LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️

By Sahithi_writes

This story is a slow burn with full on chemistry 😉 Enjoy 💕 *•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
ADITYA PROLOGUE
CH - 2 STEPPING TOWARDS YOU
CH - 3 ANYTHING FOR YOU
CH - 4 NOT SWEET LIKE SUGAR
CH - 5 YOU GIVE ME BUTTERFLIES
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CH - 6 SUPRISE - B'DAY PARTY
CH - 7 FUN DAY
CH - 8 FALLING FOR YOU ALL OVER AGAIN
CH - 9 INFACTUATION
CH - 10 FUN AND CARE
CH - 11 THE FESTIVAL ( 1 )
CH - 12 THE FESTIVAL ( 2 )
CH - 13 THE FESTIVAL ( 3 )
CH - 14 THE FESTIVAL ( 4 )
CH - 15 IS HE FINE ?
CH - 16 SOLACE IN HER ARMS
CH - 17 FEELING SPECIAL
CH - 18 THE EQUALITY
CH - 19 MY TEMPER
CH - 20 CAPTIVATED BY YOU
CH - 21 THE PROMISE REVEALED
CH - 22 I MADE HER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE

CH - 1 MEET AFTER A LONGTIME

698 24 2
By Sahithi_writes

DIYA POV :

Hi sparkles ✨ , how do you do ?
Well welcome to the journey of our story.
Thankyou for choosing our story to read.
So , let's start .

I was a former international basketball player but 5 years ago after winning international basketball match I left the team for my studies . Dad always wanted me or Sriya akka ( sister ) to take care of our company , akka was never interested in construction buisness but I was very much interested in it . So for dad I left my basketball but I really never left it I'll make my free time and play it with my friends .

Now I'm the COO of my dad's company and also a model . I never thought I would also become a model . It's all because of my ruhaan jiju he offered an ad shoot for me and that's the turning point of me becoming model but I only do modelling for my company and my jiju's company coz I'm busy with my work too .

The ad shoot my jiju offered is not only a turning point for me but also for Mr . Tower ( I mean Aditya ) . I don't know why but whenever I was with him we start fighting and teasing eachother , he calls me kiddo but he too behaves as a kid around me . Well god knows how he became my Crush at first sight .

Well , Today I'm gonna have an important meeting with him . He owns an architecture and interior designing company " Ashwi Architecture and interior designing company " . I don't know who is Ashwi and I never asked him .

We built a mall for jiju as per his wish and Mr . Tower wanna design it's interiors . So , I need to discuss the plan and finishing work with him .

Ufffff 100 years for him . He messaged me " Hey kiddo don't be late it's not a school , hurry up " .

What !! This guy never change I'm 23 now and he still calls me a kiddo . Sucks !! .

I should show him that I'm not a kid anymore . Huff ! .

I went towards my wardrobe and started choosing my outfit , I don't know why but today I'm so confused to pick my clothes .
I don't wanna get late so , I picked one of my outfit and got ready .

My dad went on a buisness trip so , I have to take the charge of everything in my office . I got downstairs and saw my mom was waiting for me at the table . We had our breakfast together .

I took my car keys and drove towards my office . We planned our meeting at 10 am and it's 9:00 am now . I reached my office and I went straight into my cabin . My secretary accompanied me . She spoke " Mam a tall and handsome guy is waiting for you in the conference hall " .

I looked at her with straight face and spoke in cold tone raising my left eyebrow " Tall ...and handsome ! Don't you know his name ? " .

She lowered her gaze and her words are stammering she said " M_am I ..I ..asked him but.. he didn't...told his name " .

Don't he know his name ? Or is he out of manners ? I thought in my mind . I scoffed and went towards the conference room to meet the person .

I'm so strict and rude in my work place that sometimes my employees are scared of me .

I am not a type of rude and cold person but I act like one when it comes to work coz dad always taught me lenience shouldn't be encouraged in workplace .

I opened the conference door and saw a man is sitting in my dad's chair playing with a spinner and his back is facing me .

I snapped my fingers to get his attention , he slowly turned and I'm shocked to look at him . " TOWER !! " I exclaimed .

ADITYA POV :

I got up and saw the time it's 4 am , I don't know why but today I'm so excited . I got freshup and hit the gym . Later I took a good shower and picked my outfit from my wardrobe and I got ready .

I took blessings of my mom and I drove my car towards my private airport and got into the helicopter . I'm on my way to Hyderabad .

Well my Buisness is a huge success all thanks to ruhaan bro I really learnt a lot from him . I started My own company on my elder sister name " Ashwi Architecture and interior designing company " . She is my source of inspiration . She always wanna become an interior designer which was her passion but my world scattered when she left this world infront of my eyes burning in the fire .

My whole childhood was traumatized but it's ruhaan bro who got me out of it .
I have two families one is my mom , dad , my younger brother and my late elder sister and the other is ruhaan bro family .

Ruhaan bro planned a mall in Hyderabad 5 years before but due to some circumstances it was delayed and today finally the mall was constructed and it's me who gonna design the interiors .

It's been 5 years but still I can't forget about diya who replaced my traumatic dreams with her enchanting smile .

It's been a year we met , last time I saw her in ruhi and srihan birthday but we didn't talk much coz we are busy in playing with those cute kids of ruhaan bro and Sriya bhabhi .

Well I reached hyderabad and I headed towards our villa . I checked the contract documents I bought with me to get diya sign for it . I don't know why I don't feel to do modelling with any other women other than diya . I always done my modelling projects alone .

Today I need to promote my company interiors coz I've come up with the best interiors for the mall and I wanna do an ad shoot for it with diya .

I got into my car and went straight towards her company , I met Mr . Ajay ( diya's uncle ) and he took me to the conference room . He left me saying " Adi beta you can wait here I have to go now I have some work " . He left .

I waited for diya and just then a girl came in she spoke " Sir you are not allowed to sit here , mam won't like it " .

I asked her " who are you ? "

She replied " I'm diya mam secretary , sir please leave " .

I smiled and said " Tell your mam I'm waiting for her " .

She asked my name I glared at her and turned around ignoring her . She left .

I think this kiddo has grown up , looks like everyone is scared of her . I thought and waited for her spinning my fidget spinner .

After few minutes I heard the door opening and she snapped her fingers to get my attention . I smiled and turned to look at her .

She was shocked to look at me and she exclaimed " Tower !!! ".

Ufffff....! Yaar we are seeing eachother properly after a year and she is calling me tower . I scoffed and got up putting the spinner aside on the table .

DIYA POV :

I checked the time it's 9 : 30 , I am happy to see him after a longtime . I forwarded my hand for a shakehand . He got up and slowly took his steps towards me , he tucked my hand strand behind my ear . He spoke looking straight into my eyes ," Don't flaunt yourself kiddo you are late " .

I was frowned and my assistant is giggling . I glared at her and told her to leave . She left .

I yelled at him hitting on his chest showing my index finger to him " Don't you dare call me kiddo again !! " .

He bent down till my face looking into my eyes and he hit my head with his fist .
Ouch !! It ached a bit .

I looked at him angrily , he spoke " Wearing heels is still not enough to match my height kiddo and I think you didn't check my message I told you don't be late " .

" I don't know you are here coz our meeting scheduled at 10 am and I'm not short my height is 5'5 which is perfect it's you who is a tower " . I said .

He chuckled and spoke " Kiddo just leave it . Actually I thought to see you and spend some time with you , afterall we are meeting after a year I guess ".

I don't know why but that gave butterflies in my stomach . I was freezed looking at him , he is still so handsome and charming .

He snapped his fingers and I came back to my senses . I spoke " Ya..last year we met.. on ruhi and srihan's birthday ". I don't know why but my words are stammering .

" Diya I like to have a coffee " . He said . For the first time my name's feels so new to me . I was about to call my secretary to get coffee but he took my phone .

I urged him to give my phone , " Let's go to cafeteria I'm bored ". He said and he put my phone in his pocket .

I hit his shoulder and we both headed towards our office cafeteria which is like a library . My dad feels there is no break in life we need to learn more and more each and every minute , so he designed our cafeteria more like a library .

I feel he liked the interior . We both sat and I ordered his coffee and my tea .

I don't know why he is not speaking anything but staring at me like he is gonna eat me .

I spoke to break the silence , " So Mr.Tower how is your company going on ? ".

" Well everything is going good and actually I want your help " . He exclaimed .

He want a help from me ! Wow ..! I thought and spoke " so , are you asking me for help ? "

" Yess ! Kiddo " .

" How can a kid help you Mr. Tower ? " I spoke in sarcasm but I think my sarcasm doesn't work on him .

" Today we are gonna discuss about Mall interior right and you know ruhaan bro mall is special as it only has his new and premium collection and I'm gonna plan the interiors so , I ask you to do modelling to promote my company and it also helps ruhaan bro too " .

I thought for a while and spoke " Fine but only on one condition " .

" What ? " He asked .

" Don't call me kiddo " . I said .

" Ok from now I won't call you kiddo " . He exclaimed .

I have a proud smile on my face and I promised him I will do the modelling for him .

" Thankyou Bubbly " he exclaimed and he winked at me .

I was flabbergasted . " What did you call me just now " . I asked him with straight face .

" Bubbly !!! ". He exclaimed .

" What ??? " . I was frowned .

" He said you are lively person and talks too much . So , I gave you that nickname and this name really suits you .
Didn't you like it ?
Do you want me to call you kiddo ? " . He pulled my cheek .

I was about to hit him and he started moving away from me , I ran after him to catch him , he was laughing and I don't know when we went upstairs . I feel like my whole office is looking at us like they have seen a ghost . He moved into the conference room and I stopped when I saw all the board members assembled in the room waiting for us . I felt embarrassed for not behaving properly in my office .

I gathered myself , cleared my throat ahmm ahmm...and I introduced him to the board members saying " So , hello everyone He is Mr.Aditya Founder of Ashwi Architecture and interior designing company " .

We both sat and I gave the presentation of new mall . I can feel he is so attentive and his immense gaze is making me feel nervous . Finally I ended my presentation .

He spoke " So , the presentation is so good and the design of the mall is perfect and I don't think we need any changes " .

I was so careful and made sure there won't be any mistakes and the mall be so spacious . I think the interior of the mall gonna be good . I hope jiju like it .

The board of directors urged him to present his presentation coz we need to check his interior designing plan . Actually our company too have many talented interior designers but we want to give the best and I know he is very talented and it's a family matter too .

I asked him to show his presentation and he started giving his presentation . Well the interiors are really so good and unique . I instantly agreed . All the board director's supported him and he ended the presentation .

He called me Bubbly infront of everyone , he never loses a chance to tease me I'm embarrassed now .

I glared at him and spoke in strict tone " So , Mr.Tower shall we sign our contract " .

" Sure Bubbly !! ". He exclaimed sarcastically .

My secretary bought the contract papers , we signed it and confirmed our deal .

His secretary bought some other papers and he asked me to sign it .

" What's this ? " I asked .

" Modelling contract that you agreed to do bubbly " . He said .

Ahhh ! This bubbly sounds so irritating to me .

The board of directors left the room and he told his secretary to leave , we are alone in the room .

I yelled at him showing my index finger " Don't call me Bubbly orelse I won't sign for modelling ".

He held my finger and pulled me closer putting my hand on his chest ,we were just few inches away and my breathe got struck he spoke " Sign it orelse ... ".

" Orelse.... what..." . I asked while my voice is shivering .

He slowly left my hand and tucked my hair strand behind my ear while I was silent and my breathing was uneven .

" Ruhaan bro will feel bad coz you are not only promoting my company but also ruhaan bro's mall too " . He said .

I don't know what happened to me but I signed it silently . His charm just took away my senses .

He spoke " Okay now let's go to construction site and check " .

I nodded in okay and we both headed downstairs towards our car , he spoke " Let's go in my car I'll drive " .

" Well I can also drive you can get into my car " . I said .

He chuckled saying " I can't give my car keys to a kid and moreover are you still scared of me ? I still remember your condition when you got on my bike . Don't worry today I'm not gonna scare you bubbly " .

" I am not scared ! " I yelled at him and sat in his car . He chuckled and sat in the driving seat and he drove towards the construction site .

We stopped at the red signal and he spoke " Bubbly I bought Dairy milk silk bubbly for you wanna have it " .

I fisted my hand and hit his head . " Ouch !! " He screamed , I again started hitting his shoulder saying "Stop calling me bubbly " . He caught my hand and he opened the car dash board looking into my eyes , he took the chocolate from it and kept it in my mouth .

" Eat it bubbly " he said and winked . He left his hold on my hand and I adjusted myself .

I put an angry Pout and opened the chocolate I literally melt for chocolates , I started eating my chocolate and the traffic signal showed green and he drove the car .

He spoke " Bubbly can you share the bubbly with me ".

" No ! " . I exclaimed and he chuckled . He spoke " That's why I call you kiddo look even your nose is also eating the chocolate " .

I checked myself in the pocket mirror I had and my nose tip has some chocolate on it , " ufffff....! " I held my chocolate in my right hand and I started searching for tissue , he slightly turned to me when I was not noticing him he ate half of my chocolate from me making me frown .

I hit him and made a pout for stealing my chocolate . I spoke " I'll surely take my revenge Mr.Tower " .

He just looked at me and I felt I stepped on something , I looked down and I found his Aadhaar card .

What ! How can someone look so handsome that too in an aadhar card I just look like a clown in it I thought . He asked me to give his aadhar card I saw his date of birth it's 8th Jan today is 6th Jan , which means his birthday is in 2 days .

I thought a plan to celebrate his birthday and also take my revenge . I gave his aadhar card and we reached our construction site .

Well I showed him each and every corner of the mall , he was taking pictures and I feel he is analysing his design.

He spoke " So , from tomorrow I'm gonna start the work ".

I hummed and later we went to our home as mom got to know this Tower came to Hyderabad and he is with me , my mom loves this Tower so much and she invited him for the lunch .

We went to our home and my mom welcomed him , he bent down to touch her feet and my mom hugged him .

My mom took us in and I straight went towards the dining table coz I'm hungry . My mom made him sit and he sat opposite to me .

She served for both of us and we started eating I observed something and I asked mom " Amma is there anything special today you made so many items for lunch and you also made biryani " .

She chuckled and spoke " Ofcourse diya Aditya came to our home after a longtime so , I need to take good care of him right " .

I was flabbergasted I spoke " Maa you didn't even made these many items when I won my international match " .

She glared at me and I lowered my gaze and ate quietly .

He is smiling looking at me . I wish if I can add extra chilli powder in his biryani .

My mom asked him " So , Adi beta are you done with the project ? ".

He spoke " No aunty , actually from tomorrow I'm gonna start the project and I'm gonna stay in Hyderabad for 3 weeks " .

She smiled and said " Then stay here till you complete your work adi " .

I choked thinking will dad agree ? Actually dad never let any guy stay in our home .

My mom patted my back and he spoke " Aunty I can stay in the villa it's okay " .

My mom glared at him and said " Adi this is also your family I can't let you stay away when you are here in Hyderabad " .

I'm completely shocked what's going on ? Why do my family members care for him so much ?

He spoke " Aunty maybe uncle won't agree I guess ".

She gave a confused look and spoke " What do you mean adi ? " she called dad and put the call on speaker . My dad lift the call .

She spoke " Yevandi ! Aditya came to our home " .

I know Meenakshi and take good care of him , I guess he won't leave Hyderabad today and let him stay at our house . I never seen such a lovely child in my life . My dad said .

Okay I'm shocked , I think I didn't understood my family members properly .

My mom spoke " I know what to do " and she cut the call . She looked at him and he said " Okay aunty as you wish " .

So , he is gonna stay with us for 3 weeks .

***************************************

What plan did diya thought to take her revenge from Aditya ?

Is Aditya already realised that he love diya or is he taking time to realise ?

So , how is today's part guys ?

Well thankyou for choosing my story to read .

I hope you all support my story .

Love you all ❤️

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 45.7K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
571K 28.2K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
41.3K 2.2K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...
132K 6.1K 41
BOOK 1 of LOVE SERIES. UNATTAINABLE LOVE Passionate affairs of love always unfold into tragic tales Aditya Rajvash the business tycoon! Iski nazar k...