KAYAMATH

Від Namswrites

I love you. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.... ♾️♾️ If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to... Більше

Authors note
Character's sketch
Main characters
Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
ABOUT ME AND KAYAMATH
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

39 3 2
Від Namswrites

By the time Milind reached Hasan uncle's house, the weather had changed a lot. And the wind was blowing strongly, but without worrying about it, he drives hard and reaches Hasan uncle's house.

After going there, he gets stunned after seeing the scene there. He sees that Aunt Delafruz's head is badly hurt and she is also bleeding. And, some random boy was beating Hasan uncle and some boys were sitting and laughing.

Milind's anger reaches its limit after seeing this scene. He quickly gets down from the bike and angrily goes towards the boy, grabs his collar and throws him aside and pushes him away from Hasan uncle and starts checking the uncle to see if he is seriously injured. By then Aunty Delafrose also came there.

Seeing all this, Raman wonders who has guts come to stop him. Raman's rest friends come and lift Raman from the ground.

Raman :- 'are mujhe chodo aur us harami ko pakdo, usaki mujh par haath uthaane ki himmat kaise huyi.
Hey, leave me and catch that bastard, how dare he lay a hand on me.

On hearing this, Raman's goons friends attack Milind. By then Milind's other friends Avinash, Ali, and Rajeev also arrive. Seeing Milind alone dealing with so many boys, everyone goes to Milind and starts beating those boys.

Seeing so much fighting, there is a lot of commotion there. Then aunty woke up and started examining Hasan. By then Hasan uncle had lost his senses. Aunty Delafrose tries to bring him to his senses.

Raman also goes there and starts fighting with Milind. And he says to him, why can't you mind your own business ? Child, go and do your work.

kyon kisi ke phate mein taang ada raha hai bachhe jaakar apana kaam kar.

MILIND :- You understand that this is my work, I have taken up the task of curing someone like you. How dare you raise your hand on Hasan uncle. You will definitely be punished for this.

MILIND :- 'tu samajh le yahi kaam hai mera, tere jaise ko theek karane ka beeda utha rakha hai maine. Teri himmat kaise huyi hasan uncle par haath uthaane ki. tujhe iski saza to jaroor milegi.

Saying this Milind gives a strong punch to Raman. Raman falls down after being punched.

Then Avinash says. "If you do such despicable acts, you will be beaten like this".

aisi giri huyi harakaten karega to aise hi maar khaega.

By now Raman had suffered a lot of beatings and was seeing his friends also being beaten.

Raman realizes that he will not be able to stand in front of Milind And thought 'if I don't get the car today then how can I show my face to Baap ji? He slowly goes to Hasan uncle and takes out his knife and places it on Hasan uncle's neck and calls out to Milind. Milind stops beating and looks at Raman and he sees that makes his blood boils.

"I very kindly convinced the old man to hand over the car to me. But this old man did not agree. Now let me tell you the consequences of messing with me.
You don't know who my father is, I'll tell you right now. If I haven't made your life living hell then my name is also not Raman Baghela.

'iss buddhe ko bade pyaar se samajhaaya tha ki gaadi mere havaale kar de. lekin ye nahi maana. Ab main batata hun mujhse ulajhne ka natija kya hai' Tu jaanta nahin mera baap kaun hai tujhe Bhi agar Teri jindagi narak nahin bana di na Maine to Mera naam bhi Raman baghela nhi.

Seeing Raman's madness, Aunt Delafruez gets scared that Raman might do something to Hassan. She goes to Milind and says do something.

Milind tells Raman to "put down the knife peacefully." Hasan uncle was already half dead, he was not even able to stand properly. Milind feels very bad for Hasan uncle.

Seeing Milind standing quietly, Raman feels that Milind is scared and this is the right opportunity to drive him away from here. He asks him to leave from here. And asks to leave them in their condition. Seeing Milind retreating, Raman gets very excited and out of excitement the knife in his hand hits uncle's neck and blood starts flowing from there. Seeing blood coming out of her neck, Aunt Delafruz screams and starts fainting. Seeing all this, Milind runs towards Raman and strangulates him.

Raman loosens his grip on Hassan and tries to free Raman's hand from his neck. By then all Milind's friends catch Hasan uncle and Delafruez. Milind's eyes blazed with fury as he locked his gaze on Raman, sending a shiver down his spine. With fear gripping his heart. Raman made a desperate attempt to flee.

By then Milind has lost his temper, but Milind chased after him relentlessly. Despite Raman's successful attempt to evade Milind's clutches. his panicked state, Raman constantly glanced over his shoulder, afraid that Milind might catch him. Amidst the chaos, he failed to notice the car approaching from ahead, and before he could react, he collided with it with a forceful impact.

There was so much chaos happening that no one could understand anything. Suddenly, the sky opened up, rain pouring down in torrents, mirroring the turmoil unfolding below.

The sudden turn of events leaves everyone stunned into silence, as they reel from the gravity of the situation. Gazes shift from Raman lying motionless on the ground to Milind and his friends, their faces reflecting a mix of shock and regret at the unintended consequences of their actions.

___________________________________

The little panchi was looking sadly at the rain outside her window, although she liked the rain but she was feeling something strange today.

After her father returned from the office, his health suddenly deteriorated. But so that no one gets worried, he did not tell anything to anyone.

The panchi's favorite food "chutti dal bhat Ane osaman" was prepared for dinner tonight, "Ek Sachi Vaat Kahu Garam Garam Chutti Dal Bhaat Ane Osaman Is Equal To Swarganu Anand".
Let me say one true thing, hot hot chhuti dal bhaat ane osman is equal to heavenly bliss.

So she was very happy. But before everyone can enjoy the meal, Inder's condition worsens and the doctor has to be called to the house. She had never seen her father falling ill, that is why she was very scared to see this condition of her father.

Then suddenly he hears the sound of many people in the house as if someone is calling her father. Clutching her doll tightly, she comes out of her bedroom to see who has come? She comes out and sees Alok uncle, aunty and many others have come to the hall. And maa told them that it was still too late at night. I feel very sad to see Alok uncle and aunty crying.

They are nice people but I don't know why my maa is talking to them like this. Maybe that's why dad is ill. she thinks in her mind.

They requested to meet Saheb ji just once. But Premlata doesn't listen to anyone. At this moment she was looking like a negative character from a typical Hindi serial. Who tortures and oppresses poor and destitute people.

But her heart knows that no matter what anyone thinks, right now her husband is in dire need of rest. She knows that when her husband comes to know about this tomorrow morning, he will be very angry.

But right now nothing else matters compared to her husband's health. She sticks to her word and asks him to come tomorrow morning. They go away from there unwillingly.

After everyone leaves, Premlata turns and sees her daughter Panchhi standing there, She asks the panchi what she is doing. you should sleep now. But the panchi say that she is scared and cannot even sleep. So Premlata takes her to her bedroom and tries to make her sleep. The panchi feels safe in its mother's embrace and soon gets lost in its dream world.

Next day in the morning :-

The morning arrives with the melodious chirping of birds, casting a serene atmosphere. Inder's health has improved since yesterday, and he sits down for breakfast with his wife Premlata and daughter Panchi.

Premlata inquires about the doctor's diagnosis regarding Inder's health, expressing concern over not being allowed in the room during the doctor's visit. Inder reassures her that there's nothing to worry about, which is why he didn't summon her inside. He explains that Panchi was alone in the house, and her safety was his priority, hence he discouraged her from coming.

Premlata's admiration and respect for her husband deepens as she realizes how he always shields their family from every hardship, especially their daughter.

Just then, Alok and the others who had visited the previous day arrived. Surprised to see them so early, Inder asks for the reason behind their visit.

Alok reveals that the police arrested Milind and his friends yesterday. Inder is taken aback by this shocking news and demands to know the details. Mishra ji recounts the events of the previous day, explaining how Milind discovered someone attacking Uncle Hassan and rushed to help, resulting in an accident involving one of the assailants.

With the help of bystanders, Milind rushed the injured individuals to the hospital, but the police arrived and arrested him and his friends. Also he said that they also came  here yesterday but Premlata Malkin had instructed them to come the next day, so they arrived today.

This news distresses everyone deeply. Shanti reveals that they also went to the police station yesterday, but their pleas fell on deaf ears, and they were turned away. She expresses her fear for their children's safety, knowing they are still so young and have their whole lives ahead of them. She implores Inder to protect their children.

The atmosphere is heavy with worry, evident from the worn expressions and disheveled appearances of everyone present. A testament to their sleepless night and the turmoil they faced. They all arrived in the same clothes they wore yesterday.

Parents are naturally concerned about their sons, who are now detained at the police station. In an attempt to reassure everyone, Inder proposes that they all go to the police station together to inquire about the situation and offer support to their children. The tension in the air is palpable as they prepare to face the unknown fate awaiting Milind and his friends.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.9K 444 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...
276K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
195K 15.9K 23
~ꗥ❀ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫....𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞." ❀ꗥ~ Amrita Kaushik "Why don't you just leave me alone?" A 24 year old woman, with lot of...