Phir Na Mile Gay Hum🍁Chapter...

By Autumn_writer2000

Humse dosti karni hai toh ek baat yaar rakhna Madam sir.... Dosti ki hai woh wajha kuch bhi Karishma Singh ko... More

Blur and Character Sketch
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6.
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap.15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
🌹Maha Episode- A🌹
🌹 Maha Episode-B 🌹
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
🌹Promo🌹
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Haseen Dilruba🌹 BONUS 🌹Majnu Singh
Promo
Chap 30
PROMO
chap 31
Chap 32
PROMO
Chap 33
Bonus
Chap 35- A
Chap 35- B
Chap 36
Chap 37.
Friday's Night Sneak Peek
PROMO.
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Aaj Raat
Chap 43
Chap 44
PROMO
Chap 45
Note
Sneak Peek
Maha Episode- A
Maha Episode-B
PROMO
Chap 46
Chap 47
Chap 48
🍁 Second Last 🍁
End Of Chapter One
An Announcement and Small Help
#Phirse Milege Hum
Thank You 🙏

Weekend Special

775 104 82
By Autumn_writer2000

🍁___________🍁🍁

Can you capture the essence of a first kiss in a single word? If you can, whisper it in my ear too!

A moment of vulnerability, intimacy, and connection, evoking the feelings of warmth, passion, a dangerous tale of love, soak into physical sensations, emotional intensity, and a sense of

fire burning the two souls under dazzling sky, making him true witness of those unsaid words that one can never bring in on her lips and one kept on screaming from eyes.

Their lips were perfectly dancing on the tunes of raindrops. Still giving the feel of a beautiful dream.

How exquisite those sinful lips are, expressing the untold story of corrupted desires filled with love and pain. The sudden intensity of their desires was a symphony of moans, offering them a fleeting glimpse of fallen angels.

Passionate meeting on those kisses, were silently narrating a tale of unspoken words, unafraid of the conclusion of those unsaid feelings.

They were lost in each other's tender touch when Haseena suddenly felt Karishma's lips cease their gentle caress.

Still holding Karishma's small face between her hands, Haseena gently pulled away.

Her eyes welled up with fresh tears as she gazed at Karishma, who had unknowingly fallen asleep, her face marked with traces of exhaustion and tear stains.

Song plays in bg

Aik Mein Hoon Yad Ha Teri, Aur Alam e Tanhai
Dard Diyaa Hain Itnay Tu Na, Jan Labhoo Tak Aii
Waqat Tharja Bas Do Pal Ko
Waqat Tharja Bas Do Pal Ko, Wo Milnay Ko Aii
Tera Ishq Jo Tari Hova
Ban ka Lahoo Jari Hova

🍁___________🍁

Haseena tenderly brings Karishma home and carefully lays her on the bed. She calls Malaika to help change Karishma's wet clothes, but Malaika refuses, stating,

"Urmila, hum yeh nafarmani nahi kar sakte. (because what HM knows who's her jaan in real 😛) Malaika sit near Karishma's foot side and while taking her shoes off, spoke,

Main inke surf shoes uthar sakti hoon. Lakin inko bina inki ijjazt ke main nahi chu sakti.

Ap inki patni hai aur us rishte se ab yeh apka haq hai aur apko he karna hoga.

Tab tak main apke liya kuch khaane aur peene ko le kar aati hoon aur apki kapare change kar li jiye. Sardi lag laye gayi apko bhi"

With that, Malaika leaves, leaving Haseena feeling concerned. Haseena then gazes at Karishma, and her eyes catch sight of a nuptial in the mirror. She picks it up, smiles, and gently kisses Karishma's forehead, apologizing for what she is about to do.

Haseena retrieves a towel and Karishma's clothes from the cupboard, turns off the lights, and proceeds to change Karishma's clothes before tucking her into bed. She then heads to the bathroom to freshen up.

After sometimes, Haseena
emerged from bathroom after having freshened up. As she comes out, her gaze fell upon Karishma, who was awake and leaning against the backrest of bed. Her gaze fell on Haseena and time seemed to stand still as their eyes met, locking in a moment of unspoken connection.

Memories flooded back to them both, of the spontaneous and passionate kiss they had shared, their first kiss.

It had been a moment that had changed everything between them, igniting a fire that neither of them could ignore.

Haseena's feet moved involuntarily towards Karishma, drawing closer with each step. As Karishma watched Haseena approach, her heart quickened with anticipation, feeling a rush of emotions at the proximity between them.

The silence between them was speak louder, the volume of their bond, their knotted relation and something worth fighting for.

Haseena sat beside Karishma, gently intertwining her hand with hers and resting her other hand on Karishma's cheek, all the while maintaining unbroken eye contact. With a soft tone, she broke the silence

" Mereko galat mat samjhna. Maine tujhe utna he chua hai. Jitna tere gaali kapde change kare ke liya zaruri tha "

" Kahe humko saafi de rahi ho tu? Hum maage hai ka tumse koi saafi?"

Karishma asked straight looking into Haseena's eyes.

" Haan par---"

Before Haseena could speak further, Karishma kept hand on Haseena's lips and making her shush, said

" Shh! Humne kaha na, humko koi saafi nahi chahiye aur, humne tumko bole thy na. Ke tumko hum par sare haq hai. Aur us haq se, agar tum humko din ki ujaale main bhi maar do gayi na. Toh hum uff tak nahi kare gay"

Haseena's eyes widened in shock as she listened to Karishma speak about death. Anger flared within her, prompting her to forcefully push Karishma's hand away from her lips and standing up reprimand,

" Yeh kya baketi kar rahi hai ap Karishma Singh? Yeh maare maarne ki baaton ke elawa bhi apko kuch aata hai ke nahi. Aur hum apko kyun maare gay? Pagal hai hum kya?

Kaha na humne apse kuch galat nahi kiya humne. Joh bhi kiya hai andhare main kiya hai. Apni hadd main reha kar kiya hai. Toh phir----"

Haseena, overcome with emotion, attempts to flee before succumbing to her feelings and revealing something she had not intended to share in her vulnerable state.

However, Karishma intervenes, gently holding her hand and guiding her gaze towards her. Cupping Haseena's face and tenderly wiping away her tears, Karishma speaks,

" Jab tumko pata hai ke tumne kuch galat nahi kiya. Toh phir kahe ro rahi ho tum? Aur itna kahe tumko bura lag raha hai?

Ek na ek din sab ko he jaana hai. Aur ama suno tum yeh rona band karo..Hum kahe na ke tumne kuch galat nahi kiya aur na he kar sakti ho toh phir kahe yeh ansu, huh?

Tumne joh bhi kiya hai majboori main kiya. Humko andhare main rakh ke kiya. Toh phir yeh ansu kahe baha rahi ho? Mat ro, humko acha nahi lagta, Urmila ji"

Karishma chided stressing on Urmila ji while harshly wiping tears from her cheeks.

As Karishma's words resonated in the air, a brief yet intense emotional connection formed between them, their eyes locking in a moment of shared vulnerability.

Haseena couldn't shake the feeling that Karishma's words weren't just meant for the current situation, but rather a reflection of the lie she had been living.

The weight of keeping Karishma in the dark for the sake of her duties weighed heavily on Haseena, sending a shiver down her spine as fear gripped her soul.

As Haseena's mind raced with fear and guilt, she couldn't shake the thought of the day when Karishma would inevitably discover the truth about her deception regarding Urmila.

The weight of her actions bore down on her, causing a shiver to run down her spine as she contemplated the repercussions of her lies. Not only had she deceived Karishma about Urmila, but she had also cast doubt on Karishma's sincerity and trust in their relationship.

The looming confrontation filled Haseena with dread, knowing that the truth would soon come to light and potentially shatter the fragile bond between them.

Urmila was about to speak something but before she could. Malaika knocking at the door walked in with dinner tray.

" Karishma madam, khaana kha li jiye"

Malaika said placing the dinner tray on table and leaves from there.

" Ao, khaana ka lo. Tumne subha se kuch nahi khaya."

Karishma said caressing Urmila cheek and was about to step away but Urmila held her hand and said,

" Phele meri baat sun."

" Ama, phele kuch kha lo. Phir tumko he toh suna hai. Theek hai aur humko na bohat zayada wala bhook laga hai. Is liya tum khaana lagao aur hum fresh ho kar aate hai. Theek hai?"

Karishma said patting on Urmila's cheek. Urmila unwilling nodded and let Karishma go for now but she has to ask Karishma that do she really finds no mistake of hers.

After sometimes Karishma comes getting fresh and seeing Urmila waiting for her for dinner. She marches to her and sitting beside her asked her to have her dinner.

The dinner was silent but their eyes were speaking the volume of their tale of vulnerability.

Karishma looked at Haseena when Haseena forward a morsel towards Krishma to have it from her hand. Karishma without throwing any tantrums, silently have it from Haseena's hand and this surprised Haseena and in mind she concluded that definitely something is wrong with Karishma.

" Urmila, agar hum tumse kuch maageye toh kya tum humko do gayi?"

Karishma asked bringing the unknown silence that is eating her raw from inside

Haseena look at Karishma and seeing her worried tries to lighten her mood in Urmila's style.

" Kyun? Chume ke baad meri Haseen jawani bhi chahiye tereko"

Urmila said in teasing tone while pinching Karishma on her cheek.

Karishma recall their first kiss and looking away struggles for explanation but nothing comes out of her mouth but a lone layer of tear from her eyes said, what she could never.

" Hum itni ghirne hue nahi hai. Jitna tum humko samjti hoon"

Karishma said looking at Haseena with hurtful gaze and left the room.

" Karishma Singh"

Haseena muttered and goes behind Karishma Singh to study room.

" Chatak chandni meri baat sun."

" Please abhi ke liya yaha se chali jao."

A plead comes from Karishma mouth. Haseena felt bad for once again becoming the reason of her, love pain and apologising from Karishma, requested her,

" Mere sawal ka jawab toh de dey. Phir main chali jaiye gayi"

Karishma looked back at Urmila and seeing tears in Urmila's eyes. She fisted her fingers angrily and yelled,

" Kya hai?"

" Tujhe sach main aisa lagta hai ke maine kuch galat nahi kiya?"

Urmila asked sobbing but this wasn't a urgency of Urmila but the inner fear of Haseena Malik is inquiring to know what will happen the day, she will come in front of her as, her madam sir.

Karishma walked to Haseena and angrily pulling her close to her, replied,

" Galat kiye hote toh tumko lagta hai ke hum, tumko yun apne kareeb aaney dete, huh? Topa hai kya hum? Joh kisi ko bhi apne kareeb aane dete, Urmila ji "

Karishma said smiling caressing Urmila's cheek. Haseena gets irk listening Urmila's name from Karishma's mouth. Though Urmila is her version of lie, but still both Urmila and Haseena are pole apart for each other and it was not Urmila, but it was and is Haseena Malik, who has fallen for her junior.

" Haan pata hai mereko ko. Ke tu yun kisi ko apne kareeb nahi aane deti. Aur mereko bhi toh apni madam sir ke wajha se kareeb ane deti hai. Haina?"

Urmila inquired, but it was Haseena's inner voice questioning who her beloved was allowing to get so intimately close her employer or Urmila herself.

In a swift motion, Karishma twisted Urmila's hand behind her back, drawing her near and burying her face in Urmila's hair. With a husky tone, she whispered,

" Nahi, Urmila ji, aisa nahi hai. Karishma Singh hai hum aur hum sirf unko he apne kareeb aane dete hai. Joh sirf Karishma Singh ka hota hai."

Urmila looked at Karishma and seeing intensity flaming in Karishma's naked eyes. She tries to pull herself away from Karishma before she burns her but nor her body deines and so as Karishma's eyes warned her.

Karishma looked at Haseena deeply and while caressing her cheek gently, whispered,

" Humne toh tumne, tumhare sawal ka jawab de diya. Ab tum bhi humko woh de do. Joh humko chahiye"

" Kya? Kya chahiye apko?"

Haseena asked shuddering under the intense touch of Karishma Singh.

"Sirf ek din ke liya kya tum, madam sir ban sakti ho?"

Karishma asked gently stroking Haseena's hair.

" Ek din ke liya? Main toh har roj ban rahi hai na, teri woh Haseen Dilruba"

Urmila said still shudder under the gaze and touch of Karishma.

" Haan lakin humko humari madam sir chahiye. SHO Haseena Malik, woh Haseena Malik jis se hum pheli bar mile thy.

Jis ney humko jeena sikha tha. Woh Haseena Malik, jis ney is pathar jaise dil main jajbaat bhar ke, isko phir se dharkana sikha diya tha.

Bol Urmila, kya humko tumhari zindagi ke sirf no ghante mil sakte hai. Jis main hum tumne madam sir ke jaise mil sakey aur woh har ek pal, us pheli mulaqat ke jaise jee sakye.

Bolo Urmila ji, do gayi na pal. Jis main humko jeena hai woh ek, ek, ek pal, SHO Haseena Malik ke sath. Please Urmila ji. Bus jeena hai humko apni madam sir ke sath.

Karishma sobbed digging her face in Haseena's crook and sentionally nuzzling in her swan like crook, whispered,

Bus ek din ke liya, ek raat ke liya woh surat ban jao.

Jis ke liye hum aab tak zinda hai

Phir badale main humari jaan ban lena

Hum haste hue teri duniya se chale jaiye gay

🍁____________🍁

The next morning, Haseena was getting ready in her room when Karishma knocked at the door.

" Madam sir"

" Chatak Chandni aa ja"

Haseena turned to Karishma, standing before her in her full uniform, and playfully remarked,

"Haan, dekh ek dam mast baithi hai mere pe teri Haseen Dilruba ki wardi. Kabhi kabhi toh aisa lagta hai, main he Haseena Malik hai"

Urmila said with a giggle. However, her laughter faded as Karishma approached her dangerously close and responded,

"Jab wardi asli ho, toh sab asli lagta hai. Haan, par kuch toh hai joh jach nahi raha yaha."

Karishma's gaze traveled from head to toe as she scrutinized Haseena. Startled, Haseena checked herself in the mirror and inquired,

"Kya?"

Karishma, holding a necklace draped around Haseena's neck, insisted, "Is ko nikhal do." As she moved to remove it, Haseena stopped her, questioning her actions. Karishma asserted,

"Ama, tum Haseena Malik ho aur Haseena Malik yeh sab nahi phenti."

Despite Karishma's persistence, Haseena defended,

"Haseena Malik nahi phenti par ek patni phenti hai."

This statement triggered Karishma's anger, leading her to push Haseena against the wall and demand the necklace back as a symbol of her role as a wife.

Karishma's forceful actions left Haseena in shock, questioning her decision to comply with Karishma Singh's wishes the previous night.

As Haseena reflected on the situation, she wondered if she had made a mistake by agreeing with Karishma. The tension between them lingered, leaving Haseena uncert
ain about the consequences of their confrontation.

" Theek hai, abhi toh hum apko jaane dete hai. Lakin thaane main toh humara he raaj chale wala hai. Ap se apna mangalsutar bhi wapis le gay aur apki yeh joh zid haina.

Isko bhi SHO Haseena Malik ko bohat ache se line par Lena aata hai. SI Karishma Singh.

🍁___________🍁

music plays in bg

As SHO Haseena Malik twirled her baton, she entered the station where Karishma was already present. Their eyes locked, reminiscing about their first encounter. Moving closer, Karishma halted at a respectful two feet distance and professionally saluted, saying,

"Jai Hind, madam sir, SI Karishma Singh reporting."

Haseena removed her glasses, noticing the same coolness in Karishma's voice and eyes. She reciprocated the greeting and inquired,

"Jai Hind, SI Karishma Singh. Aur yeh baki ka staff kaha hai. Dekh nahi raha?"

Karishma smiled and looking away responded,

"Madam sir, woh sab chuti par hai aaj. Pushpa ji ko Kanpur jaana tha. Cheehat ki ama ayi hui hai aur Santu apne ghar gayi hai."

"Aur Billu? Woh kaha hai?"

Haseena asked, looking inside Billu Nivas.

"Usko humne kisi kaam se bahir bhaja hai," Karishma told. Haseena looked back at Karishma and, looking keenly, said,

"Strange, sab ko ek sath he kahin na kahin jaana tha. Karishma Singh ap sach bol rahi haina?"

Haseena inquired as she was not getting satisfied with Karishma's response.

"Kahe? Apko hum par shaq hai ke humne unko kahin gayab karwa diya hai?"

Karishma asked straight, looking into Haseena's eyes.

"Hum ap par shaq nahi kar rahy, Karishma Singh. Hum bus pooch rahy hai,"

Haseena told, rubbing her forehead.

"Lakin apki aakhne toh humesha hum par shaq ki nazare se he dekhti hai. Kahe? Hum apko chor lagte hai,"

Karishma chided, fisting her fingers.

"Karishma Singh ap baat ko kaha se kaha le kar ja rahi hai. Aur please yeh subha subha hum apse ladna nahi chahte,"

Haseena said, trying to march to her cabin but stopped listening to Karishma Singh.

"Hum kaha ki kaha le ja rahy hai ke ap hai joh hum aaj bhi shaq karti hai. Do saal hoge hai lakin apka hum par ab bhi bharosa nahi hua,"

Karishma retorted back.

"Bharosa he karte hai hum ap Karishma Singh. Lakin jab apki harkaate he shaq karne wali ho. Toh is main humara kya kasoor hai,"

Haseena rebuked.

"Karsoor apke jajbaaton ka hai madam sir. Joh humesha us insaan par bharosa karta aya hai. Jis ney apko humesha dard he diya hai,"

Karishma responded and Haseena rebuked

"Toh ab bhi kuch kam nahi hai. Jab se humari zindagi main ayi hai humara jeena harama kiya hua hai apne"

"Humne apka kiya hua hai ke ap ney hum par apni senior hone ka dhos jamaati rehti hai ap," Karishma replied.

"Haan aur jaise ap toh humare sare orders follow karti haina. Itni lambi toh apki height nahi hai jitni apki nafarmaniyon ki list hai humare pass,"

Haseena said gritting her teeth. Karishma yelled,

"Height par mat jaiye ap, madam sir. Hum bata rahy hai apko,"

"Acha hum toh jaise gay apki 5 foot height par kya kar gayi ap? Aur zara tameez se baat ki jiye. Senior hai hum apke,"

Haseena chided making Karishma more furious 

"Haan bus yeh baat bol kar humko chup rara leti hai ap,"

Karishma replied, looking away. Haseena suppressed her smile, feeling alive to have a banter with her SI Karishma Singh.

"Haan aur ap toh kaise humari sari baatein maan leti hai,"

Haseena said, also looking away. Karishma glared her and stated

"Humko apse baat he nahi karni,"

"Haan toh jayie na. Humko bhi apse baat karne ke liya maare nahi jaa rahy. Hum apne cabin main jaa rahy hai. Koi case ayi toh bola li jiye ga,"

Haseena replied, marching to her cabin. But then turning to Karishma Singh, both burst into laughter.

In between laughs, Karishma looked at Haseena's laughing face, and her eyes welled up. Haseena noticed this and cupped Karishma's face, gently caressing it, asking,

"Sab theek haina, Karishma Singh?"

Karishma shook her head and replied,

"Ji, madam sir ab sab theek hai."

Haseena gave her a smile, and then both crossed each other's path. SHO Haseena Malik marched to her cabin and took her SHO seat, where Karishma Singh took her SI seat. Taking their positions, both exchanged a look.

"Toh phir madam sir shuru karne. Jajbaaton aur Laaton ka khele,"

Karishma Singh said, looking into Haseena's eyes.

"SI Karishma Singh, woh Jazbaat hota hai,"

Haseena corrected her.Karishma shook her head and said,

"Ji, madam sir."

Inside the cabin, Haseena Malik was feeling alive to sit on her SHO chair after months.

"Sach main apni pechaan wapis pas kar kitna acha lag raha hai humne. Aisa lag raha hai jaise kisi murdaye main jaan phuke diya ho,"

Haseena ruminated, caressing her desk and nameplate.

When Karishma's voice echoed in her ears,

"Madam sir, murdaye main jaan nahi phuka jaata. Uska antimsaansar karte hai."

Haseena Malik gets startled and looked at Karishma Singh, who was standing at the doorsteps holding a file in hand.

"Apko sunaiye diya humne joh kaha?"

Haseena asked, stretching her brow.

Karishma Singh, taking permission, walked in and stood beside Haseena Malik, saying,

"Ab itna roj se soche gayi toh koi bhi sun le gana, madam sir."

Stressing on 'madam sir,' Karishma turned to leave but
Haseena stood up from her chair and leaning back against table demanded her niputal back,

" Humara mangalustar humne wapis dijiye."

" Sham main lauta de gay."

Karishma told and again tries to leave but Haseena commanded her strickly,

" Apne suna nahi Karishma Singh ke humne apse ka kaha. Humara mangalustar ap humne wapis dejiye."

This time Karishma Singh without looking back at Haseena told,

" Kahe itna chik chik kar rahi hai, madam sir bola na ke lauta de gay. Apka mangalustar. Abhi uska zarurat nahi hai"

" Karishma Singh, that's an order. Humara mangalustar humne wapis dijiye woh bhi abhi ke abhi"

Karishma Singh turned to Haseena Malik and having smile on her face told,

" Yeh toh ab apko sham ko he mile ga, madam sir. Aur haan humari nafarmaniyon ki list main yeh ek aur add kar dijiye ga. Jai Hind, madam sir hum beat routine par jaa rahy hai"

" Karishma Singh"

🍁__________🍁

On the farmhouse, a helicopter gracefully descended from the sky, landing smoothly on the helipad. As the dust settled, Maharani Ji emerged from the chopper, exuding an aura of power and authority.

Meanwhile, Karishma Singh, clad in her police uniform, reclined casually on her bike, one foot crossed over the other, a sly smirk playing on her lips.

Behind her sleek black shades, she observed Maharani Ji with a mix of emotion.

She gets down from her bike and began approching towards Maharani ji and it felt as, though fire was meeting the storm. Karishma stopped, maintaining a two-foot distance from Maharani ji, causing a pang of hurt to flicker across Maharani ji's face.

" Jihone ney apko chalna sikhiya, aaj unke pass aane ke liya. Apke kadam kyun rukh gaya, Arshu"

" Shama chahta hai hum apse Maharani ji. Lakin hum ek aam se jantaa hai aur ap Jhodpur ki Maharani ji hai aur-----"

Maharani ji interrupted Karishma Singh in-between and angrily pulling Karishma close to her said angrily,

" Aur ap usi raaje ke Rajkumari hai."

Maharani ji, with a commanding presence, pulled Karishma close and issued a stern order, her voice laced with authority,

"Take off your shades."

The intensity in her tone left no room for argument as Karishma Singh felt the weight of Maharani ji's gaze bearing down on her, compelling her to comply with the directive.

A shiver cascades down Karishma's spine, a sensation so profound that it seems as though if there is anyone on this earth born to evoke such a reaction with just a single glance, it is none other than Maharani Kayama Singh Rajput.

She quickly lowered her head, a sense of foreboding creeping over her as Karishma slowly removed her sunglasses. Revealing her eyes filled with tears, a mixture of pain and happiness shone through in the face of Maharani ji's unwavering command.

As tears welled up in Karishma's eyes, Maharani ji reacted swiftly, enveloping her in a comforting embrace. With a soothing tone, Maharani ji cooed,

"Aww, Arshu nahi. I am sorry baby. I love you, my baby."

Karishma Singh, tears streaming down her face, sought solace in her mother's embrace, lifting her arms to return the hug.

However, a haunting memory flashed before her eyes, causing them to turn bloodshot with anger.

As she gazed at Maharani ji, a sense of remorse washed over her, and before she could utter another word, she whispered softly,

"I am sorry too, Maharani ji."

With a swift movement, Karishma snapped her fingers beneath Maharani ji's neck, causing her to faint.

🍁___________🍁

" Sir, humne kuch samjh nahi aa raha. ACP Naina kal se pata nahi kaha hai."

Haseena was taken aback when she informed Bakshi sir over the phone and was shocked by his response.

" Sir yeh ap ka keha rahy hai? Karishma Singh ko kaise pata hoga ke ACP Naina kaha hai. Humne apko bataya na ke humara kidnap ho gaya tha kal aur Karishma Singh ney he humne bacha tha. Ap aise kaise.

Ji sir hum poochte hai unse ke woh kal humara ghar kya lene gayi thi. Ji sir. Jai Hind"

Haseena ended the call and stretching her brow mumbled,

" Karishma Singh kya kiya hai apne. Agar sach main in sab ke peeche ap hui toh humko chhod gay nahi"

Haseena reacted by slamming her hand on the table upon hearing the sound of Karishma's bike. She emerged from her cabin to find Karishma Singh confidently striding in. Haseena then crossed her arms and questioned Karishma.

" Kaha thi ap sara din?"

"Madam sir, hum bata kar toh gaya thy ke hum beat par ja rahy hai"

Karishma told pocketing her bike keys

" Hum aaj ki baat kar rahy Karishma Singh, hum kal raat ki baat kar rahy hai. Ap humara ghar gayi thi, Nainn se mile aur us ke baad woh kaha gayi.

Kisi ko bhi nahi pata and, what a coincidence is it? Sab ke sab ek sath he gayab hai"

Haseena inquired marching close to Karishma.

" Haan toh? Humko ka poochu rahi hai. Hum thodi na maare hai apki Nainn ko"

Karishma casually mentioned to Haseena as she passed by, but Haseena firmly grabbed her and spoke sternly.

" Karishma Singh, hum mazak ke mood main nahi hai. Answer me damn it. Nainn kaha hai?"

Karishma deadly come close to Haseena and spoke,

" Maare diya hai hum unsko."

" Karishma Singh"

Haseena gets sacred. Karishma laughed loudly and said,

" Ama, madam sir, kahe dar tahi hai. Hum toh bus mazak kar rahy thy. Humko sach main nahi pata unke bare main"

" Karishma Singh, dekhiye jhoot nahi bole. CCTv main apko waha dekha gaya hai. Dekhiye hum sab sach sach bata dijiye ke Nainn kaha hai. Warna apke liya acha nahi hoga. Hum bata rahy hai apko."

Haseena warned her deadly. Karishma smiled and said,

" Haan toh hum darte hai kisi se ka. Aur madam sir hum par shaq karne se acha hai. Ap jaa kar apna kaam kijiye aur humne bhi karne dijiye. Waise bhi thaane koi nahi hai, sab humko de dekhna pad raha hai."

" Hum ap par shaq nahi kar rahy, Karishma Singh. Hum apke bhaale ke liya he bol raha hai. Please sab sach bata dijiye humne"

Haseena told walking behind Karishma.

" Haan ap hum par shaq kaha kar rahi hai. Apko toh yakeen hai ke is sab taante ke peeche hum he hai. Aur is he liya ap yeh sab kar rahi hai humare sath"

Karishma glanced at Haseena and made a statement. Haseena fell silent, fearing that their charade might be unraveling.

" Hum apne cabin main jaa rahy hai"

Haseena spoke before walking back to her cabin. Meanwhile, Karishma, wearing a disgruntled expression, sat down in her chair with a fiery glare in her eyes.

" Paka, Karishma Singh ney kuch kiya hai. Yeh jis tarah humse baat  rahi hai. Kahin inko humara sach bata toh nahi chal gaya?

Nahi agar aisa hota? Toh inhone ney abhi tak humne taane maar maar kar he maar deti. Lakin yeh kal raat Nainn ke ghar par kyun thi. Kahin sach main toh Karishma Singh he woh Behrupiya nahi?"

Haseena Malik's thoughts raced as she recalled the vow she had made that day, sending a shiver down her spine

She swallowed hard and glanced back at Karishma Singh, who sat at her desk, smirking and toying with Haseena's mangalsutra.

A sense of unease washed over Haseena as she felt someone's gaze on her, a feeling of impending danger creeping in.

Locking eyes with Karishma, who continued to fiddle with her mangalsutra, Haseena's anger flared up, prompting her to abruptly end the call. With determination, she strode over to Karishma and chided on her,

" Karishma Singh, mangalustar hai koi khele ki cheez nahi hai"

As Haseena uttered those words, she snatched it from Karishma's hand, only to have it break, leaving Haseena in shock.

" Yeh kya kiya apne, Karishma Singh"

Haseena yelled on Karishma Singh.

" Madam sir, humne kya kiya? Joh bhi kiya apne kiya. Hum toh bus chup chap yaha baith kar khel rahy thy aur ap----"

" Hum kya Karishma Singh? Ap main kisi cheezo ko bhi le kar koi jazbaat hai bhi ke nahi? Itna time hoga humne saat main lakin aaj bhi ap waise ki waise hai."

Haseena retorted picking them the beats of her niputal.

" Ama, ek mangalustar ke liya ap humko Kitna kahe suna rahi hai. Toot gaya toh toot gaya. Hum apko aise hazara khareed de gay"

Karishma spoke calmly, eliciting a sharp glare from Haseena. Rising to her feet, Haseena grabbed Karishma by the collar and said,

" Har cheez khareed nahi jaati Karishma Singh. Apke liya yeh sirf apki kaalayi ( wrist) ka style hoga ( Haseena said pointing at Karishma's wrist where she has tied her niputal) lakin humare liya yeh ek eshaas hai. Lakin apko in sab jazbaaton ka eshaason ki kaha pata. Ap toh aaj bhi woh Karishma Singh hai, jisko jazbaat bhi kisi bandook ka naam lagta hai"

Karishma glanced at Haseena, poised to speak, but halted as the alarm suddenly rang. Haseena observed Karishma as she displayed the time on her phone and then said,

" Time khatam hoga apke naata ka,madam sir. Jaiye Urmila ji, madam sir ka wardi utaar kar, Urmila Mahdev Mahtre ke avatar main wapis aa jiye. Humka bahir wait kar rahy hai "

Saying this Karishma Singh walked from there leaving Haseena puzzled.

" Yeh humse kya keha kar chali gayi"

Haseena hurriedly chased after Karishma to confront her about discovering her lies, only to be taken aback by the sight before her. Karishma Singh was leaning casually against a brand new sports car.

" Ama yeh kya wardi main aagayi ho. Jao kuch acha phen kar ao aur woh apne neeli peele parde na phene aana. Joh yaar"

Karishma escorted Haseena into the police station and requested her to wear a pink saree.

"Ama o, Rajkumari ji waha kaha khade khade dekh rahi hai. Chaliye ayi ab yaha. Apko aaj Lucknow ki sher karate hai"

Karishma called out, opening the passenger door of the car for Haseena. When Haseena hesitated, Karishma approached her and delicately took her hand, leading her to the car.

With grace, she helped Haseena into the car seat like a princess. Taking the driver's seat, Karishma then said

" Chalye, Urmila ji?"

" Yeh sab yeh kya kar rahi hai. Humko inke irade kuch thy nahi lag rahy"

Haseena felt a sense of dread as she observed the smile on Karishma's face. As Karishma glanced at Haseena while driving, she began to speak.

" Ama daro maat, hum tumko maarne ke liya thodi na le ja rahy hai"

Haseena suddenly turned her gaze towards Karishma, who, avoiding eye contact, focused on the road ahead and said,

" Ama aaj joh tumne, madam sir hone ka joh natak kar ke humko sakoon diya na. Us ke badale hum tumko tumhara haq ki har khushiya dene ja rahy hai, Urmila ji aur kasam se natak karne main tumne toh Pushpa ji ko bhi peeche chodd diya. Bohat bhadiya"

Haseena observed Karishma's sarcastic expression but chose to remain silent.

"Mujhe tujhe kuch kehna hai,"

Haseena stated, placing her hand on Karishma's. Karishma, in response, held onto Haseena's hand, intertwining their fingers, and replied,

" Abhi nahi, abhi hum drive kar rahy hai. Aisa kuch mat bol dena ke hum seedha gadi kahin thook de aur phir tunko lage ke humne tumko maar diya.

Is liya chup raho aur humko bus jeena hai tumhare sath, tumhare liye"

Karishma gently intertwined their hands and led Haseena to a bustling food street. She ordered two cups of tea and a variety of street food for both of them to enjoy.

As they sat together, Haseena couldn't help but gaze at Karishma in wonder. Suddenly, Karishma approached her, knelt down with a smile, and said something that warmed Haseena's heart.

" Yeh lo Urmila ji, tufaan ke mausam main apki gharma gharam chai aur yeh apke pakaorey, Chaat, pani puri, vada pav aur yeh meete main tumhare favourite rasgulle" 

" Tere dimagh main kuch chal raha haina?"

Haseena curiously asked, catching Karishma's attention. Karishma smiled back at Haseena and gestured for her to sit on the car bonnet.

" Dimagh main nahi humare dil main bohat kuch chal raha hai"

Karishma expressed with a grin. With that, she playfully fed Haseena a pani puri, surprising her. As Haseena was taken aback, Karishma began indulging in the street food herself, leaving Haseena pleasantly surprised by her spontaneous and caring gesture.

" Yeh kya kar rahi hai. Aaj se phele toh inhone ney yeh bahir ka kuch nahi khaya. Aur aaj. Khuda yeh kya kar rahi hai"

" Karishma, yeh tu kya kar rahi hai? Tu mirchi nahi khaati toh phir kyun ka rahi hai"

Haseena politely attempted to take the pani puri plate from Karishma, noticing her face turning red.

She tries to make Karishma drink water but the throwing the water away yelled,

" Tumko humara chinta karne ka zarurat nahi hai"

Karishma continued to enjoy her meal with pain and even encouraged Haseena to join in the delicious experience.

" Chal bus mereko aur nahi khaana chal ab ghar"

Haseena told dragging Karishma with her.

" Nahi abhi hum tumko shopping par le kar jaiye gay"

Karishma confidently drove to the mall, despite Haseena's protests. Upon entering, Karishma kindly encouraged Haseena to pick out things she liked, but Haseena politely refused,

" Nahi chahiye mereko kuch bhi. Toh chal yaha sa."

" Ama aise kaise, aaj hum bohat khush hai. Tum nahi logi toh hum apni pasand ka diliye gay tumko chalo humare sath"

Karishma told and dragged Haseena to every shop and there was no ladies shop left from were Karishma didn't buy anything for Haseena.

" Arey tu pagal hogi hai. Kyun paise barbad kar rahi hai. Bus kar yeh pagalpan"

Haseena yelled that everyone gave her a look.

" Ama kya kar rahi ho? Kahe humari aur apni izzat ka churan kar rahi ho. Aur paise ka kya hai. Yaha zindagi barbad ho jaata hai. Tumko in paiso ka parwa hai."

Karishma's eyes lit up with excitement as she spotted an orange saree on a mannequin. Memories of the day she saw Haseena in a similar saree flooded her mind.

She gently let go of Haseena's hand, walked into the shop, and lovingly caressed the saree before asking the shopkeeper to pack it for her.

Karishma emerged from the shop with a smile on her face, clutching a bag in her hand as she excitedly shared the news with Haseena.

" Chalo tumko tumhare ghar le kar chalte hai"

Karishma held Haseena's hand firmly and instructed the guard to bring all the items home.

Haseena looked on in astonishment as Karishma's actions surprised her even more when the car came to a stop in front of a grand, imposing house.

Haseena looked at the house in surprise, admiring its beautiful decorations with flowers and lights, and asked about it.

" Chatak chandni, tu yeh mujhe kaha humne kaha le kar ayi hai. Aur yeh kisi ka ghar hai?"

" Sab tumhara hai"

Karishma told smiling. She gets on her knees and having rose in-between lips and dimond ring in hand spoke,

Aaj hum tumko khud par haq dena chahte hai

Tere aagosh main sari raat

Khud ko gawan chahta hai

" Tell me wifey, will you make me yours, tonight?"

🍁___________🍁

Precap

Kahani suno mujhe Pyaar hua tha

"My need and my home is your embrace, hide me them until my size coffin is not ready !"

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 2.2K 5
"Humne kabhi suna tha ki khuda faristo ko Zameen pe bheja karte hai Tum mile toh maano yakeen sa ho gya" said a girl and smashed her lips against hi...
12.3K 1.1K 46
Yeh story "Kareena" friendship per hai... Madamsir or Karishma Singh ki dosti per ke kaisey woh aik dosrey ke lye apni jaan dey bhi sakti han or kisi...
6K 517 19
Mere saare vaade vaade reh Gaye aadhe Hai kasoor kya, Hai kasoor kya, Jeet ke bhi haare haare ... Khwaab yeh bichare yeh fitoor kya yeh fitoor kya ...
111K 9.4K 129
Rahat milti hai tere bahon mein ane se lekin jab bahon ko hi beriyo se bandh diya jaye toh kaha milegi rahat......... . . . . . . Meri jeene ki khawa...