𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (CAI...

By JayHansley2069

After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student, for good. Cairo Sweet determined herself... More

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {2}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {5}.
Chapter {6}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {9}.
Chapter {11}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {14}.
Chapter {15}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {17}.
Chapter {18}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.
Chapter {21}.
Chapter {22}.
Chapter {23}.
Chapter {24}.
Chapter {25}.

Chapter {10}.

888 23 17
By JayHansley2069

CC's Point Of View: 

As Cairo released my hand and stood up, I quickly followed her steps and stood up.

-"Where do you think you're going, Woman?"

-"I'm going to find out who was that. Want to join me?"

-"That's not even an option! Yes because I am not letting you go there alone".

Cairo looked at me with Confusion and was about to ask something, but another sound coming from there stopped her. 

She went towards the cabin and took out a....a Knife and a Gun!?!

She handed me the knife, while she reloaded her gun.

I stared at the woman in shock, and couldn't comprehend what was going on. Cairo Sweet has a Real Ghostface Knife and a Real Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II.

-"What?" asked the Latina, neutrally as if having these weapons was normal.

-"Uh...Doesn't my look already ask for an explanation for having such weapons at home?"

She sighed and then took another glimpse of her reloaded gun.

-"Self-Defense".

And with that, she left for the kitchen, while I stood there trying to process her reason for having such dangerous weapons.

While following her, I spoke whispering -"You know, after seeing you having these weapons, I might be having suspect over you being the killer of that old man...No Offense..."

My tone got lower, the times the words were formed in my mouth. Cairo kept on looking here and there and spoke matching my voice, -"...I feel like you complimented me rather than offending. I could have appreciated those words more if I actually killed him..."

I rolled my eyes and kept on following her lead. We looked like partners, about to steal a really expensive Stuff. 

My nervous hands had the worst hold of the knife. Probably my legs could have done a better job.

Without warning something crashed from above the stairs and Cairo landed bumping into me. Both of us are now on the floor. Opening our eyes, I could feel the weird situation we got ourselves in. 

At that moment, Cairo's body was nestled onto my stomach, with my hands carefully cupping her waist. Her fingers delicately rested on my shoulders, trying to keep her balance. 

Our eyes locked in a mutual understanding, a wordless exchange of emotions that spoke volumes. No words were needed as we gazed into each other's eyes, lost in the moment.

Our Lips Inches Apart...

A Deep shade of red appeared underneath my skin, becoming the permanent color of my tone. I tried to form words, but Cairo insisted on doing it, whispering -"Well this is certainly embarrassing..." 

She stood up and adjusted her clothes and hair, offering me a hand to stand up. 

I took her hand, never being able to support myself after witnessing such a moment with the girl, I might be drooling over for months now...

-"Come on...Let's see who now caused that..."

Her words were slow and never came out as usual. I understood her state, as I know that I would have been worse if I were in her shoes. 

With leaden steps, we carefully made our way towards the closed room from where the thing fell over us and created a possibly awkward situation between the two of us. 

Cairo was gonna lead for the action but I stopped her, backing her behind me. 

-"Why do I have to be behind you?"

-"To be protected, in case anything happens, that will happen to me...Friend"

She gave me the same look from last time, and to be honest I was getting used to this expression. She didn't say a word and let me do my next moves. 

Though, I might have taken the risks, for my friend...I still did know that I would mess up every single thing. Gulping at the thought of facing an unknown figure trying to murder us, I nervously opened the door and targeted my knife in front. 

I could tell, that Cairo was giving me an 'Are You Serious' look from behind. I sighed in fear and we both felt the breath coming out shaky. The woman took the chances and mocked.

-"Being all protective for me, now what happened, Carbon?"

-"Shut up woman..."

The room was dark, with no lights working because the electricity had to go in a great time. Cairo behind me, her hands over my shoulder. Even though I know, it is the worst timing to feel that Feeling, yet not having control over it, I was feeling it... bad.

Those tender fingers touch above the fabric of my-

-"HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" 

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I screamed back, twice as loud, and accidently bumped into Cairo, falling on the ground AGAIN!!!

This time, her body was underneath mine again. Our eyes met once more, and it turned out the situation was even worse than before.

Our faces were so close, that I Could Feel The Slight Touch Of  Her Delicate Lips Over Mine. I pursed my lips and immediately stood up, apologizing as if I had eaten the last piece of her Chocolate. 

-"Damn, you should have seen the look on your faces. Priceless!!!"

I turned around and saw a girl with long brunette wavy hair over her shoulders. Her height might be less than me, but surely more than Cairo Sweet.

Cairo stood up and spoke in astonishment, -"Winnie!? What the hell are you doing here?"

The Winnie girl came across me and analyzed my whole body from top to bottom, then she spoke up -"Wow, Cairo babe. You got yourself a hottie".

Cairo and I both exchanged looks, while the girl just stood there trying to understand whether she said something wrong...

-"Winnie, This is CC Walker, my friend, not my Girlfriend...".

The last words cut deep into my heart and the ribs gripped my lungs tightly, making it hard to breathe. I felt something, something opposite to what I felt when I was around that woman...

I Felt Betrayed... 

Many months have already passed by, and Cairo still hasn't got a single hint of me having a crush on her. I mean, am I that bad to give off clues...? 

Even after having such awkward yet memorable moments, Cairo never understood...

-"Don't worry, I was passing by this town and thought of meeting you" Winnie spoke.

-"Oh, so you could have just entered by the door and could have let me know sooner..."

-"Nah, I like to surprise my loved ones, more than just coming to them straight forward".

-"Yeah right, surprising me by breaking a vase, from above, scaring the shit out of us, and coming from the Balcony...Gosh I should lock that balcony up".

-"So did you come here to stay?" asked Cairo, curious to know.

-"Unfortunately no, baby girl. I need to leave today, for a test tomorrow" Winnie added.

-"Since when did you start taking tests seriously?"

-"Ever since I lost your pretty ass", Winnie winked.

Cairo rolled her eyes and then we all went downstairs. 

Winnie and Cairo were talking, and Winnie kept touching Cairo's hands and hugged her multiple times, but that never affected Cairo, unlike Me...

Watching the two girls together and Cairo Smiling gripped my lungs even more. I enjoyed witnessing the gorgeous Smile of Sweet's but felt the opposite of having Winnie with her and Not Me...

What was wrong with me...
Winnie is her Best Friend, while I am just her Normal Friend...
...Nothing more than that...

I felt my eyes slightly water, thinking that Cairo was maybe Scared of me, and felt uncomfortable with my touch. 

...How Could I Express My Love To Someone, Who Was Never Free With Me Like She Was With Her Best Friend...?

Winnie finally did her farewell. And before leaving, Cairo did the most unexpected thing, by hugging the woman warmly. Winnie hugged her back. Their hug seemed so cozy. Cairo looked so comfortable...being in the brunette's arms. She looked like she felt Protected...

They stared at each other for a while, the looks seemed so deep...

-"I will be back, whenever I can Beautiful".

-"I will be waiting..."

With that Winnie put a strand of hair behind her ear, waved at me, and left. Cairo closed the door and turned towards me. 

-"Okay now that we know it was Winnie, my friend-"

-"Did you have any kind of relationship with her?" I asked straight forward. I needed to be clear with my doubts.

Seeing my firm eyes, maybe she knew that I was serious this time.

-"...I never had a real relationship with her. Had some nightstands but never estimated to address each other as Lovers...Why-"

-"As in Friends with benefits...?"

-"Y-Yes, but why-"

-"Do you guys still share such a relationship now?"

-"...No, not anymore. She never insisted, it was me who did. I had enough of that so I stopped".

-"But why are you asking me all these questions? Why does it matter to you...?" She asked.

Without an answer expressed in words, I chose action. I sighed in relief and frustration and slowly went towards her. 

Standing just a few inches away, Cairo looked up at me. She was gonna move back, but I took her hands in mine, immediately intertwining our fingers. 

If I want Cairo for myself, I will have to take instant steps, and now that I proceeded, there's no going back. 

-"Cairo please be honest...Are You Scared Of My Touch?"

She was taken aback by that and became silent now facing the floor. 

-"...No CC, I was never scared of your touches. It's just that-"

-"If you weren't so scared of me, then why wouldn't you prefer me to hug you, comfort you, hold your hand as Normal Friends do..."

-"..."

-"Cairo, please don't stay silent and answer my words. I deserve to know the truth".

She became even more silent and the hesitation in her hands loosened. 

-"It's because after what happened with Miller, I could never think straight..."

-"How come you have such a bond with Winnie then?"

-"Because she's my friend from that very time, CC!! She was there for me, for my trauma to be relieved..."

Her sudden rise of voice already answered my questions and I knew what I had to do now...

I gathered all my confidence and closed our inches little by little. 

Cairo tried to move back, but I was never forcing her. She could have moved away but she didn't...

My lips were now just some millimeters away from hers. Our Lips Slightly Touching...

-"CC...", Cairo called out my name in a breathy tone and I Instantly...

Collided Our Lips Together...

She could have pushed me away, shouted at me, and broken up our friendship, but she didn't...

Feeling her motionless lips was enough to form a kind of twisting feeling, I could only imagine.

Those perfectly shaped red-shaded lips were now finally united with mine...

I moved away to see her reaction, she seemed startled but Not Disgusted...

-"...C-CC, What was that...?" She asked whispering, while I had my hand over her cheeks caressing, my other hand lightly holding onto her waist. 

-"...The Feelings For You, Woman..." I spoke gently caressing her cheeks, though she never complained. Instead, she just stared at me with blank warm eyes.

This was the moment, I came clear to her. Tell her that I love her, that I want to be her lover, Make her my girl, Fill in the space she has saved up for romance, create memorable moments...

-"I....", I took her hand in mine and intertwined it. She never complained...

 The atmosphere was now dim with shades of black, blue, and grey with the stars staring at us...

It was hard to form the Real Words, but I finally took the risk and spoke out hoarsely, hoping it was loud enough for Cairo to hear...

Our Lips Inches Apart, Again...

I Couldn't Get Enough Of Her Sweetness, I Needed More...

-"I...Think..."

-"I Think...I Think I Have Created Romantic Feelings Towards You In Me, Cairo Sweet..."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 60 6
"I'm just your tutor CC, nothing more." "You really think that Cairo?" After the massacre that happened a few months back in Tennessee, Cairo decides...
106 7 5
Enemies to lovers trope 16 year old Lily was struggling. You'd think that living in the always-sunny California and being the 5'2 brunette with green...
4.4K 8 20
Emma had the normal life. She has planned everything that happened in her 17 years of life. On the first day of her college, she does not expect to r...
4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...