Ms. Anderson

By hotformilfs

Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fr... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

10.1K 283 349
By hotformilfs

It's Friday night, which means we're going out. I've got on my outfit, just jeans and a black open-back long-sleeved top. Nothing too fancy, but still looking good. I check the time, it's eight thirty. I head downstairs to tell my parents I'm leaving. I say goodbye to Diva, grab my keys, and realize I still have half an hour to get there, but I'm picking up Lily. She's having a sleepover with Alex, so she doesn't want to drive, and since I pass by, I offered to pick her up. Alex also invited me to the sleepover, but I wasn't in the mood for it.

I hop in the car and start driving. My place is just ten minutes from Lily's, so I arrive in no time.

"Hey, babe," she greets me, giving me a peck on the cheek. Her long, fiery red curly hair frames her face perfectly, and her green eyes are mesmerizing.

"Hey, how's life been without me?" I joke as we hit the road. I turn on some music, and the first song that plays is 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' by Chromatics. The song feels like a dream, and it's definitely one of my all-time favourites.

"It's so boring, oh my gosh! We miss you more than you can imagine," she exclaims, rolling down the car window.

"I can totally relate because I miss you both immensely," I admit, enjoying the music.

We played the song three times when we reach the bar. I park the car and we get out. I had told Jennifer to join us here at nine, but I don't see her yet. As we enter, we immediately spot Alex. She's flirting with the bartender, which is expected from her. We walk over, and the moment she sees me, she practically jumps into my arms.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't like to be hugged, but I've missed you so much!" She says releasing the hug and smiling at me.

"It's okay, and I've missed you too." I reply as she pushes drinks in our hands. Alex is absolutely stunning. Her rich dark skin, short black curly hair, and deep brown eyes exude a goddess-like aura. We find our way to a table and start catching up. They tell me about there first days at college and how they wish to go back to high school.

"No, seriously. Enjoy this year, because college is no joke." Alex advises, sipping from her drink.

"I'm having a good time, actually. I've made a new friend, Jennifer. She's supposed to show up any second," I mention, glancing towards the entrance, and right on cue, she walks in. I head over to her and guide her to our table.

"Alright. Alex, Lily, this is Jennifer. Jennifer, this is Lily and this is Alex," I gesture towards them so she can match names to faces. They exchange introductions as we take our seats.

"I was just telling them about you actually," I mention, watching her take a sip of her drink.

"I hope nothing bad," she chuckles nervously.

"No, of course not," I reassure her.

"Anyone wants to dance?" Lily suggests, getting up. The rest of us join her, heading to the dance floor. The bar is crowded and the dance floor is packed. As we dance, the alcohol starts to take effect, and I begin to feel more relaxed.

While we're dancing, I suddenly feel someone's hand around my waist, and when I turn around, it's Jennifer. I smile and we start dancing together. She wraps her hands around my neck before she turns around and grinds against me. Normally I'd feel uncomfortable, but with the alcohol in my system, I follow her lead and place my hands on her waist as we move together. She turns back around and looks into my eyes. Before I know it, her lips are connected with mine. At first I'm hesitant, but then I kiss her back and pull her closer.

Before things get too intense, she breaks the kiss with a smile and continues dancing. I sync up with her movements again, and after a few more minutes, I signal that I'm heading for another drink. Dancing makes you thirsty.

I order my drink and sit at the bar. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my lower back, and for a moment, I think it might be Jennifer. I turn around, only to see a random drunk guy trying to get too close.

"Please, stop. I'm not interested," I say, feeling uncomfortable.

"Come on, pretty girl. Dance with me," he insists, placing his hand on my leg.

"Leave me alone, please," I request firmly.

"Come on, don't be so boring," he persists, attempting to move closer, but thankfully, someone steps in between us.

"If she says she's not interested, she's not interested," Ms. Anderson asserts, pushing his hand off my leg. The man tries to approach again, but Ms. Anderson steps in, saying, "Don't you dare touch her again. I'll break your fucking fingers." He backs off, and as Ms. Anderson turns around, I'm at a loss for words. Why is she always where I am?

"Are you okay?" She asks me, and I nod.

"Thank you," I smile as she settles beside me. She orders a drink, and I'm searching for the right words to ask why she's constantly around. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course," she responds, looking at me.

"Why are you stalking me?" I ask, completely serious.

"I'm not?" She questions, more than states it.

"It's just... you're always just there," I say, unsure how to put it into words.

"You're right, we've bumped into each other a few times this week. That doesn't mean I'm stalking you though, Emily," she agrees, chuckling. "Maybe you're stalking me," she teases, giving me a playful push with her shoulder.

"Maybe I am," I grin and playfully wiggle my brows. She rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her drink.

"What's the deal between you and Jennifer?" She questions, nodding towards the dance floor.

"Nothing much, really. Why? Feeling jealous?" I joke, raising my eyebrows.

"Maybe I am," she teases, winking as she gets up and walks away. Her words hang in the air, leaving me bewildered. Did she really just say that? Before I can fully process the exchange, Alex slides into the empty seat beside me, effectively snapping me back to reality.

"Who was that woman?" She asks me as she orders a drink.

"My English teacher," I reply, looking over at her to see her reaction.

"She's hot, and she was definitely flirting with you," she says, clearly excited.

"Alex, calm down. Even if she was, she's my teacher. Nothing will ever happen," I assure her, but she shakes her head.

"She might be your teacher, but you're 18 and in less than a year you'll graduate. So why not flirt with her? She's definitely your type," she suggests with a smile. Alex and Lily know I fall for older women, and she's right. Ms. Anderson is definitely my type.

"It's not okay, Alex. She could get into serious trouble for it," I explain, and she nods in understanding.

"That's true. But with flirting, you're not really doing anything wrong. And if you take it further, just be careful not to get caught," she advises with a wink as she stands up. I chuckle and roll my eyes. "Go on, talk to her. She's just sitting there all by herself."

"Perhaps she's waiting for someone. I don't want to intrude," I reply and she nods.

"Your call," she says before walking away.

I think about what she said. Flirting itself isn't really breaking the law. It might not be the best idea to flirt with a teacher, but it's not like you're committing a crime by doing so. I make up my mind to approach her. If she's not interested in talking, she'll let me know, and I'll respect that and leave her alone.
I approach her with my drink in hand and gather the courage to speak to her.

"May I sit with you?" I ask, uncertain. She looks up and her gaze softens, a faint smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Yes, you may." She answers and I feel my heart beating in my throat. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing or what I'm going to say.

"Are you waiting for someone? Because if you are I'll leave you to it." I tell her.

"No, I'm not expecting anyone. Just here to clear my head." She explains.

"Mind if I ask what's on your mind?" I tread carefully, not wanting to intrude.

"My divorce." She states.

"Wow, I'm sorry, I had no idea." I offer my sympathies.

"Stop saying sorry all the time. It's not your fault," she chuckles softly, her tone gentle. She reaches for her purse and retrieves a pack of cigarettes. "Do you smoke?" she asks, extracting one.

I shake my head. "Me neither, usually," she admits with a smile. "Would you like to step outside for a moment?" she suggests, flicking her lighter.

"Yeah, sure," I agree, following her lead. Outside, she lights her cigarette and takes a drag. I've never really understood why you'd smoke but I've always been curious about the taste.

"Want to give it a try?" she offers.

"I don't know. I've never smoked before, so I'm not sure what to expect," I admit, feeling uncertain.

"Open your mouth," she instructs, and I don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry?" I stammer, feeling a surge of nervous energy coursing through me. She steps closer, her gaze unwavering as she gently lifts my chin with a firm yet gentle touch.

"Just trust me and open your mouth," she commands, her voice low and intimidating. I comply, my heart pounding in my chest as I anticipate what comes next. With each passing second, the tension between us thickens.

She takes a drag from her cigarette, her movements deliberate as she leans in closer, her breath warm against my skin. The anticipation builds, and then, with a swift motion, she exhales, blowing the smoke into my mouth, which sends shivers down my spine.

I inhale deeply, the taste of the smoke bitter and acrid on my tongue. A wave of revulsion washes over me, threatening to overwhelm my senses. Ms. Anderson watches me closely, her eyes alight with amusement as she takes in my reaction.
"It's disgusting, I know," she remarks, her voice laced with delight. "I'm surprised you're not coughing."

"I guess I have strong lungs or something," I say and find myself blushing at what just happened.

"I bet you do," she retorts, taking another drag from her cigarette. I'm rendered speechless, unable to tear my eyes away from her. She notices and asks, "did your mom never teach you that it's rude to stare?"

"She did, actually. But I just can't seem to help myself," I confess, meeting her eyes.

Her lips curl into a playful smirk. "Are you flirting with me, Emily?" she teases, a glint of amusement dancing in her eyes.

I steal a fleeting glance at her lips before boldly declaring, "Yes, I am."

"I'm way older than you," she points out, and I nod. "And I'm your teacher."

"I know, and I know. And I also know, I shouldn't even be out here, but here we are," I confess.

"Here we are, indeed," she agrees. "So, what are you going to do?" She questions.

"Nothing, it would be inappropriate, and you could face consequences." I say.

"So you think you're able to ignore everything, huh?" She asks and with a flick of her wrist, she casually tosses the cigarette butt to the ground, her gaze piercing through me as if searching for any cracks in my resolve.

"I will," I respond, my voice betraying the uncertainty within me. It's an attempt to convince myself as much as it is to reassure her. But deep down, I know the truth—I can't simply ignore this.

She raises an eyebrow, still wearing that playful smirk. "We'll see about that," she teases, walking back into the dimly lit interior of the building and leaving me behind.

• • •

The next morning, I wake up with a pounding headache. I'm not used to drinking, but after my encounter with Ms. Anderson, I needed a few drinks to unwind. She hasn't left my mind since yesterday, and it's starting to drive me crazy.

As I groggily rub my temples, and with a sigh, I drag myself out of bed and stumble toward the bathroom, hoping that a refreshing shower will help clear my mind.

Under the spray of hot water, I try to push aside thoughts of Ms. Anderson, but her image refuses to fade. Each memory of our encounter replays in my mind like a broken record, leaving me feeling both exhilarated and anxious. Even now I can still feel her breath on my skin and see the look in her eyes.

I quickly get dressed and make a decision to put yesterday behind me. Downstairs, Diva greets me enthusiastically as I prepare to head out. My parents are both off to work so that leaves just me.

My plan for the morning involves a trip into town to visit the bookstore. There are a few books I need to pick up for English class, and the titles have caught my interest so I want to purchase them.

Since my dad has taken the car, I opt to walk instead. I leave Diva at home, knowing she wouldn't be allowed inside the bookstore and not wanting to leave her tied up outside.

As I walk, I notice the first leaves beginning to transition into vibrant autumn hues. Autumn is my favourite time of the year and Halloween is for sure my favourite holiday. Watching Gilmore Girls and horror movies is definitely why I was put on this earth.

As I make my way into town, I catch sight of Jennifer, and my nerves kick in. I'm unsure of where we stand after our kiss yesterday. For me, it was just a friendly gesture, but I'm not so sure about her intentions.
We're both heading in the same direction, and as we both come to a stop in front of the bookstore, she notices me.

"Hey, Emily. How are you?" she asks, her voice tinged with nervousness.

"I'm great. How are you?" I question.

"I'm great too," she replies, her gaze drifting away without focusing on anything in particular, clearly avoiding eye contact. Deciding to break the awkward silence, I speak up.

"So, are you here to get books for English class too?" I ask, motioning towards the entrance of the bookstore. She follows my lead, nodding in agreement.

Once inside, she pulls me aside and begins, "I don't know if you remember, but I kissed you yesterday."

"I remember," I confirm.

"I'm sorry about that. I'm not sure what came over me. But I want to be clear—I'm not looking for any kind of relationship with you," she states solemnly, her expression serious. I can't help but laugh, catching her off guard with my unexpected reaction.

"Thank goodness," I chuckle, trying to contain my amusement. "No offence, but I'm relieved you said that because I'm not interested either." Another giggle escapes me, the tension dissipating like a weight lifted off my shoulders.

"So, we're good?" she asks, seeking confirmation.

"Yeah, we're good," I assure her, playfully bumping her shoulder as I pass by, a smile on my lips.

"Alright, so what's up with you and Ms. Anderson?" She asks as she stand beside me while I'm looking at some books.

"Nothing. Why'd you ask?" I respond, hoping she didn't see us outside yesterday.

"Well, after you went to get a drink, you never came back. I saw you sneak out with her a little later," she explains, leaning against the bookcase.

"She went out for a smoke and invited me to join her since we were in the middle of a conversation," I explain with a smile before returning my attention to the books.

"Okay, so there's nothing going on between you two?" she presses.

"No, not that I know of," I chuckle, walking to the other side of the bookcase.

"I've noticed the way she looks at you. She's definitely interested," she continues, following me as I turn around.

"How can you tell? We've only had her as our teacher for a week," I reply, attempting to appear nonchalant.

"You might not have noticed, but she steals glances at you during class. And whenever you speak, she hangs on your every word, like everything you say is magical or something," she observes with a chuckle, and I feel a flush creeping up my neck as I try to divert my attention to the books.

"Oh my gosh. You like her too," she exclaims excitedly, catching onto my reaction.

"No, absolutely not. That would be inappropriate," I quickly deny, hoping to brush off her speculation.

"It's alright, you don't have to confess to me. Just let me know when the wedding is, because she's definitely into you," she teases, winking before walking to the other side of the store.

I exhale a shaky breath and resume browsing through the books. After locating the ones required for school, I add a couple more that have caught my interest. Making my way to the checkout counter, I greet Flora with a warm smile.

"Hey, honey! How was your first week of school?" she questions as she scans the books and packs them into my bag.

"Surprisingly better than expected. I think this year might turn out to be enjoyable," I reply with a grin as I sling my bag over my shoulder.

"That great, sweetie! I told you it would be fine," She assures and smiles. "Don't forget that your shift starts earlier tomorrow."

"I won't. I'll see you tomorrow!" I bid farewell, waving to Jennifer as I exit the bookstore and make my way back home.

As I walk home, I appreciate the silence around me. Knowing Jennifer and I are in agreement feels good. But then my mind wanders back to Ms. Anderson, especially after what Jennifer mentioned. I never noticed Ms. Anderson's looks before, but now that I'm aware of them, I can't help feeling a warm sensation inside me. I had convinced myself that I could brush off these feelings if necessary, but now I'm starting to wonder if I might be falling for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.8K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
127K 2.9K 31
"I'm too old for you, pretty. Does that not cross your mind?" She whispered out but my back dropped on the bed, having her lean right over me. "I don...
295K 6K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
60.5K 2.3K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...