๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค & ๐•‹๐•™...

By VixenQueen18

Princess Melione Sirena Morningstar is the older fraternal twin sister of Princess Charlotte "Charlie " Morni... More

๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐• ๐•— โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ค & โ„™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค
๐”น๐•ฃ๐• ๐•’๐••๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ๐Ÿš: ๐”ธ โ„™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™: โ„™๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš : ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ & ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐••๐•š๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›: โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•ค ๐”ป๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•ช
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ: ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•– โ„๐•–๐•๐• ๐• ๐•— ๐”ธ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž: ๐•†๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐ŸŸ: โ„๐•’๐••๐•š๐•  ๐•‚๐•š๐•๐•๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•š๐••๐•–๐•  ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก: ๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–โš ๏ธ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜: ๐”ป๐•’๐•• ๐”น๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐••
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ & ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž(๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ)
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐••๐• ๐•ž'๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค (Memory)
โ„š & ๐”ธ: ๐”ธ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ & ๐•„๐•–๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš: ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ & ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›: โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐•  ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•š๐•–!
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ: ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช + โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“๐•“๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•ซ๐•ซ๐•š๐•–'๐•ค
๐•Š๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž: @๐•„๐•–๐•๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
ALERT ALERT (DO NOT SKIP)
VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT SKIP NEED HONEST ANSWERS

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ : ๐•Š๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž๐•“๐•๐•–๐•• ๐”ผ๐•˜๐•˜๐•ค

1.2K 27 39
By VixenQueen18

Everything I've done is to protect her! To protect her and our family! I will do Whatever it takes to protect our world! Even if I lose myself in the process...

(𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟)

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I sat on the couch with Erebus on my lap as Charlie hung a banner in the archway for Sir Pentious. "That looks perfect! Aagh! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!" Charlie says in a sing-songy tone. "Uh...Pentious was trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago," Vaggie says with her hands on her hips.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here," Charlie says and Pentious decides to roll in some canon into the room. Spoke to soon Lottie

"What the hell is that!?" Vaggie says with her hands on her hips. "Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the "Skin Flayer 11,000". I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents," Pentious says and Charlie looks at him in shock. "What? Why?" She asks. "Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared," he says to them making me laugh slightly.

"Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here," he says and we all turn to see Odette and Clarie. "Sign, please," Odette says handing Pentious the clipboard. "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase," she says, and then both girls notice me on the couch and wave with smiles, I smile back in return.

"Carmine? As in Carmella Carmine. You're buying parts from an overlord?" Vaggie asks in disbelief. "Well, of course! She's the top weapons dealer in Hell!" Pentious says casually. "Okay, well, that stops right now," Vaggie says taking the cart full of parts. "Hey!" He protested. "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome," Vaggie says and Pentious looks at us. Husk, Angel, and I flip him off and Niffty stares at him with a crazed look and laughs.

"Hmm. I have my doubts," he says. "Well, it's true. You have to trust us," Vaggie says with crossed arms. "But I don't," Pentious says and that's completely understandable, besides I still don't trust him. "Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Charlie suggests. "Mmmm. Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests. And you need to get rid of these things," Vaggie says, pointing to the Egg Boiz playing with the spare parts. One of them shot a laser and made a hole in the ceiling.

Awww they're actually cute...stupid, but cute

"Ugh! What did I just say?! What did I just say?!" She says pointing at the hole. What? Not my little Egg Boiz. They do my evil bidding for me," Pentious says holding the eggs in his arms. "Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?" Vaggie asks. "Yes?" He replies. "Then no more eggs," she says making Sir Pentious cry. "All right, eggies. You've got to go. I...Can't keep you anymore," he says dramatically. "Okay, boss," one of the eggs says. "No don't resist. This is how it must be," Pentious says not realizing the eggs didn't really care.

Vaggie walked towards me with a pleading look. "Mel, can you and Alastor get rid of them...humanly?" She asks and I smile standing up. "Sure V! Al and I have to get ready to leave anyway. We can take them with us," I say and she smiles in gratitude. "I promise we will take care of them," I reassure Pentious, who smiles in appreciation. "Come along Darlings. We have somewhere to be," I say, and they follow me to Alastor's room so we can head to this meeting.

I enter his room and see him eating a raw deer in a swamp he conjured in his room. "You aren't finished yet dear?" I ask from the door getting his attention. "Ah, Ma reine bien-aimée(My beloved Queen), Is it time to leave already?" He asks as I walk closer to him leaving the eggs by the door. "Yes. But Pentious's little darlings are all over the place and Vaggie wants us to get rid of them," I say and we see the eggs fighting each other.

"Oh, well, in that case, I'd be delighted to," he says excitedly making me laugh knowing what he was thinking. "No darling, not like that. She said humanely," I say causing him to pout, which I found adorable. "Well, that's a lot less hot, but I suppose we can take care of them on our outing today," he says and links arms with me as we head out with the Egg Boiz following us.

We reached the lobby and saw everyone working on a new exercise. "Alright darlings we'll be back later. Don't do anything stupid. V don't kill them," I say and wave goodbye.

I hope nothing goes wrong at this meeting

*Cut*
Me: Mel why are you foreshadowing shit? People aren't stupid! They're gonna be like "Oh obviously something is gonna happen at the meeting"

Melione: I'm just reading the script boss lady

Me: *reads script* Wow who wrote this shit!! They're fucking fired!!

Producer: Uh...You did...Because you set fire to the last writer because they disapproved of the boulders

Me: oh yeah!...well fuck me

Angel: gladly *winks*

Me: *sprays him with a spray bottle*  No Angel. Go to Husk

Me: smh...Action!!

***************************

𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Hi, guys. Thanks for coming," Charlie says excitedly as everyone gathers before a stage. "It's been brought to our attention that there may be a little...tension in the hotel," she explains as Vaggie walks over to Pentious. "Tension that can be counterproductive to what we're trying to do here," Vaggie says taking the day gun from Pentious before he shoots Niffty(Melione will literally kill him) making him hiss at her.

"We think that this group could really benefit from...Trust exercises," Charlie and Vaggie say the last part not in unison. "Ah, shit!" Vaggie says from the ground. "Vaggie we rehearsed this," Charlie sighs, helping her up. "We're doing trust exercises," she says to the group. "So, what's with the whole, uhhh...This? Husker asks, gesturing to the stage in front of them.

"I'm not about to put on some show for these fucking chumps," Husker says crossing his arms. "Oh, I will, but it's cash up front, and I know that one can't afford me," Angel says putting his legs on Husker's lap and pointing to Pentious. "Grosssss! I'd never think of it ssspider!" Pentious says repulsed. "Right. Well, let's get started. Char?" Vaggie suggests but the young princess has an idea.

"Actually, I thought maybe you could take the lead on this one," Charlie says, shocking Vaggie. "My sister says I trust everyone too easily, so maybe you know better about how to build trust properly," she continues and backs away to stand with the rest group. "What? Uhh, I don't know if I'm qualified, uh—Oh, come on. It'll be easy. I'm sure you can handle this," Charlie interrupts Vaggie. "Yeah, Um...Sure, I can handle this. No problem," Vaggie says hesitantly.

"All right, so we are starting with trust falls. Each of you are going to share something vulnerable with the group about yourself and then fall backward, while the rest of the group catches you. Got it? Who wants to go first?" Vaggie says in a drill sergeant voice. Charlie raises her hand in excitement. "Ooooohh, ooohh, me, me, me! Me! Me! Me!" Charlie raises her hand excitedly. "Alright. Get on up here," Vaggie says pointing to the stage.

Charlie stands in the center of the stage. "I love you guys. Like really, really love you," she says and falls backward only for Vaggie to catch her. "That felt good! Angel, why don't you go next?" Charlie exclaims. "Ugh, fine." He says and goes to the center of the stage. "This time everyone needs to catch him. Okay? Unless you want me to hurt you," Vaggie threatened since none of them helped catch Charlie.

"Hmm. Somethin' about myself, huh? How about this?" Angel starts, thinking for a moment. "I love to suck—I swear to fuck if you say dicks!" Angel is cut off by Husk, who knew where the spider demon is going with this. "Popsicles, ya sicko! Get your mind out of the gutter," Angel finishes, then falls backward, and Husk catches him.

"But you know, dicks too!" He says with a smirk and Husk drops him annoyed. "Alright, new guy, you're up," Angel says. Suddenly a dramatic spotlight and music popped out of nowhere on Sir Pentious. "I... don't want to live without my minions. Nobody catch me," he says and jumps off the stage only to be caught. "Damn it," he says disappointed. "That's great. Wow, you are slimy," Vaggie says and they all drop him. "Okay. Good job. Err. Niffty," Vaggie says.

Niffty giggles and quickly runs up in stage for her turn. "Sometimes I kill mother bugs in front of their children as a warning to others," Niffty laughs chaotically and jumps off the stage, but no one catches her...not even Charlie, landing on her face. "Yay! Pain," she giggles and goes back on stage to jump again...and again...and again

*Cut*
Me: Niff, sweetie you only have to do it once

Niffty: *continues to jump off the stage and laugh chaotically*

Me *sighs* you know what we'll just roll with it

Frank: *Walks on stage and almost falls off but was caught by the cast*

Me: Fuck! Why is Frank here and not on set B

Producer: Sorry Ma'ma he escaped again

Me: *Sighs* Get him back to set B... Action!!
*******************************
Everyone looks at her in concern and then Charlie pulls Vaggie to the side to talk. " I don't know if this really working the way we hoped. Maybe, we should--Honey, you have to trust me here. I got this, okay? I'll figure something out," Vaggie reassures and then Angel cuts in. "If you're in the market for some ideas, I got just the thing for some "trust" buildin'," Angel suggests making Vaggie raise her brow and sigh in question. "What do you have in mind?" She asks, feeling like she might regret asking.

*******************************
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Alastor and I are walking down the street, arms linked with the little darlings behind us except for Frank who thought my ponytail was a swing. I could tell Al was getting annoyed at them with all the questions they kept asking. "Oh, boy. What's the plan, boss and boss lady?" Frank asked getting down from my hair and walking with his brothers.

Frank: I like your suit and your dress.

Egg Boi #2: What are the antlers for? Why is your hair so lon

Egg Boi #4: Are you really a Princess? Can you carry me?

Egg Boi #3: Can I touch your staff thing? Are you two together

Egg Boi #5: Are those your ears? Or is it your hair? I can't tell.

I look over at Al and see his eye twitch. I giggled and kissed his cheek, which made him smile at me. I then feel a familiar presence behind us. "Hark, Alastor. Your Highness. How fare thee this day," Our mutual friend Zestial greets us, bowing to me. "Who's that, boss? Want me to rough him up for you?" Frank asks and Al turns towards the horde of eggs. "Follow in silence if you value your shell," he warned them as he tapped Frank's head. 

"Greetings Zestial," Alastor greets him with a wide smile. "How lovely to see you again Zes. It's been a while," I greet as well. "It hath been fair Princess," he says. "Oh holy shit," some random demon shouts in fright. "Ah, the weather doth become this fine day," he says and another demon comes out of the building and screams in fright when he sees Zestial. "Indeed. Looks like we might have some acid rain this afternoon," Alastor replies.

Another demon from across the street sets himself on fire...What the fuck is wrong with people today?  "If our luck doth hold! I do revel in the screams. How art thou?" He asks and notices our linked arms and the tattoos on our necks. "It seems our princess hath found her eternal mate," He says and I blush deeply but nod, making Alastor chuckle. "Alastor, It has been an age since thou hath graced us with thy presence," he says as we continue to walk and demons that were around us start to freak out.

"Some hath spun wild tales of you falling to...holy arms," he says and I raise a brow at that. What does he mean by that? I discard the thought completely since he did say it was a rumor, but even I have yet to ask Alastor what he was doing for the six years he's been gone. As if he sensed my uneasiness he wrapped his arm around my waist, rubbing my side as he laughed. "Oh, I just took a well-earned sabbatical. Nothing serious. Though it's fun to keep everyone on their toes," He says as an audience background noise plays.

"There too hath been rumor of thy involvement with the young princess and her flight of fancy. Tell me, how does thou fall in such folly?" Zestial asks Alastor. "That is for me to know. But please do guess. I'd love to know the theories," Alastor responds. " T'would be grander folly by far to assume the workings of your mind Alastor. Thou hath been naught but an enigma since thy manifested in this realm," Zestial compliments.

"Well, coming from someone as ancient as you, I take that as quite the compliment. Shall we?" He says and we walk together in silence to Tia Carmilla's warehouse. I noticed Alastor looking at the security camera with a sinister grin then the elevator opened and we entered, but the Egg boiz tried to follow us. I stopped them, pointing my rose fan in one of their faces.

"No, No, little darlings. I have a very important task for you. Stay here and guard the front until we return," I hypnotize them with my Siren voice so they stay put here. They saluted me, and then the elevator closed. Once we made it to the top floor it opened along with the other elevators and Overlords started coming out. I feel my phone buzz and see that Charlie is texting me. "You two go ahead I'll be there in a second," I say and kiss Alastor on the cheek. They walked into the meeting room. I open my messages

I close my phone and shake my head. I walk towards the meeting doors and open them. I see every overlord in Pride Ring except the Vee's, who aren't here stand and bow/curtsy. "Melione so glad you could make it," Carmilla says and I walk over to her and we hug. "I'm sure this is important if you did invite me," I say and she nods with a serious expression. I go and sit next to Alastor but I see Auntie Rosie.

"Auntie Rosie!" I say excitedly and we share a hug. "Well hello there little one it's been a while. We need to catch up soon," she says with a smile. "Yes! I miss our tea times" I say and take my seat next to Alastor. "Let's begin," I say in a formal tone. Carmilla nods and stands in front of the board.

"Welcome, Hell sovereign overlords and Your Highness," Carmilla starts. "I've invited you all here because you represent the controlling powers of our Ring. Together you own millions of souls. Souls at risk with the new extermination schedule," she says making me sigh and frown.

Fucking Adam, fucking piece of shit

"We need to discuss what can be done to minimize the impact to our interest," she says slamming her fist on the table. She then notices Zestial across from me. "Zestial, so good to see you, my friend," she greets him as he summons a cup of tea. "Enchanted as always Carmilla," he says taking a sip. She then notices Alastor sitting next to me. "Alastor?" She says in shock, I mean who wouldn't he's been gone for six years.

"Yes, I know I've been absent for some time. I'm sure you've all been wondering," he says and Carmilla just gives him a blank look. "Not really. But welcome back in any case," she says and I snicker quietly, but I guess he heard me cuz he pinched my hip. He narrowed his eyes at her.

"This year's extermination was brutal, far more even than years past. We have assessed that about 16% of the population was lost," she says and looks at Clarie to turn on the presentation. "With the angelic legions now returning twice as quickly I think it prudent we—," she was cut off by the door being slammed open by Velvette who was on the phone with Vox.

"Yes, I've got it handled, Vox. Are you doubting me? Really? Me? That's what I thought," she laughs. "Yes, I know. They're all a joke. Thank you, Vee. See you soon. Kisses, darling," she says and hangs up. I roll my eyes. Don't get me wrong she's one of my close friends and helped me a lot during that bad parts of my life, but she doesn't take shit seriously. This is important.

"Nice of you to join us, Velvette. Will your... colleagues  be joining?" Carmilla asks in distain.  "No. They have better shit to do than listen to an old windbag who thinks she's tough shit. I'm here to represent," she says while on her phone. I clear my throat to get her attention. "Vel, please try and take this seriously," I say in a warning tone, she nods and puts her phone down.

I gesture for Carmilla to continue. "So, as I was saying, we need to discuss-," she's cut off again by Velvette who raises her hand eagerly. "Yes?" Carmilla asks narrowing her eyes at Vel and we all look towards her. "On the topic of discussion..." Velevette says, throwing an...Angel's head. I've never been so shocked in my life.

T-That's impossible...T-There's no...

I look at Carmilla with an alarmed expression but quickly mask it with a cold look. "Oh, tasty!" Alastor says.  "No, Al you don't know where it's been,' I say and he frowns at my tone. "Where did you get this," Carmilla demanded cooly. "We found it during extermination day. If these holy rollers can be killed, the game has changed, and we are at an advantage. We can take the fight to them. The boys and I have come up with a full assault plan," Velvette was interrupted by Zestial who slurped his tea loudly.

"If it be true that thee and thy colleagues desire war, with such meager proof. Thou art more foolish than I be thought," he says. "Meager proof?! It's a dead fucking exorcist. I'd say that's pretty fucking definitive. You going blind old man?" She asks and I respond this time.

"Enough!" I command I get up from my chair to stand before everyone. "Zestial is right.  We don't know how this thing died. For all we know it could have been a rouge they decided to kill. We have no proof this thing was killed by a demon. If we were to rush into war now they would annihilate us all for uprising. We can't risk it," I say in an authoritative tone, and everyone mutters in agreement, which upsets Velvette.

"Oh! I get it. So the grandpa is too pussy to fight, so I guess there's no point right?" She insults him and I growl at her disrespect. She gets in his face and smirks while my eyes flicker from gold to red. "What's the matter fossil? Too senile to make a real power grab?!" She says and I've had enough. I'm too heated, too pissed off to let this slide.

I slam my hands on the table making it crack.

Melione
Carmilla
Velvette
Zestial
Melione & Carmilla
*****************************

You better show some respect!
Check your behavior, no one speaks to Zestial that way!
Did you expect us to sit back
And take your insolent, brazen display?

Oh come on girl! You've got it twisted
I'm not the one who needs a new attitude
Maybe you missed it, but I'm that #Bitch

And I will do nothing less than what I please, woo!
I'm the backbone of the Vees
Mad that I acted respectless?
Well, it's 'cause no one could respect this

Sorry group attendin' Since when are Overlords to scared to fight!

You're long past trendin'
Sorry, bae, I ain't swipin right
You lost your relevance

We can't act without more intelligence!

Ugh, no wonder I'm so respectless
I could eat you lot for breakfast

You and the Vee's are inane and uninformed
Smug wannabes who don't heed when you've been warned!

Oops, did I strike a nerve?
'Cause when I brought out the Angels head
Couldn't help but observe
That your faces turned red
But why are you avoidin' war?

Aren't you supposed to be protecting us!?
And isn't that what the guns you sell are for!?

Thanks to me being respectless
One thing I'm starting to suspect is
You two know why this Angels headless
Do you have a disclosure?

THIS MEETING'S OVER!

*************************
I slam my hands on the table again and it breaks in half because of how angry I am. I'm pretty sure I'm partially in my demon form. I can feel a weight on my head and my claws are out

" ENOUGH! I'm only gonna say this once. This conversation stays in this room. If I find out that anyone plans anything regarding heaven and the Angels I will kill you myself. I will not risk war over something we have no information over! Do I make myself clear," I say demonically and everyone besides Alastor nods in submission.

(FF: since Alastor mated Melione he is now higher in hell's hierarchy, his power increased, and is now considered royalty. This means he will be the second sinner to rule hell (Lilith being the first) so he's immune to most if not all her powers and vice versa.)

"Lovely. Meeting dismissed. Carmilla. Zestial. A word please," I say calming down and turning back to normal. Everyone's still in shock. I see Al look at me in concern and worry. I kiss him on the cheek and whisper. "Je vous expliquerai tout plus tard, mon amour. Attendez-moi s'il vous plaît," he places his hand on my cheek and nods.

(Translate: I'll explain everything to you later, my love. Please wait for me)

Zestial, Carmilla and her daughters, and I head out of the room to Carmilla's office.

𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Everyone in the room sat there in shock and slight fear, besides Alastor and Rosie who had matching grins on their faces. Having a wicked smile on his face he observed everyone in the room. Melione could spread fear into anyone if you piss her off enough. He also wondered why she reacted that way in the first place. Could it be she knows how the Angel was killed?

"That was a productive meeting," he says with his usual grin and leaves the room not noticing Frank trail behind him. He wasn't going to spy on the four, he knew Melione would tell him when she was ready. No matter how dangerous, no matter the circumstance he would always protect her.

*************************
ℙ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞 ℂ𝕚𝕥𝕪
𝔹𝔻𝕊𝕄 ℂ𝕝𝕦𝕓

"Angel! What the actual fuck?!" Vaggie exclaims, realizing what kind of club they are at. "No activity requires more trust than BDSM, baby," he says holding a pair of handcuffs with a smirk. "No bond stronger than those formed through bondage. That's their motto," he says gesturing to the neon sign. Charlie being her usual polite self tried to ask him why he suggested this place.

"Angel, love the enthusiasm. But umm, uh, well...hmmm..." Vaggie finished for her. "What makes you think anyone would be into this?" She asks him being completely fed up. They look over to Husker who is purring as one of the Imp girls massages his back. "Y'know, I...I don't hate this," he says in pure bliss, but it quickly shatters when Niffty comes out in a leather suit and a heart whip.

"I'm ready to punish some bad boys," she says with a crazed grin which made Husk very uncomfortable. "Never mind, I-I'm out," he says getting up. One of the sex demons touches Charlie's shoulder making her shudder uncomfortably. Vaggie noticed her girlfriend's discomfort and pulled her away from the demon.

"Ugh, I can't fucking believe I let you drag us here, Angel," Vaggie groans in frustration. "This is disgusting," she says. "Hey, It's no big deal Vaggie," Charlie reassured. "You know maybe I can help uh—," Vaggie cuts her off. "No, I told you, you could trust me. And I'm not gonna let you down. I just need to teach them how I was taught," Vaggie says with determination.

She brought them to a tall building, where a small turf war was happening below. "This is how you learned to trust people!" Charlie exclaimed, shocked at what was happening below. "There is nothing stronger than the trust between comrades and arms," she starts, as she walks in front of them.

"Buckle up buttercups, because today you boys become men," she says with a grin as a nearby building explodes behind her scaring Pentious and Angel. Vaggie then walked towards Pentious and picked him up. "You— "Wait I can't fight without my minions," Pentious screams before Vaggie throws him into the chaos.

"Are going to survive together," she says and then eyes Angel who tried to sneak away like Husk. "And you," she says picking up Angel and throws him into the chaos also. "Are going to make this hotel work!" She says and Niffty runs in front of Vaggie with her arms up because she wants to go next. "My turn! My turn!" Niffty says but before Vaggie can toss her too Charlie stops her.

"Vaggie! Stop!" Charlie exclaims holding Niffty. "This is the only way they'll learn, Charlie," Vaggie says. "No, it's not. There are other ways," she responds and puts Niffty down only for her to throw herself off the building anyway. "How many exterminations will have gone by before these idiots get their shit together? How many times do we have to watch your guy's people be killed before we make headway" Vaggie asks.

Charlie frowns at this. "Vaggie..." Charlie says trying to reassure her. "I took charge today and it all went sideways ways. I'm supposed to make your dreams a reality. I promised Melione I would protect you when she couldn't. I'm supposed to never fail you," Vaggie says making her realize how much pressure she was under during this whole thing.

"I BLAME YOU FOR THIS YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

"You didn't fail me. Vaggie...You're not— "If I can't help you what's the point of me?" Vaggie admits sadly. Charlie gasps in shock. "Vaggie, don't say that! You do so much! It's— "I'm sorry. I'd like to be alone for a minute," Vaggie says facing away from Charlie. Chris heads towards the stairs just as Angel, who was carrying Pentious finally makes back up top. Angel tossed Pentious on the floor and breathed heavily. "Made it," he says tiredly from carrying the snake up the stairs.

"Let's go home, guys," Charlie says sadly heading down the stairs. "Ugh! I just walked up all those stairs," Angel huffs and grabs Pentious by the tail, and drags him down the stairs while Vaggie stares at the chaos around her.
***************************
𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I stared at the city through the window Carmilla had in her office, my expression cold as I drank a glass of whiskey. "What happened?" I ask Carmilla blankly still staring at the city. "We were ambushed. And I had to by the girl's time so I...fought them off but I ended up killing them...I must have missed a body," Carmilla explains. I take a deep breath.

"Carmilla? The felled angel...twas by thy hand?" Zestial asks and she nods in confirmation.

So they know that we know but they don't know exactly who, if they did they would have killed Carmilla already...

"Why didn't you tell me right away? You realize that Adam moved up Extermination Day because they must have realized they were missing an Angel. There is a reason why we don't kill them, I'm protected not only because I'm the daughter of Lucifer but because I'm hellborn. They could kill you and your daughters without a second thought and I wouldn't be able to do anything," I say seriously glancing at her and her daughters.

"Luckily he doesn't know exactly who. But if push comes to shove I will take the blame since I've killed their kind before," I reassure and see her sigh in relief. "Thank you Melione," she says with gratitude and her daughter's nod in agreement.

"Now I must go. Alastor is waiting for me and I can feel the worry he's feeling," I say and place the glass down on her desk before walking towards the door. "Melie?" Carmilla calls out before I head out. "I'm happy for you. If anyone deserves to be happy in this place it's you even if it's with him," she says and I smile. "Thank you," I say and head downstairs.

𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

All the eggs were playing in the dumpster, which is disgusting but at least they aren't bothering me. I see my doe exit the elevator, walk towards me, and wrap her arms around me. She shakes indicating she is silently crying. "Can we go to your house to talk?" she asks pulling away and wiping her tears. I nod and teleport us and the eggs to my mansion.

I teleport us to the garden so the eggs can run around while Melione and I talk on the bridge. "What's on your mind Mon Amour?" I ask as she looks at the pond with an uneasy expression. "The fallen Angel. You know who killed it and how. Don't you?" I ask and she stays silent.
**************************
Alastor

Melione
Vaggie

Melione & Vaggie

What weighs on your soul, my love?
I implore you to share the load
If you know how to kill the Angel
Why not let your strength be known?

I always knew that blood would be on my face
But when I found a way I had to act
To cross that line to her safe

But if anyone knew, then all of hell would rise to war
And who's to say we'd survive the fray?
I might lose the one that I was killing for
So I, I'll be her keeper

Do whatever it takes, I'll make the mistakes
I'll keep her safe and keep this secret

When I saw your face
You made me feel like a stranger in a brand-new place
And it felt so good to be understood
But there's so much I wished that I could say
So I, I'll be your armor
Do whatever it takes, I'll make the mistakes
I'll spend my life being your partner

And I don't know what we might face
But I know I can't replace her
So I'll do anything to save her

And I will try to make your dreams come true

Whatever we go through
I know I~ (Melione I'll be your keeper)
(Vaggie: I'll be your armor)
Whatever it takes (Melione: I'll make the mistakes)
(Vaggie: I'll make the mistakes)

Whatever it takes

**************************

"I figured it out when I was 13. I thought my and Charlie's weapons were the only things that could kill them...well besides our dad," she starts and grabs a small rock that was on the bridge and skips it into the water. "I was walking around after Extermination Day and I noticed that an Angel had been impaled by one of their spears. To say I was shocked was an understatement, but I thought "Finally we could finally defend ourselves against them" But I knew Heaven would catch on so I laced my weapons with amnesia so whoever got hit by it, would forget how they were hurt in the first place," she says, and I was shocked but very proud of her for figuring it out at such a young age.

"So I gathered as many Angelic weapons as I could find and took them to Carmilla. And since then every year I would go out and attack them so we take their weapons and make them into enhanced Angel-killing weapons," she says and then looks at me with a sad expression. "I wanted to go to war. I wanted Heaven to pay for killing my people. I understood that they are sinners but some don't deserve to be down here and it's not fair. We were about to but Charlie changed my mind," she says and I tilt my head in confusion.

"I thought about her reaction if I told her I wanted to go to war with Heaven. And the thought of us losing...it would be the end of us all. Everything I've done is to protect her! To protect her and our family! I will do Whatever it takes to protect our world! Even if I lose myself in the process...To protect you. You are my lifeline, my mate, Mon Monde, and I would destroy Heaven if they ever took you or anyone I love away from me," she says with determination looking straight into my eyes. I smile.

I hug her tightly and kiss the top of her head. "I will help you Mon Monde. You don't have to do this alone anymore. You have me now and this burden is now ours to bear...together," I say and she looks at me with gratitude and kisses me with so much passion and I gladly kiss back.

ℍ𝕒𝕫𝕓𝕚𝕟 ℍ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝
𝕋𝕎 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℝ𝕒𝕡𝕖⚠️

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Alastor and I decided to walk back to the hotel. After our conversation, I felt like I could finally breathe, sharing my plan with him and helping me made me so happy. I smiled lovingly at him as he held me close to him as we continued to walk towards the front door, but we heard shouting from the inside

What the hell...

I remove myself from his embrace and open the door only to see Angel, Vaggie, and half-demonic Charlie shouting at someone while the rest sit back and watch not knowing what to do. Alastor and I look at each other in confusion. We quietly shut the door behind us and walked a little closer to the group still not seeing who they were yelling at.

"ENOUGH!" I shout sternly causing all three of them to stop. "What in the name of our father is going on he—Hello my dear," I was cut off by a voice I hadn't heard in person for a year. I froze in shock. Why was he here? So many questions flow through my mind, wanting to understand why my tormentor is here.

I backed away slowly until I bumped into Alastor, who was behind me. He quickly pulled me into a protective hug while glaring dangerously at Vox along with everyone else. "W-Why are you here?" I question, despite what I said a year ago I still get nightmares from time to time. I'm still scared of him.

"You have gotta lotta nerve comin' here," Angel says as he, Vaggie, and Charlie stand in front of me protectively, glaring at him. "I suggest you answer my sister before I kick you out or we do something we won't regret," Charlie says while Vaggie has her spear out. Vox smirks but it quickly turns into a sad smile.

"I came because...I wanted to sincerely apologize to Melione for what I did during our relationship," Vox says and we all look at him in shock. Is he fucking high!? "I just," he sighs "I just realized I lost the best thing that has ever happened to me to the person I hate the most and...what I did was inexcusable and wrong. You don't have to forgive me I just wanted you to know," he says and I almost believe him...but I can never forget the pain he caused me.

"I can never forgive you for what you did. But I do appreciate you genuinely apologizing to me. But make no mistake we are never getting back together! My heart and soul belong to Alastor and I wouldn't have it any other way," I say standing tall, holding my head high. "As long as you're happy Mel. All I can ask is for your forgiveness," he responds.

After a few moments of silence, Charlie spoke up. "Well, it's been a long day! We should head to bed," Charlie says as she turns back to her normal cheery self. "Alastor you can give Pentious his eggs back," Vaggie says and I just realized the egg boiz is still at his mansion. Al snaps his fingers and they appear around Pentious making him cry happily and then offing them to clean his room.

"Since it's late you can crash here, but you have to leave in the morning," I say hesitantly and he nods in appreciation. "Niffty, darling do you mind showing Vox to a room on the lobby floor?" Alastor asks the little Cyclops who was stabbing a bug on the floor. "Sure thing Al hehehe," she says leading Vox out of the lobby.

"Are you sure letting him stay here is a good idea?" Angel asks in concern which I smile at. "Please he wouldn't dare try anything while I'm here. He would regret it," Alastor says darkly. I sigh. "Believe me I don't trust him and Al's right Angie. He wouldn't be stupid enough to try anything," I reassured him and yawned.

Alastor kisses my forehead lovingly. "My love go upstairs. I'll meet you in your room," he says with a soft smile. I nod and teleport to our room to get ready for another peaceful night.

Oh how wrong I was...

𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍
𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕-𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕦𝕟

Melione wakes up startled, breathing heavily. Ughhh I'm so stressed out I can't sleep properly she thinks to herself and removes her lover's arm that was wrapped around her waist, getting out of bed. Putting on her robe and heeled slippers she exited her room to head down to the kitchen to get some milk.

She made it to the first floor and felt a shiver go up her spine. Her senses heightened and alert. "I have an off feeling," she mumbles but proceeds to head to the kitchen to get her glass of milk. "Little Siren," a dark shadow from the kitchen corner calls out, startling the poor princess.

⚠️⚠️

"Shit! Who's there?" She asks hesitantly she is about to walk out but someone grabs her roughly and pins her to the ground, dropping the glass and making it shatter. She was about to scream when a blue-clawed hand covered her mouth and the other had an angelic knife at her neck. She looks at Vox with pure fear. She struggles to get up. "Hush my little Siren. This is your punishment. If you won't come back to me willingly I'll just have to take you by force," he growls and cuts the top of her nightgown with the knife that was at her neck. Tears streaming down her face as he groped her.

Please...please not again

I can't do this again...

You're the strongest person I've ever met Darling, don't let your fear take control of your life

He was about to rip her underwear when her eyes glowed a dangerously blood red. She bit the hand covering her mouth making Vox grab her throat harshly. "How dare you! I'll fucking destroy you! You think Alastor will want you after I'm done with you?" He taunts her as he continues to squeeze her neck, but all she does is glare at him and... as he starts to loosen his grip...she screams.

Not just any scream... a Distress Scream

She shattered every window in the kitchen, making Vox cover his ears in pain. Once she stops she coughs up gold and red blood. Vox thinking he could go back to what he was doing walks over to her, but is punched hard in his screen.

Angel who was closest to the lobby being on the 2nd floor quickly came to help Melione. "Melie baby!! Oh, fuck!" He says in a panic as he holds her tightly as she coughs up more blood.

Charlie and the gang came downstairs to see what was wrong. "MELIONE!!" Charlie and Vaggie scream in fear seeing her older sister, her role model, and their best friend coughing up blood in Angel's arms.

Suddenly the room turned red and glitchy, an elk-like sound screeched, and a partially demonic Alastor stood in the doorway. His pure black eyes stared deeply into Vox. Fuck I'm screwed if he catches me he thinks to himself as he tried to escape

"I warned you, and now I'm going to enjoy tearing you limb from limb and ripping your heart out," Alastor says demonically and stalks towards the TV lord only to be shot at with a gun but he blocks the bullets with his tentacles.

"She won't escape me! Mark my words! SHE WILL BE MINE!" Vox says before teleporting out of the hotel. Alastor was about to go after him but he heard his Doe whimper. "Smiles! Please she needs you! We can worry about that prick later," Angel says as he covers his best friend's half-naked form.

The Princess shook in her friend's and sister's arms, coughing up blood from screaming so loud. Alastor turned back to normal and quickly ran to his mate. He grabbed her gently from Angel and lifted her bridal style. "I'll take her. Let me heal and clean her up and you guys can see her in the morning," he says in a normal yet soft voice, shocking everyone yet they nod.

He teleported himself and his mate to her bathroom, he set her on the counter of the sink, and quickly started a bath as she stared blankly at nothing. "Darling?" Alastor calls out softly trying not to startle her. She hums and looks at him with relief and gratitude in her eyes. She places her hands on his cheeks and smiles with tears in her eyes.

"You came..." She whispers softly with tears in her eyes. He smiled lovingly at her and placed a hand on hers. "You called..." He whispered back and kissed her forehead, hugged her tightly, undressed them both, and went into her bath holding each other like a lifeline.

(Sneaks up behind Vox and whacks him with a cast iron frying pan knocking him unconscious. "He was like that when I got here I swear!" *winks and tosses the pan at Valentino's head and looks at his unconscious body with a smirk* "Oh I can't wait to do your chapter!" *evil laugh*)

N𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Melione walked into the parlor where everyone was waiting to speak to her. She hoped she didn't worry or scare them. Her throat was still sore but that's the after-effect of using a distress scream.

When she enters she's immediately tackled by Charlie in a tight hug. "Oh thank hell you're! You're ok, right? You aren't hurting anywhere! Melie I'm so sorry!?" Charlie says and Melione hugs her sister back just as tight and tells her she's alright and she has nothing to be sorry for.

Everyone then joined the hug relieved that their friend was ok. They spent the whole day playing games, watching a movie, swimming, Alastor and Melione made dinner and everyone slept in the parlor.

*ℙ𝕚𝕔'𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪*

Movie(Harry Potter) (Melione, Charlie, Pentious, Vaggie, & Angel)

Games (Monopoly & UNO) (Angel & Melione 1) (Alastor, Niffy, Husk, Vaggie, & Pentious 2)

Pool (Alastor & Melione ) (Charlie & Vaggie) (Angel, Melione, Charlie, Vaggie, Niffty)

Dinner (Alastor & Melione)

Sleepover (Everyone)

Thank you @Sutamie for the frying pan idea
Thank you @Allura_87 for the idea with the ending of this episode

If you guys have any requests after season one let me know ✌🏽

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕍𝕠𝕩 𝕠𝕗𝕗...𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕠!!

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖: 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖⚠️
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕕𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕

Vote & Comment

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟟,𝟝𝟚𝟠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.4K 26
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
53.7K 1.9K 31
... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains เฟเพ‚ โžต In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, ends up in a hotel built for rehabilitatio...
6.4K 215 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
141K 3.9K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...