𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐤𝐡𝐮𝐝�...

By breathtaekingg

"M-maine jo kiya wo galat hai mein jaanta hu maa, tum mujhe maaf karongi na?" (I know what I did was wrong... More

Him & her
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
note-
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31 (end)
bonus part.

chapter-4

435 26 62
By breathtaekingg

He kissed all over her body before laying beside her hugging her almost sore body, she had her eyes closed while tears flew down them.

Veer: ab kyu rona?

Y/n: ese hi...aadat hai hamari...

Veer: or meri aadat hai aapko hasane ki...

He tickle her making her smile, once again he kissed her neck lovingly giving her no pain, y/n ko yahi to pasand nhi tha ke kab wo yu pyar karna chhod kar haiwaniyat dikhaye? Kabhi na kabhi to isse nhi to usse asar honga...wo kis hadd tak jaa sakti thi veer ko baap banane ke wo khud nhi jaanti thi.

Veer: filhal aap so jaiye...thak jayengi...theek hai?

He smiled laying beside her, y/n ko pata nhi kyu bada gussa aa raha tha jab veer use yu chhod gaya. She sighs annoyingly standing up from the bed.

Veer: ab ky hua? Kaha jaa rhi h aap.?

Y/n: a-ab ky washroom bhi nhi jaa sakti?

Veer nod karta hai while closing his eyes to relax himself as y/n uthkar washroom me chali jaati hai, she facepalmed herself there.

Y/n: k-ky ab i-inhe hawaniyat dikhane bhi koi doctor consult karna padega?

She was so tensed about her condition, wo kaafi der tak wahi rukti hai until veer use aawaz lagata hai.

Veer: gudiya...

Y/n: uh!

He knock on the door jab y/n use open karne hi wali thi.

Veer: gudiya kabse gyi ho? Aana nhi hai ky kamre me?

Y/n: n-nhi, aa r-rhi hu...

Wo itna kehkar door kholti hai only to find a confused veer.

Veer: are you okay? Aapko bukhar to nhi?

Y/n: n-nhi e-esa nhi hai...a-aap k-kyo samajh rhe h e-esa?

She spoke shivering badly until veer uske kareeb aane lagta h and she back off, his intense stare wasn't making her getting a good vibes as wo or dare jaa rhi thi until she hit the wall he pinned both of her hands on the side of the wall.

Veer: mujhse darr rhi ho gudiya?

He spoke getting closer to her almost that their noses touch each other.

Y/n: n-nhi...

Veer: hichkicha kyu rhi ho phir...

Y/n silent thi as he placed his soft lips upon her softly, she hiss when he immediately come to a rough one not even letting her breath properly he devour her mouth hungrily. She wrap her arms around his neck trying to match his speed but all went in vain when he slide his hand around her bare waist caressing it softly while making her whimper in between the kiss.

Y/n: mm...hmmm...

She struggle to get out of his grip as so she pat his shoulder but he held her in bridal style without breaking the kiss. He lay her down on the bed hovering over her, removing his shirt he throwed it somewhere in the room. Still in between the kiss he roam his hands around her body making her weak in front of him, he unhook her blouse while she closed her eyes tightly as he remove her pallu with the same action he move to her neck immediately biting her skin making her moan in pain.

Y/n: aahh! V-veer ji...

He smiled as he glance at her.

Veer: I love to hear your melody voice...agar daily esi aawaze sunne mile to I will be glad...

He wink at her while she hold his hairs making him come more closer to her, she spoke.

Y/n: fu¢k me until I can't stand up the next day...

Veer: whae? Are you desperate for my ¢o©k?

He asked while rubbing his nose on her as his bare body come in contact with her when he bends down.

Y/n: nah I want you to be dad...as fast as possible...

He stare at her with amusement seeing tears in her eyes, he wipe off them placing a soft peck on her forehead.

Veer: itni jaldi bhi mat karo mujhe baap banane ki, me tadap nhi raha...tum zyada zaroori ho har cheez se...

Not knowing kyu par y/n use turant hug kar leti hai while tears roll down her eyes.

Y/n: p-plea-please n-never leave m-me, m-mera k-koi nhi hai a-aapk-aapke alawa i-is duniya me...

She sob onto his arms.

Veer: kaise chhod du aapko meri gudiya? Jab mere saamne ka har raasta galat hai siwaye aapke...

She looked at him while he lay down beside her hugging her body which was only in inners while she snuggle her face onto his bare chest causing him to chuckle feeling the sensation of tickle.

Y/n: good night...

Veer: good night mah baby...

He hugged her tightly caressing her back, wo y/n alag hi thi jise sirf apne pyar ke saamne hi comfortable feel hota and baakiyo ke saamne wo hichkichati thi. Wo darti thi har kisise siwaye veer ke. Par ky veer unme se tha jo use protect karke rakhne wala tha? Ky esa kabhi ho sakta tha veer kisi or ke liye y/n ki taraf khudgarz ban jaye?

The next morning.
At 9:00 am.

Veer apni aankhe kholta hai when he heard the alarm, immediately sitting up he turn it off. Wo sigh leta hai but finding no one beside him he was confused. Use washroom me se shower ki aawaz aati h as so he feel relieved.

Veer: uh such a beautiful night...

He looked at his body in the mirror seeing a few reded marks on his neck. He better know who did this while he was asleep. He get up from the bed to take his mobile from the table but he found something which made his face goes into a confused look.

He glance at the tablet on the glass table, wo use uthta hai and he sees it, his eyes widen a little.

Veer: what the hell?

His face made expression of some kind of anger that made his veins popped out. The rage in his eyes could be the proof of how angry he became,

Y/n: veer ji aap jaakar naha lijiye...

He look back at her whose in her saree, she goes to the mirror drying her hair. He walk up to her standing behind her.

Y/n: ky hua aapko?

She spoke smiling.

Y/n: ooops sorry i forget...good morning veer ji...

She turn out pecking on his lips with a smile not knowing veer ke expression ky kuch keh rhe the.

Veer: ye kya hai gudiya?

He asked holding the packet of tablet in between his two finger's. Her eyes widen as well as she panic staring at the tablet she forget to keep inside her cupboard.

Y/n: y-y-ye a-aapko k-kaha se mili? L-laiye di-dijiye...

Wo veer ke haath se use lene hi wali thi ke veer use piche kar leta hai and she struggle to take it from him.

Y/n: v-veer ji please...

Veer: what? Hm? You think am I a fool? Huh!? Aapko ky lagta hai me pehchan nhi sakta ye tablets kis cheez ki h? Huh!? What do you think gudiya? Me pagal hu, accha hai aaj mujhe sach pata chal gaya tum kyu mere bacche ki maa nhi ban paa rhi! In fact tum mere bacche ki maa banna chahti hi nhi ho haina!?

Y/n: n-nhi e-esi baat nhi hai...v-veer ji...

She shuttered because she was scared from him this time. Wo uske saamne aata hai while she back off in fear.

Veer: ky baat h? Kyu kar rhi ho esa? Huh!? I FU©KING WANT ANSWER GUDIYA!?

She closed her eyes preventing the tears to fall, ye first time nhi tha veer ka rude behaviour but sometimes kuch cheezo par wo arrogant banta tha but fir bhi uske alawa y/n ka kon tha?

Y/n: i-im s-sorry v-veer ji...m-mujhe sachme ye medicine sha-

Veer: mujhe kuch nhi sunna...shut up gudiya! Aaj ke baad se ye dawai mujhe is ghar me dikh ni nhi chahiye, or agar dikhi to I won't take a single second to tell this about my mother...

Wo use apni index finger dikhakar us packet ko dustbin me phek deta hai. He was about to leave to the washroom ke y/n use back hug kar leti hai.

Y/n: im-im sorry v-veer ji...i promise m-me kabhi nhi khaungi ab use...I'm sorry...

She sob while veer sigh leta hai leaving her wo washroom me chala jata hai while y/n apne aasu pochti hai.

Y/n: m-mujhe ye dawai s-sacchi ma-maa ji n-ne Or Dr.shagun ne di thi...k-ky ye contraceptive pills h?

She open the Dustbin looking at it but wo immediately band karke sidhi khadi ho jati h when she felt the door opening wo piche mudti hai but to her luck it wasn't veer.

Y/n: j-ji boliye?

Waha ek maid thi jo use bulane aai thi.

Maid: mam, Mrs.kapoor aapko bula rhi hai...

Y/n: h-haa b-bas do minute me aa rhi hu...

She spoke while maid waha se darwaza close karke chali jaati hai, y/n sigh lekar ready hone lagti hai. Wo apne hairs ko set karke nikalne hi wali thi ke veer aakar uska arm pakad kar use apne taraf kheechta hai.

Y/n: k-ky?

Veer: make this tie...

He gave her the tie while y/n just nod karti hai. She put it around his neck, as always he bends down a lil for her to match her level. Y/n ko ab tak veer ki coldness me koi changes to dikhe nhi isiliye wo bhi chup chap apne regular routine ko follow kar rhi thi.

Y/n: h-ho gaya..

She spoke again was about to leave but he pull her back and attach their lips together. She push him a little to breath as it was already uneven, but to her surprise he didn't leave her and pinned them on the side of the table kissing her roughly. She whimper when he bite her lower lip in order to enter his tongue, she was too slow to match his speed. After a few minutes he broke the kiss leaving her and he goes to his perfume collection without giving a glance at her.

She made a pout, turning around y/n look at her lips which was sore. She again apply her lip gloss after removing the saliva over it. Smiling to herself y/n straight khadi hoti hai and her eyes caught him staring at her but he immediately look away getting caught by her.

Y/n bina kuch kahe blush karke waha se niche chali jaati hai. He smile looking at her disappearing figure.

Veer: I hope aap again esi galti karne ki na soche...didn't she have brain? Uh veer stop it!

He loves her that's why wo y/n ko kuch keh nhi sakta tha but still he was a little disappointed from her.

■□■□■□■□■

It's kinda boring, I should explain it faster right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.4K 22
"papa, meri mummy kahan hai?" "hum aap ki mummy bhi hai aur papa bhi" ------------------------------ "papa, hum miss yn ko mummy nahi bana sakte?" "n...
894K 33.7K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
108K 5.4K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...
46.9K 1.7K 63
"Mumma, i am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who is six years older then me! This is not f...