When Hell Freezes Over (Vario...

By ShineSailorSun

Hazbin Hotel is the story of Glacia Frostwraith, a former assassin and current royal nanny of Charlie Morning... More

Character Oc Information
That's Entertainment!
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad Beat Dad
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On!

Welcome to Heaven

1.5K 37 8
By ShineSailorSun

The episode begins with Vaggie and Charlie in their room. Charlie is packing clothes into a suitcase while Glacia and Vaggie sits on the bed, looking troubled.

"Ok, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in heaven?", Charlie said, before asking. "Charlie, you're only going to heaven for a few hours.", Glacia said, giggling slightly.

Charlie stands up and paces a bit. "Glacia, Vaggie, we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.", Charlie said.

"Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that... thing.", Vaggie lied. "What thing?", Charlie asked, with Glacia raising an eyebrow.

"The thing with the... thing.", Vaggie stammered. "Uhm... fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar.", Vaggie continued.

Charlie takes Vaggie's hand. "Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me and Glacia.", Charlie said.

"Plus, you've been working hard at this hotel just as me and Charlie have, it'd be a shame to not let you come.", Glacia said. At those answers, Vaggie sighed.

"Fine.", Vaggie agreed. "Yes!", Charlie cheered.

Charlie hugs and kisses Vaggie's cheek, as Glacia smiled at the couple.

The scene then changes to the main hotel room, as Angel Dust stumbles into the lounge with exhaustion. "Oh, fuck.", Alastor cursed.

Niffty pokes her head out of a plant pot with a feather duster before coming down to see him. "You look messy! What happened to you?", Niffty asked.

"It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!", Angel complained, pulling his hands back to straighten his backside with crackles of bone being popped. He collapses on the couch to rest or sleep for the night.

Glacia, Charlie and Vaggie come into the scene with Vaggie holding two luggage suitcase with all of a sudden, the wall explodes, freaking Angel out of the couch. Angel gets annoyed that it's the second or third time the same wall that was fixed was blown up again.

"Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!", Angel asked. An female outline appears from the red smoke in the now-destroyed hole on the wall, holding a bomb in her hands.

"What up hoes?", Cherri exclaimed. Angel Dust hears the laughter and immediately gets up from the couch with excitement.

"Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see, baby!", Angel greeted. Cherri jumps into the room.

"Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressin' shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!", Cherri said. Cherri senses Charlie coming up behind her and gives the bomb to Charlie.

"Here, hold this.", Cherri said, nonchalantly. Charlie freaks out and plays hot potato with the bomb.

"Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!", Charlie exclaimed. Charlie tosses the bomb back and forth in her hands until Vaggie takes it.

"Nope, gimme that.", Vaggie said and throws the bomb out of the oh-so broken wall and said bomb explodes 'safely'. "I love seein' ya Cherri, but I'm too tired. I need to pass out.", Angel said.

Angel tries falling back down onto the couch, but Cherri catches and pulls him up. "You can sleep when you're double dead, fuckhead! Come on, what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration, a re—", Cherri said, trailing off to think of another word.

"Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea! Hi!", Charlie said, as she shakes Cherri's hand. "Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's friends! Agh! He never brings anyone around.", Charlie continued.

"Wonder why.", Cherri snorted. Cherri's insult goes over Charlie's head.

"Yeah, me too. Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard, I think they deserve to have a little fun.", Charlie said. "W-W-Wait, they?", Cherri asked.

Charlie waves over to Husk and Niffty. Husk doesn't seem to care much, but Niffty is shaking so fast that shaking rattling sounds can be heard from her body.

"Yeah! Hi, everyone! Angel and his friend are taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!", Cherri said.

Cherri tries to correct Charlie. "Wait, I'm only here for Ange—", Cherri tried to explain when Glacia hands Cherri Bomb a large stack of money.

"—Ooh! Never mind, Let's GO!", Cherri yelled out. "Please make sure they have the best time tonight!", Glacia said.

"Anyway, the portal to Heaven should be opening right about...", Charlie said. Just as she predicted, the portal to Heaven opens in the middle of the lounge.

"Now!", Charlie screamed. Charlie grabs Vaggie with both arms and throws her into the portal.

Then, Glacia herself steps inside the portal and as she steps a foot inside, she turns back to the guests and workers with Cherri Bomb, waving them goodbye for the day. "Bye!!", Charlie said.

Charlie enters the portal and vanishes on the spot just before Sir Pentious walks by with a drink in his mouth. He notices Cherri Bomb and spits out his drink in shock. "Well! If it isn't my arch-nemesis! Have you come to meet your fate in battle, Cherri Bomb?", Sir Pentious asked, confidently.

Sir Pentious doesn't notice one of Charlie's discarded luggage in his way and ends up tripping over, while Cherri Bomb doesn't seem to mind about him. "Apparently, I'm going out with Angel and I gotta drag your sorry asses along.", Cherri said, grumpily.

Cherri Bomb takes out a piece of gum and starts chewing. Sir Pentious hears her well, and is flustered by Cherri's suggestion.

He immediately goes over to her and seemed nervous, while Cherri faces him and blows a bubble. "Oh, oh, you and me are going out like for fun? I... I didn't think this would ever happen.", Sir Pentious said confused, before becoming panicked.

"What-What do I do? What-What do I wear?", Sir Pentious asked. Sir Pentious grabs Cherri's shoulder for suggestion, but she doesn't like Sir Pentious touching her and grabs his claw to the point it seemed like she's crushing it.

"Don't fuckin' touch me, ya munted dickhead.", Cherri Bomb insulted. And with that, Cherri leaves behind the flustering Sir Pentious who is blushing red after Cherri touched his hand.

The scene cuts right into the golden gates of Heaven where Charlie and Vaggie are shown to be outside as the portal closes behind them. "Glacia, Vaggie, look at this place! It's so clean! Isn't that amazing?", Charlie asked, excited.

"It's beautiful...", Glacia said in awe. In a different life, could this had been her home?

"Yup, super cool. Heaven. Wow.", Vaggie cheered, sarcastically. Charlie, Glacia, and Vaggie approach the front desk where St. Peter pops up from behind his desk.

"Hiya! Welcome to Heaven! Can I get your name please?", St. Peter asked, cheerfully. "Oh! Uhm, uh, Charlie Morningstar!", Charlie said.

Peter opens the book of reservations that are supposed to be a list of names they've cataloging for those who are to enter heaven. "Charlie Morningstar, hmm...", St. Peter said, mumbling names from list.

"I'm not seeing you on my list here, that's so odd.", St. Peter said. "Oh, uhm, my dad got me this meeting, so maybe...", Charlie explained.

"Oh, Dad! Okay!", St. Peter said. "Try Lucifer... Morning... star?", Charlie asked, nervously.

Peter realizes who Lucifer is. "Oh, fuck!", St. Peter cursed, nervously.

"Yeah, hoooo, hehe. Yikes, am I right? Are you sure you're in the right place? Because I think you might be a little lost." St. Peter continued. He nervously flies down from the desk to Charlie, Glacia and Vaggie.

Vaggie is unamused of St. Peter, crossing her arms in disappointment. "Oh, here we go.", Vaggie groaned.

"No sir, Lucifer sent us here!", Glacia clarified. "Yeah, uh... we're, we're here for a meeting.", Charlie agreed.

High above, Sera, Veronica, and Emily materialized in their angelic forms before transforming into their humanoid selves, as they descended in front of Charlie, Glacia, and Vaggie. "St. Peter. We can take it from here. Greetings, daughter of the Morningstar. I am Sera, the high seraphim of heaven. You are gifted to be here.", Sera introduced.

The other angel, Emily, is super-excited to see outsiders from Heaven that she squeals and comes forward to greet them. Emily then squealed.

"Hi! I'm Emily, the other seraphim, though you can call me Em! Emmy, E-", Emily said, excitedly. "Gloria?", Veronica interrupted. 

Veronica had peach skin, ample breasts, long periwinkle hair that went down her back (it moved similar to a waterfall), held by two golden ornaments with feathers on the sides of her head. Her eyes were reddish-whitish.

She wore a golden choker and bracelets, sleeveless white dress with gold on the sides, like Glacia, this dress had slit revealing her legs. She had white boots with golden soles.

"Gloria? That's a new one. But-", Emily started. But again, she was interrupted, this time by Glacia.

Recognizing Veronica, Glacia hesitantly spoke up. "Mother?", Gloria gasped.

The two moved closer to each other, a sense of familiarity between them. Veronica, overwhelmed with emotion, stuttered, "I-I never thought I'd see you again! When I heard you had passed away, I had a feeling, but I never imagined you would end up in Hell!"

Glacia, equally emotional, began, "I thought you had run away-" Veronica quickly interjected, "No! What happened to me was beyond your control..."

She paused for a moment before continuing, "If it were up to me, I would've run away, BUT I would've taken you and your sister with me!" A smile spread across both of their faces as they embraced each other tightly.

Charlie and Emily couldn't help, but coo at the mother and daughter duo, and even Vaggie managed to crack a smile. "Family reunions are the best!", Emily exclaimed with delight.

Veronica suddenly realized they had other guests and quickly separated from Glacia. "Oh! Sorry about that, got a bit carried away.", Veronica apologized.

Turning to Charlie and Vaggie, she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Veronica, the keeper of truth in Heaven. Nice to meet you!", Veronica greeted.

Veronica then turned to Charlie and Vaggie. "I assume you are my daughter's children?", Veronica asked.

Glacia quickly clarified. "Well, Charlie is under my care, and Vaggie is her girlfriend. Not that I don't see Charlie as my own daughter, but-", Gloria replied.

Veronica interrupted with a smile. "No worries! I just got a bit too excited. Anyway, welcome to Heaven!", Veronica said.

Peter flies overhead to get the gates open and starts to sing "Welcome to Heaven" begins. The gates open to reveal to Charlie and the unamused Vaggie the world of Heaven, a beautiful, clean paradise that is the complete opposite of Hell.

Even the Angels looked completely different than the demons. "Dearly beloved, it is my pleasure to say onto thee... ♫ Welcome to Heaven, oh oh! ♫", St. Peter said, before beginning to sing.

♫ Where the virtuous reside, 24/7, oh oh! ♫, St. Peter sang. ♫ People are happy that they died, cause here we got no worries, got no burglaries, no strife. It's the perfect afterlife! Welcome to Heaven, oh oh! ♫, St. Peter continued.

St. Peter flies amongst many advertisements in Heaven. ♫ Check out our sick decor! The spirits leaven, oh! ♫, St. Peter sang.

♫ Please keep your brimstone off the floor ♫, St. Peter continued, sweeping up the brimstone they accidentally picked up.  ♫ We've got the best and brightest, the politest of the lot. ♫, St. Peter sang.

St. Peter poses with lots of other angels. ♫ And ev-ery-one is hot! ♫, St. Peter continued.

♫ Gosh, I'm so pleased to show some outsiders around. After you see our realm, you'll never wanna go back down! ♫, Emily sang, holding Charlie's hands, making Vaggie jealous. ♫ Of course it is just temporary. ♫, Sera sang, putting a hand on Glacia's shoulder, which Veronica slaps off.

♫ I'm sorry you can't stay. ♫, Veronica sang, putting a hand on Glacia's shoulder. Emily and St. Peter grab hands and fly up together, before falling back down and posing with some other angels, which included Molly.

♫ Cause every single day in Heaven is a happy day! Welcome to Heaven! ♫, St. Peter and Emily sang. ♫Yeah!♫, St. Peter concluded, panting after finishing the song.

Charlie, Vaggie, Glacia, Veronica, and Emily run hurriedly, unexpectedly passing Adam, who is drinking a soda, and Lute. They both immediately pause, as they see Charlie, Glacia, and Vaggie.

"Holy fucking shit balls, am I seeing who I think I'm seeing?", Adam asked. "What is she doing here? How did she even get up here?", Lute asked.

"Also, who's the chick with the sexy hips?~", Adam asked, staring at Glacia, wolf whistling. He stopped once he saw Lute's glare.

"I mean... who cares? I'm handling this shit right now.", Adam continued. He goes to challenge the trio, but Lute stops him.

"Wait! You want to start a fight on the promenade in front of everyone?", Lute said, looking back and forth. "Better than waiting for the fucking extermination!", Adam retorted.

Lute immediately grabs Adam by his collar and pulls him to shush him harshly. "SHHH. Sir, what was the Seraphim's one rule?", Lute asked.

"Uuughhh...", Adam groaned, before reciting. "'No one but the exorcists can know about the exterminations'". I know, fine.", Adam said, before taking another slurp from his drink.

"Don't fucking shush me, bitch.", Adam continued to Lute. "But damn, I'd love to make an exception for that sexy piece of ass.~", Adam said, causing Lute to look disgusted and annoyed.

Sera suddenly appears behind them both, teleporting them to an office-like building with just one sway of her wings. The light goes white on the screen before reappearing to show Adam and Lute being confronted by a stern Sera.

"You should listen to your lieutenant, Adam. And keep your lecherous thoughts to yourself.", Sera said. Adam turns around and looks at Sera with shock.

"Fuck! Sera! You can't sneak up on a guy like that, jeez.", Adam exclaimed. "Your highness, forgive me, but what are the hell-spawn doing here?", Lute asked.

"Well, you failed to control the demons' unrest, and now Lucifer is involved, setting up an audience for his misguided daughter. I never would have agreed to your...", Sera explained. She hesitated, before continuing, as Adam slurped his soda drink.

"...Yearly activities' if I thought it would bring trouble to our doorstep. Keeping Heaven safe was my only reason for allowing it.", Sera continued. "What do you want from me? I'm just one guy.", Adam pointed out.

"I want you to do whatever you need to do to keep this problem from getting any worse. And that includes keeping your hands and your inappropriate comments to yourself, Adam. Are we clear?", Sera asked, sternly. Adam slurps his drink again.

"Yeah. Got it.", Adam said, before muttering, "Buzzkill." He then perks up.

"Hey, does this mean I get to spend more time with that sexy little snow bunny? You know, for strictly professional reasons, of course.", Adam asked. Sera and Lute both glare at Adam, clearly fed up with his antics and lack of respect.

Adam just grins pervertedly.

Vaggie, Glacia, and Charlie are shown in their hotel room, Vaggie and Glacia putting their big tons of luggage down as Charlie sits on the bed excitedly. "Okay, I love Heaven! Vaggie, Glacia, did you see the ice cream shop? They had sprinkles made of rainbows!", Charlie said.

"Charlie, those were just rainbow sprinkles.", Glacia said, chuckling. Charlie stands up excitedly.

"Emily and Miss Veronica going to take us to a zoo where all the animals are actually soft!", Charlie gushed. "Are you coming with us?", Glacia asked.

"Uh, I need a break. But hug a koala and a baby seal for me.", Vaggie said. "O.M.G! Can you imagine an actual koala?", Charlie asked, excitedly.

"And an adorable little seal?", Glacia asked, touching her cheek gleefully. Charlie squeals happily at the thought.

"See you later!", Charlie said. Charlie grabs Glacia's hand and zips right out of the door, making Glacia yelp, leaving Vaggie alone for herself.

She lays on the bed and sighs, but there is a knock on the door a second later. She answers it, revealing Adam, barging right in to greet her.

"Hey there Vag-asaurus!", Adam greeted. "Your hot little friend sure seems excited. Damn, what I wouldn't give to be that baby seal she's gonna hug, am I right?", Adam asked.

"Charlie and Glacia will be back soon, you need to get out now.", Vaggie said. Adam enters the room, Lute behind him.

Adam soon chuckles. "I'm not looking for the blonde, and I'm not just looking for the blue-haired hottie, babe. Though, I certainly wouldn't mind getting my hands on that sweet piece of ass.~", Adam said, licking his lips.

"I'm looking for you.", Adam continued. "Why?", Vaggie asked, disgusted.

"Maybe 'cuz you left the band; you tried for a solo career, or I guess it's more of a... power trio!", Adam said, leaning into Vaggie's face. "I don't know what you're talking about.", Vaggie said.

"Do you really think I wouldn't recognize one of my top girls just cuz you're out of uniform?", Adam asked. Vaggie immediately grows pale when she realizes how Adam has never forgotten her.

A flashback cuts to show a past Extermination. Exorcists come flying down with swords and spears as they hunt and kill every Demon Sinners they find.

Screams can be heard as many demons are being massacred by the Angels. An Exorcist flies down and kills a demon, before taking her helmet off, revealing it to be Vaggie with a shorter hair.

"You were on the front lines, I wouldn't forget a bad bitch like you. It's why I named you after the best thing ever. Vajjie.", Adam said, getting her name wrong.

Cuts back to the present with the annoyed Vaggie. "Actually, it's pronounced Vaggie.", Vaggie corrected.

Adam pretended to think about it. "Hmmmmm... no. Anyway, you sure fucked up, didn't you?", Adam said.

Cuts to a flashback of the Extermination. As Exorcists kills a demon, a sinner child is running away while being chased by a vicious Vaggie as an Exorcist.

The child runs into an alleyway where he reaches a dead end. He turns, and starts crying where he is prepared to meet his demise.

However, Vaggie hesitates, seeing the innocent child right before her eyes crying in fear. She reconsiders her decision.

"Go, run. Now!", Vaggie urgently whispered. The sinner child flees from Vaggie right before Lute's shadow appears behind her.

Vaggie realizes she has been spotted before Lute stabs her eye out. Vaggie screams in pain.

Her eye falls before Lute steps on it. She steps on Vaggie.

"Sinful filth like you has no place in heaven.", Lute said, cruelly. Lute brings up Vaggie's head and rips her wings off.

Vaggie pants as she watched Adam appear before her in a shadow silhouette before Lute throws her discarded wings away and sword before she and Adam leave. The scene then changes to Vaggie stumbling down an alleyway, now with only one eye.

She collapses against a dumpster, before Charlie and Glacia, wearing their pilot clothes, spot her. Charlie puts a bandage over her missing eye, and Vaggie smiles at them.

In return, the two smile back. "To think someone as worthless as you landed Lilith's little girl and got that asshole's sexy side piece as a wingwoman. 'Grats on that I guess.", Adam said.

"Damn, what I wouldn't give to have a taste of that icy bombshell myself.~", Adam continued.

The scene cuts back to the present where Lute is disgusted of Vaggie's relations with Charlie and Glacia. "Their love is vile and blasphemous.", Lute hissed, referring to Charlie.

"Though, two women of such sinnery belong together.", Lute said, referring to Glacia. "Hot as fuck though. But, I wonder what your bitches would think if she found out you are actually one of us, hmmm?", Adam asked.

"What do you want?", Vaggie asked. "Simple, you work for me again and at the hearing, you're gonna help me shut this kindergarten snowflake bullshit down for good.", Adam proposed.

"Never!", Vaggie said. "Oh yeah, you know, that's totally cool. I guess I'll just tell little miss butterflies and rainbows and miss too cold to touch that they've been fucking and mothering someone who's killed-- thousands of their people. I'm sure your relationship and friendship will be fine. See you in court!", Adam said.

Adam and Lute leaves the room, Vaggie looking scared.

Emily and Veronica guide Charlie and Glacia through the enchanting heavenly zoo, marveling at the delightful creatures that surround them. "Gloria sweetie, can we talk for a moment?", Veronica asked.

Glacia nods and she walks with her to a quiet bench. "I've been meaning to ask... what's it like working for the infamous Lucifer Morningstar? He treats you well, I hope?", Veronica asked.

"Oh no, Mom, it's amazing actually! Lucifer is so kind and generous as an employer.", Glacia replied, as she begins to gush. "And he's just so charming and funny too! Always making me laugh with his silly jokes and-", Glacia continued.

Veronica then stops her. "Darling... you're in love with him, aren't you?", Veronica asked, knowingly.

Glacia sputters, blushing bright red. "W-what? No, of course not! I mean, yes he's wonderful, but we're strictly professional-", Glacia stuttered.

Veronica places a gentle hand on hers. "Gloria. I may not have had the best example of love with your father.", Veronica said.

She gave a pained smile for Leon. "But, a mother knows. I see it in your eyes, hear it in your voice. You've fallen for the King of Hell himself.", Veronica continued.

"I... I just don't know what to do, Mother.", Glacia said, tears pricking her eyes  "I came here hoping to stay with you, to finally be a family again. But now...", Glacia continued. 

She sucks in shaky breath. "I can't imagine my life without Charlie and Luci in it.", Glacia said, before whispering, "Especially him..." 

Veronica cups her cheek. "Oh, my sweet girl. As much as I've missed you, your happiness means more. If your heart has found home with them...", Veronica said.

She smiles tearily. "Then, that's where you belong.", Veronica continued.

Glacia hugs her tightly. "I'm so sorry, Mama. I never meant to abandon you again...", Glacia apologized.

Veronica rocks her gently. "Hush now, you've nothing to apologize for. I'll always be here, cheering on my baby girl.", Veronica said.

"Thank you.", Glacia said, before a thought crossed her mind. "Mom? What... What ever happened to Willow and Dad after I... you know.", Glacia asked, before swallowing hard.

"Did they make it out?", Glacia asked. Veronica let out a heavy sigh.

"Oh sweetie... I'm afraid not. Your father, he...", Veronica replied. She closes her eyes briefly before continuing.

"...He stabbed Willow when she tried to stop him fleeing the country.", Veronica continued. Glacia let out a horrified gasp.

"No!", Glacia gasped. Veronica nods sadly.

"She managed to shoot him before succumbing to her own injuries though. They both died that night...", Veronica said, she reaches for Glacia's hand. "I'm so sorry, baby.", Veronica continued.

"Is... Is Willow here then? In Heaven with you?", Glacia asked, tearfully. "I wish I could say yes.", Veronica said, sadly.

"But the assassinations she was forced to carry out, like you...", Veronica continued. She shook her head.

"I fear the angels deemed her soul too tainted. She likely wound up... below.", Veronica said. "Oh, Will... I'm so sorry I couldn't save you from him.", Glacia muttered, before she got a sudden realization.

"Wait. If Dad went to Hell, too... Then...", Glacia said, before she paled. "Oh god, what if he finds me? Tries to hurt me again?!", Glacia rambled, frightened.

Veronica put her hands on Glacia's shoulders. "Now you listen to me, Gloria Forworth. You are the powerful right hand to Lucifer himself now! I've no doubt you could put your father in his place if he dared show his face.", Veronica said, firmly, before a small sly smile formed on her face.

"And from the sounds of things? Lucifer would sooner destroy Leon himself than let him lay a finger on you.", Veronica teased. Glacia blushes deeply, a small pleased smile on her face.

"I... you're right. Lucifer is fiercely protective of those he cares for.", Glacia admitted, before turning sheepish. "He sort of despises the idea of anyone hurting me...", Glacia said, looking away.

Veronica gave her a knowing look. "Because he's in love with you too, you silly girl.", Veronica said.

She boops her daughter's nose. "Seems the Ruler of Hell has a marshmallow heart when it comes to my daughter!", Veronica continued.

They both giggle at that, mood lifting. Glacia leans on Veronica's shoulder.

"Thank you, Mom. For everything.", Glacia said, as she smiles sadly. "I'll try to find Willow if I can. Help her find peace.", Glacia proposed.

Veronica kisses her forehead. "That's my brave girl. Now, let's get back to petting some baby animals, hmm?", Veronica asked and Glacia nodded.

They walk back towards Charlie and Emily hand in hand, hearts lighter.

The scene transitions to an angelic courtroom, where Glacia and Vaggie are seated. Adam flies by on his way to his seat with Lute, his eyes roaming appreciatively over Glacia's form.

Adam then whistles. "Damn, baby, you're looking fine as hell today.~", Adam said, gaining the ice demon's attention.

He winks at her. "Pun intended.", Adam continued.

Glacia then blinked. "...Charlie? Who is this?", Glacia asked.

"Oh no, not him again!", Charlie groaned. "I am so sorry, Glacia!", Charlie apologized.

Adam flies up and sits down beside Lute. "What up, baby? Saw that you went to my manager. Low blow, Karen.", Adam commented.

"We are gathered here today to determine whether or not a soul in Hell can be redeemed into the heavenly realm via means of this "Hazbin Hotel". Princess Morningstar?", Sera started. "Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?", Veronica asked, flying in front of the trio.

"Yes.", Charlie said, Glacia and Vaggie nodded. "Good, if anyone lies, we'll be able to tell.", Veronica said.

"Good luck.", Veronica whispered, before flying back to Sera and Emily. Charlie then sighed.

"Thank you, Seraphim and Veronica.", Charlie said, before clearing her throat. "Webster's dictionary defines redemption as—", Charlie started.

"Objection, lame and unoriginal.", Adam interrupted. "Sustained. No further dictionary references please.", Sera said.

"Right, ok... uh... uh... uhhmmmm...", Charlie stammered. "Dear, please don't tell me all your evidence are dictionary references?", Glacia asked.

"What? No, of course not! I have plenty of other-", Charlie nervously denied. She shuffles through multiple cards, all which have various dictionary references on.

"If you have actual evidence, then show it already.", Adam said. Glacia then sighed.

"I'll take care of this.", Glacia said. The ice demon spoke up.

"We have a patron right now who is making impeccable progress!", Glacia continued. "Who?", Adam asked.

"Angel Dust.", Glacia replied. "Oh yeah, the porn demon. He's totally worth being redeemed.", Adam said, sarcastically, before blowing a raspberry.

"Well, if you know so much, what do you think it takes to get into Heaven?", Charlie asked. This actually seemed to catch Adam offguard.

"Uhmm... w-well... Uhh...", Adam stammered. "Yeah! Take that, asshole!", Veronica thought, her frown briefly turning upwards in a smirk.

"Is everything ok, Adam?", Sera asked. "Give me a fucking minute, ok?", Adam muttered.

Adam scrawls something down on a golden piece of paper, before teleporting it over to Vaggie. '"Act selfless, don't steal, stick it to the man."', Vaggie relisted.

"Are you fucking serious?", Vaggie asked. "Uh, yeah. Sure got me here, didn't it?", Adam said, as he laughs nervously.

"Right, Sera?", Adam asked. "He was the first human soul in Heaven...", Sera pointed out.

"Yeah, because you angels probably didn't know any better back in those days!", Veronica retorted inwardly. "Well, I bet Angel is doing all of those things right now!", Charlie said.

"Then let's fucking see it bruh!", Adam said, snapping his fingers, a spying orb appears in the middle of the courtroom. "Your honor, may I present: exhibit A.", Charlie continued.

The scene transitions to the nightclub Angel Dust and co. are at a sex club. "Woo! Isn't this place the fucking best?", Cherri asked.

"I'll admit, "Consent" is a good name for a sex club.", Husk admitted. "Niffty, dear, what are you doing?", Sir Pentious asked, as Niffty frantically sweeping the floor.

"I'm sweeping! Ugh, look how icky it is in here!", Niffty said, continuing to sweep. "That's because we're at a club, dear.", Sir Pentious said.

"Oh! I thought the hotel looked different!", Niffty said. She drops the broom and giggles as she sneaks away.

Sir Pentious leans over to Cherri Bomb. "Ms. Bomb, I-I'd like to buy you a drink.", Sir Pentious offered.

"Why? Didn't you say we're arch rivals?", Cherri teased. "Uhm... uhh... because I'm buying everyone a drink!", Sir Pentious yelled out.

"Free drinks! I love alcohol!", the crowd cheered. "Good, I need a drink after today. You know, Val, he's into this waterboarding shit now, I don't know, it's a kink.", Angel said, exhausted.

"Angel, enough with the Val talk. He already ruined your whole day, don't let him ruin your night too.", Cherri said, holds out three pills. "Here, take one of these and you won't be worrying about nothing.", Cherri said.

"Here we go.", Husk commented. "Oh look! The drunk sobered up long enough to judge us.", Cherri pointed out.

"I ain't the one trying to get into Heaven. Look, you want to fuck up all your progress? Be my guest. I just...", Husk sighed. "I just thought you were better than that.", Husk continued.

"Thanks, Captain Buzzkill. Come on, Angie, let's get fucked up! It's been too long!", Cherri said. "I... uhh... I don't know, it's been a long night and I don't need to go too wild.", Angel said.

"Hmm.", Husk nodded, approvingly. "Come on, bitch. If you've really been working that hard, you deserve a little R and R, some THC, or maybe PCP with DMT. Aw, fuck it, let's see where the night takes us, huh?", Cherri said.

Sir Pentious slithers back into frame. "I... I guess?", Angel said uncertain.

"Cherri, I bought you a shot.", Sir Pentious said. When Cherri turned her head to glare at him, he added.

"B-because I bought everyone another shot! Hooray!", Sir Pentious continued, chuckling. "Yeah! Another drink! I love alcohol!", the crowd cheered.

Cherri and Angel Dust drink their shot. "Ah... Fuck it, let's do it.", Angel said.

Husk rolled his eyes and sighs.

The scene transitions back to the courtroom. "Heavenly people, what more do you need to see? The porn star chose a night of debauchery. That's not a soul worthy of being in Heaven!", Adam said.

He turns to Glacia, winking. "But I know a certain icy beauty who I'd love to have a heavenly night with.~", Adam continued.

Glacia blushes, then shakes her head. "Objection! Are you really telling me you've never had a drink with friends at the end of a hard day?", Glacia retorted.

Adam then chuckles. "Uh, we don't have hard days, gorgeous. It's fucking Heaven, bitch.", Adam said.

He leans forward, eyes smoldering. "But I'd be more than happy to show you a hard night, if you know what I mean. You seriously gonna sit there and pretend like this behavior is okay, baby?", Adam continued.

Glacia and Charlie growled at him. "What do you think?", Adam asked to Vaggie, maliciously.

"I-I- I have to go the bathroom!", Vaggie said, before rushing out of the courtroom. "Must you do now of all times, Vagatha?!", Glacia exclaimed, frustrated.

"What? Vaggie, can you hold it?!", Charlie said, before letting out a frustrated groan. "Angel will make good decisions, come on! We have to keep watching! Please?", Charlie pleaded.

"Yeah, I don't know.", Sera said, sighing. "The spider demon deserves to looked at thoroughly.", Veronica defended, coldly.

"Yeah, let's give him a chance.", Emily said, backing her up. "Very well, the court will allow it.", Sera said.

"Fuck, yes!", Charlie cheered, causing Sera to look appalled, Emily to be surprised, and Veronica to try and hide her amused smile. "Charlie!", Glacia whispered firmly, before smiling as well.

"I mean... heh... thank you.", Charlie said, calming and sitting down.

The scene transitions back to the club, where the gang have had multiple drinks. "Round 12, motherfuckers! Heels are coming off!", Cherri said, putting several shot glasses on the table.

"Ho ho yeah! Keep 'em comin'! Come on, right here! Come right here to daddy.", Angel said. "Oh, it's wonderful to have friends!", Sir Pentious said, before laughing loudly.

"Everything's spinny!", Niffty said, giggling. "Ha, I think you're done, tiny.", Angel said, taking away some drinks from Niffty.

"No! Gimme gimme gimme!", Niffty said, reaching for it. "Oh come on, bitch! She can handle a little more!", Cherri said.

"She's like 10 pounds soaking wet and— Oh shit, where'd she go?", Angel said, before noticing she wasn't there anymore. Niffty is seen shoving other patrons' drinks into a sack.

"Hey! Fuck!", the guys cursed in annoyance. "Dirty, dirty! Make it clean!", Niffty said.

"Damn it, Niffty. Sorry fellas, here, next one's on me.", Angel said, giving the men some money which they fought over. "Niffty? Shit!", Angel cursed.

Niffty's now digging through a supply closet. "Chlorine... Bleach...", Niffty muttered.

"Angie, the fuck you doin'? You're supposed to be relaxin', not playin' nanny!", Cherri said. "Look she ain't used to this scene, I-I just don't want her to end up in the gutter like I used to.", Angel explained.

"Pfft! WHATEVER, NERD! Just catch up when you're done!", Cherri scoffed and walked away. Niffty was still giggling but Angel picked her up.

"STOP!! You can't take tha- GOD, Niff! Why you bein' such a mess?!", Angel yelled out, frustrated. "I'm the mess...?", Niffty said, tearfully, before she starts crying.

"Oh, oh shit! Hey hey, Hey calm down.", Angel tried to reassure Niffty. But, she kept on bawling her eye out.

"It's fine. Shh.. Hey, you wanna play with the kitty?", Angel asked. This seemed to work as Niffty stopped crying.

"Yeah...", Niffty said, weakly. Angel puts Niffty on Husk's head, while she giggles about it.

"The fuck is this?", Husk asked. "She's wasted, just go with it.", Angel said.

"Really?", Husk said, once sees Niffty playing with his ears and wings. "Ugh, get the...", Husk continued.

The scene changes to Sir Pentious falling off his seat and slithering over to Cherri Bomb. "Ahh... HEY, WOW!!!! Hey, so... I see the club has a sex room, so I was thinking, maybe you'd want to, uhmm... do a... sssSEX with me?", Sir Pentious asked confidently, until Cherri snorted.

"I'm sorry, why would we have sex?", Cherri asked. "Uh... uhm... because I'm having sex with everyone here!", Sir Pentious said, laughing briefly before being grabbed.

The crowd cheers, before dragging Sir Pentious towards the 'sex room'. Many sets of eyes are visible inside.

"Wait!", Sir Pentious screamed. Angel and Husk (with Niffty over his shoulder) walk up to Cherri, unamused with her.

"You know, we can do this fucking shit every fuckin' night! You don't have to spend all your off hours "working on yourself", you little bitch.", Cherri said. "The hotel isn't a problem in his life, it's—", Husk started.

"Valentino.", Angel interjected. "Exactly. So why don't you-", Husk said.

"No, Valentino.", Angel corrected. Camera pans to Valentino at a large sofa-bench talking with some female demons

"Yeah, I'm here all the time, they know me. You're gorgeous, do you need a job? How many dicks can you suck? I could make you a star...", Valentino said. "Let's get the fuck out of here, okay?", Angel said, ready to leave before noticing Niffty wasn't on Husk's shoulder anymore. 

"...Where's Niffty?", Angel asked. "OK, yeah, bring me another drink or I'll fucking kill you.", Valentino said.

Niffty is seen running towards Valentino. "Bad boy!", Niffty said, giggling.

"Yeah, a star. Porn star. Ok, yep, bring me another or I'll fucking kill you! I said, I'll fucking kill you, and I will.", Valentino said. "Excuse me! Pardon me! Get out of my way!", Angel said, as he tumbles onto the platform and grabs Niffty, who is still running in midair, as Angel holds her.

"Holy shit, Angel Dust? What are you doing here, baby? You didn't get enough dick today?", Valentino asked once he saw the spider demon. "Funny.", Angel said, sarcastically.

"Who's this chiquita? You bringing me fresh meat?", Valentino asked. Niffty bites at Valentino and Valentino yelps.

"Oi!", Valentino exclaimed. "I just want a taste.", Niffty said.

"Weird, but there's a kink for that, I'm sure!", Valentino said, about to grab Niffty. However, Angel stands up, still holding Niffty.

"Fuck off, Val.", Angel said. "Excuse me?", Valentino asked.

"I said, fuck off!", Angel repeated, causing everyone to stare at him. "I may have to put up with your bullshit, but you ain't fuckin' with any of my friends!", Angel growled.

Valentino summons his red smoke chain and grabs Angel with it, pulling him close. "You forget who you're talking to? I own you, bitch.", Valentino said, angrily.

"Yeah, you do, in the studio. And you can do anything you want to me there, just like our deal says. But out here, I get to do what I want. So once again, FUCK. OFF!!", Angel said, angrily. Valentino smacks Angel, sending him tumbling to the side, his nose bleeding, as Valentino walks over.

"Enjoy the rest of your night, bitch, because I'm going to enjoy making you pay for it tomorrow.", Valentino threatened. Husk growled at him, while Cherri muttering, "Fuckin' dickhead..."

Angel stands up and walks back to his friends. "Fuck it. It was worth it.", Angel muttered.

Husk smiles and puts a hand on Angel's back, as they walk off. "Way to go, kid.", Husk said.

Niffty appears tears off a part of Valentino's fur. "Ow! What the fuck?!?", Valentino hissed in pain.

"For my collection!", Niffty said, chuckling. "Wait up, guys!", Niffty continued.

"Did you just call these cunts your friends? Thought that was my job.", Cherri said. "There's room for everyone, and ya know... you could come crash with us too.", Angel offered.

"Okay, look, Angie, I'm glad this hotel shit is workin' for you, but you know me, bitch, I'm doin' just fine! In fact, I'm gonna fuck the next guy I see, okay? But if you need me, you know where to find me, yeah?", Cherri said. Sir Pentious walks back to them, panting.

"Is Cherri still here?", Sir Pentious asked. Cherri could be seen walking into the sex room with another demon.

"Damnit!", Sir Pentious cursed.

The scene transitions back to the angelic courtroom. "See! He did everything on your checklist! He was selfless, he stopped Niffty from stealing and he stuck it to that moth man!", Charlie pointed out.

"Uhhh... well, uh... then why isn't he here then? Hm?", Adam hesitated, before asking. "Yeah, why isn't he here?", Emily asked Sera and Veronica.

"I... never really thought about it before...", Veronica admitted, not knowing an answer, while Sera stayed silent. The angels observing the court all murmur together.

"Wait... none of you know what gets someone into Heaven?", Glacia asked, getting upset. "This questioning stops now. We know when a soul arrives, we know when they pass divine judgment, it is our job to ensure these souls are safe.", Sera said, sternly.

Veronica was getting frustrated with Sera as Emily looked unsure, summoning Adam's list. You Didn't Know then starts.

♫ But she was right, Sera ♫, Emily sang. ♫ She showed us a soul can improve ♫, Emily continued.

Emily flies up and shows the orb with the scene of Angel defying Valentino. ♫ He saw the light, Sera ♫, Veronica sang.

♫Checked all the boxes that you said would ♫, Veronica continued after her, upset. Veronica flies with the orb and asks the other angels observing the court.

♫ Prove a person deserves a second chance ♫, Veronica sang. ♫Now we turn our backs, no second glance?♫, Veronica continued.

♫ It's not as simple as you both think ♫, Sera sang. Emily and Veronica flies back up to Sera, who takes Emily's hands.

♫ Not everything is spelled in ink ♫, Sera continued. The camera turns back down to Vaggie, Glacia and Charlie.

♫ It's not fair, Sera ♫, Glacia sang. Vaggie (who was suddenly back from the bathroom) steps forward and puts a hand on Charlie's shoulder.

♫ Careful, Glacia, Charlie, keep a cool head ♫, Vaggie sang. Charlie pulls away and looks at Sera.

♫ No! Don't you care, Sera?♫, Charlie sang. ♫ That just because someone is dead♫, Charlie continued.

♫ It doesn't mean they can't resolve to change their ways ♫, Charlie sang. The orb shows multiple images of Angel and the others.

♫ Turn the page ♫, Glacia sang. ♫ Escape the infernal blaze ♫, Glacia continued.

♫ I'm sure you both wish it could be so ♫, Sera sang. ♫ But there's a lot that you don't know ♫, Sera continued.

Camera turns to Lute and Adam's seat abruptly. ♫What are we even talkin' about?♫, Lute sang.

♫ Some crack-whore who fucked up already?♫, Lute continued. ♫He blew his shot, like the cocks in his mouth♫, Lute sang.

♫This discussion is senseless and petty♫, Lute continued, as stands up and puts her Exorcist mask on. Both Adam and Lute fly up in front of Charlie and Glacia, Adam caresses Glacia's face before flying over to and landing on the orb.

♫There's no question to be posed♫, Lute and Adam sang. ♫He's unholy, case closed♫, Lute and Adam continued.

♫Did you forget that "Hell is forever"?♫, Lute and Adam sang in unison. ♫A man only lives once♫, Adam sang.

♫We'll see you in one month♫, Adam continued. Adam flies off of the orb and gets closer to Charlie and Glacia, who briefly turn into their full demon forms.

♫Gotta say, I can't wait to♫, Adam sang. "Adam...", Sera warned.

♫Come down and exterminate you!♫, Adam finished. "What?!/Wait!", Veronica and Emily exclaimed at the same time.

"Shit!", Adam cursed. Emily turned to Veronica, only to see a haunted expression on her face.

"He's speaking the truth.", Veronica hissed. Adam's fear was palpable as he muttered, "Oh no..."

Veronica, filled with anger, approached Glacia's side, singing fiercely. ♫ So, you dare to slaughter the same people as my daughter?! ♫, Veronica sang.

"Daughter?!", Lute exclaimed, surprised. But... how could a woman of such virtue birth such a woman of sinnery?

She shook her head and kept on. ♫ Your daughter has committed plenty of assaults! ♫ , Lute retorted, singing.

♫ We both know it wasn't their faults! ♫, Veronica sang, her full angel form starting come out. ♫What are you saying? ♫, Emily sang.

♫Let me get this straight♫, Emily continued. Emily flies down and lands in front of the orb, staring sadly.

♫You go down there and kill those poor souls?♫, Emily sang. ♫ Looks to be so... ♫, Veronica sang, sympathetically putting her hands on Emily's shoulders.

♫You didn't know?♫, Charlie sang. "Whoops!", Adam exclaimed.

♫Guess the cat's out of the bag♫, Lute sang. ♫What's the big deal?♫, Adam sang.

Veronica and Emily looks up at Sera. ♫ Sera, please tell us you didn't know. ♫, Emily and Veronica sang in unison.

Emily was appearing upset, while Veronica's anger was evident towards the elder Seraphim. ♫ I thought, since I'm older ♫, Sera sang.

♫ It's my load to shoulder ♫, Sera continued. "How could you...", Veronica hissed.

"No!", Emily cried, holding her head. ♫ You have to listen ♫, Sera sang.

♫ It was such a hard decision ♫, Sera continued. Sera flies down to Emily and takes her hands.

♫ I wanted to save you, the anguish it takes to♫, Sera sang. Sera held Emily's hand tightly, forcing a smile as the fiery light from the orb reflected in her eyes.

Veronica's anger and unease towards Sera grew. ♫ Do what was required ♫, Sera continued.

♫To think that I admired you♫, Emily sang. Emily tugs out of Sera's grip and flies upwards.

♫ Well, I don't need your condescension ♫, Emily continued. ♫ I'm not a child to protect ♫, Emily sang.

Veronica turns in the air and questions Sera directly. ♫ Was talk of virtue just pretension? How many other harsh truths did you neglect?♫, Veronica sang.

Her disappointment was evident, causing Sera to look down as she joined Charlie, Emily, and Glacia on the ground. ♫ Was I too naïve to expect you ♫, Emily sang.

♫ To heed the morals you're purveying? ♫, Emily continued. ♫ That's what the fuck we've been saying! ♫, Charlie chimed in.

All four women, Charlie, Glacia, Veronica, and Emily, flew towards the orb as the camera spun around them. ♫If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie!♫, the quartet sang.

"Emily! Veronica!", Sera shouted out. ♫ If angels can do whatever, and remain in the sky ♫, the quartet continued.

Nearby, Adam and Lute were seen glaring angrily at the women. The four fly off the orb and move out of the way, showing an Exorcist murdering a demon.

♫ The rules are shades of gray when you don't do as you say ♫, the quartet sang. ♫ When you make the wretched suffer just to kill them again ♫" the quartet continued.

The members of the court are shown to be horrified. ♫ I was told not to trust in angels ♫, Charlie sang.

Adam then walks nearer to Vaggie. ♫ By her? ♫, Adam sang.

Lute leans on Vaggie's shoulder. ♫ Ha! She should know ♫,  Lute sang.

Vaggie walks over to Glacia and Charlie, who takes the latter's hands. ♫ We should go ♫, Vaggie sang.

♫ No! Don't you see? ♫, Charlie continued. ♫ We've come so close ♫, Charlie sang.

The camera cuts to an above view, showing the angels all talking together. Sera and Veronica are seen arguing with Emily flying away from them.

♫ Look at them fighting; they're at each other's throats ♫, Charlie continued. ♫ Don't you act all high and mighty♫, Adam sang.

♫ Did you ever think your little girlfriend might be a liar? ♫, Adam continued. Adam walks through the gap between Charlie, Glacia, and Vaggie and approaches the orb.

♫ Don't, Adam, please! ♫, Vaggie sang. ♫ What's the fuss? ♫, Adam sang.

♫Why hide the fact that you're an angel♫, Adam continued. Adam sinisterly turns, while Lute grabs Vaggie and pulls her over to them.

♫Just like us?♫, Adam finished. The orb shows Vaggie in the past as an Exorcist, a shadow falling over the darkened courtroom, as she spreads her wings, then the song ends.

Charlie falls to her knees in disbelief, while Glacia's mouth fell agape, as Vaggie runs to the two of them. Veronica and Emily settle back by Sera.

Sera inhales to keep composure. "I'm sorry... But, this court finds that there is no evidence souls in Hell can be redeemed.", Sera said.

"Oh, FUCK, YES!! I WIN!!! SUCK IT BITCHES.", Adam cheered. "You better save the date cunts, 'cause we're coming to your hotel FIRST.", Adam threatened.

Adam snaps his fingers, reopening the portal to Hell. "What... NO!! You can't-", Charlie pleaded.

"You... Mother fu-", Vaggie began to curse. Charlie and Vaggie scream, as they are transported back to Hell through the portal.

"Charlie!! Don't give up on this! I'll figure something out, I promise!", Emily vowed. Glacia is almost sucked into the portal too, but a hand grabs her coat just in time.

"What?", Glacia exclaimed in surprise."Hold on tight, snow bunny. I have an interesting proposition for you.", Adam said, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Curiosity piqued, Glacia deadpanned, "What kind of proposition?" Adam grinned, his voice filled with intrigue.

"Become my third wife, and you'll join me, mommy dearest, and the rest of us in the clouds. If you do, I might consider sparing your bitch friends and their precious hotel from my Exorcist's wrath", Adam proposed. The words hung in the air, causing Emily to blurted out, "Can he really do that?"

Veronica, on the other hand, watched silently, torn between wanting her daughter back and the price she would have to pay. Adam, brimming with pride, continued, "So, what do you say, gorgeous? Leave that asshole and this lousy hotel behind to become my wife, which might save your friends. Or join them to die painfully together during Extermination Day."

Glacia's response was simple yet firm. "No."

"FUCK YEAH! I knew you would pic-", Adam started, before realizing what she had actually said. "I'm sorry, did you just say no?", Adam asked.

"I... appreciate the offer, Mr. Adam.", Glacia replied, but her tone indicated anything but appreciative. "But I would rather stay with my employer and his daughter, and possibly die with them, than ever be associated with someone like you.", Glacia continued.

Adam was left speechless, unable to comprehend her rejection. With those words, Glacia cast one final glance at her mother, whispering, "Goodbye, mother.", as a tear escaped her eye.

"Gloria...", Veronica choked out, her own eyes welling up with tears. But, Glacia broke free from Adam's grasp and leaped into the portal, leaving them all behind.

"That wasn't called for, Adam.", Sera said. "Hey, that asshole stole two of my women!", Adam retorted.

"Why shouldn't I-", Adam started, before trailing off at all the other angels' staring. "Sorry....", Adam apologized.

The court, Adam, and Lute fly away. "Extermination... of human souls!?", Emily exclaimed.

"Demon or not, there is NO reason to be doing this.", Emily said, partially going into her fully angel form. "They were uprising, you two!", Sera said, her own angel form coming out.

"It is my position as the head Seraphim to protect our people at all costs.", Sera said, going back into her normal form. "And it's your positions to keep them honest, happy and joyful.", Sera continued.

She leans forward, putting her hands on Emily's shoulders. "But this is the truth, Sera!", Veronica argued.

"Or do you mean the truths that suit your own agenda?!", Veronica continued. "And how can I bring joy when I now realize we are causing suffering to countless innocent souls?", Emily questioned.

"Heaven needs us, you two. Everyone looks to us... and we can't doubt ourselves or worry about the fates of demons when we have our own souls to protect.", Sera said. "What do you mean we can't worry about the demons' fates?! My daughters... no, my children are among them! If you really did see their souls, you would understand that despite the cruelty of that ASSHOLE I used to call a husband, they were kind-hearted girls who deserved better.", Veronica exclaimed.

Her voice wavered, as tears streamed down her face. "Sometimes I wonder why I was spared!", Veronica continued.

"What if I hadn't been brave enough to defy him? Would I have also been condemned to Hell?!", Veronica asked, angrily.  Sera remained silent for a moment, contemplating her response.

"Please.... if you both start to question... either one of you could end up like Lucifer. FALLEN. I couldn't bear to see you two suffer that fate, so please, let me worry about this, ok?", Sera pleaded. Veronica scoffed in response.

"Really? Because if he's anything like my daughter describes him, he's actually a decent guy. How ironic.", Veronica said, bitterly. She then turned to Emily, her voice filled with concern.

"I can't tell you what to do, but deep down, we both know that something isn't right here.", Veronica advised gently, before taking flight and leaving. Both Sera and Emily watched, as Veronica flew away.

Sera then turned to Emily, leaning in to kiss her forehead. "I'm sorry.", Sera whispered softly, before taking flight as well, leaving Emily alone.

As the episode came to an end, Emily gently placed her hand on Adam's list, lost in her thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 131 27
It's about a demoness getting a call from an old dear friend of hers, she owes so much to her, so she accepts her pleading to become her bartender an...
229K 7.1K 22
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
695K 20.2K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
58K 1.4K 31
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...