๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...

By linbabyy

๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด '๐—ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen

chapter four

111 1 4
By linbabyy

chapter four

@JOURNEEJ
POSTED ON INSTAGRAM

LINES OF WHITE SMOKE swirled around your dorm room, the deep musky scent encapsulating the entire room, in a dance. Setting up your room proved to be time consuming than you expected.

Mina and Izuku left to head back to class like three hours ago after they, helped you carry the boxes of your things out of your car.

Now the sun was setting, you watched out your fourth floor window. A cool breeze passed inside your room making the light white opaque inner curtain flow in it. You closed your eyes finally feeling peace after your unnecessarily long day.

Finding yourself about to drift of to sleep after a couple seconds. Loud knocks resonated from your dorm door making you groan and stand up to check who it was, too tired to ask, you turned the lock and pulled the handle inwards after pushing it down.

"Hey ?" you say questioning as you look up at the person in front of you. Whose this ?

He was tall, really tall - the guy flashed a robotic smile at you. Blinking you looked him up and down he was muscular just like every guy you have met here so far. However his arms and legs were huge, the crisp white t-shirt he was strained to hold together as he moved his hands around in your face as he talked to you - his dark navy hair stuck in place even as he moved around.

"Did you hear what I just said L/n ?" he said his eyebrows knitting together slightly as he pushed up his glasses to sit higher up on his nose bridge.

"Sorry, no can you repeat what you said" you said with a smile, balancing yourself against your door frame to look up at him again.

He just sighed and shook his head before repeating himself, "Goodevening L/n, I am 3-A's Class Representative Tenya Ida, everyone just calls me Ten so you can also I just wanted to introduce myself to our dorms newest member" he grinned widely and reached a hand out to shake yours.

Grabbing his had firmly you shook it smiling a bit wider seeing as, he did look extremely nervous right now even though he was trying so hard to act like he wasn't.

"Nice to meet you Ten, I'd prefer if you just called me Y/n I'm not to big on the last names thing" you said letting go of his hand now that you were done talking. He nodded.

"Well dinner will be done in the next thirty minutes, I would be glad if you would join us...Y/n" he smiled more naturally now.

"How could I turn down free food" you replied with a slight smirk making him chuckle deeply.

"See you later" he smiled and bowed at a slight angle, you did the same and waved as he walked away from your door towards the elevator and stairs. Closing your door you turned the lock again and decided to have a shower.

Walking into your bathroom you grabbed a towel and closed the door to have a shower, you connected your phone to your bathroom speaker and pressed on one of your playlists. Humming lightly as the sound of the music filled your ears.

Wasting Time - Brent Faiyaz (featuring. Drake & The Neptunes)

You got into the shower after waiting for it to warm up. Grabbing your African net that you used for your showers you rubbed a dove bar on it and watched as the suds formed.

" I'll share my world with you
If you're gonna waste your time (Yeah)
Then waste your time with me
I mean, honestly
Open your eyes and see what you need
Who's givin' you what you need? "

Steam rolled out behind you as you opened the bathroom door and stepped out, remembering to walk back in and turn on the extractor fan in there before shutting the door.

A soft sigh escaping your lips at the sudden silence in your room, your nose scrunches slightly smelling an odd smell making its way into your room.

Quickly, you oiled yourself and put on some lotion remembering to roll on some deodorant. Your eyes flick around your room as you thought on what to wear, you grab the top two pieces of clothing on your vanity's chair hurrying to put them on.

A white tank top and grey sweatpants, adjusting your necklaces you look at yourself in your vanity's mirror realising you had forgotten to put your skincare on.

You grumble a bit sitting yourself down, grabbing your toner you dab it on your face not bothered to go back in the bathroom for your cotton pads.

Next you open a bottle of vitamin C serum and squeeze the suction allowing the liquid to go into the pipette. You press the top of it over four places on your face and place it back into the glass bottle - closing it - before rubbing the serum into your face.

Finally, you grab your face moisturiser and put it on your face as-well. You brush up your eyebrows a small smile makes its way onto your face as you look at your beautiful features.

Pushing out the stool you walk over to your cabinet near your bed and grab some socks, putting them on and then heading downstairs with your phone.

"Who the fuck let her dumbass cook ?" you hear a familiar voice growl as you walked into the common room/kitchen on the first floor.

"You don't have to make her feel worse about it Bakugo, she tried her best that's all that matters" Ten said scolding the blonde for his choice of words.

"What matters is that we're all hungry, and we can't order food cause of Tape Arms" Bakugo huffs back before jumping slightly at a small white dog barking angrily at him.

"What do we doo I'm hungryyy" a short purple haired guy says. Maybe if I cook I can make friends with them, you think and open your mouth to say something stepping into the room more to be visible to the people in the common room.

"I'll cook", you state mentally slapping yourself for how uninterested you sound, they turn to look at you - you fiddle with the fabric in your jogger pockets.

"Reallyyy, y/n I love youuu" Mina grins standing up to give you a hug which makes you grin bashfully. The rest of the people there just stares at you confused.

Lucky Ida steps in and says something, "This is Y/n tomorrow is going to be her first day at UA" he says smiling as he ushers towards you.

Clearing your throat you grin, "Hey, It's nice to meet you all hope we can get along well" you say. The room loudens in conversation erupting with people getting up to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Jiro" "H-hey my name is Koji, nice to meet you Y/n" you smile "Hey Koji", "Shoto" "You're gorgeous I need your skincare routine right now! I'm Momo Yaoyorozu glad to meet you" "Thank you babe, lemme get your number I'll text it to you" you respond.

"Hi Y/n, I am Tsuyu" "Mezo Shoji" "Nice to meet you, I'm Fumikage Tokoyami". Eventually everyone there says 'Hello' and settle back into their conversations.

Heading to the open space kitchen your open a couple cabinets getting a gist of where everything was placed, you head to the fridge to check what you can cook for everyone on a short notice.

"Can you even cook ?" you head turns to see you asked you such nonsense, your eyes land on a shorter girl with a brown bob - her large doe eyes squinting to size you up making you laugh lightly.

"Yes I can" you say turning back to the contents of the fridge, "Sorry I didn't get your name" you turn to see her eyes still boring into your face.

"Ochaco Uraraka" she said rather bluntly making your smile falter a little, "Nice to meet you Ochaco, I'm Y/-" your cut off. "I know who you are" she says before turning on her heel and walking to a space on the couch next to some floating clothes. Weird you thought before turning from the third time to look in the fridge.

"Well I could make-" you are cut of again by a deeper voice coming from behind you, "How about mac n' cheese ? I'll make some chicken" you step to the side and look behind you seeing Bakugo.

Sizing him up he chuckles rolling his eyes, "Before you say anything, I can cook" he says grabbing three large packs of wings out of the fridge.

You say nothing watching him walk to the kitchen sink before walking away to grab a large clear bowl and some kitchen roll. Still staring you watch him open the tap washing a couple dishes before washing his hands again and opening the first pack of wings.

His forearms tensing slightly as he ripped the plastic off, you watched him wash each wing in the pack with water individually before placing it in the glass bowl. "You gonna keep staring or get started on that mac n' cheese" you could hear him smirk and you just scoffed turning around to get started on the mac n' cheese.

After putting the pasta to boil you informed Bakugo that you'd go upstairs for a little bit remind him to not let the water overflow cause you were not about to clean that.

You sat down on your bed opening up your phone to see what the incessant vibrations were for. Flicking over to imessage you opened up the gc:

8ball
(jj🌟, seong-ho 🗣️, caleb 🌚)

6:54pm

y/nnn how are the dorms so farr give us an update
jj🌟

who's "us" i didn't ask for no update
caleb 🌚

frr jj gts
seong-ho 🗣️

i ain't talking to you dumbasses
jj🌟

then why you messaging on the gc
seong-ho🗣️

stfu ho
jj🌟

no 😐
anyways ym seen e/n ig story ?🤣
seong-ho🗣️

(e/n = your ex's name)

i was creasing bruh
caleb 🌚

cause fym "had to remind myself that i'm the prize" no you ain't nigga
unless the "prize" is a bum who tried to get three girls pregnant at the same time so he can test which blend was the best 🤣🤣
caleb 🌚

wasn't even thinking how he was gonna provide for them
saw him sleeping near the 7/11
bro coloured in his cardboard blanket 💀💀
seong-ho 🗣️

ain't no way 😭😭😭
colouring it in is crazyy
jj🌟

wordd
seong-ho🗣️

i remember when he tried to convince me he didn't cheat because the Bible said, "be fruitful and multiply"
you💕

i remember when you told us thattt
jj🌟

couldn't even successfully multiply, how you fail to get three girls pregnant 💀💀 dkm
caleb 🌚

where do you be finding these people 🤣🤣
seong-ho🗣️

you negro 😐
you💕

you wrong for that bro why would you put her through ts 🤣🤣🤣
caleb 🌚

nah nah nah
lemme explain
seong-ho 🗣️

"replying to: you negro 😐"
oop-
jj🌟

shut up journee
seong-ho 🗣️

we waiting for your explanation...
you💕

my bad i ain't know him fr
he was my cousin's girlfriend's older siblings wife's nephew's home boy sooo
seong-ho🗣️

🌚
jj🌟

🌚
caleb🌚

🌚
you💕

what🙄
seong-ho🗣️

so in other words he was your bestie
you💕

y/n bro
seong-ho🗣️

he set you up y/n 😔
jj🌟

journee-marie johnston please hold your lips 🙄
seong-ho🗣️

💀 govy is crazy
jj🌟

personally y/n i wouldn't yk but that's just me innit
caleb 🌚

hate y'all fr
instuating things
seong-ho🗣️

damn even your phone dumb
it's "insinuating"
jj🌟

anywaysss the dorm is cool so far
mina and zeeks are here and im slowly making friends i think 🤔
you💕

aww i'm proud finally making friends again 🫶🏽
caleb 🌚

...
jj🌟

...
seong-ho🗣️

...
you💕

mane fuck yall i wasn't being sarcastic peep the heart hands "🫶🏽"
caleb🌚

oh in that case
thank you caleb ☺️🦄💕🧌😍😍
you💕

fuck you
caleb🌚

i'd rather not stinka butt☺️
you💕

😭😭😭
jj🌟

"the worse she can do is say no"
seong-ho🗣️

that's sis stop being weird 🙄🖕🏾
caleb🌚

mhm
wait why are you at a dorm n/n
seong-ho🗣️

sooo
your dumb and forgetful
jj🌟

🖕🏾
seong-ho🗣️
read 7:12pm

The loud buzzing of your timer wakes you up from the conversation you were having with your friends. Getting up you slip your phone back into your pocket and get up off your bed to head back downstairs.

"I was just coming to tell you the pasta's nearly done" a voice says from next to you as you closed your door hearing it click, letting you know that it was locked.

"Thanks Sero" you say with a slight grin slapping his arm lightly before heading towards the stairs, "No worries" he says before walking to the elevator that was placed in the gap between you and mina's opposite facing rooms.

Getting downstairs you look over whatever was going on in the living room and focus on the kitchen, your eyebrows furrow, Izuku and Bakugo shouting at each other in the kitchen.

"I know what I'm doing Kat!" Izuku yells as you come close to the kitchen, "No you don't, you can't even fry eggs" Bakugo snaps back grabbing the pot of pasta from him causing a struggle to ensue.

Before you can fully intervene your arm gets slashed with hot water, "FUCK" you yell looking at your arm slowly turning red, they both snap their necks towards you their angry expressions faltering as they look at your arm.

You open your mouth to scream at them but pause taking a deep breath in and pinching your nose bridge with your left arm, that wasn't fucked up, and sigh.

"Are you mad ?" Bakugo asks cautiously, Mad ?! That's a fucking understatement! you think rolling your eyes you stop half way deeping the pain your arm was in you just turn on your heel to head to your room.

"Omg y/n what happened to you ?!" Mina yells coming to stand next to you, Kirishima peers over the sofa and sees your arm also "Shit, bros what did you do ?" he says his eyes going to Izuku and Bakugo who are still annoyingly frozen.

"You guys can finish dinner yourself" you choke on your anger trying to stay as calm as possible despite your arm being in so much pain.

Before anyone can say anything you walk past the living room to walk back to your room. You get back on your floor, secretly hoping you don't bump into anyone so you don't have to stop and explain what happened.

As your about to unlock your door the elevator opens making you turn to your left to see who it is, "Shoto" you say seeing him walk out of the elevator, he looks at you and notices your arm bright red.

"Lemme help" he says, before you can protest he walks into your room as your door was now open. You don't even bother protesting and follow him into your bathroom, he holds your arm gently as you get to the sink and turns on the cold tap holding your arm in the cold water.

The burning sensation slightly ceases, you sigh in relief you side eye Shoto who has a blank expression on his face.

You notice a red mark on the left side of his face, the side you stood on. A burn mark ?

His face turns to look at you, he notices you staring intently at the mark on his face. "Oh this was hot water as well, hopefully yours doesn't leave a mark" he chuckles bitterly at his words before turning his attention back to your arm.

"If it does it won't be as cool as yours" you mumble under your breath not knowing he heard you, a small smile growing on his face.

"That should do" he says after a couple minutes, he turns the tap off still holding your arm gently, "Do you have some Vaseline ?" he asks you.

"Of course I do" you say leading him into your room again even though he was the one holding your arm.

You grab a large pot of Vaseline of your vanity, the both of you head over to your bed and sit next to each other. He takes the pot out of your hands flipping the lid open he reaches into his pocket pulling out a white handkerchief.

He wiped your forearm gently and then applies some of the Vaseline over the burn mark. "The blistering is the worst but you should be good" he says standing up.

You watch him walk towards your door to leave, he turns back to face you to close the door "Hey um Shoto thank you" you smile widely at him showing off your beautiful smile.

Shoto blinks twice before responding, "Your welcome Y/n" he says smiling a little before turning back around to leave closing the door behind him. I want to be friends with him for sure he's nice.

Huffing you look down at your forearm that had a long red mark on it, you start to feel mad remembering that they didn't even apologise. Bitches.

You hear scuffling outside your room and faint conversation that you can make out, "Bro you knock" someone says, "Hell no you knock your the whole reason we're here in the first place".

"SOMEONE KNOCK YOU NEED TO APOLOGISE" you hear Mina shout and slap something you hear a groan of pain and then someone knocks.

Standing up you walk towards the door, "Coming" you say bluntly. You yank the door open to see three people standing there in front of you. Izuku, Bakugo and Mina.

"Hey minaaa" you say smiling ignoring the two boys in front of you, "Heyy boo" she says kicking Izuku and Bakugo who turns his head slightly and side eyes her angrily.

"Y/n I just want to apologise about earlier, I didn't mean for you to get hurt" Izuku said looking quite ashamed of himself. Imma tell JJ to beat him up.

Knodding in acknowledgment of what he said you turn in Bakugo's direction with a stank face, "And you ?" you say angrily, "My name is-" he is cut of by Mina smacking him on the back of his head.

"Ouch"

"Look Y/n I apologise as well, we didn't mean for you to get hurt it was an accident I am sorry" Bakugo says in a soft voice, surprising you a little.

True you hadn't known him for a long time but, between Izuku's horror stories with him and his attitude you figured you'd never hear a 'sorry' escape from his lips. Them plump pink lips, you shake your head a little appalled at your thoughts.

"It's okay I forgive you both, I am still annoyed but I don't have time for grudges so you are forgiven" you say your injured arm crossed over your chest letting them see the large red mark on your forearm.

Bakugo's eyebrows knit in concern, you notice this, "I'm good now Shoto helped me out" you say and you watch Bakugo's face go from concern to annoyance.

"Of course" he grumbles making Mina gasp and smack him again, "Bakugo watch yourself" she scolds angrily making you raise an eyebrow at them.

"Oh yeah Y/n don't tell Journee please" Zeeks says rubbing his hands in front of his face in a begging motion, you scoff before you laugh heartily.

"Don't worry I won't" you smile, I will if you believe me your dumb as helll, you think.

"Thank you" he grins and gives you a quick side hug being careful to not graze your arm. You just smile wider. They walk away after a little more small talk from both parties.

Closing your door behind you, you huff and lock it before turning to your bed grabbing your Macbook off of your desk on your way to your large bed.

Lifing the covers you get inside and set yourself up comfortably leaning on your good arm to grab a pack of your favourite snack from the lower draw of your bedside table.

You open the lid of your laptop and open it up clicking on Netflix and pressing on 'Rick & Morty' since you were currently rewatching the series. Shuddering a little at your room getting cooler you slide further into the covers.

Aliyaah's gonna flip when she sees my arm.

3,394 words

AUTHOR notes, fourth chapter done - sorry if this chapter is too short trying to figure out how long I want chapters to be still, in the next chapter you finally start school fr.

Also Wattpad was being weird that's why all the gc texts are on one side.

Please make sure to vote and leave comments, it encourages me to keep writinggggg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 2K 34
ใ€Œ "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€สŸส sแด‡แด‡ ษขแดแด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›'s ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด„แดแด˜แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สแดแดœ,"ใ€ ...
2.1K 103 14
โ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ? โž โˆžเผบโ™›เผปโœง boku no hero academia โˆžเผบโ™›เผปโœง no specific season โˆžเผบโ™›เผปโœง happy birthday to el...
2M 63K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
162K 7.2K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...