Revenge (On Hold)

Door rathirr

This is a story about people who suffered a lot and that change their perspective of lives. The story about... Meer

Characters
Let's Meet Sasuke
Let's Meet Sasuke 2
Bros For Life
Who Was That Girl
Are You A Human
Couples
Advice
Hopeless In Love
A Little Back Story
Friends
Please Kill Me
Who Is Sakura
Hinata Is Complicated
I Saw Her
You Deserve This
Self Punishment
Death Is Not Funny
Kill Me, If You Can
Is Sasuke The Murderer

Mission Sakura

49 3 0
Door rathirr

Sasuke went to the woman from the first chapter.

What happened to you?? She asked Sasuke who had plaster on his hand and some injuries on his face too.

Nothing, it was just a small fight, Sasuke replied.

I told you not to fight, why don't you listen to me, She said.

Relax, I'm not dead, Sasuke laughed and she stared at him.

Actually, something Happened, a few days ago, Sasuke said walking to her opposite side.

What?? She asked moving towards him.

Nothing serious, it was just, Sasuke said looking around.

Stop hesitating and tell me what happened?? The woman asked.

I-I..kind of...touched someone Sasuke said remembering he touched Karin.

So??

Y-yeah, and..nothing...happened!! He completed.

What do you mean?? She asked.

Like, you know, when I touch people even if unintentionally something happens, like I don't know, I feel like I can't breathe and..It's..like...I feel like I'll be dead...or..maybe...

Sasuke was trying to explain how does he feel when he touches someone but he didn't realise that he was also breathing heavily while talking about it.

Sasuke, Relax!!! No problem, it's fine if you feel that way, the woman tried to console him.

I don't know what to do, It was different..I mean...nothing like that happened, Sasuke said. Why?? He asked.

Maybe, that person is important...

It's nothing like that!! Sasuke cut her off.

Fine, Sasuke sit!! So you know that I won't hurt you, you trust me right?? She said asking Sasuke to sit on the chair.

No one can hurt me except me...

Sasuke said with a smile sitting on the chair.

Ok, you put your hand here on the table, you can do this!!! She said moving her hand to touch Sasuke's hand that he put on the table.

She was about to touch his hand and Sasuke was breathing and staring at the hand.

I'll only touch you not even for a second, ok, so relax!! She said and Sasuke nodded but he snatched his hand back before she could touch it.

He breathed out.

I think I should leave!! Sasuke said with his perfect fake smile and left.

************************
I can't believe this, you really asked me for dinner, Sai said sitting on the chair.

You helped me so I had to do this to return the favour, Ino replied.

Hey!! That wasn't a favour and if it's because you think you're returning the favour, I don't want this, Sai said and was about to leave.

It's ok, you can sit when we are already here, Ino said and he smiled sitting back.

You're really something, you can't say directly that we can have dinner together, Sai said with a smile.

Order whatever you want, Ino said handing him the menu.

They were talking or you could say Sai was talking and Ino was listening barely replying.

I'll be back, Ino said before leaving.

Ok, I'll wait, Sai said with a smile.

Ino left for the washroom where she came across someone.

Hey!! Ino!! What are you doing here?? A woman asked.

Nothing, dinner!! She replied.

Oh!! You ok?? Is there any problem you're having?? The woman asked.

No, I'm fine, she replied.

Yeah!! She is a lawyer and now she is earning, Another woman said and Ino smiled.

I see you later, Ino said.

But, you should also think about your marriage, I mean your parents are old enough to see you happy with your family, The woman said.

Exactly, Ino, they might not say but they want you to get married and be happy finally, the woman said.

Actually, I have a proposal for you, the man is really a nice person and has a job he only has two kids, he is modern and open-minded you should meet him, another woman said.

You can't live your whole life alone, baby, we cared about you, and we feel bad seeing you lonely, whatever happened-

I!! I'll think about it, Ino cut her off and left.

Her breathing was unstable and she was crying in the washroom then she wiped her tears and washed her face after some time.

She was staring at her reflection in the mirror with no expression but suddenly a drop of water fell from her eyes and she was crying again.

Why?? Why it's me!! She said and left still controlling her tears. Sai noticed and followed her. 

Hey!! Listen!! Ino!! What's wrong?? Sai asked holding her hand to stop her.

Let go of me!!! She shouted jerking his hand.

Ok, sorry, what happened?? Why you didn't come back?? Something-

Nothing happened!! She shouted.

You helped me out of pity, and I returned the favour, that's it, now leave!!! She said controlling her tears.

Why are you crying?? Sai asked moving his hand towards her.

Don't touch me!!! She shouted.

Why?? Why are you doing this?? You don't need to pity me or feel bad for me, I can take care of myself, I don't need anyone and I hate you!!! I hate everyone!!! She shouted crying.

Hey!! Ino..

Leave!!! Leave me alone!! And never meet me again!!!

She shouted and started crying but Sai didn't leave, he looked at her from afar and Ino cried her lungs out.

Can I drop you home?? Sai asked after some time and she shook her head.

I can go by myself!! She said.

Ok, Sai said understanding that she wants to live alone for some time.

He called a taxi and goodbye to her.

***********************
What have we done??? Why are you doing this??

The hostages asked as they both were bound with a chain, their eyes were covered with a bandage and the psycho was flogging them.

They were continuously begging, asking for mercy but to no avail.

Please...let..us...go!!! Please...have...some..
mercy... I beg of you....

Sh!!! Not a word.... The psycho said in a calm voice.

P-police..w-will....catch...you... so...let...m-me..go...before...that...I-I.. won't say a-anything...t-to...anyone.... One of them said.

Please....I..have...to..m-meet ...my....f-family.... Another one said.

Family?? You want to meet your family?? The psycho asked.

Y-yes..y-yes... They both repeated.

So should I bring them here as well, He asked.

No...no...please..don't hurt them.... The hostage cried.

You love them?? Love? Everyone loves their family right?? Psycho asked.

Yes!! Yes!!! They said crying in pain.

Wrong!!! The psycho said and hit the man with the hammer. The man screamed in pain.

Another man started shaking when Psycho went to him.

Do you love your family?? He asked and the man was terrified.

Answer me... The psycho asked in a calm voice and finally, the man nodded.

Psycho was about to hit that man's head but he stopped and smirked.

Let's see do you really love them?? The psycho said.

****************************
So, where do you think we should start looking for Sakura?? Naruto asked.

Of course, from your father, Hinata replied.

He won't say anything, I've asked him so many times, Naruto replied.

He is the son of your father's best friend and he adopted him So only he can tell us about his past, Hinata said.

And how are we gonna do that?? Karin asked.

This time, we won't ask, we will inquire and find the truth about Sakura, Hinata said.

Let's meet him tomorrow!!! Karin said.

Are you guys ready for this mission!!! Naruto asked.

Yesss!!!!! They said dramatically.

***************************
Sorry for the late update.... my exams are here but I'll try to update as fast as I can.

Do you guys like Ino&Sai??

Vote, comment and Share.

Always be happy everyone.
😊😊😊

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

55.8K 1.6K 23
Hinata always loved Naruto. Unfortunately he had eyes only for Sakura. Heartbroken, Hinata left the village to find peace and forget about Naruto, b...
6.3K 138 8
"I hate him. He hates me. Just the way it's supposed to be." Naruto Uzumaki is stuck in his own world, he's locked himself in his own personal prison...
2.3K 197 41
Distant and distrustful Karin Uzumaki, former member of Hebi, Sasuke's small group of "Avengers", isn't someone you'd want to hang out with. She fend...
92.8K 2.8K 24
*SasuSaku * ~ Book 1 of the Disarray series ~ Sasuke Uchiha now world renowned Uchiha clans Mafia boss after his elder brother was mysteriously kil...