Devil's Impact

By lpfan503

[Part Six to Devil's Drop] Love. Trust. Balance. Mike, Chester, Ryan, and Jason are still working on leaving... More

Group Effort
Candlelit Dates
Trust/No Trust
Gone Too Long
Taking a Break
Resolution
Couples Therapy
BOYFRIENDS!
Date Night
Consequences
An Appointment with R.S.
Playtopia
Off Break
New Rules
Believe Me
Big Plans
Foursome Freedom
Three's a Magic Number
Preoccupied
Thievery
Minced Feelings
Solidarity
Mid-Week Swap
No Sex, No Sleep
All Four One
x100
Not So Friendly Fire
In House Therapy
Axing the Devil
Canadian Engagement
Working From Home

Pushing the Limits

11 1 1
By lpfan503

Chester closed their bedroom door, not caring that they were leaving Ryan and Jason at the table with no explanation. He knew Ryan would figure it out, and that was good enough. He still had one hand on Mike's shirt as he dragged him across the room before playfully pushing him onto the bed and climbing on top of him. His hands were on either side of Mike's head as he leaned down so they could kiss some more. He pushed his hips down, his dick already half-hard. There was no guessing. Chester had suggested sex earlier in the day, and Mike had agreed, so there was no maybe or maybe not for his dick to stress over. This was happening, and Chester was ready to devour his husband.

He kissed from Mike's lips to his neck. "I hate it when we're apart," he said between kisses. "I hope you're ready for me, Sexy Boy." He latched onto Mike's skin with his teeth as he sucked, his hand grabbing onto Mike's hair in the process and he gave it a good pull.

The pull brought an immediate moan from Mike's throat, and he felt the rush of blood to his cock. He stretched his neck back as Chester attacked him, and held on to his husband's hips. "Mmm, Ches," he hummed as he pushed his hips into Chester's. "You're not wasting a second." He could feel Chester's teeth as they nipped at his skin, and a part of him was surprised at the rush and intensity of things. It wasn't always like this between them. In fact, it usually wasn't like this anymore, but Mike didn't protest as Chester rolled his hips, too.

"I have zero desire to waste time tonight," Chester said, his hot breath on Mike's red skin. He gave Mike's hair another pull, loving the sound of his husband moaning before he sat back enough to get both hands up under Mike's t-shirt. "This needs to come off," he decided as he shoved it up to Mike's armpits. He laughed when Mike did, and together they got the shirt off.

Mike was laid out under him, and Chester wanted so badly to be close. He leaned back down, starting at Mike's lips - this kiss a little slower and softer as Chester's heart rate slowed just a little. His aggressive pull to Mike's hair turned to petting as he sucked on Mike's bottom lip and pushed his hips down more gingerly.

Their lips popped apart and Chester lifted his head so he could look Mike in the eyes. "I love you," he said, stroking Mike's dark hair back out of his face.

"I love you, too," Mike breathed as he looked up into Chester's eyes. Neither of them said anything as they stared at each other, and Mike lifted his hand to Chester's face to guide their lips back together softly. He sucked at Chester's lip ring, and it fluttered across his mind how he'd missed this simple action. This simple thing that set kissing his husband apart. It wasn't the only thing that made kissing Chester different from Jason, or even Ryan, but it was one hundred percent unique to his husband, and Mike enjoyed it as his fingers lightly brushed across Chester's cheek. "Missed you," he said sincerely when that kiss broke, and Chester was looking down at him again. "I think your shirt needs to go, too."

"You're the boss, Sexy Boy," Chester replied as he sat up and pulled his shirt off. He flung it across the room, before he leaned down, landing kiss after kiss to Mike's neck, down to his shoulder and then to his dark nipples. He grabbed the first one with his lips, making sure to press his piercing into it, and he smiled when it got hard. He gave it a slight nip with his teeth, listening as Mike gasped, and then he was on to the next one, doing the same.

When both nipples were hard, Chester scooted off of his husband. He was at the end of the bed, looking at Mike's stretched body - half on and half off the bed. "No more pants," he said with a giggle as he undid his belt and dropped his jeans and underwear right to the floor. He stepped out of them before he leaned over Mike, who was up on his elbows now watching him. "We're getting rid of these for sure," he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows before popping the button on Mike's jeans. Chester grabbed them with both hands to help Mike shimmy out of them, taking down the boxers, too.

It left Mike naked on the bed, other than his socks, and Chester coaxed him to scoot back on the mattress and spread his legs wide. When Mike followed orders, Chester was right between them. Mike was only partially hard, and Chester took hold of the base of his cock. He gave Mike's shaft a good lick - up and down a few times before lapping his tongue over Mike's mushroom head to try and get his husband hard and ready to go. He wanted him to feel good under his touch.

After sex with Jason - twice, in the last twenty-four hours - Mike could feel his body taking a little more time to rev up than usual. He reached for the top of Chester's head and flexed his fingers in the curls as he breathed out his approval. Chester's mouth was warm and slick, and even though the thought had been put in his head earlier that Chester wanted to be on top, Mike wasn't thinking about it now. He was completely distracted by the sucks and licks to his cock, and the way Chester's tongue curled around his mushroom head as his hand stroked at the base. Mike loved a good blow job, and he concentrated on enjoying what Chester was giving him as his lip ring pressed into a tender place underneath, and Mike gasped.

Even though the sounds Mike was making were encouraging, Mike's cock wasn't plumping up the way Chester was used to. Normally it was lightning fast and it only took a few sucks to get it rock hard and ready to go, but tonight wasn't like that. The passing thought that maybe Mike was tired from the flight hit, but he dismissed that quickly. His husband was never too tired for sex.

He put his concentration on his work, licking and pressing and stroking like he knew how his husband liked it best. He even cupped Mike's balls and slightly squeezed before rubbing his inner-thigh while shoving Mike's half-hard cock into his mouth, trying to get it to cooperate. Mike's fingers tangled in his mohawk had gone still, and Chester pulled back, letting his husband's dick flop from his mouth. He looked up at Mike, who had his eyes closed, like he was concentrating on making things work, too. "What can I do different?" Chester asked, as he caressed Mike's hip, rubbing it gently with his thumb. "Things don't seem to be working down here."

Before Mike could answer, Chester was sitting up. "Want to turn over? My tongue isn't having any luck here, but maybe it will on your other side." He smiled, even though Mike's eyes were still closed.

"Things are working," Mike managed to say through gritted teeth. Chester stopping and talking wasn't making getting things going easier, though, and now he was hit with the thought of Chester's tongue where Jason's cock had been earlier that day. It was simultaneously a distressing and very kinky thought, and the idea sent a nervous shiver over his stomach. He was afraid to let it happen. "You can keep going," he said, opening his eyes to look at his husband. "Or we can do that," he dared to say. "It's been a long time."

Chester playfully slapped Mike's thigh. "Then turn over, Sexy Boy. Up on your knees and spread wide." Despite things not going exactly how Chester thought they would, he was no stranger to how dicks worked. They had a mind of their own, and for the moment, he wasn't taking anything personal.

He moved out of the way so Mike could roll over and then get up on his knees, sticking his ass out. Chester got behind him, his hands going right to Mike's ass cheeks, rubbing them gently. "It has been a long time," he agreed belatedly. He looked from Mike's ass to the back of Mike's head. He was still up on his hands, and Chester skimmed his hand up Mike's spine. "Lay down. Try and relax," he coaxed, while he inched his other hand toward the ass crack he'd be spreading in a moment.

Mike bit his lip as Chester's fingers tickled over his skin, but he followed directions, laying his upper half down on the red and black blanket he and Chester had had more sex on top of more times than he could count in the last five years. The movement was the first one he made where he felt soreness in his thighs from last night, and he breathed in quickly as he first felt Chester's hands, then his tongue, trailing wetness right over his tender opening.

The sensation brought a soft moan to Mike's lips, and he reached out to clutch the blanket under his hands. He hadn't been lying when he said it had been a long time since he'd felt Chester's tongue in such a sensitive, private location, and it felt extra warm and soft in this moment. He could feel Chester's hands holding his cheeks open, and then another seeking probe of his husband's tongue that made his knees shake.

The sounds and quivers were a good sign, and Chester kept his eyes closed as he worked. He pulled on Mike's butt cheeks, spreading them as wide as they would go before he pushed his tongue forward and right through the little puckered opening. He heard his husband gasp, and his body jerked forward a little, but Chester kept hold of him. His nails went right into Mike's ass to hold him still while he pushed his tongue forward again, making sure to get his piercing involved, shoving the ring against the tender opening, trading it back and forth with his darting tongue.

It was especially intimate, and that wasn't lost on Mike as Chester took his time so carefully pleasuring him in the silence of their bedroom. He could hear his own breaths, which seemed so loud, between the gasps and moans that came when Chester's lip ring pushed against his skin, or his tongue went in deeper. Being rimmed was a completely different start to sex than fingering, and it felt extra gentle tonight, even when Chester pushed the lip ring into him a little firmer.

Even though his cock had been slow to join the game, Mike was hard now. He wanted to touch himself, but he held back, clutching onto the blanket instead as he let Chester have his way behind him. Despite the submissive position, and the fact that he was one hundred percent at Chester's mercy at the moment, Mike was absolutely comfortable with what they were doing, and where it was headed. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that when Chester lubed up his dick in a few minutes, Mike would be ready.

Between licks, Chester reached around, and he was happy to feel the hard dick he knew. He gave Mike a few strokes, but his hand was dry and he knew lube would help.

He left a few feathery kisses to Mike's ass before he let him go. "Hold still, Sexy Boy, gotta get lube." He left a playful smack to Mike's ass before he was up and digging through the bedside table on Mike's side of the bed.

He was climbing back between Mike's legs in no time and lined up his fingers. He circled Mike's wet opening before pushing one finger in. His husband jumped, and Chester caught his hip in his other hand. "Sorry," he whispered as he kept his finger still for a second. "I know it's been a while since we've done this."

He waited another minute before he started to work his finger to get Mike nice and stretched. The quiver in his husband's legs and ass had him excited, and Chester's cock was waiting in the wings, ready for its turn as soon as the stretching was done.

Mike couldn't even summon words when Chester mentioned it had been a while. He could absolutely feel how not long it had been since he'd been on his knees that morning, and the quiver and shake of his tired legs said the same. Despite that, he could feel the need to have Chester inside of him rising. He couldn't put a finger on the feeling, if it was just desire to be close, or some other, deeper feeling that this connection with Chester now was necessary. Mike knew he could have just as easily turned things, that he could be the one behind Chester getting ready to take him, but he hadn't done it.

He shut off that voice in his mind that wondered why and concentrated on Chester's finger as it continued what his tongue had just been doing, lubing and stretching him. Mike heard Chester ask if he wanted another, and he nodded, bracing himself for the new width. It felt like a lot, and he bit his lip as he kept himself on his knees, despite how his legs continued to tremble.

It was another few seconds of fingering before Mike finally turned his head out of the blanket. "Not like this," he gasped, knowing that Chester was able to hear him. "Let me be on my back, I want to be closer to you. I want to kiss you," he begged.

Chester did as he was told. He pulled his fingers slowly out, not missing the shudder that ran through Mike's body. He moved out of the way, watching as Mike slowly turned over.

Chester climbed back on the bed and spread Mike's legs open. He was happy Mike's cock was still hard. At least that battle was over. Chester lubed his cock up. It was pulsing in his hand as he got himself lined up and pushed forward. The moment his mushroom head popped through, Mike was grabbing at him, nails right into his back.

"I stopped. I stopped," he hurried to say before he started kissing Mike's face, neck, and beard. It was hard to stay still since it had been so long since he'd penetrated anyone. It already felt amazing and he hadn't even thrust yet. "Tell me when you're ready," he hummed into Mike's neck.

Mike knew he'd grabbed at Chester hard, and he bit his lip as he tried to relax. It took him a dizzy minute to nod his head, for his nails to loosen and for the burn to subside. His knees were locked around Chester's sides too, holding him still, and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to let them lay wide open or not. His muscles were tired and shaking, but he tried. "I'm good," he mumbled as Chester kissed across his jaw, and their lips met. The deep kiss took his mind off the sting of Chester's cock spreading him open, and Mike whimpered right into Chester's mouth as he felt his husband push in a little more.

It felt glorious, but Chester pushed in slowly while they kissed. It was intimate and intense. The moment he felt he was all the way in, he kissed down Mike's neck, mumbling cheesy words of love and affection his brain wasn't even consciously coming up with.

He heard Mike moan, and Chester pulled back to shove in again, this time a little faster. It didn't take long to build up a nice rhythm. He had one hand in Mike's hair, giving it a tug every few seconds as he went harder and faster. His dick was throbbing from the sensation of Mike's insides squeezing him, along with his legs. Mike had a hold of him like a viper, hindering things a little.

It was an educated move to reach behind him enough to grab Mike's knee, shoving it out to let up on the grip while he pounded into his husband, his balls already going tight.

Mike was on a line so fine between pleasure and pain that he wasn't sure which he was feeling. Despite that, he could feel his insides pulling tighter and he held on, clawing at Chester's back as his ass went numb. "God, Ches," he slurred, his mouth going slack as Chester kept going, kept pushing in and out of him. The pace felt like Chester was only moments from release, and Mike could feel himself on the edge, too. He pushed his mouth up against Chester's neck and face, his breath hot as he kissed at his husband's skin. "Come onnnn," he moaned, for both of them, trying to shift his hips in hopes that Chester would hit his prostate. It would be a welcome relief, and Mike knew Chester could find it.

The sound of Mike urging him on was an extra turn on, and Chester went with it. He shifted enough to hold Mike down, one hand pinned a wrist to the mattress, the other hooked Mike's leg as Chester's thrusts went on overdrive. He needed Mike to come first.

He went in deep, and in his enthusiasm, he pushed into Mike's bottom so hard he felt it leave the bed as they scooted up the mattress a few inches. It was only seconds before he felt the soft place inside Mike's body, and as sweat rolled down his back, Chester set his aim and didn't let up. Mike wasn't telling him to stop, and that made going hard an easy choice. He knew his husband liked it. There would be plenty of time for slow love making later, but right now the excited pace was thrilling.

It was enough to bring tears to Mike's eyes. He could feel them start to leak from the corners and down into his hair as a blinding white light hit behind his eyelids. He could feel Chester's weight holding him down as he thrust relentlessly against his prostate, and with a sob, Mike was releasing, his cock pulsing where it was sandwiched against his and Chester's stomachs. The sensation was odd - he could feel his orgasm from the inside, but there was little fluid between them as he came. Mike didn't know how loud he was being as his whole body continued to take a pounding from Chester, and he couldn't even lift his hand to wipe his eyes as he moaned and shook.

Chester felt the release and he was coming right after. He felt the gush rush from his cock and spill inside Mike's body. Chester's throat opened in a loud moan as it happened, and slowly his hips came to a stop. His eyes had been closed, but he opened them to smile down at his husband, until he saw the strained look on Mike's face. It was instantly alarming.

"Are you crying? I'm sorry," Chester apologized quickly as he let go of Mike's wrist and leg. "I'm sorry," repeated as he scanned Mike's face, not missing the obvious pain that was there. It was an odd feeling to go from euphoria to regret and guilt in the space of an orgasm.

"H-hold still and I'll move," Chester decided with a stutter as he tried to pull out gently. He heard Mike practically scream, and Chester was in a panic the moment their bodies were separated and Mike was rolled into a tight ball. Chester's heart was pounding as he barely touched Mike's trembling shoulder. "Mike, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Mike said, embarrassed as the tears kept coming. He hadn't meant to cry, and he really had been fine - until right at the end. His emotions were running high and his body was feeling everything extra intensely, and the combination had brought with it tears. He didn't know why, but now that Chester was in a panic, it seemed to be worse. "Really, I am, it was just a lot," he said, wiping at his face. "It's not like it wasn't good, Ches, stop looking like that." He took a couple of deep breaths to try to get his emotions under control, and he felt each one deeply. It felt like his ass was on fire now that everything had stopped.

"I'm sorry," Chester instantly apologized again as he rubbed Mike's shoulder. "I've never made anyone cry before. What the hell is wrong with me?" Before Mike could answer, Chester was up off the bed. "Don't hate me, Mike. I didn't mean to go so hard. What can I do? Do you want me to go run you a warm bath? I will."

"You didn't make me cry, my body is just being stupid," Mike mumbled. "But yeah, a bath sounds good." He didn't go to move or sit up just yet. Even though he felt hot all over, he knew a warm bath would be soothing to his lower half. "Ches, seriously. I'm okay."

"Stay there," Chester said as he scrambled to pull his underwear and pants on. He didn't bother with his shirt. "I'll go run your bath and be right back."

He left Mike there and dashed down the hallway to Talinda's room. Sadly the only bathtub was in the seashell bathroom and Chester was praying the running water wouldn't wake the girls up.

Mike's eyes were closed as he laid there and breathed. He didn't regret the decision to connect with his husband, but the willingness to bottom could have been thought through a little more. He grimaced as he gingerly tried to move one of his legs. I have to walk to the bathroom, he realized, regretting his request for a bath. All he wanted to do was lay right where he was, maybe even until morning.

But the girls will be up, and I have to help. And if I lay here, Chester will think he did something wrong. He didn't. But I'm stupid.

The negative self-talk didn't even register as Mike wiped his face again, and suddenly he wondered if this was how Chester had felt the night he and Ryan had taken turns with him. It's a lot more than I thought it was. And Ryan's bigger than Ches and Jay. Fuck. He could feel the sticky mess between his ass cheeks, and instinctively felt over his stomach. There was only a small dribble of cum there, and it became very real at that moment that he'd had three orgasms. In twenty-two hours. In two different states, with two different lovers. Mike didn't know how he felt about himself as he laid there, waiting for Chester to come back.

When Chester walked back in, Mike hadn't moved. "Fuck," he swore quietly as he went to the bed. "Give me your hand," he requested softly, and he helped Mike sit up and then stand up. He heard every groan of pain. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I'll never do it again," he promised as they headed for the door. "Everything went wrong today. I can just add this to the fucking list. I wanted it to be perfect and I hurt you."

Mike bit his lip. He was almost certain that admitting it wasn't just Chester right now in this moment wasn't the move. "Stop," he pleaded, squeezing Chester's fingers. "I swear I'm fine. Just dramatic." He even forced a bit of a smile. "See? Stop worrying."

Chester helped Mike into the tub. He waited until he was settled before he bent down on his knees next to it. "It's okay to be honest, Mike," Chester said as he watched his husband stay still in the warm water. "I'm no stranger to sex hurting. I know you don't like to hear YRS stories, but believe me, I've been there. I understand." He cupped Mike's shoulder. "I never thought I'd be on the other side of it though." He squeezed Mike's shoulder before leaning forward to kiss it.

Mike bit his lip before he sighed and closed his eyes. The warm water did feel good, and he leaned his head back until it rested on the back of the tub enclosure. It was weird to be in his baby girl's bathroom with the delicate seashell wallpaper, thinking about how his ass hurt from too much sex. He felt Chester kiss his shoulder and then lean his head on Mike's arm. "It really didn't hurt until right at the end," he admitted in a soft whisper. "I thought I could handle it. I think... I think it was just a lot for me... in one day."

He didn't want to see Chester's face as he confessed with his eyes still closed. "Me and Jay had make up sex last night, and then this morning. I should have told you, but I really was glad to be home, Ches. I wanted to connect with you."

Chester pulled his hand away. "That's...a lot." He wasn't shocked that sex had happened in Seattle but he never would have thought Mike would have bottomed for it. Twice. Chester gasped as he realized the time proximity between Jason's cock in Mike's ass and Chester's tongue just minutes ago. It made him scrunch up his face as he shook it off.

Mike was very aware of his nakedness in the bathtub as his face flushed. "I know, I should have said something. I wasn't thinking," he admitted. "Don't be upset," he whispered desperately. "I know we weren't supposed to have sex without you and Ryan. I was going to tell you, I didn't think you and I were going to skip dinner like that."

Chester sat down on his butt, next to the tub. He'd promised himself earlier that no matter what Mike confessed about his time in Seattle he wouldn't get upset. "I figured you and Jason were screwing this morning. When you didn't seem to be into our sexy texting and Jason's phone was on silent, it wasn't hard to put together."

He pulled his knees up and crossed his arms over them. "I'm glad you're okay. And I'm relieved it was your need for sex and not my insanity that landed you in that tub. I was three seconds from contemplating cutting my dick off. So that's a relief."

Mike opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. "Don't do that," he said, even though he knew Chester was speaking in hyperbole and not being serious. "And I really didn't think it all the way through, you're right. I needed you." He reached across the edge of the bathtub to try to reach Chester's arm, wincing as he did. "I should have flipped you around instead," he joked weakly. "But I think I just really wanted you to love me. I know you do. But I wanted to feel it."

Chester smiled. "I know you're feeling it now," he teased. He squeezed Mike's hand quickly before letting it go. "And I don't blame you. When you went dry on our texting this morning I was upset. But then I sat in this bathtub," he explained with a nod. "And I thought, you know, if our situations were reversed and I was in an expensive hotel room with no kids to look after and a naked Ryan in bed with me, I'd take him over texting with you too." Chester shrugged. "So I can't be a hypocrite when I'd do the same thing. I'm not upset."

He reached over to tap Mike's wet arm. "You'll feel better in the morning. Or maybe the day after tomorrow."

Mike wasn't quite sure how he felt about Chester so nonchalantly taking the news that he'd slept with Jason, when the whole reason he'd been in Seattle alone with Jason was because he'd tried to break up with Jason because he was in love with him! And Chester was taking it all in stride, for the first time that Mike could remember. It made his insides feel a little funny. "I'm sure it will be better in the morning," he whispered. "It's really not so bad. Just a little tender."

"I hope so," Chester agreed. Now that Mike had fessed up about Jason, Chester knew it was his turn. Talking about all of this on the bathroom floor wasn't how he pictured it going, but he hadn't planned on Mike needing a hot bath either.

"I slept with Ry last night," he said, keeping his voice even. "It was fucking intense, which is why I was in the bath earlier." He laughed as he poked Mike's shoulder. "The irony, right?" He rolled his eyes at himself before he went quiet and looked down at the penny tiled floor.

"And, um, well we did a week ago, too. When he first got home. We didn't tell you because you were so depressed and so we decided to wait, but then you went to Seattle...and I'm telling you now." Chester held his breath as he looked up but Mike was staring at the water. "I'm sorry about that time. It happened so fast and I didn't stop long enough to think about it being wrong because you and Jason weren't there."

"Damn," Mike said under his breath. "We're really doing a great job following the rules, huh?" He leaned his head back against the wall again. They were both silent for a moment as Mike processed Chester's confession. It really didn't surprise him. Even knowing that there had been something a week ago didn't shock Mike as much as he thought it might have in different circumstances. The last few weeks had been hell for all of them. He knew as he sat there thinking about it that none of them would have broken the agreed upon arrangement if he had just talked about his feelings with Chester instead of pushing Jason away. If he'd talked to everyone instead of trying to end it all. "I guess trying to end everything really, really didn't work."

Chester shrugged. "I was willing to do it, don't forget. But here we are and obviously things need to change. We'll have to talk to them about it tomorrow."

Chester sighed. "I'm really glad you're okay. Next time something hurts, Mike, you need to tell me to stop." The moment those words were out of Chester's mouth he gasped. A rush of memories - of Mike saying those same words to him back at the loft - hit him like a slug to his gut.

It was disturbing, and Chester felt ashamed as he got to his feet. He never wanted to hurt anyone, but especially not his husband. Not in bed. It was a sickening feeling. "If you're okay, I'll go get you some clothes and heat our dinner up," he suggested as he stared out the open doorway to Talinda's room.

"I'm okay," Mike said again, his voice quiet. "I'll just sit here another minute or two, and I'll be up and ready to eat." He looked over at Chester, who wasn't looking at him. "Ches," he said, and waited until his husband looked over at him. "I love you. I do. And I'm fine."

Chester nodded. "I love you too." He turned away and left the bathroom, exiting through Talinda's room quickly. He was out on the hallway before tears hit, and Chester wiped them away quickly as he walked. There were a lot of things wrong with everything that had happened over the last forty-five minutes, but he had things he needed to do, and being upset over hurting his husband and their sexual reunion being a complete debacle wasn't one of them.

He wiped his face again before he got to the bedroom. He quickly found clean boxers and pajamas for Mike. He headed back to the seashell bathroom, holding his emotions in. He didn't want to make anything worse.

"Here," he said as he left the clothes on the vanity. He opened the cabinet and took one of the pink folded towels from the shelf. He left it by the tub without saying anything else.

He was back in the bedroom in a flash, focusing on what needed to be done. He picked up his discarded shirt from the floor along with Mike's clothes and shoved everything into the dirty clothes hamper. The red and black blanket was next. It needed to be washed. He replaced it with the gray and blue one they kept as a backup.

He was in the bathroom next, taking out his lip ring. It would need to be washed and sanitized before it went anywhere near his mouth again. He left it on the vanity as he rinsed his mouth with mouthwash and brushed his teeth. He stepped back into the bedroom and over to the dresser to choose a new lip ring. The one with the bright red ball caught his attention and after getting back in front of the mirror, he had it in.

Clothes were next. Chester stripped off his jeans and underwear and shoved them in the hamper before going back out in the bedroom to pull on clean underwear, pajama pants and a comfortable shirt. He felt better by the time he was done, and he hoped his face wasn't puffy from the tears as he headed to the kitchen to heat up their dinner.

Mike sat in the water for a few more minutes, thinking. He didn't know what emotion he was feeling, and he dropped his hands into the water to move it around a little as he tried to process everything. There was a lot. Between going to Seattle and having to beg for Jason's forgiveness, all the way to having to admit to Chester that he couldn't handle three dicks in a day - it was a lot.

He cupped his hands in the warm water and swished it over his stomach. Being with Jason in Seattle had felt almost like a penance, like he was allowing Jason to control him as a punishment. Mike cocked his head to the side as he thought about it. Last night had been different from the morning. Jason had been much freer with kisses and gentle words in the sunlight than he'd been after two bottles and under the cover of darkness. Mike didn't know which was more of an indication of how Jason was truly feeling at the moment.

I hope it's this morning. He didn't make me beg and apologize this morning. It didn't feel so desperate.

The afternoon had even been far different than the day before, almost like all of the heavy conversation hadn't happened. Like the last three weekshadn't happened. Jason had been all business, getting everything set to go home, getting things packed and turning in the rental car at the airport. But once they'd gotten through security, he'd held Mike's hand and ordered them both lunch without it feeling like a show. It felt normal, like they were back in Los Angeles, just a regular day. Even walking into the chaotic house had felt more or less normal, and Mike hadn't given it another thought until now, sitting in the bathtub, his ass still stinging from sex with his husband.

Of all times for him to want to be on top, Mike thought as he dropped his head. Why today? Because he was feeling possessive, missing me and knowing I was with Jason this morning, or just because things were intense with Ryan last night and he has more damn sense than I do than to have sex again? And what does intense mean? I've never seen Ryan be intense with him. Not even a little bit.

It was a lot to process and Mike grimaced as he leaned forward to pull the plug and let the water drain from the tub. Chester wasn't wrong. He was feeling it now, and not in a particularly good way. So much so that he was probably going to need an aspirin before bed - and Mike hoped that the girls would give him an easy night as he carefully dried off and put on the boxers and pajamas that Chester had left for him. He couldn't even look at himself in the mirror as he flipped off the lights and headed slowly for the kitchen.

Chester was already at the table eating when Mike walked in. He pointed at the second plate on the table. "I fixed your plate. We should have eaten earlier. It would have been better."

"I'm sure it's great," Mike said as he carefully sat down. He meant it, too. Of all the things that could need to be reheated, spaghetti was something that didn't taste worse after a spin in the microwave. He picked up his fork, ready to dive in. "It's quiet. I guess I expected Ryan and Jason to still be out here."

"I'm glad they're not," Chester mentioned between bites. "After all that, I'm glad we're alone." He looked at his husband and for a moment he wondered if Mike felt the same, or if he was sitting across from him thinking about Jason. Something bitter crossed Chester's heart as he tried not to think about it and went back to eating.

After all that. Mike felt his heart sigh. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked timidly, twirling his spaghetti on his fork. "I'm not upset, Chester. About what happened, or about what you told me. Any of it. But it is a lot to process all at once." He wasn't sure if Chester would say anything back or not, and he didn't look up, either, once his eyes caught the scorched place on the table.

"I'm glad you're not upset," Chester offered. "For the record, I'm not either. Like I said, Ry and I figured out what you were doing this morning so it's not a surprise." He flipped his hand through the air. "I'm sorry you didn't tell me you were already sore before we went to the bedroom, even though we already had that planned. Having a sore ass sucks and I hate that I made it worse."

"Well, you shouldn't apologize for that," Mike said. "That's my own stupidity."

"You're right. It is your fault," Chester decided to agree.

Mike chewed in silence for a moment. There wasn't much to say to that. He was an idiot, and he knew it. "I wasn't trying to ruin our night together," he explained. "I really didn't think it all the way through. I've never, well, you know I've never done that before." He wished the floor would open up and swallow him right there as he stumbled through trying to explain he'd never had so much anal sex so close together without actually sayingthat. "You know, usually it's fine after and all."

There was a lot Chester could say to that, but he was tired and irritated and he didn't want to say something he couldn't take back. It was hard to have pity on Mike for being sore after willingly screwing someone else right before coming home when plans had already been made.

Chester narrowed his eyes as the rest of their night started to make sense. No wonder Mike had trouble getting hard. He'd already given everything to Jason. It made Chester's shoulders slump as he poked his fork at his spaghetti. "Guess you know your limits now. Choosing next time will be hard."

"There won't be a next time," Mike countered quickly. "And even if there was, yeah, you're right. I've learned my limits." He shut his mouth quickly before he said something Chester would take the wrong way, and took a deep breath through his nose to help himself choose his words carefully. "I've got no business bouncing between the two of you like that, Ches. I'm sorry. Like I said, it was a stupid decision."

"If there's a next time, I say fuck it. Let Jason stay in Seattle. It's a rotten thing he did, not coming home to his husband and son." Chester glanced towards the other side of the house before he looked back at Mike. He could say more, but he decided against it. Jason was Ryan's husband, and despite Jason's actions he felt guilty talking bad about him. "He's real lucky Ry loves him."

It was more venom than Mike had heard directed toward Jason from Chester's voice in a long time, and the intensity of it sat him back in his chair. "The same could be said about Ryan leaving and coming home without him," he said reasonably. "Ryan could have just as easily stayed in Seattle with his husband, instead of coming home to you." He paused, ready to back track, but decided that no, he'd said exactly what he meant. Ryan had only come home because Chester wanted him home, and that had been valued more than Jason wanting to stay away a while longer.

"Huh," Mike huffed as it occurred to him that Ryan had done exactly what he feared he'd been doing - putting his lover over his husband. "You know, their marriage isn't our marriage," Mike said slowly. "Obviously, what works for them doesn't work for us. If Ryan came back without Jason, there was a reason he thought that was okay."

Chester sat forward, trying to keep his emotions in check. "Ry wanted to come back because this is his home," he said, tapping the top of the table. "He loves it here. He loves the sunshine and the warmth. He wanted to come home because Julien was struggling. Julien's used to being here and going outside and playing in the pool and with Cheese, and he didn't have any of that there. Ry wanted to come home because Jason went back to the office every day and Ry was left alone to keep Julien happy in that little apartment where they couldn't go outside because all it does is rain. They didn't have Julien's things up there either so that didn't help."

Chester sat back in his seat. "And yes, part of it was missing each other, but Ryan offered to stay, Mike. He told Jay he'd stay as long as Jason needed, and then one day Jason came back from work and told him to take Julien and come home, and he did it. That's how it went, Mike. There was a lot going on, not just him missing me."

"It's like you want Jason to be the bad guy," Mike said. "I'm the one that started all of this. I'm the one that screwed it all up. And maybe there's more that I don't know, but I'm sure you don't know the whole story, either." He looked down at his plate, and for the first time, he wasn't sure he wanted to keep eating. His stomach wasn't feeling the best. "Why are we sitting here talking about them? Whatever the reasons were, it's not for us to decide who's right. If anyone even has to be right."

He made a face as he shifted in his chair. "He's home now. And the two of you sent me up there to get him. So here we are. What's next?" he asked, looking right at his husband. "Are we going to be able to fix what I messed up?"

Chester pushed his plate to the side. He wasn't hungry. "I don't know. You said you were in love with Jason and that you were in too deep and you couldn't handle it. Seems like that's still an issue," he said with a shrug. "So you need to sort that out first and then we can figure it out. Until then, I think a break from swapping partners is probably a good idea, don't you?"

There was only one right answer to that question, and Mike knew it. He'd even known it was coming that morning when he was still in Seattle. It didn't make it any easier to agree. "Yeah, I think that's a good place to start. For all of us," he made sure to say. It wasn't just a break between Mike and Jason, but a break between Chester and Ryan, too. "We probably need to start with seeing if we all still even want to live together anymore," he added bitterly. "I know I have some things to work out, Ches, but I think you and Jay do, too."

Chester was too tired to even start down that road. "Good. We'll talk to them about it in the morning." He stood up with his plate. He hadn't missed that Mike had stopped eating, too. "Are you done?" When Mike said yes, Chester took both their plates to the kitchen. He scraped them off and put them in the dishwasher before looking around the kitchen. It was a mess, with spaghetti still on the stove and garlic bread sitting out. "I'm going to bed," he decided through a yawn. "I'll take care of all of this in the morning."

Mike was still sitting at the table, and Chester stepped behind him, giving his shoulder a squeeze. "Come on, let's go to bed."

It felt early, but Mike was exhausted, and now it had been long enough since the twins had their last bottle that they would probably be awake again soon. He nodded, using both hands to steady himself as he stood up from the table so he could follow Chester back to their bedroom. He was tempted to climb right into bed, but headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth anyway.

He was surprised when Chester followed him, and they stood side by side, quietly taking care of nighttime business before Chester turned off the bathroom light, and they both headed to their sides of the bed. It took Mike a little longer to get arranged than normal, but then he settled down on his side, close to the middle of the bed, and felt for Chester in the dark. "I love you," he whispered. "And I'm glad to be home." He closed his eyes, and kissed the back of Chester's neck.

"I love you too," Chester answered as he scooted his ass backwards until he was snuggled against his husband. It was nice to have him home, and Chester knew he would be asleep in minutes. Despite the drama from earlier and the more heated conversation afterwards, Chester never slept well when he wasn't pressed against Mike's warm, familiar body. "Good night, Sexy Boy," he mumbled as he pulled the blankets more around him.

****
TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 101 22
This is a follow up on Working for Mr. Bennington. Things don't always go according to what we plan. Sometimes the unexpected things happens. Fanfic...
4.3K 200 5
Linkin Park completes their first album, Hybrid Theory, and returns back from tour. Except, Chester begins to act differently once they start trying...
180 10 1
PWP, Chester/Brad/Mike- threesome, slash. It's Mike's birthday in only just a few days, and Brad Delson, gives his best friend the ultimate gift that...
15.5K 932 22
Sequel to Broken. Chester and Mike have been together for nearly a year after the last story. Chester's still hurt but Mike had been trying to pick u...