HIS BRUTAL LOVE

By BTSgazers

"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1:I
2:II
3:III
4:IV
5:V
6:VI
7:VII
8:VIII
9:IX
10:X
11:XI
12:XII
13:XIII
14:XIV
15:XV
17:XVII
18:XVIII
19:XIX
20.XX
21.XXI
22.XXII
23:XXIII
24: XXIV
25:XXV
26:XXVI
27:XXVII
28:XXVIII
29:XXIX

16:XVI

6.7K 221 71
By BTSgazers

  abominable:혐오스러운
adj.(​extremely unpleasant and causing horror)

----------------------------*--------------------------------

He destroyed me.

Physically,Emotionally,Mentally.

I look at myself only covered in white sheets.

Disgusting purple and red bite marks littered across my skin making it crawl.

Indescribable pain between my legs as if someone put a hot iron rod on it.

I'm sure my face looked like I was in a coffin since days.

I'm staring at the huge room lifelessly with a painting infront me depicting different textures of paint just like the different trajectories of my life.

My mouth feels like  dried Sahara desert but still I have no will or energy to quench my thirst.

Every second feels like my death is nearing me.

Actually I would prefer that anytime over him coming infront of my eyes again.

According to the light coming from the closed curtains feels like it must already be afternoon.

That monster feasted on my body the entire night and did not not even let me rest in the morning.

His disgusting words and actions all make me want to scratch my skin till it's bleeding.

I'm scared to even close my eyes because last night's incident keeps playing in my mind making me go insane.

"Let me go please" my voice came out croaked still latching onto the hope that he will let me go.

He looked up at me now eyes completely filled with different emotions almost like he wanted to engulf me.

"Ughhh" I groaned in pain when he pulled out and  left my hands which were tightly held above my head.

He stood up from the bed leaving me all naked, ruined and vulnerable.

I had no energy to even follow his movements due to the the intensifying pain between my legs my head was pounding.

In a few seconds he came back with a glass filled with alcohol and gulped it infront of me showing his glory.

He was completely naked making him more scarier.

"The day I saw you I knew your were special. I knew you were mine and whatever that is mine I never let it go" he said coming closer now getting on the bed making me want to scoot but I had no energy.

As I saw him between my legs I knew he was about to rape me again.

I barely managed to lift my hands and put them on his torso trying to push him

He grabbed my hands and wrapped them behind his back giving me a warning

"I'm going to make love to you and you are going to take it like a good girl" he said and pushed inside of me this time less harshly than the first time.

But still it was no less painful than the first time.

There is no way my walls can ever get accustomed to his gigantic cock.

I screamed with all my might trying to repulse him.

His thrusts were deep, raw and at a fast pace making me curl my toes and bite my lips not being able to take it.

My walls tightened around his member and I fisted the sheets not being able to figure out the sudden change in my body.

"Fuck you are gripping me so tight" he said and increased his speed grunting.

"Let it go" he said now circling my clit making me scream and I let my body do whatever it wanted.

My orgasm came crashing and it strained me out completely making me so sensitive that any light touch made me flinch.

It was more painful than pleasurable because of the harsh thrusts and my non willingness to participate in this sinful act.

He attached his forehead to mine, sweat glistening both our bodies continuing his fast pace.

He has been going at it since the past 45 minutes and my walls felt like they were going to tear apart

"Plea-se" I barely manged to let out throwing fists at his back but they  probably felt like a touch of feather for him.

"Fuck my butterfly" he let out an animalistic growl now picking both my legs and putting them on his shoulder making me scream in pain since I could feel him in my stomach in this position.

Within seconds I felt him expanding inside my womb and I scratched his back with all my might trying to cope up with the pain.

He groaned now kissing me harshly fighting with my tounge and his thrusts became sloppy.

The skin slapping sound reverberate in the room and the smell of sex made me want to puke.

"My wifeall mine" he said and pulled away from the kiss now looking at my eyes and orgasmed inside me still not pulling himself out.

He was playing with my breasts.

Pulling and sucking them making them sore.

I was just staring at the ceiling hoping to forget the unbearable pain and trying to erase this horrible memory.

I thought it was over when he lifted himself up from my body pulling his cock out but he grabbed my waist and turned my body around now laying on my stomach.

He caressed my ass making ne flinch and kissed it and I closed my eyes praying for him to stop.

"Please let me rest it's too much" i said and burst out crying.

He hovered over my body again and whispered in my ears

"My love this is just the starting" he said and again pushed himself inside me making me whimper feeling myself completely stretched out.

His thrusts were at an animalistic pace snacking my ass once in a while making it all red and scratched.

He did not stop that night.

He took me the entire night making me forget the count of my orgams.

After the 8th orgasm I'm sure I was unconscious.

So he let me catch me breath and making me believe it all was finally over .

But he turned my body to him after 15 minutes and was now spooning me making me face him.

The room was bright now indicating it was already the morning.

He lined up his cock against my vagina making my eyes go wide.

How much stamina does he have?

"I can't it's too much please it hurts" I said trying to back away  now sobbing against his chest hoping he would listen to my pleas.

"You do not deny me what's mine" he said and pushed inside me again making me feel nothing but pain.

And kept on going on till he was satisfied.

I'm sure he fucked me even when I was unconscious after that round.

I did not realise that I was crying while those horrible memories were playing like a broken tape in my mind.

----------------------------*--------------------------------

Jungkook entered the room slowly not wanting to wake her up.

He was sure she was still sleeping since he tired out here body the entire night and the morning and he still could go on for hours.

He knows that as soon as he sees her fragile body all fucked up by him he will want to fuck her again but he decided to let her rest for some time now.

Right now he just wanted to shower since he was sweating because of the long workout session he just went through in the gym.

Although he did not sleep the entire night busy fucking his wife he did not sleep afterwards since he is a man of habit.

His daily routine has been the same since years and nothing comes between it.

After having his fill this morning he got up immediately and cleaned her before getting dressed for the gym.

This morning felt different than any other he had.

First time in his life he was satisfied and content after having sex because he had sex with his wife not some random whore.

The 3 hour session in the gym which never failed to give him the adrenaline rush made him feel nothing.

He just wanted to go back into his wife's arms and make love to her again.

The entire day.

He came inside the bedroom area when feya was sleeping facing the other side and he could only see her milky back littered in his marks making his dick stand up in satisfaction.

Despite the wild night the entire bedroom was perfectly cleaned and arranged.

The sheets on which feya was sleeping were fresh and did not have any signs of their passionate night because jungkook changed the sheets himself.

He cleaned her with a warm towel and made her lie down on the huge sofa   which was on the other side of the room and covered her with blanket while she was completely unconscious because of how much he exhausted her and changed the sheets for the first time in his life.

Why?

Because he wanted to keep the sheets with himself forever.

He will kept it with him as a reminder that he was the first one to touch her and claim her virginity.

The blood stain on the sheet made his heart filled with satisfaction and happiness.

After that he called areum into the room to change the sheets and cleaned the room as no one else besides her is allowed to enter the room.

Areum knew what a married couple does on the first night after their marriage but it was still so painful for her to accept it.

When jungkook called her to clean the bedroom she wanted to say no to him and cry the entire day in her bed.

But she knew better.

Her heart still loved him more than herself to ever turn down his order moreover her life was important to her.

As soon as she stepped in the bedroom she saw jungkook shirtless.

His back was facing her and it was all scratched up filled with red marks and shoulders littered with bite marks.

Only a towel was covering his lower part making her look down.

"Yes master" she said and jungkook turned around hearing her voice.

"Clean the room.Change the bedsheets immediately" he said and areum went inside the closet to retrieve the bedsheets.

She came back immediately and did not spot jungkook anywhere.

She covered the bed with the new linen and wondered why the previous bedsheet was not on it and where feya was.

After that she went inside the other part of the bedroom and saw jungkook sitting on his knees besides a sleeping feya caressing her face.

Her heart tightened in her chest seeing the person she loves with all her heart loving someone else so madly.

But she had no hard feelings for feya.

Seeing her state she pitied her also.

Her face looked lifeless with lips bleeding through a small cut and chest covered in bite marks.

"Master it's done" said areum bowing down and went outside the room after he gave the orders.

----------------------------*--------------------------------

Feya heard footsteps getting closer to her and her body started shivering on it's own knowing who is the person.

She saw a pair of brown Hermes sandals infront of her eyes and her eyes closed on itself when she sensed someone's touching her hair.

She immediately slapped away that hand and sat down on the bed covering her figure with the comforter looking at him with hate and loathe.

While jungkook looked at her with a warning not to get herself in trouble.

"How dare you" she said

"I hate you. You raped me you monster. I will kill you" she said and pulled on her hairs and screamed with all her might.

Jungkook stepped forward and before he could touch her feya scooted towards the other side of the bed trying to stand up but failed.

"Don't touch me" she screamed and threw a pillow at him trying to protect herself.

"I begged you the entire night. You hurt me so much. My body is in so much pain because of you. I wanted to give my virginity to someone I love but you snatched it from me you raped-" but before she could complete her sentence a furious jungkook came towards her and grabbed her hairs in such a tight grip that almost ripped her hairs.

"I dare you to say that word again"

"I took what's mine"

"I married you infront of the whole world and your God. I claimed what's mine and you said I raped you???"

"I ruined you????"

"Let me show you how I will ruin you" he said and dragged her out of the room while she latched on the comforter to protect her dignity.

"No please leave me please" she said begging him not to do something which will hurt her more than she already is.

But she had made him so mad and now anything she does or whatever she says cannot fix the damage she brought upon herself.

Her body already felt like it was on needles because of the pain and now the way he dragged her through the huge room hurt her more.

Jungkook called areum and ordered her to evacuate everyone out of the wing of their mansion within seconds.

Which she immediately did.

He dragged her out if the bedroom eyes filled with anger.

He wanted to punish her.

Hurt her.

Like she did to him with her words.

Now feya noticed how different the mansion was outside of the room.

While the room was filled with light and antique colours with vintage look the outside was opposite.

Dark and earthy filled with an isolated vibe.

It was not like your usual mansion with several floors and grand staircases.

It was a huge ground floor area made of glass.

She could see the outside greenery and other quarters connected through the garden.

He was dragging her through the livingroom following the kitchen area and now towards the pathway in the huge green garden.

       ( This is the room She was in)

(This is the decor and vibe outside the room)

(Author's note:-
This a not a one huge mansion filled with several floors and lifts

There are several big quarters on a very secluded and big area of forest outside the city.

There are overall 11 quarters.

1st is jungkook's personal quarter where there are two master bedrooms one kitchen one livingroom one indoor  and Outdoor pool)

The 2nd quarter is his personal gym and boxing ring

The 3rd quarter is spa and sauna

The 4th is home theater and pool table

The 5th quarter is his office and meeting room

The 6th quarter is the guest quarter and the guest kitchen, living room.

The 7th quarter is the servant quarter.

The 8th quarter is his basement

The 9th quarter is his personal art gallery filled with the most expensive and old paintings he randomly bought at auctions or during his business trips.

The 10th quarter is a open quarter for helipad and personal airport.

The 11th quarter is the healthcare unit with a professional doctor available 24/7.

Every quarter is connected through a huge garden and ponds and other water bodies.

Servants are only allowed in certain quarters and the basement is located the furthest.

A person cannot physically get out of the house by himself without a map.

You need a vehicle and a map get out of the huge land and then also it is heavily guarded with security 24/7 so without permission you get cannot get out)

----------------------------*--------------------------------

Her feet were all scratched up and she could barely support herself.

Through the long dragging they reached a big basement like area erie looking.

He made her sit on a chair inside a dark room which was facing the forest outside.

The huge glass only showed the greeny opposite one dark decor inside.

A similar chair with what looked like a stuff toy was kept on it infront of ther against the huge glass.

"You want me go show you what pain is?" he asked mockingly keeping his hands on her naked shoulder.

The blanket was long gone from her body and her legs were folded against her chest barely managing to cover herself.

"Look infront of you" jungkook commanded warningly and she got her head out of her knees as screamed like a mad women when she saw the doll burst in flames due to the electric shock he just gave her.

Feya was shivering badly now crying and begging him to stop with this madness.

He came infront of her and removed his shorts and boxers.

His member stood infront of her proudly tall and hard begging for her touch.

"I'll show you what rape is" he said and she froze in her stance when she saw him pressing a button on a small remote which made her shake due to the electric shock.

Though it was of a very small frequency but still the ends of her hair were burnt a bit and her body was shaking like a leaf.

"Suck it" he said with his dick infront of her mouth.

Not hearing her response he shocked her again this time with more frequency making her follow his orders.

She took him slowly in her mouth and due to his huge size she gagged barely managing to fit half of him inside her mouth.

He grabbed her hairs and pushed himself in and out of her making her unable to breath.

He pinched her nose and closed his eyes throwing his head back due to the pleasure but his eyes opened in an instant when he felt her tapping his tights repeatedly gagging loudly.

She barely managed to pull himself away and puked besides him unable to stop the bile rising in her mouth.

As soon as she puked her body gave up on her and she fainted immediately on the spot in the chair making him stop his torture.

-----------------------------*-------------------------------

Guysss this was such a difficult chapter to write and also how did you like the idea of the mansion.

I wanted something completely different and you will understand why their room is so different than the rest of the mansion in the next chapter.

Please give me your reviews on this chapter. I love to read and reply to your comments it makes me so happy.

I will upload the next chapter when this chapter hits 40 votes and the overall book hits 400 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 15.4K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
167K 9.9K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
218K 7.4K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
109K 9.5K 45
"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whipping your husband without showing any merc...