Time

_illusion_arts_20

an alternative version of adopting a demon during the portal where Adora ends up in She-Ra Illusion's world Еще

bio
portal
Do I know you?
Saphira
Change
The sea gate 2/3
the sea gate 3/3
corrupted nightmare
Edit
system failure 1/2
memes!
system failure 2/2
picnic
Illucho
save her
More memes
concerned Echo
in the shadows of mystacor 1/3
in the shadows of mystacor 2/3
an
in the shadows of mystacor 3/3
an:
nightmare
an:velocity ref + og Illusion with She-Ra Illusion
I need you
hugs
fic art
Fight
princess prom 1/2
Princess Prom 2/2
velocity
accurate
wip
illusion ref
Art
illusion updated ref
owl house au
night dreams
no princess left behind
art
Something's wrong
Dreaming
battle of Bright moon 1/2
battle of Bright moon 2/2
some art
familiar
red
Claw marks

The sea gate 1/3

18 2 8
_illusion_arts_20

An:feel free to ask questions about the story :)

No Pov:

Adora left her room in brightmoon and entered the council room.

Spinerella, Netossa, a guard, Glimmer, Illusion, and Bow were already seated around a table. Angella sits on a fancy chair higher than all the rest.

Adora sat next to Illusion who was showing Glimmer how she transformed the sword into a arm band.

"How did you learn that?"Glimmer asked Illusion smiling.

"Oh Adora taught me"Illusion said gesturing at Adora.

Glimmer stared at Adora slightly before smiling.

Bow and Glimmer were beginning to trust her.

"Council, we're looking for plans to strengthen our defenses against the Horde. Who would like to go first?"Angella asked.

Glimmer's hand shot up.

" Me, me, me. Me. Me, me."she said.

Angella sighs.

"Who besides Glimmer would like to go first?"Angella said sighing.

Glimmer stands.

"Mom-- Uh, eugh, your majesty. You should let me, Bow, Illusion and obviously now Adora continue our princess recruitment mission. If we can form a new Princess Alliance, The Rebellion would actually stand a chance for once."Glimmer said.

"The princesses withdrew from the last alliance. They chose to focus on protecting their own lands."Angella said.

'so they are going to see mermista then 'Adora thought in her head'which means they'll be up against Catra and the version of myself in this world'

Adora shuddered remembering what happened and at the thought of what her version looked like here.

"So, are we supposed to just... give up? Please, let me try. All I'm proposing is a diplomatic mission."Glimmer asked.

"So, what do you propose?"Angella sighed.

Glimmer activates a holographic map of Etheria.

"Anyone approaching Bright Moon by sea needs to pass through the Salineas Sea Gate. It's controlled by Mermista now that her father's retired. With her on our side, the Rebellion could control the seas. We NEED this alliance with her, Mom."Glimmer said pleading

Arrows appear on the map as Glimmer talks to illustrate her point. After she finishes talking, the map vanishes.

"The journey is treacherous, Glimmer. I'm not sure."Angella said worriedly.

"Don't worry, Mom. With She-Ra, we can conquer anything."Glimmer said gesturing at Illusion"and technically two counting Adora"

"And, uh, we're also gonna need a boat."Illusion said planning with her hands.

Adora remembered this and giggles,that means they'll be meeting Seahawk soon.

"With She-Ra and a boat, we can conquer anything."Glimmer said groaning.

"Aaaaand an experienced sea captain."Bow said.

Glimmer makes an annoyed yell.

" With She-Ra, a boat, and an experienced sea captain,"Glimmer said through gritted teeth." we can conquer anything."

" Very well."Angella said agreeing.

Glimmer gasps.

" Yes!"Glimmer smiled happily.

Glimmer teleports to kiss Angella and hugs her.

"I mean it, Glimmer. No violence, and no collateral damage."Angella said staring at the four.

Glimmer teleports between Bow, Illusion and Adora, throwing her hands over them.

"Thanks, Mom, you won't regret it."Glimmer said as they teleported.

Glimmer teleported the group outside

"So how are we getting to Salineas"Bow asked.

"I know"Illusion smiled.

"saphira" Illusion called out as the large blue dragon landed.

"Ready when you are" she said gently as she sat on Saphira's saddle.

The group sat on saphira's back.

"Ready"Illusion said as they took off as Adora glimmer and Bow held on for dear life.

Timeskip

There are many flying boats outside a building on a cliff

Illusion Bow, Adora, and Glimmer entered the building.

Various Etherians are cheering, drinking, making deals, and playing cards.

Illusion ,Bow, Adora, and Glimmer are at the entrance. Bow looks excited.

"This is so cool. Seaworthy is just like I imagined it. Everyone here looks like a real pirate!"Bow smiled.

"That is because they are"Adora smiled making Bow smiled more.

Adora remembered where Seahawk was but was unsure if she should show them.

"Focus, Bow. We're just here to find a sea captain."Glimmer said.

"No pirates?"

"No pirates."

Bow sadly arrred

"None of these people look qualified to sail a ship."Illusion said shrugging her shoulders.

Adora stayed close to illusion,She had been here before but illusion hadn't,She didn't want her getting hurt.

Glimmer goes up to the bar.

"Excuse me."Glimmer asked the bartender.

Glimmer chuckles.as a muscular lady tends to the bar with short hair and an anchor tattoo.

"Er, we're looking for a sea captain to take us to Salineas."Glimmer asked.

The lady points to two Etherians arm wrestling, surrounded by spectators. Adora saw Sea Hawk wins the match.

"I won. Drinks all around. Put it on my friend here's tab."Sea hawk said boasting.

Adora sighed.

She forgot her was a bit of a jerk in the beginning.

The trio approach him nervously.

"Uh, "Glimmer chuckles nervously"hiiii. We were told you're a sea captain?

"I am the one and only Sea Hawk."He said happily.

Sea Hawk jumps up onto the table.

"Has my reputation preceded me?"he asked.

"Your name is Sea Hawk? That's the coolest name I've ever heard!"Bow said in awe.

Glimmer and Sea Hawk sit at the table.

"Captain Sea Hawk, we're interviewing potential captains to take us to Salineas. Would you like to apply for the position?"Glimmer asked.

" Apply for the position? I am the one only Sea Hawk. I'm offer only."Seahawk said.

Adora puts her hands on the table but illusion beat her too it.

" Okay. Just because "Sea" is in your name, doesn't tell us anything about your ACTUAL qualifications."Illusion said angrily the sword armband glinted in the low light as she made gestures.

Adora's heart swelled with pride as she could see parts of her own illusion coming through.

Sea Hawk stands, putting his hands on the table and matching illusion's pose.

"Qualifications? I once ran the 50-klick Galebreath Gauntlet in less than 20 klicks. I maneuvered the straits of Serpentine with nary a chip in the paint of my bow. My shanties are considered so desirable, that sirens fling THEMSELVES into the sea at the sound of them. And because I can tell you're wondering, my mustache is... naturally shiny."Sea hawk said gesturing at himself.

Bow leans in to look at Sea Hawk's mustache.

" It IS shiny. You're hired."Bow smiled.

Glimmer elbows Bow aside and pushes in front of him.

"Whoa, there, kids. What makes you think you can afford me?"Sea hawk asked.

"I assure you, Captain Sea Hawk, money is no object."Glimmer said as Sea Hawk hands Glimmer a folded piece of paper.

"Behold my fee."

Glimmer opens the paper, gasps, and closes it again.

"Money might be an object. You know what, fine. We'll just find ANOTHER sea captain."Glimmer said being sure to enunciate 'another'

" Good luck with that. You won't find another soul who knows the treacherous route to Salineas as well as I do. I brave it often to visit my close personal friend, Princess Mermista."Sea hawk said.

"You know her?"Glimmer gasps.

"Uh do I?"

Adora laughs, slamming her hand down on the table. She sits down and holds her other arm up.

She was kind of fed up with sea hawk now.

Illusion watched curiously at what Adora was doing.

"Okay, well, here's the deal. We go one round, winner takes all. You win, we leave you alone. I win, you take us to Salineas. At no cost."Adora said Smirking.

"That's a terrible deal. But I am undefeated at arm wrestling. Let me show you how it's done, lassie."sea hawk said Smirking back.

They grunt furiously as they arm wrestle.

"Go Adoraaaa, put him in the dirt."Illusion cheered clapping her hands.

"This is so dumb."Glimmer groaned.

"Ha! Is this the best you've got? I once beat a Tyrosaur with biceps the size of my head in an arm-wrestling match that lasted two weeks."Sea hawk said through gritted teeth.

Adora shoves his hand onto the table.

"Ha!"Adora laughed.

" Yeah!"Bow said as helaughs, illusion high fived Adora and Adora caught her in a headlock and ruffled her hair up.

"Well, truth be told, I let you win so as to, ahem, boost your confidence. "Sea hawk said before he clears throat" I've been wanting to go to Salineas anyway. "He hops over the table to their side.

"Come on, kids, with me! Forward to adventure!"

Timeskip.

At sea, Sea Hawk's ship

Sea Hawk gestures widely at his ship.

" Welcome aboard The Dragon's Daughter...III."he said.

"What happened to The Dragon's Daughters I and II?"Illusion asked as Adora sat in thought.

Should she warn them of what's to come.

About the horde.

"Tragically, they went down in flames..."Sea hawk said dramatically.

" How did that happen?"Bow asked.

" I set them on fire."sea hawk said shamelessly as she leaps to the front of the bow and points ahead.

" ADVENTURE!"

Illusion turns to Adora and Glimmer, quietly.

" Are we sure about this guy?"Illusion asked.

" He just needs to get us there."Glimmer said quietly.

Adora felt bad about that but all she wanted to do was protect illusion but illusion could turn into She-Ra here but still Adora would protect her even from the other version of herself.

"You'll of course be expected to earn your keep by helping out around the ship. Never fear I will teach you everything you need to know...in shanty form!"Seahawk begins to vocalize.

"Oooooh--!"he spots Bow tightening a rope knot and hops to him, ending his singing.

" --What are you doing?"

"Oh. I noticed your mainsail wasn't secured, so I fixed it."bow replied.

"Tying proper knots is a task that takes years to master... You did these just now?!"Sea hawk asked.

" Yes!"bow said.

" Sea Hawk is impressed with my knots! This is the best day of my life!"bow thought happily.

"Excellent work."Seahawk said as he places hand on Bow's shoulder.

"Even if it is just beginner's luck..."

He walks to Glimmer.

"We'll also need to set a lookout."he slams himself down to sit next to Glimmer, half-leaning on her and she grunts in surprise.

"Come on, Sparkle,"sea hawk said as Glimmer groans in annoyance.

" we'll sing a shanty duet and I'll show you how to climb the ratlines..."he begins vocalizing.

"Ooooooh--!"

Glimmer teleports to the crow's nest and Sea Hawk gasps, falling back a little against the railing.

"Wait, how did she--"

" I unfurled the jib."Adora smiled as Illusion helped saphira move some boxes.

"By yourself?"sea hawk said sputtering.

" Not even a sailor as experienced as...me could do that."

Adora smirked in mock realization.

" Oh, so what you're saying is"Adora gasps slightly; smugly" I'm better at this than you are?"

Glimmer teleports next to Adora; smugly

" And the name is Glimmer."

Illusion fist bumps Adora as she walks past holding some rope.

"Well, you are a strangely overqualified crew. ...What do you even need old Sea Hawk for?"Sea hawk said sadly.

Illusion looked upset and Adora looked down.

Illusion's hurt expression made her heart swell sadly, maybe that was a little far.

Glimmer was holding her hand out.

"Your map?"

Sea Hawk's shirt rustles as he digs for the map and hands it to Glimmer; Glimmer teleports back to the crow's nest.

" Can we focus on our super important mission, here? More sailing, less shanty-ing."Glimmer yelled.

Sea Hawk pouts; then happily smiles.

"Of course, Shimmer! A top secret mission from the Queen! I'll get you there straight away. I'm as excited to see my dearest Mermista as"he enunciates"I know she is to see me."

Glimmer shouts angrily.

"My name is Glimmer--!"

Sea Hawk cuts her off by singing.

"Oooooooh!"

Sea Hawk's Shanty begins.

I'm Sea Hawk, I am, I am

If you're looking for adventure, then I am your man

If you want to ride / On the waves of deepest blue

Through perilous winds / Then I got you

Some say I'm a hero / Some say I'm a man!

What I know for sure is / I'm Sea Hawk, I am, I am!

Bow plays the violin as Sea Hawk laughs and says "Adventure."

The Shanty ends; Time passes, and there are metal creaking noises as a ship graveyard comes into view; Glimmer looks down at the map and the paper flutters.

Saphira's head raises as she growls.

"Something feels wrong"Illusion said as Adora stood next to her protectively.

She forgot about the sea serpent.

"Illusion's right,Something's wrong... According to the map, we're way off-course."Glimmer said.

Glimmer looks down at Adora and Sea Hawk grunting on the deck as they arm-wrestle, Bow and illusion cheering them on from the side

Bow was cheering as was illusion.

"WHOO! Yeah, let's go! Go, Adora. Yeah!"Illusion and Bow yelled.

Adora smirked at this as her heart swelled with pride for illusion.

Adora slammed Sea Hawk's fist against the crate; cheers.

"Ha! Yes!"

Sea Hawk gruffs, frustrated.

"Best three out of five!"he smiled.

Glimmer teleports next to them, slamming her hands on the crate.

" No! No more arm-wrestling. I spotted a ship graveyard in the distance and we're heading straight for it."

a low bellow sounds as a silhouetted figure swims beneath the ship making saphira stand up and growl.

" Is anyone worried about this?!

A booming crash is heard and Glimmer screams in surprise while the ship shakes

Glimmer looked nervous.

"What was that?!"

"Aha! We're here."sea hawk said triumphantly.

A crash booms again, wood creaking, and the ship shaking causes the crew to yelp and fall over; Glimmer, Bow, and Sea Hawk all go to look over the side of the ship, and Glimmer gasps; a serpent surfaces under the ship and rocks it, causing them all to fall back and shout; waves crash as the ship lands back into the water and they all get back up.

Illusion gasps at the serpent and turns the arm band back to the sword.

"The Serpent of the Sea. I knew he'd be lurking in these waters."Sea hawk boasted.

"Wait, you brought us here on purpose?!"Glimmer growled agitated.

Glimmer and Bow scream as the serpent jumps out of the water and rocks the ship again.

Adora protected illusion from some of the debris.

" You see, I don't just provide sea transport."

Bow grunts as Sea Hawk pulls him.

"I give you a tale to tell your friends!"he pulls Bow and Glimmer to his sides.

"Come on, crew. We're in for a harrowing ADVENTURE!"

The serpent bursts from the ocean roaring, water crashing in its wake.

" For the Honor of Grayskull!"Illusion yelled as Adora looked at Illusion's She-Ra form again noticing the differences.

Illusion began running toward the bow, panting; voice trills.

"Waaatch thiiiiis!"she yelled excitedly as Adora watched her with saphira.

She-Ra leaps from the ship toward the monster, lifting her sword and shouting; she grunts and her sword clangs as she slams down and cracks the serpent's teeth; the monster roars and hisses as it slinks down under the surface, She-Ra yelling and water crashing.

"Is that a normal thing she does?"Sea hawk asked.

"Yeah. It takes some getting used to."bow said.

Adora began missing her sword,she wanted to turn into She-Ra again but she would have to wait, maybe her sword would turn up.

Illusion bursts to the surface.

"Got it!"the serpent drags her back under making Adora worried.

" Wait, no--!"

Glimmer quietly speaks, but gets louder and angrier.

"Let me get this straight. You steered us into a giant sea serpent just so you could, what, show off?!"Glimmer yelled.

Sea Hawk starts normally, then increases volume, upset.

"That was the plan, until your tall friend there STOLE my THUNDER!"he yelled.

Glimmer was angered.

"Unbelievable. We're trying to save Etheria and all you care about is whether we're impressed with you?! I need this mission to go right"she shields her head, leaning down onto the railing; muffled.

"or my mom will never give me another one!"

She Takes a sharp breath in, then exhales a slight groan, standing back straight; quietly simmering.

"Just get us to Salineas. You've wasted enough of our time."

Illusion surfaced, water splashing, giving a thumbs up; happily making Adora sigh in relief.

"Okay! Now, I got it."she chuckles.

" We're all good."

"illusion--! Get in the boat!"Glimmer yelled agitated.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

63 3 3
A She-Ra role swap fan fiction (Any fan art used in this doesn't belong to me) (I do not own She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, the characters or t...
86.2K 3.2K 32
This She-Ra fanfiction takes place just after the end of the last episode. I want to explore the relationship between Catra and Adora, how they'll le...
130K 4.7K 65
- 𝑿 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 - "𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒖𝒉?" Y/n L/n. A girl who had e...
9.7K 708 7
Cale adopts three kittens! OR Cale unknowingly adopts Panther Tribe!Soos.