The Mod in the High Castle

By 410Jackass

After the boy died in the unknown cause. He was suddenly reincarnated into a world of TMITHC Universe or The... More

Main Protagonist
Prologue
Chapter 1: Mod Activited
Allied Weapons 1
Allied Weapons 2
Allied Vehicles
Allied Aircraft
Nations Axis Coalition Organization

Disclaimer

238 8 5
By 410Jackass

A/N: Howdy! Did you all know that I never watched The Man in the High Castle? Excepts clips? Yep, That's why I talking about.

Though, My idea came out on my mine and decided to create this story. My MC from the modern world suddenly died by the god damn truck-kun. And reincarnated into the TMITHC World, With the ability summon his own modern army. But, I won't make him OP, Because he has limits. So, I won't make him to powerful.

Another, Do you remember "Kaone Mothome?" The same character from Hearts of iron: RWBY? That's our MC. They're will been many languages in the story, So, I'll used google about it.

Anywhere, Enjoyed some unhinged war against Nazi Germany and Empire of Japan. Probably they're will have PSTD And- Oh fuck not again!

*Runaway* RUN!!!! IT'S THE PO PO!!!! EVERY KITSUNE FOR THERE SELF!!!!!! *Jump out of the window*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 612 32
Sora Kaiyo is the commander of a small fleet of shipgirls at the Azur Lane Main Base when one day he's betrayed by fellow commander, Akuma Kurosu. Ar...
20.3K 168 19
This book is about the commander of the Eagle Union or 'merica for short. Overlapping Azur Lane: Iron Blood, Azur Lane: Sakura Empire, and Akashi, Dr...
7.3K 145 27
this story won't make sense I was board and this is the result enjoy
4.3K 433 21
مجموعة خواطر قصيرة باللغتين العربية والإنجليزية. Some poems in both Arabic and English.