The Collector

By Crouton465

It all started with just a walk in the woods More

Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

Episode 2

61 1 1
By Crouton465

Next thing Branch and Floyd knew they were tied up and saw two trolls standing in front of them. Then all of a sudden music started playing.

The mysterious trolls then started singing. They started off with "One way or another I'm gonna find ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another."

" I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another I'm gonna see ya I'm meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha one day maybe next week I'm gonna meetcha I'll meetcha."

"I  will drive past your house and if the lights are all down Ill see who's around..." (let's go)

 "One way or another I'm gonna find ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another I'm gonna win ya ill getcha ill getcha."

 "One way or another I'm gonna see you I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha one day maybe next week I'll meetcha" (meetcha) x3 

"And if the lights are all out I'll fallow your bus down town see who's hanging out..."

 (1234) "na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na nana" (i wanna hold you i wanna hold you tight) x3  (yeah teenage kicks right through the night) (i wanna hold you wanna hold you tight) x2 oh yeah (I wanna hold you wanna hold you tight) (yeah teenage kicks right through the night)      (Floyd and Branch sang in the paratheses)

"One way or another I'm gonna see ya I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha one day or another I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha"

 "One way or another I'm gonna see ya I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha one day or another I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another"

 "I'm gonna see ya I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha one day I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another." 

After this the brothers got a spell on them so they can't leave or anything.

After the song there was a light so Branch and Floyd saw the trolls. One had blue swirl in her pink hair. The other girls hair was like the other one except  she had blue hair with a pink swirl. They both had blue skin just like Floyd and Branch's. They also had magician hats with a piece candy on it for decoration both in different color.(purple and yellow.) Their names are Marigold and Iris. Marigold is the one with pink hair and the blue swirl. Iris was the one with the blue and the pink swirl. And their duo is called The Twisted Twins.(Marigold is the older twin by 5 seconds)

Back at Bruce's restaurant (its morning)

John Dory and Clay woke up and went to have breakfast at Bruce and sons (and one daughter). While Bruce and Brandy were making pancakes and waffles John Dory and Clay noticed something was missing.

"It feels like something is missing" John Dory said "Oh wait I know what it is, it's syrup that's we are missing"

"Yeah that's what we're missing !! "What are pancake and waffles without syrup" Clay said happily😊

"No, that's not it." Bruce said as he hands the syrup bottle to JD.

Meanwhile

While they were having breakfast Branch and Floyd had realized that they had been TROLLNAPPED!! The Twisted Sisters and the two brothers had to travel to the SECRECT BASE of the collector troll. Then Marigold pulled out the map of the kingdom.

RIGHT NOW THEY WERE VACAY ISLAND AND THEY HAD TO GET TO THE TOP OF THE T IN TROLLS KINGDOM

"We will have to go through lonesome flats, through the great desert, a long river and lots of forests." Iris said to her sister.

"Eh, it won't be that hard we've done it before." Said Marigold

"Yeah, I know but we now have two other trolls who we can't have escaping or ELSE." Iris replied

"Good point" Marigold agreed

"We should be arriving in the desert about 15-20 minutes" Marigold said

5 minutes later they got hungry.

"We should get some ice cream" Suggested Floyd

"Great idea" The others said in sync. They just smiled to that.

They went to the best ice cream shop in all trolldom FREE Z's ice cream but it was in the rock village. They then traveled for 6 minutes and finally reached their destination.

Then they all ordered their ice cream. Branch got Blueberry Blast, Floyd got Rad Raspberry, Marigold got Lemon and Coconut Swirl and  Iris got Huckleberry Heed (Heed means to pay attention closely so you have to closely pay attention to taste the huckleberry)        

They finished their ice cream then they started to go through the desert.

They had been walking for 1 hour

And Floyd and Branch got bored so they started singing

" oh, oh" Branch sung

"Stained coffee cup, just a fingerprint of lipstick's not enough" Floyd joined

"Sweet, where you lay still a trace of innocence on the pillowcase" They sung together

Marigold and Iris recognized the song so they all started singing together

"Wakin' up beside you I'm a loaded gun I can't contain this anymore, I'm all yours I've got no control (no control)" Iris and Marigold sang together "Powerless and I don't care its obvious"

"I just cant get enough of you, the pedals down my eyes are closed no control" Floyd sang

"Oh, oh " Branch sang 

Branch and Floyd sang "Taste, on my tongue I don't want to wash away the night before"

"In the heat where you lay I could stay right here and burn in it all day" Marigold sung

"Wakin' up beside you I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore I'm all yours I've got no control (no control)" All sung

"Powerless and I don't care its obvious" Iris sang

"I just can't get enough of you the pedals down my eyes are closed no control (no control)" Marigold sang

"Lost my senses I'm defenseless, her perfumes holding me ransom" Sung Floyd. Then Branch sung "Sweet and sour, heart devoured lying here I count the hours"

All sung  "No control" Then Branch finished off with "Oh, oh"

"That was fun" Iris said laughing.

"That was me and Branch's favorite song when we were little" Floyd said

"Yeah and we would sing it every morning especially on important days like when we had a performance or the first day at troll tree high" Branch said

AT THE COLLECTOR'S HIDEOUT

The collectors critter then came back to him jamming out to Midnight Memories (One Direction)

He then saw the critter and quickly turned it off. "I wasn't doing anything" The collector said suspiciously.  "Right..." said the critter in a Kronk like tone.

"Why did you come?" asked the collector. "The Twisted Twins have been becoming friends with ze enemy." said the critter cam. "WHAAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled. It was so loud that some birds nearby flew away.

BACK AT BRUCE AND SONS (AND ONE DAUGHTER)

After pancakes and waffles the brothers decided to have a race.  " ALL RACERS AT YOUR STARTING POINTS AND  5,4,3,2,1 GO!!!!" Brandy yelled. They all started running but as soon as John Dory started he got a Charlie Horse.

"HEEEEEELP!!" John Dory screamed at his brothers. But Clay and Bruce didn't care about the square instead they kept running and trying to win. They were getting close to the finish line and they saw John Dory still there. "AND THE WINNER IS BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE !" Brandy announced.

Bruce started celebrating but Clay was mad that he lost and he flipped a table that landed on John Dory.

Just then Clay said "Hey guys, I think I know what was missing."

"What is it" asked John Dory still in pain from racing.

"I forgot to turn the stove off from making pancakes" Clay said

Bruce looked around and saw that Branch and Floyd were MIA. "No, Branch and Floyd are missing ya DUM-DUMS." Bruce said annoyed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Clay and John Dory realized.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...