•HAITUS• Sanscest OneShots (A...

By jesa1ca

(This book used to be called "How I became Geno" but i changed it to it's current name) this is my first stor... More

A/N
Requests open
no motivation
happy (late) birthday to Outer!
Happy Birthday Ink!
A/N
memes from the internet
Jealousy - KillerMare Fluff (Part 1)
A/N
Happy Birthday to Fresh! 🎉🎂
A/N
Another quick A/N

I'm Geno!?-afterdeath oneshot - part 1

57 0 0
By jesa1ca

I added myself as a character in this story✨✨✨

-----
??? P.O.V

"I'm so bored, I could die!" ??? said to me as they slumped onto the floor. "Fine, I'll let you transfer a soul from another world into this one. Sound good?" I said with a sigh. "Really!?" "Yes, now go before I change my mind." And with that, they sped off excitedly. I chuckled at the sight of that idiot running off like a kid "Heh, still the same Ink."

----
Ink's P.O.V

I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun! I finally got permission to bring a random creator into our multiverse! I think as I run to my home. I then grab my notebook and start thinking of ways to welcome them, jotting down any ideas that pop up in my head.

----- P.O.V change and a timeskip♪♪♪

Author's/my P.O.V

I suddenly hear my phone ringing, already knowing who it probably is. I pick up my phone and answer the call "Hi, Ink. What do you need this time?"
"Nothing much, Ijustneedyoutogetacreatorfromyourworldandbringheresothaticanwelcomethemand-" "No need to explain, Error already told me everything." I said, whilst also questioning how I was able to understand everything Ink just said. "Oh. :o" Ink said over the phone. "Anyways, I need to go and kidnap a random person from my world, now." I said, and with a cheeky grin, I hung up. This was going to be fun.

★★★______________

239 words, and that tells me that I was kinda lazy😂

Edit: the picture used in this chapter isn't mine, and belongs to it's rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.7K 148 33
this story tells what I would do and what I would want to happen if I was a big tvman none of these characters are mine unless I say they are mine I...
1.4K 94 18
Featured Story on Wattpad's Official Romance Page *Completed* Addison didn't know what was lurking in the aftermath of downloading a new app, Chance...
769K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.