the earth.

Once at P'Pakin's house, they start calling everyone. If Tony gave Gun free rein to move, then Sky won't be the only target. They need to have a meeting and decide what to do about Tony now.

Rain calls P'Babe, who says, "There's something else, we'll talk when we get there. Jeff and Charlie will need to explain what's going on. It has to do with Jeff's power."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60.8K 2.2K 29
Alpha and Omega version of Payu Rain... Rain is 2 years elder to Payu He doesn't like to date people younger to him Rain is also reserved person Pay...
12.1K 721 6
Phayu sees a pretty young omega that captures his attention, the only problem is Rain's family
123K 5K 35
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain.... Pure arrange marriage Payu and Rain marries because Payu's grandfather was very old and Payu was only grandchil...
249K 9.4K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...