Desire | Kim SeokJin

By captain_botha

How must the best life look like? : being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loya... More

Intro :)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part I6
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 2I
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75

Part 62

20 5 7
By captain_botha

"Hobi h-hyung." Jungkook called some minutes after Richard and MinYeong left.

Man was really strong. After getting so many hits he was still conscious and maybe being inspired by Jin he acted to faint too.

He thought they would actually be killing him but who knew the plan?

He used his leg to reach Hobi's who was a little far.

"Hyung!" Jungkook felt Hobi's eyeballs moving from side to side under the lids and the next moment, with a frown, he opened his eyes.

"ow-" he groaned feeling the immense pain on the back of his head and then seeing Jungkook's state his eyes widened to double.

"Jungkook!"

"Shh! Don't make noise."

"what the actual fu-"

"tell me one thing." Jungkook said in a low voice and Hobi waited for him to ask. "Jimin hyung didn't call you right?"

"huh?"

"did Jimin hyung call you before these happened?" He asked closing his eyes trying to bear with the pain.

"He d-did but-"

Jungkook sighed hearing him.

"Kook, you don't look good. We've to do something quickly.. Where's the phone? We gotta to contact others ASAP."

"I don't have it. Kang MinYeong.. He already took it and also called Namjoon hyung.... He's surely planning on bringing them here so we can't let that happen. We gotta get out...on our own before it's too late." he said taking deep breaths between his words.

Hobi looked at him worriedly and then looked down at the rope tied around his wrist and another one around his waist.

Taking advantage of his flexibility, he flipped his hand and reached for the knot and in some moments he opened it.

Sookyung entered the house with Jin, who was wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Auntyyy" Ella got up leaving Jinhee behind and ran to her as Jin mived aside. "thank you so much."

Sookyung shook her head. "no, thanks to you two."

Jin smiled looking down.

"I really don't wanna exist." A voice from behind and they all looked back at Jinhee who was sitting there resting her face over her palm.

"Oh no Jimin-ie don't say that." Sookyung said.

"Jimin-ie?" Jin asked being confused.

"yes?" She asked.

"Oh no sh-" Ella murmured knowing it was time to throw another tantrum of truth.

"You know what Park Jimin? This is the first time after my parents passed away I'm feeling like this. I never thought Jin would be such a guy. I believed he was one of the gentlest guys but what he did to me?" Eunseo said placing another card over Jimin's while he listened to her carefully. "... He was one of my best friends!"

Jimin already figured out what the heck was happening and he was in a big shock as well but trying to keep it up with Eunseo he tried to stay calm but tears were in his eyes too.

She was silent staring at the last card she placed.

"Yoon Eunseo?"

She slowly raised her head.

"d-don't take me wrong..." he said getting up and stood in front of her as she stared at him innocently. "can you stand up?" and she did, still with the confused look on her face.

And the next moment, She found herself in his arms.

"J-Jim-"

"Shh.. I don't know if you need this.. But.. Just stay like this for some seconds." he closed his eyes. "everything will be alright."

She didn't say anything and just left a heavy sigh as warm tears rolled down from her eyes.

She needed it too. A warm embrace and some words that could comfort her.

"Jin hyung.." Jimin started again. "You don't know anything that happened Eunseo." he said and Eunseo pulled away.

"are you gonna praise him like everyone else now too?"

He shook his head. "No, listen to me Eunseo... Please give him a chance to explain too... Don't you think he had a reason to hide himself from ya'll?"

"Jimin plea-"

"Please Eunseo.. Just imagine yourself at his place. How'd you feel if you didn't get the scope to speak?.. Please.. Everyone has their own reasons to do something. Try to understand him too. Just the way you lost your friend years ago, he did too. Nit only a friend. He lost his whole family.. After all these fourteen years I've spent with him, I know what kind of a person he is. He's better than any of my friends... " he held her shoulders gently. "He took care of us like a mother would and he still does, even though we were just strangers at first. So how can you think he's a bad guy while you all were his family?... I know how it feels to loose family. It wasn't easy for him to stay without you. He literally talked about you guys everyday just-" he stopped suddenly. "Yoon Eunseo..." she looked at him with her teary eyes. "Hyung.. Hyung couldn't find you because.."

'should I tell her?' he asked himself.

"because?" she asked. Her voice was cracking.

"nothing... Y-Yoon Eunseo? Listen to me.. Please be strong. You have no idea of what the heck is going on. Please forgive him... I beg you! He's not in a good condition. My hyung.. Our lives are messed up!" this time he let his tears fall.

"Jimin... What do I do?.." 

"I'm telling you Yoon Eunseo.. There's still time left. Please don't hurt my friend. Everything's gonna be ok.. Just go.. To your best friend.." he said the last few words in a low voice. 
"take your time Eunseo. I'm not forcing you. I'm just... " he stayed silent for a while. "I'll leave now.. Take some rest. You can talk to him tomorrow." he said and turned around to leave.

But feeling himself being held back, he looked back and saw her holding his wrist as she said, "wait.. Just stay here for some minutes more..."

Jin's phone rang as he was going to answer Sookyung. "Just a minute." he said and accepted the call and went a little far.

"Hello Namjoon?"

"Hyung.. We're done..."

"wh-what happened?"

"Richard Brown just called me after Kang MinYeong... They took Hobi hyung and Jungkook doesn't look good. They literally beat the fuck out of him! What are we gonna do!?" Namjoon restlessly walked from here to there in his room not caring about his health even after Iseul asked him to not move much.

"fuck!" Jin cursed under his breath.

"what happened?" Sookyung asked approaching him seeing his worried face.

He got startled for a moment and said, "Uh.. Nothing mom just some problems from work."

"oh.. Take your time then."

["Mom?"]

"but he was just with us some times ago... What about the phone?" he asked ignoring his question.

"I can't call. What if they're just with him?"

"oh..right."

"why are you so much in a chill mood? They literally ruined Jungkook's face! It's all bloody! Think something, we've to find them."

"calm down! We can't just suddenly take a step. They for sure have plans. Gather everyone first.. Oh right you can't go. Then just stay there. We're coming. Don't do anything on your own." he said and cut the call.

As he turned around, he frowned seeing Jimin coming down and realized Jinhee was also there suddenly.

"where did you come from?" Jin asked.

"From my home." Jimin said.

"where's Eunseo?"

"Sleeping. She seems much tired."

"let's go." he said out of nowhere.

"where?"

"to Namjoon."

"where are you going already?" Ella asked.

"Something happened. We gotta go."

"is everything ok?" Sookyung asked.

"No.. Nothing's ok. Everything's messed up. We have to hurry. I'll explain everything later. I'm really sorry." Jin said and held Jimin's hand and started walking out.

"wait." Jimin said stopping. "Are you staying here?" he asked Jinhee turning around.

"Yes she is. You guys go." Ella said.

"Ella please take care of everything and explain things to everyone. I'm really sorry something very important came up."

He was about to start walking again but suddenly stopped and ran to Sookyung and hugged her as she looked at him in worry.

"I'll be back soon. Please keep Eunseo in guard."

"Jin.. Can you clearly tell me what happened?"

"I will. But got no time now. If I delay them something unpleasant may happen there." he said and backed away and ran out holding Jimin.

"But what happened?" Jimin asked as they got in the car.

"Call Yoongi and ask him to reach there ASAP."

Jimin didn't ask anything further and did what he was asked to do.

If I write 500 words a day then it 1500 for 3 days...

So don't complain and just read!

Ik this park is totally messed up just as my mind.

Maybe I'll edit it more when I get time but for now I'm way to lazy to dance- I mean write.

Oh and if you see an author calling you Bij (except for me ofc) just throw some 🩴 in her comment section. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 148 22
He was cold and restricted, but she made it through, became his close friend. Does she have feelings for him? Her boss? Maybe... Does he have feelin...
128K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
9.7K 412 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
3.2K 208 18
He's gullible and naive, easy to deceived He's once a water conqueror, now water is his conqueror He's too sweet, too kind for this world He's an alc...