The Prime Sayien: The Frozen...

By Spiritwolf76

Five years after the confrontation between the Sayiens and Frost Demons. Since then, things have been quiet f... More

A visit from A cousin
Frost Demons Return
Mother Comes to Help/Mother and Son Fight
New Fusions/Rouge Saiyans and Frost demons
Epilogue Rory meets his family

Rory vs Nilla

5 0 0
By Spiritwolf76

( It has been a full two weeks since Rory's bought with his mother. Since then, word has also come out. That Nilla has also had a fight with the Frost Empress and won. With news of  Both  Kumi and the frost empress, losing their respective fights to their children. the Saiyans and Frost Demons on both sides. Have begun to divide themselves. Some of the Saiyans who served Kumi. Chose to join Rory and Arcee. The remaining Saiyans stayed loyal to Kumi. As for Nilla and the Frost empress. The same could be said for them. Some of the Frost demons joined Nilla. The rest stayed with the frost empress)

" ( Sits on her captain chair, with Airachnid and Toma standing on both sides of her). My mother will now think twice before she decides to ruin my fun.  She and the one called Kumi can have their battle elsewhere. I may not want to conquer the galaxy as I once did. But I will conquer all the galaxies, except for Cybertron. That planet will be left alone from now on. ( Gets up from her chair). I do wish to have another fight between myself and Rory. ( Looks at Airachnid and Toma). You two may join as well." Said Nilla as she left for the hangar bay. " ( Follows Nilla, with Toma right behind her). Shall I contact   Arcee and request that she, Rory, and Miko meet us on a battlefield?" Asked Airachnid as they entered the small spacecraft. " Yes, for I believe that this will be a very interesting day." Said Nilla as they flew off in the spacecraft towards Earth. 

( A couple of hours later in the desert of Los Vegas)

( Rory)

( Nilla)

" ( Leans up against a stone wall with Arcee leaning up against the same brick wall next to him while  Miko sits on the rocky edge in front of them). So  Airachnid really told you that they wanted to meet us here. Like for real?" Asked Rory. " Yeah, said something about her, Toma, and  Nilla coming down here in one of their shuttles. Wanting to have an old-fashioned spar/fight with us. Don't know why she called it a spar though." Said Arcee. " Do you guys think it has something to do with  Rory's mother and the Frost Empress losing a majority of their forces to both Rory and Nilla? Something tells me that they may try to get back at you guys. I mean you didn't really go all out in your fight with Kumi.  It would stand to reason that both  Kumi and the Frost Empress. Would spy on this fight that we're about to have. Especially if you two and Airachnid go blue." Said Miko. " A fair point, though we still have the other version of the potara technique that Goku and Vegeta showed us, Caulifla and Kale. I'm actually excited to try it out. I want to see how different they are from Cory." Said Arcee.

"  Well since You were in control of Cory, It would be safe to say that I would be in control of this one. ( Feels three familiar energy signatures coming their way, and then looks up to see a shuttle). We'll talk about this later. They've finally made it." Said  Rory as he and  Arcee got off the rocky wall while  Miko stood up. " ( Lands the shuttle twenty miles from where Rory's group was). Well gange, we're here. Now let's go great our friends." Said  Toma as she, Nilla, and  Airachnid flew out of the shuttle and towards Rory's group, Before stopping eighteen feet from them. " Hello again  Rory,  it is wonderful to see you again. I take it you and your friends are ready for our little spar." Said Nilla. " We are,  but how far shall we take it? We are being watched after all." Said Rory. " Why bother with that? Let us go all out,  to our fullest potential. ( Looks to her left to see Toma power up while  Miko goes super saiyan two). It appears that our friends are rearing to go." said Nilla. " ( Looks at  Miko). Take the far left side, but keep your fight and attacks away from the cities." Said Rory.

( Miko)

( Toma)

" No sweet Rory,  We got this. ( Looks at Toma). You ready Toma?" Said  Miko as she quickly powered up and then flew into the sky on the far left side. With Toma quickly following. " Ready when you are Miko. Let's have some fun." Said Toma as she and  Miko flew at each other at high speeds and clashed in a fury of punches and kicks. " ( Looks at Arcee). You next Arcee, take the far right side." Said  Rory as Arcee and Airachnid both powered up to Super Saiyan Two. " You got it Rory, come on Airachnid. Let's go have a talk." Said Arce as she and Airachnid flew to the far right side of the area. 

( Airachnid)

( Arcee)

" I must say Arcee, I do believe that we will both enjoy this battle." Said Airachnid. " True, I guess we'll just have to see how much we'll enjoy it." Said  Arcee as she and Airachnid quickly flew at each other and began their fight.

( Play this song while reading this part of the chapter)

" Well, it seems like it's just the two of us now Rory. Are you ready?" Said Nilla. " Yeah, but you need to explain something to me." Said Rory as he powered up to Super Saiyan two.  "If it's about what that lackey told you. Then I will gladly explain. Just not now,  with prying eyes and all. But seeing as how our friends are starting slow. ( Slowly raises her power). And I know that you, like myself. Like to have a little fun during our fights. ( Raises her power even more).  Why don't we skip any pleasantries and begin this battle on a medium-high note." Said  Nilla as her power begins to rise. "( Flies backward and away from Miko. Before looking over at Nilla). Here I thought that were going to take it slow. I guess it would be prudent not to follow her and do the same). Looks at Miko with a smile ). I do hope you have something that can contend with this. ( Raise her power slowly in order to match Nilla). Otherwise, this might get boring until your zenki boost amplifies your power." Said Toma.

 " Oh don't you worry, I got something just for you. Heck, we can thank Rory's cousin for showing us this new form of ours. Which means we know what to call it, in Airachnid's case." Said Miko.  " Do you now,  well then. This might just get interesting. Do be sure to tell me what it is called." Said Toma. " ( Looks over at  Nilla and Toma, with Arcee doing the same thing). It seems like we're going straight into it. This should make things very interesting. ( Looks at Arcee). I unlocked a form that can match them. But I do not know what it's called. I'm sure you do, however." Said Airachnid. " Yeah, I know what it's called. How's this, since your teammates are changing into their new forms? You can change into yours along with my group. That sounds good?" Said  Arcee.  " That sounds fine to me." Said Airachnid. 

" ( Smiles at  Rory). Are you prepared, Rory?" Asked  Nilla as Rory gets into his fighting stance."  ( Smirks at Nilla with a grin). Yep, come on bring it." Said  Rory, which makes  Nilla smiles. " ( Smiles at Rory's answer and powers up even more as her power as parts of her body begin to turn gold). Then allow me and  Toma to show you and dear Miko.  THE POWERS OF GOLDEN BILLA AND GOLDEN TOMA!" Said Nilla in her new golden form. With Toma also in her golden form. As a golden aura surrounded them.

( Over in Universe 7)

Oh wow, looks like there frost demons out there who have also achieved the same level of power as  Frieza."Said a saiyan in an orange Gi. " Yes, but what has me interested is what the boy said. It seems like those two female saiyans that we met in the tournament of power have finally achieved super saiyan god." Said a saiyan in a white and blue set of armor. " This is most intriguing. It appears that my sister has begun to train her own saiyans to reach the same level of power as the two of you two. And given how a normal super saiyan two fusion from universe 6. Was able to keep up with Goku's super saiyan blue. I wonder how powerful our dear girls have become. Let alone  these four saiyens." Said a man that seemed to be a male version of  Vados.

(Over in Vados's realm)

" So, the frost demons have achieved their own golden forms hu. Well, they're in for a surprise. My cousins got that form that Goku used during the tournament. And I can't wait to see how my cousin and his friends use it. ( Thinks for a second). But for my auntie to fall this far. Just means that we'll have to help my cousin stop her kale. " Said  Caulifla as they watched the fights between Rory's group and  Nilla's group.

( Over with the frost empress, aboard her ship)

" THAT TROUBLESOME DAUGHTER OF MINE! SHE UNLOCKED A FORM THAT NOT EVEN I HAVE ACHIEVED YET! AND SHE DARES TO HID IT FROM ME.  ( Suddenly remembers her fight with Nilla). She was mocking me. She wasn't even trying, during our battle. THAT INSUFERABLE DAUGHTER OF MINE WAS MOCKING ME DURING OUR FIGHT!" Yelled Frost Empress Winter.

( End song here)

( Play thi song while reading this part of the chapter)

" Well, that's a pretty cool form you've got there. I would even say that I'm getting even more excited about this fight. ( Looks over at  Airachnid). Hey Airachnid, are you ready?"  Said Rory as he raised his power, with  Miko and Arcee doing the same. " Yes, I'm ready Rory. ( Raises her power to match that of Arcee). Let's make this interesting." Said Airachnid. " ( Smiles at  Airachnidnid and then looks at Rory). You heard her Rory, let's do it." Said Arcee. " Alright then, LET'S GET TO IT THEN!" Said Rory as he, Miko, Arcee, and  Airachnind powered up. Until their hair turned light blue, while an aura of aqua-blue energy  surrounded them

( In Univers 6)

" Gasped in shock at what he had seen. Before for quickly smiling). It seems this fight's about to get very interesting." Said the saiyan in armor. " I'll say Vegeta, whenever we have a chance. We should head over to Universe Six and challenge Caulifla, Kale, and Cabba to a fight. Maybe even challenge those four. Just to see who's stronger." Said the saiyan in the orange Gi. " That's not a bad idea Goku. It would be a nice training regiment for all of you. I'll talk to my sister about it" Said the angel.

( Over with  Caulifla)

" ALL RIGHT,  SHOW THEM WHAT YOU GUYS CAN DO! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW FAR THEY'VE GROWN SINCE THE LAST TIME WE SAW THEM. OR SEE HOW STRONG THEY ARE! Though, I bet Auntie's furious about this. Just means that we'll have to set her straight." Said Caulifla. " Yep, but we'll do it together." Said  Kale as she and  Caulifla hugged while they continued to watch the fight through Vados's viewing screen.

( Over on Kumi's ship)

" ( Looks on in shock at the new forms that Rory's group along with Airachnid have taken). That's, impossible. To think that the four of them would reach the same level as Caulifla, Kale, and that boy Cabba. ( Grits her teeth at a realization). Which means that my son has become far stronger than me. And that our battle was nothing to him. ( Glares at the images of Rory and  Arcee. Before smiling at them). I may dislike it. But I'm proud of you two. for reaching that level of power. It just means that I'll have to test it out." Said  Kumi as she and her soldiers continued to watch the fight.

( Back over with Rory)

( End song here)

( Play this song while reading this part of the chapter)

" Now then, shall we begin Nilla. " Said Rory. " I'll let our friends start us off." Said Nilla with a smile. " It would be our pleasure, Nilla. ( Looks at  Miko). Are you ready Miko?" Said Toma. " ( Gives Toma a thumbs up). Yep, let's this party started." Said Miko as she and Toma quickly flew at each other and clashed with both their left arms slamming into each other.  This causes a shockwave to occur around them. While a giant crater appears below them. " (  looks at the crater in shock and then smiles,  before looking at Arcee). It's our turn now Arcee. Shall we begin?" Said Airachnid. " This is gonna be fun. Let's go Airachnid." Said Arcee as she and Airachnid quickly flew at each other and slammed their respective right fist into each other. Which causes the same shockwave and crater to appear around them. Before engaging in a fury of blows and blocks or counters

" Wo, now that's some power. I can't wait to take it for a spin myself." Said Rory. " Then shall we, have our own fun? My dear Rory." Said  Nilla as both she and  Rory quickly flew at each other and slammed their respective left fist into each other. Before they to engaged in a furry of blows, blocks, and counters. While vanishing and reappearing in different areas as they went 

( Over with Caulifla)

" Woo, so this is what it looks like when two god-level powers clash. It's unreal, I so can't wait to test this power out against Goku." Said Caulifla. " I hope everyone stays safe." Said Kale. "  Don't sweat it, Kale. If my cousins anything like me. He's having fun while keeping a clear head." Said  Califla.

( Over with Kumi)

"  This battle is like nothing I've ever seen. ( Grits her teeth in excitement and pride). You really are something, Rory. You, Arcee, and Miko. Are going to go far someday. However, I hope you're ready, for tomorrow. I test how strong you really are." Said Kumi.

( Back over with Rory)

"  ( Blocks a few punches and kicks from Nilla and then grabs one of her punches and then throws her into one of the rocky mountains). This is a fun fight Nilla, but why don't we end this." Said  Rory as Nilla floats into the air thirty feet from him.  " That sounds fine by me Rory. ( Concentrates and sends power to both her hands and then raises them over her head as a giant sphere of purple energy forms above her head). How do you like my omega sphere? It's one of my new attacks." Said Nilla. " (Smirks and then cups his hands together over his head before turning his body to his right as a sphere of orange forms in his hands). Let's end this fight Nilla Pyro-Nova." Said Rory as he launched the orange beam at  Nilla who countered by launching her purple sphere at Rory. This caused both the beam and the giant sphere to clash against one another, which caused a beam clash to occur.

( As the two beams clashed against each other. Both Rory and Nilla put more of their power into their attacks, in order to try and win the beam struggle. This went on for thirteen minutes,  until  Rory was able to gain the upper hand and beat Nilla's sphere back. The orange beam then slammed into Nilla and sent her crashing into the floor as an explosion occurred the minute she crashed into the ground) 

" ( Smiles and then crosses his arms as Arcee and  Miko fly over to him. With both of them being battered and bruised from their own battles). I will say this Nilla, I had fun. Perhaps we can do this again someday. But on a better circumstance." Said  Rory as  Airachnid and Toma helped  Nilla up. " ( Looks up at Rory).  I'd like that, I enjoyed our fight as well Rory. (Let's Airachnid and  Toma carry her to their shuttle and then stood on the ramp as they power up the shuttle).  I'll keep up my end of the deal. But I'll do you one better, I'll introduce her to you. She's been wanting to meet you. Farewell for now." Said  Nilla as she entered the ship as the ramp doors closed behind her. " ( Watches the shuttle fly off into space and then looks at Miko and Arcee). You two look like you could use some rest. As a matter of fact, we could all use a nap. Let's head home guys." Said  Rory as he, Miko, and Arcee flew off into the sky and headed home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 936 74
You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You remember only your childhood as your happiest...
32.3K 579 35
[Indefinite hiatus] After the Tournament of Power, one might expect peace to return. Maybe for another 7 years? But Goku has always been the one to a...
9.3K 404 21
second book of still with you continuing the story of venus and gohan in dbs
4.1K 55 20
Hello! This is my First story! In this story One family of Saiyans heeds Bardock's warning about Frieza and just like Kakarot they send (Y/N) and his...