Pokemon Genius

נכתב על ידי Serperiorshiny

"The genius of Pokemon" a old mysterious book deceives people. A young high school student inherits memories... עוד

1. Memory
2. Partner
3. Special abilities
4. My first Battle
5. She has sweet addiction!
6. Getting along
7. Tournament I
8. Tournament II
9. Winning streak
10. Tournament III
11. Who wins?
12. Terarium
13. Two rivals
15. This Girl is something!
16. This girl is crazy!
17. Unseen situation
18. Shame?
19. The bet
20. Confession

14. Birds on the Rock

13 1 2
נכתב על ידי Serperiorshiny

Aki's POV:-

Nearly four weeks have passed since I joined this school. My daily life is filled with some kind of trouble these days. Sprigatito had trouble with the alarm clock but now she has adjusted to the sound of the clock. Sometimes Sprigatito gets sweet treat in the cafeteria. This causes me trouble as she can hardly stop if she gets anything sweet. Convincing this cat to stop can be troublesome.

Today was Sunday. There were no classes arranged for the day. The students can study, enjoy or train their Pokemons. I had my plans for today too. And my plans for today were well...

1) Prepare for exams

2) Keeping Sprigatito away from sweets

3) Sleep

I had no more plans than this. Yesterday the teacher had announced the exam schedule. The exam was two weeks later from this day. There was still time but taking care of your Pokemon can give you little less free time.

Why I am thinking like I am complaining a lot?

The second plan.... Well I should not mention the word sweet before her. She gets crazy over few sweets. Marlon and I were able to manage the embarrassment before the tournament. The scratch marks healed quickly within the week but I didn't wanted a part two this time when Sprigatito is stronger than before.

And the third plan... Probably the best one. Sunday are meant for rest anyway.

I was about to turn a page from my notebook that someone knocked my door.

Who could it be?

Sprigatito was sleeping on the bed so I opened the door to find William standing before me.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, please come inside."

I brought the guest inside the room. I asked him to sit on the chair in the room. I sat on the bed. The cat woke up and adjusted herself on my lap to sleep. She gave a yawn and slept.

"Your room is clean."

"Thanks. Well Sprigatito hates mess too."

Yes for some reason this cat hates to make mess. She seems to love cleanliness. If she finds trash she mewls asking me to put it in the can.

"It looks a lot cleaner than Marlon's. His room is always a mess."

Sprigatito mewled something in her language. She seemed to be listening to our conversation. I stroked my hand against her fur.

"Well what brings you here today?"

I asked William his reasons to be in my room.

"I think we should catch some Pokemon in Savanna Biome."

That means I will be having a change in my today's plan.

"Why do you think so?"

"You know Marlon caught two Pokemons. Many of our classmates have caught more than two. I think we should give a try. We are in the League club and this school focuses on double battles."

The main reason for this could be his loss against Han. He does really want to be in the student council.

"William?"

"What?"

"Why do you want to get into the student council?"

I asked my doubts to him. I never got any answer regarding this from Kathy as well. Three days ago, she showed me her newly caught Trapinch. I didn't asked her about it.

"Well you see. My brother is three years older than us. He graduated last year as the president of the student council."

"Woah you never told me you had a brother!"

"Some student council members must be knowing about me and my elder brother so they might be expecting me to do same."

"So you are—"

"No there is other reason to it. I would not like to talk about it."

Other reason?

I decided not to ask him any details.

"Okay then let's get going to Savanna Biome."

"You have no problems with that."

I had no problems until you involve sweet in it.

"Yeah. A boring Sunday would become fun."

I might be able to find a new Pokemon as well.

"Let's go!"

__________________________

We were wandering in the vast Savanna Biome. There were plenty of Pokemon here. William and I did try to catch some but either the Pokemon ran away or were too powerful to attack.

William was lucky to find a Elekid in the cave. He fought it and caught it with his pokeball. But for me....

...this is pain in butt.

Currently we were surveying in Northeast Savanna Priaries. We had reached quite the farthest end of this vast Biome.

We were near some large rock like structure. Some flying Pokemon like Flygon and Braviary flew above us.

I heard some weak chirping. The chirp was hoarse but feeble. Sprigatito found a weak bird near the rock.

It was a Rufflet which gave a weak cry. This Pokemon was heavily injured. It must have crashed with the rock while flying.

"William look here. This Rufflet is heavily injured. We need to take it to the infirmary as soon as possible."

William saw the bird in my palm. His facial expressions changed when he looked at the state of it. His face lost colour when he saw the bruises of the bird.

"William are you okay?"

He wasn't responding. He sat down on the ground. Froakie tried to talk with him. I heard two loud roars from large bird Pokemon. Braviary and Mandibuzz couple had gone mad and roared at us. The Rufflet in my hand must be their offspring.

Soon few Vullaby and Rufflet joined them. This looked like that family of the couple. Their roars were filled with anger.

"We are here to take to infirmary. It is heavily injured."

The birds let out roars not seeming to understand me. They attacked.

"Sprigatito leafage!"

Sprigatito fired leaves towards the birds but the birds countered it with their flapping wings.

"William?"

William didn't looked in a good state himself.

What should I do?

"Stay back!"

"..."

"Froslass Blizzard!"

A wind of icy cold breeze blew towards the bird. A girl appeared in causal dress.

"Go to the infirmary. Quick! I will handle this."

"Okay. William?"

I was worried about William. He didn't looked in better condition.

"Froslass Blizzard! You can leave him here. Hurry up."

I ran with Sprigatito following me.

__________________________

After few minutes I brought the nurse to the place. She had brought a Blissey with herself. The girl was handling the bird Pokemon herself.

The nurse treated Rufflet. Some blood had coagulated near its wings. The Blissey used Heal pulse and provided it's egg to the Rufflet.

Rufflet weakly ate the egg. The egg brought some strength in it and the Rufflet could finish eating the egg.

The bird family saw this act. They calmed down when their family member was treated. Rufflet could now walk slowly and could spread it's wings.

"The Rufflet still needs some medical care. It will heal soon."

I lifted Rufflet on my both palms taking care of it's fragile condition. The girl with Froslass came near us.

"Thank goodness. It will be fine now."

I noticed that this girl wore glasses.

"Thanks for protecting my Mandibuzz's family."

She thanked me for protecting her Pokemon's family?

If that Mandibuzz is her's then....why was she even fighting with it.

"Mandibuzz come out."

She threw her pokeball and the said Pokemon came out. The Mandibuzz met the couple and greeted them. The couple's anger was completely gone by then. They seem to recognise this Pokemon.

The girl tried to take the Rufflet from my hands. The Rufflet was not willing to go into her hands.

"..."

"It seems to like you. Ha ha. I am Lana by the way. I am third year student and you look like first year student?"

"Aki."

"Nice to meet you, Aki."

"Same here."

"Is that boy William? I heard you calling his name."

"Yes he is."

The nurse had taken William to the infirmary. I had even called Ryan beforehand to accompany William at infirmary.

"Okay. Here take my contact information. Next time if you are in trouble you may give me a call."

She gave me her contact. I saved her number in my phone which flew in the air and went back to my pocket.

"See ya."

She left flying with her Mandibuzz.

The Rufflet had closed it's eyes. It was still very weak. The bird Pokemons looked worried.

"I will take Rufflet to my room. Once it heals completely I will bring it back here."

The bird couple agreed and decided to have Rufflet with me until it heals completely.

I brought Rufflet to my room. It's injuries were healing little by little due to the Blissey egg but it could not fly yet.

"You shall be under my care."

The Rufflet gave a feeble cry.

___________________________

After a week, Rufflet could finally fly well. I decided to leave it back to it's parents. I brought it to the Savanna Biome's Northeast Priaries. It's family was waiting for it.

"You can go now."

The bird flew towards it's family. Rufflet hugged it's parents. After the meet up I decided to go back to my room.

The bird parted away from it's parents. It chirped in it's language to it's parents. The parents chirped back. Rufflet turned towards me. It flew towards me and Sprigatito and chirped. I thought it was it's way of saying thanks.

Rufflet chirped to tell something to Sprigatito. Sprigatito tugged my trousers pointed at her Pokeball in my pocket.

I pulled out an empty pokeball from my pocket. The bird couple chirped. They looked happy and Rufflet pecked the pokeball.

I directed my pokeball towards it. The pokeball opened and Rufflet was inside the pokeball. It swirled thrice with a star on it.

"Rufflet come out!"

Rufflet was out of the pokeball. It had wanted to join my team.

"Welcome!"

"Nya~"

Rufflet was happy. It's family chirped.

I caught Rufflet!

________________________

Author's note

Hello everyone,

Everyone has caught their second Pokemon. It took some time for Aki to catch one but here he caught one and that's Rufflet.

There are many stuff coming in next few chapters!

Thank you!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.7M 150K 164
" he broke up with his supposedly true love, her. she can't seem to do anything but write. " 「 watty award winner...
598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.6K 193 15
Max Flaversham is Olivia's older brother and a son. He found out that his father was kidnapped, and found Olivia. They come to the Basil of the Bak...
29.1K 625 15
As the symbol of peace trains a successor to take his place, a darkness rises to meet that level. Meanwhile... Percy Jackson was just chillin and hav...