FINDING LOVE THROUGH HIS LONL...

By rmjkjin006

Kim namjoon a high school student alone in this world here struggling with difficulties of life and studies... More

PROLOGUE ......
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER- 10

CHAPTER - 8

86 14 2
By rmjkjin006

In afternoon 2PM  at bangatan house .

Suga came downstairs . He was home today dressed in his comfy clothes he came down and sat on couch but hissed cause something poked his bottom .

He stood up and looked down at couch and saw a chain he picked it up and examined it . His eyes landed on the silver koala and he remembered about his koala .it's same which he gave him. 

Eagerly he flipped it around and what he saw shocked him .
The letter koya and shooky were engraved at the back . The same words and same handwriting his handwriting .

Means it was his joonie last night his koya .

" Jimin , Jimin ." Suga yelled  and Jimin came out of kitchen .

" What happened baby ? Why are you yelling ?" He saw Suga standing there looking at him with teary eyes.

" Jimin - Jimin the boy last night....... It was my joonie Jimin. It was my koya .
Look-" he showed it to jimin and Jimin was shocked too cause Suga told him that he gave a koya chain to his joonie with Shooky and koya engraved behind it .

"- I was having felling that he is my joonie . Look he is I found him Jimin. I found him ." Suga hugged Jimin tightly.

" Yes , yoogiah you did. "

" I am gonna go and bring him 10 years long distance is enough now I can't take this anyomore. I will ask jin hyung for his address and gonna bring him here . " Suga said excitedly .

" Yoongiah it past 2 he must be at his shift at the cafe . So you should go there. "

" Yeah, I am gonna go now . Shooky is coming koya ." Suga took his car keys and dashed out .

::

Other side with nj .

It had been hours since nj is wondering to find a cheap palce to live in . He had been wondering since morning.  His head wound is making him dizzy and the fact that he hadn't eaten anything since morning is not making it  any better .

Maybe it's 2 or 3 in the afternoon . He is in north Seoul right now. Whereas the cafe and his school is in East Seoul. His luck isn't giving him anything better.

He don't want to spend the saved up money to buy something cause maybe if he get's place and they demand advance then he must keep the money saved he is going towards a cheap apartment complex in north Seoul right now maybe he can get a place .

But his bad luck there is no place in there too. Maybe he should go to the cafe and can stay at the back room for tonight.  He was about turn around to go back when he remembered .

" Shit I forgot the cafe is closed today and aunty hana is out of city today . So she isn't the option too. She will be back day after tomorrow. Till then what will I do."he mumbeled to himself defeated.

He knew no one in this city except kai ,mr. Kim,mrs. hana and her daughter mica . Kai is out of country . He don't where know mr. Kim lives . He doesn't remember the place much from yesterday night and he don't have his no. to contact him.  Mrs. Hana and mica are out of city .

He has no one to go for now . The thought of it made him tear up.
He thought to go back to east Seoul well not before trying some more time . He looked up at the sky . The sky was cloudy today. Maybe it's gonna rain .

He sighed and wiped a few tears that managed to get out of his eyes and resumed his search .

::

Suga parked his car outside the moonlight cafe and got out . He frowned when he saw the closed sign hanging on door .

" Well it's closed today. He must be home . Let's call jin hyung and ask joonie's address ."

He dialed jin's number and waited for him to pick up.

" Hello yoongi."

" Hey jin hyung , can you tell me nj's address the boy from last night ."

" Yes but why ."

" I will tell you everything later on but tell me his address first . "

" Yeah it's Wang apartments in the ............ His lives on the 3rd floor. "

" Okay bye . Call Jimin he will tell you everything . Now I gotta go bye."

" Bye but -"

Jin couldn't complete his words before that yoongi hanged up .

Jin quickly called Jimin to ask what's going on. 

" Hey Jimin Suga just asked nj's address what's going on."

Jimin explained everything to jin .

" Okay I am coming ."

Jin hanged up and sped off to their house .

::

Suga reached outside the complex but he got confused when he saw that a few people were standing outside and people were taking out the furniture from the building and a building destroyer was standing there too.

He moved towards the building to go in but mr. Wang stopped him .

" Hey mr. Where are you going ?"

" I am going there to meet someone."

" There is no one inside everyone left already."

" What do you mean evryone left and no one is there . I am here for nj he must be home ." Suga was confused.

" I sold this building . And I had asked evryone to vacant their rooms . Everyone did. Namjoon also left in the morning taking his things ."

" What do you mean he left ? Where did he go?"

" I don't know. Maybe he is searching for any palce to stay right now. I don't know where he went . There is no relative of his in this city ."

" Do you have his phone number ? "

" No he doesn't have a mobile phone."

Suga just went away from there towards his car .He sat on the driver's seat.

" Joonie left he has no one to go means he is wondering alone in this big city by himself . I gotta find him fast ." He sped off to his house .

::
At bangtan house .

Jin, Jimin , jk, tae , Jackson were sitting there in the leaving waiting for Suga .

Suga entred the house alone and tensed .

" Yoongiah why are alone where is nj?" Jin asked.

" Hyung. He -" Suga told everything and he was on verge of crying when he finished.

" He he is alone out there. Anything can happen to him . We have to find him fast. "

" Jk find nj's photo from school data base and circulate in our circle ask them to keep an eye on every station . Specially check the trains for deague or illsan.maybe he leaves for there in case." Suga ordered jk got to work . He found his photo and there people got to work .

" Well it's evening already soon it will be night . We must search the area with cheap motels and aprtment complexes. There are many in north ."
Jin suggested

" Jk you tae Jimin go check all the apartment complex in north and Jackson, jin hyung and I will go check the motels . After that we gotta meet near the school okay . Any update contact us ." Suga said and they rushed out of the house .

Two cars speedily left the house .

It was night time . Black clouds covering  the sky thunder was roaring
. The both search parties got to end near the school with nothing .

They all got out with displeased faces .
Their mans said that they checked and are still checking every train but their is no sign of nj .

"Dammit ." Suga banged his fist on the car bonut.

" We found nothing we nearly searched half of Seoul every train station but nothing. Where he could go ?" Suga pinched his bridge of nose.

" Mrs. Hana " jin suddenly said .

" Why didn't I thought first he must have gone there . She is the owner of the cafe and nj have a great bonding with her. Maybe he went to her house.?"

" Yes he can. -" Suga turnes to jk" -jk."

" On it ." Jk already was typing on his phone.

" Got it it's two blocks ahead the back ally." Jk said Hana's address .

When jk finished they started getting in cars to go to Hana's house in hopes to find nj.when they started the car a rain drop fell on the front mirror and soon it was raining when they left from there.

::

It was preety late in the night maybe 10 pm. When nj got back in the east with no hopes. He was on the way towards mrs. Hana's house. There is a little run down storage beside her house which is always open. He thought to spend the night there.
That's When he felt it ' rain drops'.

It was going to rain he was near the back alley and there was a shade .
" Let's sleep tonight here. We will see in the morning." It was raining.

He quickly got under the shade and sat on the bench he pulled his duffel bag beside him on the seat and held the school bag in his lap.
looking at the rain .

Half and hour later the rain came to stop. Little drizzling here and there.
He was almost drifting off when a man came out of no where and snatched his duffel bag and ran itno the back alley.

" Hey" nj shot up from the seat and he chased behind the man his bag slipped from his hands but he still chased the man. His money and everything was in the bag . But by
the end of the alley the man was out of site.

He sighed and turned back deafeated  to go back and pick his school bag up but he noticed 3 mans approaching him.

He just thought they are passerbye and he started going ahead.  But one of them blocked his way.

" Please sir you areblocking my way ." Nj paleaded.

" Why so much hurry baby. Let's have some fun with us . Come on." The man said griping nj's wrist .

He yanked his hand trying to get away from them. But the grip was strong. Slowly the three big mans surrounded nj.

" Please - please let me go." Nj pleaded while crying.

" Don't cry baby you will enjoy it. Come ." He said dragging nj in the dark  and isolated croner of the alley.

"  N-no please please let me go ." Nj thrashed in his hold but the man yanked on nj's wrist and threw him on the gound .

Nj was trapped between the wall and the mans. They were coming near him .

It was really his worst day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.3K 41
The feared mafia, V, needs his money back. Instead, he finds a precious gem who has no clue about the dangers of the world. V takes what he wants and...
144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
531K 22.5K 53
Mafia au, where Taehyung is sweet sensitive nurse, who works in the emergency room. One night he ends up batching up dark, tall and handsome male, w...