Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

Af JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... Mere

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Ërrør
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back 👁👁
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...🧍‍♂️
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 34. Smile. :>

174 11 10
Af JustAGhostyGhost

Warning: unedited.

====================================
.
.
.

"Thank you Tsuyuki... Honestly, thank god The C3 was able to handle that train wreak of an event..."

"As you know, I am always prepared for every possible situation."

"Yeah... Thank you again tho..."

Tsuyuki nodded, as then handed Anim a medical file. Eying the Bandaged servamp of sloth at the corner, though resentful they did help in Tsubaki's case for a bit. After all, only they are the ones who can provide help in this moment.

Tsuyuki leaves, leaving Anim alone with Kuro. Kuro was shirtless and just covered in Bruises. Injury done by Tsubaki's Kitana are no joke... They don't even heal properly. Though Kuro's arm returned because of the link, though it left a scare behind.

Anim also had a bandage on his cheek where he was cut. And his finger which his used to make that marionette circle.

"Tsubaki... Really left a number huh...?" Anim starts as Kuro nodded, looking at his bandaged hand which seemed to be have not done properly for some reason.

"You could have died.." Says Anim, looking at Kuro's hand as well. "No... Not really. As long as I have my gift, I'd be alive... I think..." Kuro muttered.

"But. But you could have died! What then?" Anim asked as he took the losely bandaged hand as he started to fix it. "Well... That would have been a blessing then..."

Anim paused as he eyed Kuro. "Listen here you-"

"It's true... Like you know... I never thought the creation of Servamps was a good thing..." He says. "I... Failed again..."

He suddenly felt a sharp pain, It was Anim who made bandaged tighten a bit. "Shut up... You didn't fail. If you would have been we all have been dead." Anim says, now properly tying.

"What we did was Try. And we will Try again. We can't expect Tsubaki to listen to us so easily, it's like giving a child crayons and telling him to paint the stary night. It doesn't work that way." Anim huffed, maybe even sniffled a bit.

Anim tied it, now just held on to Kuro's hand as he looked directly at the servamp sitting in front of him. "And we will try again. So nothing like this happens in the future. Tsubaki is still out there, still with his goal. Maybe he will return stronger, maybe he will hug.

"But all you need to know. That you didn't fail" Anim told him firmly.

His words always make his heart stop for a moment.

But then he felt a flick in his forehead. "So STOP talking about DYING. Because I will be... I..." Anim trails off, eyes saddening the more he thinks about it. Soon, he heard a soft sigh, feeling something gently land on his chest and a squeeze on his hands.

"I got it.. I got it... Stop eating my ears out..." Kuro muttered. Buried in the warmth as he exhales. "Your so annoying... So so annoying..." He murmurs. Yet he still likes it a little bit.

Anim was getting red. Maybe from embarrassment of the position or maybe from his annoying words. "Wha.. I am so tired... I'll just sleep in here" Kuro says.

"Wait- WAIT- Not in THIS position!" Anim yells but Kuro dozed off. Or did he... 🤨

Either way, Anim couldn't move for the next few minutes. He feels he will combust, definitely from embarrassment and not from the blue tuft of hair just plopped and those bandaged covered shoulder blades all too visible for his eyes to see. Not to mention hand holding.

Yep, his chest wasn't thumping like a drum out of... Feelings...

Den̶i̶a̶l ̶i̶s ̶̶ ̶r̶i̶v̶e̶r ̶i̶n ̶E̶g̶y̶p̶t, ̶̶̶̶a̶n̶d ̶̶A̶̶n̶̶i̶̶m, ̶i̶s ̶G̶a̶y ✨ ̶)

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Should I go in?" Asked Lawless.

"No, no I don't think so-" Lily points.

"What are you guys talking about?" Misono came walking as he was about walk inside the room, but Lily just pulled him back by the caller. Like a child.

"Wha- Lily-!"

"I am sorry Misono, it's just Brother Sloth and Anim are... Having a conversation"

"Oh they are definitely going to f-"

"Lawless!" Lily hissed for him to shut up. "Go check on Litch and hugh!"

"What? That Blond guy is with them so why do I need to go?" Lawless whines.

"What are you guys talking about" Asked Anim as he stood leaning on the door frame. Crossed arms and red hue in his face which was gradually fading.

"Oh... Hi, brother in law" Greets Lawless. Anim wasn't phased, "Hello Hyde"

"How is everything?" Anim asked, "a well, that's what I was coming to talk about" Says Misono as he gets away from Lily's hold, frankly he doesn't even know why he was being held back.

"So, Tsubaki is still out and running. While we got his subclasses in cells, Balkai, Higan and Stephanie. Also, we have recovered Hugh, he is resting for now although he has lost a lot of jinns" Misono informs.

"Ah I see... And what about you Hyde? Didn't you loss Jinns too?" Anim asked to which Lawless replied smiling, "I am fine actually... Though... Maybe fatigued..."

"Like... I feel a little more... Sensitive after the Jinns were gone" He informs.

Anim blinks a few times, then makes an 'o' face. "Oh yeah, something similar happened with Lily right? When he lost the djinns" He points as Lily nods.

"Well, either way. Both Litch-tan and I are a okay" Lawless forms a cheeky grin and makes a thumbs up. Then he felt a shock run down his arm down to the pose as he starts to groan Immediately.

"... I see... Maybe you should just go and rest" Anim sighs, chuckling as he helped the servamp stand. "Ah... Ah... This is embarrassing..." Lawless pouts, sniffing now.

'A... Is he... About to cry'

"Whao, you look pathetic crying" Came the listless voice of Kuro as he was standing on the door frame. With his shirt and jacket on. Yey.

Lawless then bawls his eyes out, "you all are mean!" He says, "litch-tan, said the same thing before!!"

"Ah- lawless-" Anim looks at Lily, who looks at Misono, who looks at Kuro, who looks at Anim.

And no. No one knows what to do.

(He was fine a minute later, just a little sensitive 🥔)

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

For the rest of the summer vacation, the events remains peaceful.

It was like Tsubaki never existed.

Even the school Re-opened. Magically was built back up again from ground up like it never got blown up. (Anim thought he will avoid school for a while but that didn't happen) (education is important kids)

"Ah... I wonder where is Tsubaki now a days..." Anim muttered as he was sitting in his classroom, sketching circles in his book he waited for the teachers and his little friend group to arrive. Kuro, in his cat form, was being drowned in pets by the girls.

Soon, the door opened and came in a familiar green bed hair boy. Anim dropping his pencil for a moment as he saw that.

People around him were murmuring, "oh a new student?" And stuff like that. While the boy just went straight to the seat in front of Anim, sat his bag down and looked at the boy. "Hi, I am Sakuya. Nice you meet you"

"Sa... Sakuya-!? How?" Anim gasped, Sakuya only rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"It's my last wish, Tell all the subclasses to live a normal life... Forget about me. It's a personal dilemma from here on out" Sakuya sayd as if he was quoting words.

"Did... Did Tsubaki..?"

"Yes... Although I am not sure where is he now. Or what he is doing... But that is what he told me last" Sakuya says, giving a soft smile towards Anim.

Soon, a certain boy with brown hair entered the classroom. Seeing the sight of his old friend once again overwhelmed him so much.

"Sakuya!" Mahiru yelled as he just ran up to the green hair boy to hug him tight. Sakuya just all blushy- blushy and embarrassed.

But then, Mahiru also sat him down and twisted his legs like, "you idiot. Why did you leave huh?!?"

Anim watched with a smile, relieved that things managed to end up right... Even if everything was almost about to burn down.

Seeing the happy face on Mahiru and Sakuya being reunited was one of his goals, and he is so... Glad it finally came true. Now if they kiss this would be so much better but ehhhhh nvm-

While walking down the streets that day, the sun about to set on the horizon as the Cat on Anim's shoulder soon turns into his partner. Both walk towards in the busy streets like nothing had happened.

"You know Kuro..." Anim starts as he walks besides the feline. "During the time I got the broom... That marionette cat of your conscience told me that... Whatever I'll do, I'll only end up with the same ending..."

He further continued, "and, I became so focused on this particular perfect that I didn't realize how streamline it got, from broom to you, but now... I don't care what will happen in the future." He finished with a reliefed sigh.

"And... Why is that?" Asked Kuro. Anim turned to see, with a bright smile that seemed beautiful then the setting sun. "Because I have you... I don't need perfect when I have you. So I know everything will be just fine..."

Kuro pauses. Then sighs as he looks away. "So sappy."

"Heyyyy" Anim giggled as he lightly punched the Feline's arm. "Say that again and I am not buying you chips, or ramin or-"

"Me too..." Kuro interrupted, as he turned to look again. To the person who picked up a wounded cat from the street and helped him all the way through... And will continue too. "I... I know everything will be fine... When I have you." He... Smiles, small smile...

Now Anim's paused. Lips parted as he just stared at the Servamp's tired eyes look fond and smile making his face look less pale and more soft.

Anim could help but blush. Fluttry feeling of warm spreading his chest as he feels he should just-

"Oh my god, so Sappy" Anim mimic's the tone, causing Kuro's smile to drop and sigh. "You annoying werido

" Says you!" Anim points, walking forward with his tomato like face. "Now catch up before it gets dark"

Kuro sighs, not annoyed, just his usual Shut-In and Listless sigh as he walks besides Anim again.

"Good grief"
.
.
.
.

~Fin~

====================================

And it's done!

Hurrayy!!! ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

Now.... what series should I write on next, (Black Buttler and VK have been on my redar for a while)

And I'll see you all, later. Maybe if I decided to write some 'What If' (basically one shots)

Thank you all my pokies and honey buns 🥺
-from, Author.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

267K 4.8K 46
hi sa mga fans nang Gawong/Jedean Fan din ako so I will write a story about them. Hope you like it.
7.1K 92 23
The daughter of J.b Mauney and samantha Mauney and the sister Bella and jagger. What happens when she just got heart broken but then finds the love...
241K 6.7K 31
"Akaza is my fiance" "Y/n why is there the smell of a demon on you?"
82.5K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...