The end of the world: The hot...

By koushuu17

Author: Bei Moxi Link;https://www.daweidushuren.com/26_26361/14584165.html [Apocalypse + Invincible System +... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120

31-40

338 8 2
By koushuu17

Chapter 31: Put yourself first

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"I don't have many crystal cores left in my body. If I keep going like this, I won't be allowed to stay here. Will you go out for a walk tomorrow?" "

I'll come with you."

"We have to fight zombies again... we may not be able to produce crystal nuclei. Really? It's so annoying!"

"Okay, okay, don't be discouraged. Level 1 zombies are quite easy for us. We'll share the cores we get by then."

A few people were chatting happily when suddenly a clear female voice sounded. : "Hello everyone, do you have time to chat with me?"

Everyone looked at her after hearing this.

Everyone was a little surprised when they saw that it was a beautiful girl, and her body was clean, and she didn't look like she had been tortured by the apocalypse.

But they were all pretty nice. After being surprised, they thought it was a newcomer at the base who came to ask them questions. One of them said gently: "What do you want to talk about?"

Gu Wanyin had a standard smile on her face and she said: "Yes. Like this, I opened a hotel in Galaxy Plaza, which has water, electricity and supplies. If you are interested, you can go to my hotel and have a look. You should all still have crystal cores in your body, right? The crystal cores can be exchanged for a lot Points."

Although this base is further away than the Sunshine Base, it is still in City A, and most of the people living there are from City A, so they all know about Galaxy Plaza.

Hearing this, everyone was stunned.

"Hotel? You run it?"

"Is there any supplies in the hotel?"

"Beauty, you can't say this nonsense. Aren't you afraid of others trying to influence your ideas?"

"Galaxy Plaza? I remember isn't that a shopping mall?"

Seven of them Asking questions.

At this time, another person spoke: "I remember that someone came from Sunshine Base two days ago. He did mention a hotel, but he said he didn't believe it, so he didn't go." "

Yes, I went to Sunshine Base before . The base has done publicity." Gu Wanyin said with a smile, "People who believe in me have already stayed in my hotel. The conditions there are very good. I believe that as long as people who have stayed in my hotel will not I will want to leave again."

In the apocalypse, no one would dare to say such a thing.

However, they saw a confident smile on Gu Wanyin's face.

She didn't look guilty at all!

"This...is yours expensive?" One of them asked tentatively, "What kind of supplies are there? What's the place like?" ???.23sk.

"You should all have crystal nuclei on your body, right? A first-level crystal Cores can be exchanged for one thousand points, and ten points can be used for one night's stay. Of course, other supplies in the hotel also need to be purchased with points. In addition to crystal cores, other items can also be used to redeem points, but they are relatively more expensive. Less. As for the supplies, they are still very abundant at present, such as hot dishes, rice noodles, hot pot, barbecue, drinks, etc. I wont explain them one by one." Before

Gu Wanyin finished speaking, they broke out There was a burst of exclamation.

"Really? There's also hot pot and barbecue? Why do I find it so incredible!"

"Are you sure you opened that hotel? It wasn't taken away by others?"

Gu Wanyin said lightly: "Since I can open a hotel in the end of the world, , then of course he has some skills, what do you think?"

To be precise, her system is capable! hey-hey.

But there is no need to talk about the binding system.

Anyway, as long as you can recruit customers and earn points for the system, that's it.

Perhaps because she looked too calm, everyone really thought she was a mysterious boss.

It doesnt seem so unbelievable that a mysterious boss opens a hotel with supplies!

"I just had another question that I didn't answer. The current hotel rooms are definitely not comparable to the hotel suites before the apocalypse, but they are absolutely clean, and the most important thing is safety. Living there can protect you from all zombies, natural disasters, etc. ."

The more Gu Wanyin said, the more excited those people became.

Later, more and more people came over to ask what was going on.

The first seven or eight people were still excited, so they volunteered to explain it to others.

Of course, some people still believe it and some people dont.

Gu Wanyin saw that the publicity effect had been achieved, so he raised his voice and emphasized again: "My hotel is in Galaxy Plaza! Whether you are a person with super powers or an ordinary person, my hotel welcomes everyone. Everyone is welcome to visit!"

After speaking, she patiently answered a few people's questions and then left.

So far, it seems that the publicity effect is pretty good.

Maybe half of the people believe it.

After she goes back, she can wait for the guests to come.

Gu Wanyin left the base and returned to his car.

It was already noon now, it was already time for lunch, and Gu Wanyin's stomach was growling with hunger.

She picked up the dumpling box and opened it.

The dumplings are still steaming hot, fresh out of the pan, and very fragrant.

She finished the dumplings and drank a few more sips of Sprite.

At this moment, she suddenly saw a person being chased by zombies, running towards her car in a panic.

The man couldn't see if there was anyone in the car window, so he just shouted instinctively: "Help me! Help me -"

Gu Wanyin was stunned for a moment, and then she remembered that she could not interfere with anyone without reason outside. of anything.

In other words, she couldn't save this person.

Although she couldn't bear it, she still turned her head back.

She can help others if possible, but she will never harm herself for others.

She enjoys endless preferential treatment, but is naturally restricted by rules.

If you don't follow the rules, the consequences will be serious.

No way, she always puts herself first.

In these last days, countless people will die.

What she can do is to run the hotel well and provide a shelter to more people.

Others... there was nothing she could do.

As if hearing the man's scream, Gu Wanyin calmed down, started the car and left.

...

Three days later.

Murou base.

"Brother Chengyu, my phone is out of battery again." An Cairou held up the phone with a black screen and looked coquettishly at Gu Chengyu.

Gu Chengyu took the phone over, touched her head, and said dotingly: "Don't worry, I'll have someone use the crystal core to generate electricity right away to fully charge your phone."

"Brother Chengyu, you are so kind!" An Cairou happily threw herself into his arms and kissed him on the face.

At this moment, suddenly, a subordinate's voice sounded outside the room: "Boss, I have something very important to report to you."

Gu Chengyu hugged An Cairou and said casually: "Come in."

The subordinate walked in, He glanced at An Cairou first, and then said, "Boss, I heard that a hotel opened in City A, which is pretty cool."

"Hotel? It's just a new base, right?" Gu Chengyu said with a sneer.

"No, no, it's just a hotel. I heard it's a building, and there are plenty of supplies in it!"

When they heard that there were plenty of supplies, Gu Chengyu and An Cairou became interested.

Although they are not short of supplies here, it is the end of the world after all, so how can they think they have too much supplies?

Chapter 32 Let him seduce the hotel owner

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"What supplies are there? How many are there?" An Cairou asked.

"I don't know about this, but there must be a lot of them, otherwise she wouldn't be able to open that hotel. I heard there are already a lot of guests there."

An Cairou and Gu Chengyu looked at each other.

"Rourou, what do you think?" Gu Chengyu asked.

"Brother Chengyu, I think we can talk to the hotel owner and ask her to come to us with supplies. Then you can give her a job." An Cairou said innocently, "That should be the case. It will be good for both of us. After all, who doesn't want to be protected by the Murou base?"

Gu Chengyu rubbed her hair and said, "Rourou, you are so kind."

The corner of his mouth twitched and he stopped talking. .

Gu Chengyu noticed it and said, "What do you want to say?"

"I heard that the owner of that hotel is very powerful." His subordinate said with a solemn expression, "A few days ago, Ye Gaofei from Haikang Base and his people wanted to occupy that hotel. Hotel, and as a result, I never went back to Haikang Base."

Gu Chengyu's brows suddenly furrowed.

He knew Ye Gaofei. Although he was not as strong as him, he was still capable.

He also had many high-level superpowers under his command, but he actually fell into trouble in that hotel?

"And..."

Seeing his men hesitating, Gu Chengyu was a little impatient: "What else? Hurry up."

"I heard that someone saw a dinosaur."

Gu Chengyu and An Cairou were stunned for a moment.

"Hahaha..." Gu Chengyu burst out laughing quickly, "Dinosaurs? How dare you say that! What era do you think we are in now? Have you traveled through time? Or have dinosaurs traveled through time? Hahaha..."

An Cairou But his eyes flickered slightly, thoughtfully.

"It's true!" His subordinates said quickly, "Anyway, that hotel is amazing. I think if we want the supplies there, we have to plan carefully."

"Brother Chengyu, what he said makes sense." An Cairou said.

After hearing what An Cairou said, Gu Chengyu immediately became serious: "Rourou, I listen to you."

An Cairou said again: "Although I also think that dinosaurs are incredible, but they will not appear without reason. Such rumors. Moreover, haven't there been some mutant beasts appearing outside recently? I think the ones in the hotel are either mutant beasts that look like dinosaurs, or there are very powerful high-level spiritual superpowers. It can make others see illusions."

Gu Chengyu nodded and asked his subordinates: "Who is the owner of that hotel? Have you heard about it?"

"I heard that she is a young girl."

After the apocalypse, Gu Chengyu saw I have passed many powerful female war goddesses.

So he wasn't too surprised when he heard this.

An Cairou suddenly laughed: "Girl? Brother Chengyu, I thought of a good idea." "

My Rourou is so smart, tell me quickly, what good idea did you think of?"

An Cairou did not answer him immediately, Instead, he said to his subordinates: "Go and call Mingyu over."

"Yes."

Gu Chengyu seemed a little unhappy: "Why did you call him over? You clearly know that he treats you..."

"Brother Chengyu, don't worry, it will be a while. You'll know."

After a while, a handsome young boy walked in, his face was somewhat similar to Gu Chengyu.

This is Gu Chengyu's younger brother, Gu Mingyu.

"Mingyu." An Cairou greeted her with a smile.

Gu Mingyu nodded, with no expression on his face, but there was deep nostalgia in his eyes when he looked at An Cairou.

"Listen to me, since the owner of that hotel is a girl and very powerful, why don't we send Mingyu to explore the situation first?" An Cairou said.

"Sister Rourou, are you talking about that hotel that has been rumored recently?" Gu Mingyu asked.

"Yes, that's the one." An Cairou said, "Mingyu is very smart, and he is a level six wind power user. It will be no problem for you to go and find out the information, and..."

At this point, she paused. The Gu family brothers looked at her in confusion.

"Mingyu is so handsome. If you can find a way to make the owner of that hotel secretly like you, then we will save a lot of trouble, hehe."

Gu Chengyu suddenly realized: "Yes! This is really What a good idea!"

Gu Mingyu was a little hurt.

Sister Rourou actually asked him to seduce other women? It seems that she really doesn't have him in her heart at all... Tianlai Novel Network

But it doesn't matter! As long as sister Rourou is happy, he will be happy!

Therefore, as long as it is something Sister Rourou asks him to do, he will definitely work hard to complete it!

"Mingyu, is that okay?" An Cairou looked at him expectantly.

"Yes." Gu Mingyu nodded, "I'll go."

"I believe that with Mingyu's face and ability, he will definitely succeed. Just in time, not only can he bring back supplies, but he can also bring me a sister-in-law! "Gu Chengyu said with a smile.

Gu Mingyu smiled faintly and did not answer.

...

Because Gu Wanyin went to Changning base to promote, many guests came to the hotel in the past few days.

Now all the rooms on the third floor are occupied, and 401 is also occupied, leaving only room 402 empty.

Gu Wanyin was a little worried.

She still seems to have made no progress in her latest task of "keeping her heart".

If you fail to complete it, the reward will be lost.

If a few more guests come, the hotel rooms will not be enough.

Isnt this a wasted opportunity to earn points?

Just when Gu Wanyin was walking around in the lobby, racking his brains to figure out how to complete the task of holding on to his heart, another guest came.

Of course, with Xu Shi, the waiter, she didn't have to worry, so she just nodded slightly to the new customers, and then continued to think about herself.

Although this new guy is quite handsome.

But how could she care to look at the handsome guy now?

"Hello, guest, welcome to Ping An Hotel." Xu Shi showed a standard waiter smile, "Do you want to check in?"

The visitor was Gu Mingyu.

He first glanced at Gu Wanyin, then looked around the hotel lobby, then walked to the front desk and asked, "What's going on in your hotel?"

Xu Shi was already very skilled at explaining this to guests. So he immediately started talking incessantly.

After listening, Gu Mingyu nodded, took out a first-level crystal core and said, "Please help me check in." "

Okay! Please read the store rules!"

Gu Mingyu read the store rules carefully and raised his eyebrows slightly.

After he came in, he didn't see anyone like a security guard in the hotel... The waiter in front of him was probably just an ordinary person.

As for the girl on the side, she doesn't seem to have any special powers.

I dont know what kind of person the owner of this hotel is?

After getting the room card, Gu Mingyu asked Xu Shi casually, "Are you the owner of this hotel?"

"I'm not, I'm a waiter, and our boss is right there!"

Chapter 33 Cute I dont want you to sit

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

Seeing the direction Xu Shi indicated, Gu Mingyu was stunned for a moment, and then his eyes fell on Gu Wanyin.

He knew that the owner of the hotel was a young girl, but he didn't expect that it was this girl who looked weak and weak?

It's true that she is very beautiful, but she doesn't seem to have any special powers!

Then how did she open such a big hotel, have so many supplies, and set such store rules?

Gu Wanyin felt that Gu Mingyu had been looking at her and frowned slightly. She didn't like people staring at her for no reason. m.23sk.

So she ignored Gu Mingyu and turned around to go back to the house.

At this moment, Gu Mingyu suddenly stopped her.

"Boss, wait a minute."

Gu Mingyu said, and walked directly to Gu Wanyin, showing what he thought was a gentle and charming smile: "I just came to this hotel, and I am not familiar with it yet. Could you please show me around? Shopping? Please."

Gu Wanyin: "?"

Can't you speak properly? What are you doing laughing so stupidly?

She was too lazy to pay attention to the man and gave Xu Shi a look.

Xu Shi immediately said: "Guest, if you don't understand anything, just ask me."

With so many guests, who were all confused when they first arrived, they all knew to ask the waiter.

Now it is clear that he is here, but this man is still looking for Boss Gu.

Is this looking down on him?

"I..."

Gu Mingyu wanted to say something else, but Gu Wanyin had already passed him and left.

Gu Mingyu's eyes darkened, and he felt a little unhappy.

He prides himself on being handsome, and he was the type of school boy before the end of the world.

There are many girls chasing him all the time. When he talks to girls, they will easily blush and stutter.

Even An Cairou used to be shy when talking to him!

If it weren't for his elder brother, An Cairou would be with him...

But now, the owner of this hotel just ignores him?

Could it be that his charm has declined since the end of the world?

impossible! There are many girls in the base who like him now...

Gu Mingyu's lips curled up into a sneer.

This hotel owner is really interesting. He must spy on her secrets, and then capture her heart and make her willingly hand over the hotel and all the supplies to him!

By then, Sister Rourou will definitely appreciate him!

...

In the evening, Gu Wanyin brought a Coke burger to eat in the cafeteria.

The Coca-Cola burgers tasted particularly delicious. After these days of recuperation, their faces had gained a little more flesh, and they were no longer as thin and dry as before.

The same goes for Gu Wanyin, she feels a little fatter.

But now for her, gaining weight is normal.

After all, when she first traveled through time, her body was too thin...

At this moment, a figure suddenly walked across from them and placed two plates of food on the table.

Gu Wanyin looked up and saw the stupidly smiling male guest who had just arrived today.

"Boss Gu." Gu Mingyu smiled at her again, "Can I sit here?"

After arriving, he was not idle. He asked other customers and found out that the boss's surname was Gu.

She still has the same surname as him, so he has another excuse to get close to her.

Gu Wanyin looked around.

Although there are more customers now, the canteen is very big, and not everyone comes to eat in the canteen, so there are still many empty seats.

Why did this man choose to sit here with her?

Before she could speak, Coke had already asked: "Uncle, there are so many seats, why do you want to sit here with us?" "

Because uncle thinks you two are cute." Gu Mingyu said with a smile. .

Ke Ke pondered for a while and said, "Well, dear, I don't want my uncle to sit here. Can you sit somewhere else?"

Gu Mingyu: "..."

Gu Wanyin couldn't hold back and laughed out loud. .

Why hadn't she noticed before that Coke was still a villain?

Just at this time, she saw Zhuang Xiaoxia walking in and said, "There is someone here."

She said so, and Gu Mingyu had no choice but to leave with his food, and at the same time he felt even more unwilling.

He still doesnt believe it!

Zhuang Xiaoxia bought an egg fried rice and sat down, glanced at Gu Mingyu, and then said to Gu Wanyin: "Old girl, you have to be careful about that man."

"What's wrong?" Gu Wanyin asked.

"I saw it this afternoon. He kept asking about you." Zhuang Xiaoxia said, "I think he has evil intentions towards you!" "

That's what I thought just now!" Coke said angrily, "So I We don't want him to sit at the same table with us!"

Gu Wanyin touched his chin and fell into deep thought.

"What's wrong with you?" Zhuang Xiaoxia looked at her worriedly, "You're not really attracted to him, are you? He is indeed quite handsome... But you can't be easily fooled by that face! Just Like Miss Bai, I have been deceived by that scumbag Wei Fenghua for so long!"

Gu Wanyin came back to her senses and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I have no intention of looking for a man."

Taking a step back, there is no way to find a man. We cant find someone who smiles so stupidly!

Moreover, if it was really like what Zhuang Xiaoxia said...she also suspected that the man came with a purpose.

Gu Wanyin thought for a while and suddenly laughed.

Anyway, she has the final say in this hotel. If the man is really up to no good, let the system throw him out.

Before that, you can also let him contribute more points to the system.

Her baby system must be happy.

After a while, Fu Siheng also came.

He was just casually glancing around in the cafeteria, but when he saw Gu Mingyu, he was suddenly startled, and then frowned.

late at night.

It's Fang Yang's time on duty now.

Although there were very few guests in the evening and there were no vacancies in the hotel, he still did not relax and sat at the front desk honestly.

What if a guest comes to him in trouble?

He has to be a competent waiter and cannot be compared to that boy Xu Shi!

At this moment, he suddenly noticed someone walking over.

He turned around and saw that it was the guest named Gu Mingyu who had just arrived today.

"What's the matter?" Fang Yang asked.

"It's nothing, I just couldn't sleep at night and went out for a walk." Gu Mingyu smiled, "It's so late, are you still working overtime?"

Fang Yang shrugged and said, "I'm not on duty, I'm a night shift waiter."

"So that's it." Gu Mingyu nodded, "But I really didn't expect that someone could open a hotel in the apocalypse. I heard that there used to be a big shopping mall in Galaxy Plaza. Why is it turned into a hotel now? Your boss How was it built in the apocalypse?"

"I don't know." Fang Yang said, "This hotel already existed when I came here. But... why are you asking so much?"

Chapter 34: Trick Him

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"Nothing, just curious." Gu Mingyu shrugged.

Fang Yang laughed twice, and then said: "Let me remind you, curiosity killed the cat. It's best not to be a monster in this hotel, otherwise, no one can save you." "

How could it be so? So Of course I want to stay in a good hotel forever." Gu Mingyu said with a smile.

Fang Yang glanced at him and said nothing more.

Gu Mingyu secretly hated him, wishing he were a waitress. With his face, he could definitely come up with anything!

...

In the morning, Gu Wanyin yawned and came to the cafeteria to have breakfast.

Coca-Cola Burger stayed in bed today and hasnt woken up yet.

She was thinking about what to eat in the morning when she heard Gu Mingyu's voice behind her: "Boss Gu, it's so early."

She rolled her eyes, but after turning around, a smile emerged from the corner of her mouth: "Well, you too It's quite early, Mr. Gu."

Gu Mingyu was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "So Boss Gu already knows my name?"

"Of course." Gu Wanyin said with a half-smile.

Yesterday she paid attention and asked Xu Shi the name of the new guest.

Gu Mingyu...

isn't he the younger brother of the male protagonist in the book?

Of course, Gu Wanyin is still not sure whether they have the same name or not.

However, seeing Gu Mingyu's abnormal behavior after arriving, she already had suspicions in her mind.

Presumably, someone from the Murou base sent him here.

In addition to wanting to know the secrets of the hotel, looking at him like this, he probably also wanted to... seduce her?

Although this guess made Gu Wanyin feel sick and wanted to vomit, she still felt it was very possible.

Seeing Gu Wanyin's half-smiling look, Gu Mingyu felt a little guilty.

After all, Murou Base is still very famous.

However, he has always been very low-key, and few people know that Gu Chengyu has a younger brother...

So, Gu Wanyin shouldn't know that he is from the Murou base, right?

It doesn't matter if he knows, he has his own way to dispel Gu Wanyin's doubts about him.

Thinking like this, Gu Mingyu smiled and said: "We are both named Gu. It seems that we are really destined."

Bullshit fate.

Gu Wanyin complained, and then asked the system in his mind: "System, can you increase Gu Mingyu's consumer price alone? Trick him hard and earn you more points!" "

Of course not." The system said, " This is against interstellar regulations, and we will both be punished!"

Gu Wanyin was a little disappointed.

She ignored Gu Mingyu, took a plate of dumplings and a fried egg, turned around and left.

Gu Mingyu's face darkened again.

Reluctantly, he took some food and was about to sit down opposite Gu Wanyin when suddenly, someone sat down first.

"There is someone here." Fu Siheng said coldly.

"Who are you?" Gu Mingyu asked displeasedly.

"You don't need to know who I am." Fu Siheng sneered, "Hide your tail first."

Gu Mingyu was startled, looked at Fu Siheng, and then turned and left.

"Mr. Fu?" Gu Wanyin was puzzled, "How did you..."

"That man's name is Gu Mingyu. He is from the Murou Base. He is the younger brother of Gu Chengyu, the leader of the Murou Base." Fu Siheng said quickly, "I I've met him before, but he has no impression of me. Boss Gu, you'd better be careful, he must have come with a purpose."

After that, he got up and left.

Gu Wanyin also understood that Fu Siheng was here to remind her.

But now...she can be sure.

Its not that they have the same name, this Gu Mingyu is indeed the younger brother of the male protagonist in the book.

Bai Shuwen really got it right. An Cairou was smart and didn't attack her hotel directly. Instead, he sent a handsome guy to seduce her first.

This is an attempt to attack the heart.

It was written in the book that Gu Mingyu liked An Cairou, so even though he was a love rival with his brother, he never left Mu Rou's base and was willing to help An Cairou do anything.

Now, he came to the hotel and kept getting close to her... The purpose was self-evident.

"System, just throw him out." Gu Wanyin said in disgust, "It's best to take him directly to the crater and let him feel good."

"Okay, host." The system said.

"Hey, wait a minute, I thought of a good way to trick him and earn some points for you. Once the trick is over, throw him out." Gu Wanyin suddenly had an idea.

"What's a good idea?" The system suddenly became interested.

"Listen to me..."

...

Gu Mingyu was walking around in his room, his face full of irritation.

He really couldn't believe that his charm had dropped to this level!

Before coming here, he was full of confidence, thinking that the hotel owner here would quickly fall under his suit pants!

But now...

at this moment, suddenly, there was a knock on the door of his room.

"Who?" Gu Mingyu asked.

"Hello, I'm Zhuang Xiaoxia, who lives in Room 204. Here's the thing, today is my birthday, and everyone in the hotel is gathering at the hot pot restaurant for dinner. Do you want to come with me?" 23sk. Gu Mingyu

originally wanted to He refused, but also thought that he might be able to take the opportunity to get closer to Gu Wanyin, so he said: "Okay, I'll be there right away."

"Okay." Zhuang Xiaoxia said, "We are all waiting for you there."

Gu Mingyu always felt that there was Something is weird about it, but I can't tell.

After a while, he came to the hot pot restaurant and saw many people sitting inside. It should be that all the guests in the hotel were here, even the two waiters Xu Shi and Fang Yang were there.

"Mr. Gu is here!" Zhuang Xiaoxia said with a smile, "Welcome, please sit down!"

Gu Mingyu sat down and asked, "Where is Boss Gu? Isn't he here?"

"Boss Gu will be here soon." Zhuang Xiaoxia said, "Well, let's start eating hot pot now, okay?"

"Okay!" The guests cheered.

"Then, how to settle this bill?" Dong Yue asked, "Should we pay individually?" "

I invited everyone here for a dinner today, so of course I can't ask you to pay points! But... alas! Neither did I. How many points are there, I'm afraid it's not enough to pay."

Zhuang Xiaoxia said, looking at Gu Mingyu pitifully.

Gu Mingyu: "?"

What do you mean by looking at him?

"Our boss likes kind people the most." Xu Shi said, "And she has a very good relationship with Sister Xiao Xia. If she knew that someone helped Sister Xiao Xia have a happy birthday, she would definitely look at that person differently."

" Yes! I helped someone last time, and Boss Gu praised me several times!" said another customer.

Is there such a thing?

Gu Mingyu's mind became active.

He smiled and said, "In that case, let me pay today's bill for you."

"Really?" Zhuang Xiaoxia made a surprised expression, "Mr. Gu, you are so kind! When Boss Gu comes, We will definitely praise you in front of her!"

"That's right!" Other guests also agreed.

Gu Mingyu felt happy.

Its just a matter of spending more points.

Anyway, he still has several crystal nuclei on his body.

If he could use these points to gain Gu Wanyin's favor for him, that would be great!

However, Gu Mingyu never expected...

Chapter 35 The victim was sent to the crater

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

These people are really delicious!

After all, I had just experienced the apocalypse and had not lived in the hotel for long.

And ordinary people can't exchange many points, so they are not willing to eat at hot pot restaurants.

Now someone is treating me, can they eat it without struggling?

Almost everyone is ordering dishes, and most of them are ordering meat dishes. Vegetarian dishes are not rare at all!

Not only that, but he also kept going to get drinks, fruits, etc., and asked him to swipe his card for them all!

However, so far, Gu Mingyu can accept it.

However, Gu Wanyin didn't come until after dinner.

"Why hasn't Boss Gu come here?" he couldn't help but ask.

"Ah? Maybe something is wrong." Zhuang Xiaoxia said with a hiccup, "We are going to a barbecue restaurant for dinner tonight, and she will definitely go there."

Gu Mingyu: "...are you going to eat tonight?"

"Yes." Zhuang Xiaoxia said with a smile. Said, "Mr. Gu, you will come again tonight, right?"

"Boss Gu loves the excitement the most," Dong Yue said.

Gu Mingyu forced a smile: "Okay... I'll come back tonight."

"Okay! Did you hear that? Mr. Gu said he would treat you tonight!"

Gu Mingyu: When did I say that!

But before he could finish speaking, everyone cheered.

He could only laugh awkwardly.

In the evening, he came to the barbecue restaurant again and looked around, but there was still no sign of Gu Wanyin.

But everyone looked at him with burning eyes, so he had no choice but to sit down and continue to swipe everyone's cards.

Someone was treating someone, and everyone was very bold in ordering skewers.

And I didnt order much vegetarian food, I just ordered meat skewers.

The meat skewers in the barbecue restaurant are not very big. An adult who has experienced the apocalypse can eat at least fifty or sixty skewers.

In addition, they also order beer, drinks and fruits.

In just one night, Gu Mingyu spent all the points on his card!

Moreover, in the middle, he also took another crystal core to score points!

In fact, he felt that these were nothing.

However, Gu Wanyin still didn't come to the barbecue restaurant at night!

Gu Mingyu felt that he had been deceived.

But seeing everyone smiling so eagerly at him, he was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Oh, I feel like I haven't eaten enough yet!" Zhuang Xiaoxia said burping.

Gu Mingyu: You're already burping, you haven't eaten enough!

Dou Mei, who lives in 207, said, "Mr. Gu is so generous! It would be great if he could be so generous every day from now on!"

"Isn't that right?" Bai Shuwen said, "Then Boss Gu will definitely be very happy, and Mr. Gu will also be so generous." I will look at you differently."

Gu Mingyu felt numb.

Why does he think these people are deceiving him?

But...why do the other guests in the hotel need to treat him like this?

When he left the barbecue restaurant, he saw Gu Wanyin.

He was overjoyed and immediately walked over: "Boss Gu..."

"Mr. Gu." Gu Wanyin said with a smile, "I've heard all about it. You treated the guests in the hotel to a lot of food. You are so kind. ."

After a pause, she sighed again: "Seeing the guests in the hotel so happy makes me very happy too!"

When Gu Mingyu saw that something was really going on, he was about to say something more when he heard Gu Wanyin She said, "I have something else to do, so I'll leave first."

After saying that, she turned and left.

Gu Mingyu looked at her back, but hope ignited in his heart.

After all, Gu Wanyin used to be indifferent to him.

Now, she actually smiled at him.

Is she beginning to have him in her heart?

From this point of view, these points are all worth spending!

He will definitely be able to complete the task assigned to him by Sister Rourou!

Isn't Tianlai Novel Network just a treat?

As long as he can get Gu Wanyin, it doesn't matter how many people he invites!

So, in the next few days, the guests in the hotel set off a consumption frenzy.

It's okay for people with super powers like Bai Shuwen, but their daily consumption is not considered frugal.

But some ordinary people generally live frugally.

Now that someone is treating a guest, of course they have to eat everything they usually eat!

Whether its a hot pot restaurant or a meat dish from a barbecue restaurant, order it!

Various expensive fruits, take them!

If you want any iced drink, grab it!

Anyway, as long as someone makes a purchase, they go to Gu Mingyu and ask him to swipe their card!

In order to make Gu Wanyin look up to him, Gu Mingyu dutifully acted as the victim.

After a few days, there were not many crystal cores left in Gu Mingyu's body.

Although Gu Wanyin still smiled at him and praised him whenever he saw him, but... he still noticed something was wrong.

Could he really have been taken advantage of?

But why did the guests in the hotel treat him like this?

Could it be that Gu Wanyin ordered it?

Gu Wanyin discovered his identity and knew his purpose?

How can this be!

When eating with those guests, he specifically said that he had a bad relationship with his brother, so he left alone.

Even if Gu Wanyin discovers his identity, he shouldn't doubt him!

But now he couldn't care less about it.

Because he has no crystal core, he doesnt have many points left on the card.

If he doesn't go out and get something to exchange for points, he won't be able to stay in this hotel.

So, one morning, Gu Mingyu had no choice but to leave the hotel and go out to find a few people to kill.

However, not long after he left the hotel, he suddenly felt a strong wind blowing.

He is obviously a high-level wind power user, but he is powerless to resist this strong wind.

He could only close his eyes subconsciously and block it with his arms.

After a while, the strong wind dissipated.

Gu Mingyu also lowered his arms.

But as soon as he opened his eyes, his brain buzzed and he was completely confused!

Where is he?

Crater!

...

In the hotel, the system happily said to Gu Wanyin: "Host, thanks to you, I have earned a lot of points these days! It seems that I am the first one this month!" "

That's right. "Gu Wanyin said, "You have made me live so comfortably, and I should also make you happy."

"Also, congratulations to the host, the mission has been completed, and you have received the reward: all rooms on the fourth floor have been unlocked; rooms 306-3010 have been upgraded once. ;Unlock the clothing store and unlimited clothing; Unlock the snail noodle shop and unlimited snail noodles; Unlock five unlimited dishes; Unlock five unlimited drinks." "You

mean, the task of sticking to your heart is completed?" Gu Wan Yin asked.

"Yes."

"It turns out that sticking to your heart means not being seduced by Gu Mingyu!" Gu Wanyin said in a fit of laughter and tears, "Then this task is too simple, haha, no matter who wants to seduce me, let's do it in the next life."

" Host, I feel relieved that I chose to bind you." "So

you can choose by yourself?"

"Yes, many of our systems got together to choose the host. I just took a fancy to you. In fact, there were several systems that took a fancy to you at the time, but I was quick and snatched you away."

"Really?" Gu Wanyin was a little happy, "Am I so popular with the system? "

Of course. If it weren't for my quick hands, you would be bound to the system of the horror world."

Gu Wanyin: "...Fortunately, you are quick! By the way, I will be one of the hosts chosen by you. Yes Because I traveled through time? Then why did I travel through time? And the original owner of this body, where did she go?"

Chapter 36 Lucky Man

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"It's such a host. You and the original owner of this body are both lucky ones randomly selected by the interstellar. According to your original fate, both of you will die."

Gu Wanyin: "!"

Same. Oh, if she hadn't traveled through time and bound the system, Gu Wanyin in the book would have been bitten to death by zombies immediately!

What about her? Her original world was a good one, and so was she!

"How will I die?" Gu Wanyin asked.

"Car accident."

Gu Wanyin: "..."

"Because the stars have chosen you, you have the right to continue to live, but you always have to pay something. Your consciousness can no longer exist in the original body. So you traveled here, and the original owner of this body traveled back to your original body." "

Oh, so it's equivalent to the two of us swapping."

"Yes, in fact, usually they don't just swap. Yes, this must be a coincidence between you two. She is living a good life now. She is bound to a strategy system. Weren't you originally a college student? All she wants to do is to defeat the four major elites in your school!"

Gu Wanyin sighed: "Fortunately, I traveled through time."

If she was asked to do the task of conquering the school's grassroots, she couldn't do it.

However, she felt relieved knowing that the original owner was still doing well.

"What happened to the Coke Burger? According to the original trajectory, the two of them were going to die. Now they are alive, but they have not traveled through time." Gu Wanyin asked in confusion.

"That's an additional reward for StarCraft. Children under the age of ten can be counted in the additional reward." "

I see."

"In short, as long as you run the hotel well, you'll be fine. Last month's ranking, I was First, the system she is bound to is second! The two of us have to work hard and not lose!"

"Okay!"

...???.23sk.

Gu Wanyin went to see the newly unlocked rewards.

The clothing store is also on the first floor. It is very large and has a variety of men's, women's and children's clothing.

Of course, the price range of clothing is relatively large, some are cheap and some are very expensive.

You can buy one at a cheap price of eight points, but it is very simple and the fabric is very average.

There are expensive ones with dozens of points or even hundreds of points, and some cost over a thousand points.

But no matter the style, fabric or pattern on it, they are all very exquisite.

Gu Wanyin thought that clothing stores must be a good place to earn points.

After all, people with special powers like Fu Siheng and Bai Shuwen can easily obtain crystal cores, and they are more concerned about their own image, so they will definitely buy some expensive clothes.

Ordinary people in the last days, who have been wearing dirty clothes for so long, will definitely want to buy some new clothes to wear.

Sure enough, when he heard that the clothing store had been unlocked, Bai Shuwen was the first to come.

She picked and picked for a while, and finally got a dress with 300 points.

Fu Siheng also came and got a set of casual clothes worth 200 points.

Zhuang Xiaoxia only got a T-shirt worth more than ten points and a pair of pants worth more than ten points.

Dong Yue thought about it again and again, and gritted his teeth and took the same price as Zhuang Xiaoxia.

After all, she couldn't stand her dirty clothes anymore.

Many customers are shopping in the clothing store.

Bai Shuwen asked Gu Wanyin expectantly: "Boss Gu, is there a shoe store? I also want to buy shoes! By the way, there are also bags and cosmetics!"

After all, she was a big star before the end of the world, and she cared about image the most.

There was nothing she could do in the apocalypse, but now that she was living a good life in the hotel, of course she started to want to dress up again.

"Not yet, but they will be unlocked one by one in the future." Gu Wanyin said with a smile.

"Great, I'll go out to kill zombies tomorrow and get more crystal nuclei for later use!"

Bai Shuwen happily went back to the house to try on a new dress.

She hasn't worn all the clothes in Gu Wanyin's main room closet, so she has little interest in clothing stores.

She checked the cupboard again, and found Zhenzhen, walnut juice, green tea, pulse, and red bull in it. In the cafeteria, stir-fried rapeseed, fish head cakes, sizzling beef, salted duck, and seaweed egg drop soup were added.

The snail noodle shop is located next to the rice noodle shop. Although the smell of the snail noodle is relatively strong, the smell will never permeate the store.

The prices in snail noodle shops are similar to those in rice noodle shops. In addition to various flavors of snail noodles, there are also fried eggs and various braised snacks.

Gu Wanyin hadn't tasted snail noodles for a long time, so he went in and ate a bowl of smelly and spicy snail noodles with fried eggs and braised duck feet.

I thought that after eating, her hair and body would be stinky from the snail noodles, but soon after leaving the store, the smell seemed to disappear on its own!

"Ding! A new mission has been unlocked and five guests have been recruited. Note: The five guests have identity restrictions. Their occupation before the end of the world was teachers. Mission rewards: unlock rooms 501-505; upgrade rooms 401-405 once; unlock the second part Elevator; Unlock a supermarket; Unlock a hamburger and fried chicken shop, and unlock all meals in the unlimited burger and fried chicken shop; Note: After unlocking the supermarket, the bread, milk, drinks, instant noodles, etc. in the cupboard will be transferred to the supermarket. There are other products to be unlocked; in addition, all the rooms on the fifth floor are family rooms, and the upper limit of the number of people in each room is six."

Gu Wanyin thought that the new guest who was suddenly recruited as a teacher may be for future unlocking School preparation.

In other stores, customers can choose, pay and swipe their cards on their own. Anyway, the system will not allow customers to eat for free, and there is no need to recruit special staff.

But school is different, you still need a teacher.

So if someone becomes a teacher in a school in the future, will the system pay them a salary?

Wait a moment! Gu Wanyin suddenly discovered some differences between this mission and the previous ones.

In the past, the system would say "recruit five new customers", but this time it said "recruit five customers".

Could it be...

"System, among the guests who have moved in now, if anyone was a teacher before the end of the world, is that also included in this mission?" "

Yes, host."

Gu Wanyin immediately asked Xu Shi to ask , is there any guest who is a teacher before the end of the world?

Sure enough, Fu Siheng's brother Fu Sishu and Dou Mei, who lived in 207, were both teachers before the end of the world. Fu Sishu teaches high school mathematics, and Dou Mei teaches primary school English.

From this point of view, as long as she has three more guests who were teachers before the end of the world, this mission can be completed.

...

Murou Base.

Gu Chengyu and An Cairou are eating.

An Cairou was eating steak. She cut off a piece and put it in her mouth, making the maid beside her swallow her saliva.

"Sigh, it's incomparable to the taste before the end of the world." An Cairou sighed.

Gu Chengyu said distressedly: "There is no way, Rourou... This is the chef's best effort."

"I know, brother Chengyu. Maybe it's because I'm not in a good mood right now. I'm always worried about Mingyu. I dont know what happened to him in the hotel.

Chapter 37 You should be kinder

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

Hearing this, Gu Chengyu was a little disgusted: "Rourou, do you still treat him..."

"What are you thinking!" An Cairou looked angry, "I just treat him as a relative and care about him! Brother Chengyu, He is your biological brother, aren't you worried about him?"

"Of course I am worried!" Gu Chengyu said quickly, "I'm just afraid that you will leave me."

"How could that be?" An Cairou looked at her face with tenderness. Looking at him, "No matter what, I will always be by your side."

"Rourou..."

"Brother Chengyu..."

The maid on the side looked at the two people and had goosebumps all over her body, but she still felt Hold it back.

There's nothing we can do, it's the end of the world after all! If she wants to live, she can only stay here.

At this moment, a subordinate hurried in.

"Boss, Master Mingyu is back!"

"What?"

An Cairou and Gu Chengyu looked at each other, and then she asked, "Did he come back alone?" "

Not only that, he was also seriously injured! Base The doctor has gone over to see you!"

Hearing this, Gu Chengyu and An Cairou's expressions changed, and they immediately stood up and walked out.

Gu Mingyu found himself behind the crater, and everyone was scared to death.

Moreover, look at that volcano, there is a faint tendency to erupt!

He could only try his best to use his wind power to summon a hurricane and blow him away from the crater.

At least he escaped the volcanic eruption, but even though he was a level six wind power user, he couldn't fully control the hurricane, so he fell heavily to the ground when he landed.

If he hadn't had superpowers and his physical fitness had improved a lot, he might have died by now.

The place where he landed was still some distance from the base, and he tried his best to crawl back.

Although his life was saved, he now suffered multiple comminuted fractures throughout his body.

The most important thing is that I am mentally traumatized!

He couldn't figure out why he suddenly arrived at the crater not long after he left the hotel!

Could it be the hotel owner's fault?

But why on earth would she do this!

When Gu Mingyu woke up, he found that he was already lying in the hospital at the base, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

At this moment, his whole body was wrapped like a rice dumpling.

"Mingyu, you're awake."

A gentle voice sounded.

Gu Mingyu turned around and saw An Cairou sitting next to him, looking at him with concern: "Are you okay?"

"Sister Rourou." Gu Mingyu looked at her excitedly, "I thought I would never see her again. It's your turn! I..."

"Ahem!"

Before he could finish speaking, he heard two heavy coughs.

Turning around, he saw that Gu Chengyu was also there.

Gu Mingyu had no choice but to shout: "Brother."

"Yeah." Gu Chengyu responded, "What's going on? How could you do this?"

"I don't know!" Gu Mingyu gritted his teeth and said, "That hotel, It's so weird!"

He told Gu Chengyu and An Cairou roughly what happened in the hotel.

"Is there really such a weird place?" Gu Chengyu couldn't figure it out no matter what.

An Cairou's eyes became brighter and brighter.

If such a nice, magical hotel could be owned by her, wouldn't she be extremely happy for the rest of her life?

Since the end of the world, her luck has been very good, and she believes that she is a person favored by the god of luck.

As long as she wants it, she will definitely get it.

"Sister Rourou, otherwise forget it." Gu Mingyu advised, "Look at me like this..."

"That's because you are useless!" Gu Chengyu sneered, "I know Mingyu, when did your charm drop to Is she like this? Ca

n't even handle a little girl?" "She is not an ordinary person at all!" Gu Mingyu said unconvinced, "Brother, if you have the ability, go alone and don't make sarcastic comments here!" "

What are you talking about? ?" Gu Chengyu was a little angry.

"Okay!" An Cairou hurriedly persuaded him, "Look what Mingyu is like now! Why do you still care about this with him?"

Hearing this, Gu Mingyu felt very happy.

Sure enough, Sister Rourou still knows how to care about him!

"If you ask me, why don't we just mobilize all our troops and weapons to attack that hotel!" Gu Chengyu said confidently, "I don't believe it, there are still places I can't take! You forgot about the Zhenshan base before Is it? Everyone said it was indestructible, but I didn't knock it down in the end!"

"No!" Gu Mingyu said immediately, "If you had seen how magical that hotel was, you wouldn't say such a thing !"

"Okay, okay, can you two stop talking? My head is getting big." An Cairou frowned, "I will consider this matter carefully. Brother Chengyu, you go first Get out."

"What about you?" Gu Chengyu asked quickly.

An Cairou looked at him with a very matter-of-fact look: "Mingyu is so injured, of course I have to stay here and take good care of him. Brother Chengyu, wouldn't you be jealous of this?"

Gu Chengyu was very worried. He wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't dare to say it, so he turned around and left angrily.

"Sister Rourou, you are still kind to me." Gu Mingyu said movedly.

An Cairou sat by the bed, smiled at him, held his hand, and said, "Of course, I have always regarded you as family. Mingyu, please tell me again, and That hotel-related thing..."

...

Now the reputation of Ping An Hotel has been established. Although some people still don't believe it, there are customers coming every day.

There were no vacancies in the past few days, and the guests who came had no choice but to leave with regret, but they still refused to give up and would come back every two days to ask.

At this time, all the rooms on the fourth floor have been unlocked, and the room where Gu Mingyu lived before is also available. Several new guests have arrived, and they all checked in happily.

Room 402, where Gu Mingyu lived before, is now occupied by an aunt.

She exchanged one of her gold necklaces for eighty points. After staying in the hotel for a few days, without knowing what was going on in her mind, she found Gu Wanyin and said she had something to talk to her about.

At this moment, Gu Wanyin was eating in a rice noodle shop with Coca-Cola Burger. When he saw her coming over, he said, "If anything happens, wait until I finish eating." "

It's okay! You eat, just listen to what I say." Got it!" Auntie waved her hand, "I said to Boss Gu, look, it's the end of the world now. You have such a good hotel and so many supplies, why can't you give more to others? There are still many people outside who don't have enough to eat. We have enough food but no place to sleep!"

Gu Wanyin said: "?"

The aunt said again: "You are so good-looking, but you should be kinder. You eat well and drink hot food here every day, why don't you care about others? Even if you are so good-looking, you should be kinder. If you don't take out the supplies and distribute them, you should be nicer to those of us who live here! Why do you still ask us to use points to buy things?"

Gu Wanyin: "?"

Are you sick?

"Add bookmarks for easy reading"

Chapter 38 The aunt is so messy

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

Even Coke and Hamburger looked at this aunt speechlessly. 23sk.

"What, am I right?" Auntie didn't think there was anything wrong with her yet.

Gu Wanyin put down his chopsticks and smiled vaguely: "This hotel seems to be mine, not yours, right?" "

I know it's yours! How about I come to you to discuss it?" the aunt said confidently. .

Gu Wanyin really didn't know how this aunt survived for more than a year in the last days.

Is it just about moral kidnapping?

But it doesn't matter, as long as she has no morals, others can't kidnap her.

"Since it's my hotel, I have the final say. If you don't like my approach, you don't have to stay." Gu Wanyin said coldly.

She pities the people who have a hard time living in the apocalypse, but that doesn't mean she has to sacrifice herself for others, right?

She enjoys so many preferential treatment, so she must abide by the rules!

Taking a step back, even if there are no rules restricting her, it is her freedom to divide materials or not, and it is not anyone else's turn to point fingers in front of her!

Originally, it was the opening promotion period, and the prices for food and beverages were relatively low. But this aunt is still here, isn't she trying to push the envelope?

"You..." The aunt choked, "How can you be so cruel?"

"If you're not cruel, you can use your points to treat more people in the hotel to good food." Hamburg looked innocent. say.

Aunt: "..."

She came to Gu Wanyin specifically because she didn't have many points left! She knows very well how good this hotel is and wants to stay here forever!

However, she has no superpowers, and she doesn't dare to stab zombies with a knife like Dong Yue. The points she can exchange for other things are too few!

She thought that if she could persuade Gu Wanyin, she could get all these good things in the hotel for free!

"What's wrong? Is my sister right?" Coke directly imitated the tone she just said.

The aunt was speechless and had to leave angrily.

"Sister, she is so strange." Hamburg said to Gu Wanyin.

"It's okay." Gu Wanyin touched her head and said with a smile, "Ignore her and continue eating."

"Yeah."

...

After dinner, Gu Wanyin and Coke Burger were eating fruit in the room, While watching TV.

At this moment, there was a sudden knock on the door of the room.

Coke ran over to open the door and said, "Brother Fang Yang, why are you here?"

When Gu Wanyin heard it was Fang Yang, he also walked over and asked, "What happened?"

" Boss, there is someone in the cafeteria who is causing trouble." Fang Yang said with a grimace, "Xu Shi tried hard to talk to her, but she just didn't listen." "

I'll take a look."

Gu Wanyin let the Coke burger stay in the room, and then followed Fang Yang came to the cafeteria together.

There were many customers eating in the cafeteria at the moment, and she saw the aunt at a glance, standing in front of the dish-dispensing machine, holding a plate of spicy chicken and talking confidently to Xu Shi.

There was a guest next to her who couldn't stand it. After saying something to her, she glared at him.

"What happened?" Gu Wanyin came over and asked.

"Boss!" Xu Shi rubbed his face in distress, "This aunt is unreasonable..." "

Who are you saying is unreasonable? Young people, why don't you know how to respect the old and love the young!" The aunt glared, "I'm so unreasonable..." We haven't eaten the food yet, why can't we return it?"

As soon as she said this, Gu Wanyin understood.

The aunt who co-authored this story bought a plate of spicy chicken and no longer wanted it, so she wanted them to refund the points, right?

Unfortunately, Gu Wanyin did not have this authority.

Even if there was, she didn't want this aunt to cause trouble here.

"The store rules clearly state that once the food is sold, it cannot be returned or exchanged." Gu Wanyin said, "When you checked in, the waiter had already shown you the store rules." "I asked her to read it

. Passed!" Xu Shi said immediately, "And she said she would definitely abide by the store rules!" "

But your store rules are not reasonable at all!" the aunt retorted.

"Why is it unreasonable?" Zhuang Xiaoxia, who had been standing aside, couldn't help but say, "Do you know what time it is now? It's the end of the world! It would be great to have a place like this for you, okay? You actually Do you dare to say whether the store regulations are reasonable?"

Dong Yue also said: "Even before the end of the world, there would be some stores with such regulations."

"You, you..."

Seeing that she couldn't convince them, the aunt simply sat on the ground. Start cheating.

"I don't care, I bought the wrong thing anyway. I don't want this plate of spicy chicken. You must return my points to me!"

Auntie often did similar things before the apocalypse.

After the end of the world came, she had been trembling with fear, relying on luck and moral kidnapping to survive until now.

Of course, those she morally kidnaps are some thin-skinned high-level superpowers.

Everyone else has too much time to take care of themselves in the last days, who can be kidnapped by her?

She went to talk to Gu Wanyin about that before, but she was rejected by Gu Wanyin and even yelled at by Coke Burger. She felt resentful in her heart.

She thought that during the few days she had stayed in the hotel, everyone praised the hotel owner for being kind and good-tempered.

And she is so old, what can Gu Wanyin do to her?

If he kicked her out, she would never leave.

When the time comes, Gu Wanyin will definitely not be able to bear it if she doesn't respect the elderly and loves the young and has others criticizing her.

Anyway, she just wants to stay in this hotel forever, and its the kind that doesnt cost points!

Gu Wanyin looked at her, his eyes gradually becoming colder: "Are you sure you still want to make a fuss, right?" "

Why am I making a fuss? I'm a customer! The customer is God, do you still want to kick me out? I'm An elder, you..."

"System, do it." Gu Wanyin was too lazy to listen to her nonsense anymore.

"Okay, host."

The cold and ruthless voice of the system sounded. The next moment, the aunt suddenly lost her expression, and then disappeared into the cafeteria in an instant.

Someone in the cafeteria saw such a scene for the first time and subconsciously exclaimed.

Gu Wanyin's face was expressionless.

She wanted to drive this aunt out from the first time she morally kidnapped her.

I was just thinking about the end of the world and it would be difficult for everyone, so I didnt do it.

As a result, this aunt took it too far and dared to violate the store rules and even acted violently in the cafeteria.

No wonder she was there.

Even if she doesn't say anything, if this aunt continues to make trouble, the system will send her away.

You could have a place to stay in the apocalypse... Why must you seek death?

Seeing the frightened expressions on some guests' faces, Gu Wanyin smiled and said, "Don't worry, everyone, as long as you abide by the hotel's rules, you will not be teleported away. This will be your eternal paradise."

After saying that, Gu Wanyin Yin thought about the drama he just watched and went back to the house.

The guests in the cafeteria began to talk about it.

Chapter 39 Dong Yues Parents

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"It's terrible! That aunt suddenly disappeared just now. Did you see it?"

"Yes! Boss Gu is so awesome. She always smiles and has a good temper. When she deserves punishment, she No mercy at all!"

"It was the aunt who started trouble! If it were me, I would kick her out. What's wrong with Boss Gu?" "

I didn't say that Boss Gu was wrong! I mean, we can You have to abide by the store rules and don't do those annoying things."

"Yes, this place is so good, but you won't find such a good place again if you go out." "

Tomorrow I will try to go out and kill a zombie, or find a Order something valuable or something, do you want to come with me?"

"Come together, I'm running out of points."

...

The task of recruiting five teacher guests has not been completed yet.

In addition to Fu Sishu and Dou Mei, another new guest came, who taught junior high school Chinese before the end of the world.

Now there are two left.

Gu Wanyin originally thought about going to a certain base to see if anyone who was a teacher before the end of the world was willing to stay in the hotel, but at noon that day, two more guests came.

This is a middle-aged couple. Both of them are a little embarrassed, very thin, their clothes are dirty and torn, and the man is walking with a limp. m.23sk.

After entering the hotel, the couple was in a daze for a while, and finally Xu Shi invited them to the front desk.

"Hello, you two, do you want to check in? Please read the store rules first."

After the two read the store rules carefully, they asked in disbelief: "Can we really open here? Then, zombies come in What should I do if there is an earthquake? What should I do if there is an earthquake?"

Xu Shi patiently introduced the hotel to them again.

The two were stunned for a while, and then quickly said they wanted to check in.

There was no crystal core on either of them. Fortunately, the woman still wore a ring on her finger and the man also wore a watch.

Although the watch was no longer usable, the man said that it was a birthday gift from their daughter, so he was never willing to throw it away.

But now...it's hard to find such a safe place, so let's use the watch to exchange for points.

They were separated from their daughter when they were on the run.

Now, I have to survive to wait until the day I can reunite with my daughter.

The woman's ring was made of diamond, not too small, and was exchanged for 120 points, while the man's watch was exchanged for 70 points.

When the two of them were checking in, Gu Wanyin came out.

She was about to go out and look for someone who had been a teacher.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, the voice of the system suddenly sounded in her mind.

"Ding! Congratulations to the host, the mission has been completed, and you have received rewards: unlock rooms 501-505; upgrade rooms 401-405 once; unlock the second elevator; unlock a supermarket; unlock a burger and fried chicken shop, and unlock an unlimited burger and fried chicken shop All meals."

Gu Wanyin was a little surprised.

The mission was actually completed?

She suddenly thought of something and said to the couple: "Hello, I am the owner of this hotel. I would like to ask, what were your occupations before the end of the world?" The two

looked at each other, although they didn't know. Gu Wanyin asked what he was doing, but the woman still said: "I am a primary school teacher and he is a junior high school teacher."

That's it!

In this way, her mission is completed!

Gu Wanyin was very happy.

But now that she has decided to go out, she is still going to go out and promote the hotel.

Gu Wanyin left the hotel and got into the car. He suddenly remembered something and asked, "System, although there are already five guests who were teachers before the apocalypse in the hotel, what if they check out and leave in the future?"

"Then wait until there is a need to recruit new ones." The system said, "Anyway, the mission is only to recruit guests, and there is no requirement for them to renew their rooms. The host does not have to worry." "

Oh, so that's it."

But. , think about it, there is such a hotel in the apocalypse. Anyone who has stayed here will probably not want to leave. They will definitely find ways to find things to exchange for points and stay here.

At least now, no guests have taken the initiative to check out.

So, Gu Wanyin happily hummed a song and drove away.

...

The new couple, one is named Dong Chengyi and the other is Ruan Ruman.

One of them lives in 408 and the other lives in 409.

Of course, the two of them were different from Lin Ru before. Although they were husband and wife, they didn't think there was anything wrong with them living in one room.

Its the end of the world after all! Having a safe and clean place to live is already a great gift, but we still need to worry about whether we can live in the same room as a couple?

After the two went to see their rooms, they remembered that Xu Shi said they could buy food, so they came to the cafeteria.

They didn't dare to spend their points randomly, so they each bought a plate of egg fried rice.

While eating, Ruan Ruman suddenly started crying.

"Okay, why are you crying?" Dong Chengyi asked.

"How great would it be if our daughter could find a place like this and have hot meals?" Ruan Ruman cried and said, "We have been separated for a year. I don't know how she is doing now. Is she still alive?" Live..."

They have encountered numerous difficulties in the past year, and they have endured them all.

Because they always have hope in their hearts, hoping to see their daughter again.

Speaking of this, Dong Chengyi also had red eyes.

"Xiao Yue must still be alive..." he said with a trembling voice, "Although she is not outgoing, she has always been very smart. She will definitely survive. Maybe, she will come to this hotel in the future!" Ruan

Ru Man wiped his tears and said with a wry smile: "What a coincidence."

At this moment, they heard the voices of two young girls.

It was Dong Yue and Zhuang Xiaoxia who came here to eat.

"I heard them say that there is a company not far from the hotel. There are many things in that company! Books, clocks, computer mice and keyboards and so on! We can go get some and exchange them for points. Although the exchange The points gained are definitely not many, but they are still better than nothing!" Zhuang Xiaoxia said.

After the end of the world, all the things in the company will become scraps and no one will take them.

No one expected that a hotel where you can exchange items for points would suddenly appear here.

"Okay! But I remember there was an earthquake here before. Did that company survive?" Dong Yue asked.

"The earthquake we had before was not that big. In fact, many buildings did not collapse."

"Oh, that's it. What did you eat today?"

"Let me see..."

Hearing the voice of one of the girls, Dong Chengyi He was stunned for a moment, then subconsciously turned his head to look.

At this glance, he was stunned.

Of the two girls who just walked in, one of them... wasn't the daughter they had been looking for, Dong Yue?

Chapter 40 A family of three reunited

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

A huge shock of joy came over, and Dong Chengyi even doubted whether he had seen it wrong. He rubbed his eyes and wanted to confirm again quickly.

At this time, his wife had already shouted excitedly: "Xiaoyue!"

Because Dong Yue was chatting with Zhuang Xiaoxia, she didn't pay attention to the other guests in the canteen. When she heard someone calling her like this, she turned her head subconsciously Come.

Then, she saw that the person who had just called her was her mother who had been separated for a year!

And his father is there too!

Dong Yue was stunned for a moment. She was so stunned that she even wondered if she was dreaming!

It wasn't until Ruan Ruman cried and called her again that Dong Yue suddenly came back to his senses.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She ran over uncontrollably and threw herself into Ruan Ruman's arms!

"Mom!" Dong Yue shouted excitedly, "Is it really you? Dad... I'm not dreaming!" "

No, it's not a dream! Xiao Yue, mom finally found you!" Ruan Ruman also said excitedly Hold your daughter.

Dong Chengyi hugged the mother and daughter, and the family of three hugged each other and cried.

Zhuang Xiaoxia didn't know what happened at first, but when she heard Dong Yue call them parents, she understood.

The scene of the family of three reuniting made her eyes red.

How difficult it is to be able to reunite with your loved ones in the apocalypse!

Dong Yue is so lucky, and she is also happy for Dong Yue.

When Gu Wanyin came back in the evening, he also found out that the new couple turned out to be Dong Yue's parents.

She expressed her congratulations to Dong Yue, and at the same time dutifully recommended the newly unlocked family room on the fifth floor to their family of three.

The family room on the fifth floor is just like an apartment, but there are differences.

The unlocked rooms 501-505 have two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom, and cost 40 points per day.

Rooms 506-5010, which have not been unlocked yet, have three bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and two bathrooms, and cost 60 points per day.

Of course, if Dong Yue and his parents want to stay, they must first stay in the room where they have paid points for the entire number of days, otherwise the points will not be refunded.

Dong Yue discussed it with his parents for a while and decided to forget it for now.

After all, his parents don't have many points, and she herself is an ordinary person, and the points she can get are limited.

If you want to stay in a family room, it will be ten points more expensive per day than they are now for a single room per person.

They still have to save some points.

Although they cannot enter other people's rooms, they can usually chat in the lobby or various stores!

In short, it is a good thing that the family of three is reunited.

Gu Wanyin was very sorry that the promotion was not successful, but he also respected his choice.

Anyway, she went to a base to promote again today, and there should be more guests in the next two days.

Now she is waiting for the system to issue new tasks to her.

Thinking of the fried chicken and burger restaurant he just unlocked, Gu Wanyin took Coke and burgers to have dinner.

The store has burgers of various flavors, such as spicy chicken drumsticks, cheese beef burgers, cod burgers, crispy shrimp burgers, etc.

There are also various kinds of fried chicken, including fried chicken steak, chicken popcorn, chicken nuggets, chicken wings, etc.

A burger and a portion of fried chicken both cost five points. The burger is not small, and the portion of fried chicken is not too small either.

The most important thing is that it is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and the aroma is fragrant. Gu Wanyin feels that he has never eaten such delicious fried chicken and burgers before time travel!

However, looking at the hamburger eating the hamburger and the Coke drinking the Coke, she fell into deep thought.

Coke and Hamburger will grow up sooner or later. After unlocking the school in the future, they will still go to school.

It seems it's time to give the two of them serious names.

But Gu Wanyin is a bad namer.

She thought about it all night, but couldn't think of a good name.

Really bald. ???.23sk.

When she got up in the morning, she heard the sound of the system.

"Ding! A new task has been unlocked, hold a Mid-Autumn Festival party in the hotel, with no limit on the number of participants. Task rewards: Unlock rooms 506-5010; upgrade rooms 406-4010 once; unlock the buffet restaurant, unlock unlimited meals in the buffet restaurant; unlock There are five new products in the supermarket; one fruit shop is unlocked; note: after unlocking the fruit shop, the fruits in the cupboard will be transferred to the fruit shop, and there are other fruits in the shop to be unlocked."

Gu Wanyin was stunned after hearing this: " The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon?"

She picked up the tablet, found the calendar and looked at it.

Sure enough, it will be the Mid-Autumn Festival in five days.

However, it has been more than a year since the end of the world, and people's concept of time has become blurred. They probably didn't even remember that the Mid-Autumn Festival will be in a few days.

Gu Wanyin thought for a while and asked: "System, do we still have a buffet restaurant in our hotel? What if the buffet restaurant is unlocked and the guests no longer go to other restaurants to eat?" "In the

buffet restaurant Not everything is available." The system said, "Besides, the prices at the buffet restaurant are not very cheap. Even if they all go to the buffet restaurant to eat, I can still earn a lot of points." "That's

OK."

Think about it, There are many buffet restaurants before the end of the world, but there are also many people who go to other restaurants to eat.

Now, she has to think about what to do with this Mid-Autumn Festival party.

Since it is being held in a hotel, why not let the guests brainstorm ideas.

The guests were quite happy when they heard that there was a party.

After all, since the end of the world, no one has the energy to organize everyone to get together and have a good time.

There are zombies and natural disasters outside, and the conditions don't allow it.

The question that some guests are more concerned about is: "Boss Gu, will the items sold in the hotel be discounted during the Mid-Autumn Festival?"

"No," Gu Wanyin said.

The guests were a little disappointed, but thinking about it, the prices in the hotel were not expensive, and there was a discount, so they didn't let others make money...

So they didn't dwell on it, and happily discussed what to do with the Mid-Autumn Festival Party.

Finally, they settled on the lobby.

The lobby is relatively spacious. After everyone has sat down, there is still a lot of space left.

If someone wants to perform, perform at the front.

The system told Gu Wanyin that since hosting the party is a task issued by the system, all the props that the guests need to use for their performances will be provided by the system.

Of course, only for use at parties.

The location of the venue has been decided, and the next step is to sign up for guests who want to perform.

Gu Wanyin asked Xu Shi to be responsible for statistics.

Unexpectedly, there were quite a lot of customers who signed up.

Its probably the end of the world and everyone is holding it back.

Even Coke and Hamburg signed up, and they wanted to sing a nursery rhyme together.

Bai Shuwen also signed up. She said that she loved acting before the apocalypse, but where is there any place for her to film in the apocalypse? So this time, she is going to rehearse a play.

Gu Wanyin didn't know what method she used to get Dong Yue and Zhuang Xiaoxia to act in a play together, but she even got Fu Siheng into their performance group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 242 15
*Hi! Want to come in and stay at the store? * In 2XXX AD, meteors fell, zombie viruses raged, soil and water sources were polluted, and the climate w...
24.2K 400 76
Author: Hugh Ho Category: Rebirth through time travel I have a door connecting to Interstellar, originally I just wanted to open a shop and raise cub...
76.3K 1.4K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
2.7K 69 25
Zhong Chu is a gold medal employee of the Fast Wear Department. When she was promoted to the head of the Fast Wear Department, she ushered in her las...