๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค & ๐•‹๐•™...

By VixenQueen18

Princess Melione Sirena Morningstar is the older fraternal twin sister of Princess Charlotte "Charlie " Morni... More

๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐• ๐•— โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ค & โ„™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค
๐”น๐•ฃ๐• ๐•’๐••๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ๐Ÿš: ๐”ธ โ„™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™: โ„™๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš : ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ & ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐••๐•š๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›: โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•ค ๐”ป๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•ช
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ: ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•– โ„๐•–๐•๐• ๐• ๐•— ๐”ธ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž: ๐•†๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ : ๐•Š๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž๐•“๐•๐•–๐•• ๐”ผ๐•˜๐•˜๐•ค
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก: ๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–โš ๏ธ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜: ๐”ป๐•’๐•• ๐”น๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐••
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ & ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž(๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ)
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐••๐• ๐•ž'๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค (Memory)
โ„š & ๐”ธ: ๐”ธ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ & ๐•„๐•–๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš: ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ & ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›: โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐•  ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•š๐•–!
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ: ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช + โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“๐•“๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•ซ๐•ซ๐•š๐•–'๐•ค
๐•Š๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž: @๐•„๐•–๐•๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
ALERT ALERT (DO NOT SKIP)

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐ŸŸ: โ„๐•’๐••๐•š๐•  ๐•‚๐•š๐•๐•๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•š๐••๐•–๐•  ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ

1.6K 35 71
By VixenQueen18

⚠️ 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 & 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 N𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I groaned as the bright red sun peaked through the curtains in Alastor's room. I opened my eyes and saw that I was naked. I pull the blanket to my chest as I start to remember last night's events. The meeting with Adam, Extermination Day being in 6 months, me getting my anger out in my room, me telling Alastor exactly what happened in the meeting, and then us having very rough and passionate sex.

I try to sit up, the keyword being "try" but I'm immediately pulled back into bed. I look to my left and see a bare-chested Alastor with his arm wrapped around my waist tightly as little snores come from him. I smile when I see the look of peacefulness on his face. No grin, fake smile, or smirk, just a look of peace.

My hand made its way to his ears and I gently pet them receiving a purr in response. "Al. We have to get up," I say softly but I only got a groan in response. "Come on...if you get up we can shower together," I offer, and it was as if his ass was on fire because he jumped out of bed and ran straight for the bathroom. I laughed at his eagerness, then he came back and this time he picked me up, my leg instantly wrapping around his waist and he carried me to the bathroom making me giggle.

After round 2, we showered and got dressed. He was wearing the new coat I made him with his usual outfit, while I put on a white and blue flower dress, with white heels, my twin necklace, and put my hair in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and rolled my eyes when I saw the new hickeys on my neck. "Really?" I say and he looks at me through the mirror and grins innocently at my neck and then back at me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about my love," he says and kisses my temple. He knows very well that I won't cover these I roll my eyes and spray on my perfume. After we're done we exit the room and head to the parlor only to see Charlie pacing back and forth while the others watch.

"I'll go make coffee my dear, you try to calm down Charlie. I'll meet you on the balcony," he says and I nod, kissing him and walking towards everyone. "Damn, sugar mama! Did you get attacked by a deer," Angel says with a smirk and I winked at him. "You know it, bestie," I say and walk towards my sister taking her by her shoulders, stopping her from pacing and mumbling.

"Lottie! Breath with me," I ordered and we took a couple of breaths before she finally calmed down. "Now what did I tell you yesterday," I say. "That we'll figure it out together, like we always do," she says and I nod my l head and kiss her forehead making her hug me. "Thank you, Mel," she mumbles and I smile. "I'll always be here," I say and we let go of each other. "Now if you'll excuse me I need coffee to function properly," I say and teleport to the balcony where Alastor is.

He hands me my iced coffee and I smile. "You remembered?" I say taking a sip and moan in delight.

"Well, of course, my dear. I don't know how many times I've seen you make it. And I figured after yesterday you needed this," he says, kisses my forehead, and takes the seat across from me. We enjoyed the silence for about 30 minutes and then suddenly the wall of the hotel blew up.

What the Hell...It's barely 9 in the morning

We both looked up to see some ship with a laser. "Show yourself Alassssstor and Siiiiiiren! Come and face--," He stops when he doesn't see us with the group below, the snake demon then looks up and notices us on the balcony. "Oh there you two are--face my wrath," he hisses and I narrow my eyes. I have bad memory when it comes to insignificant things so I don't know who the fuck this dude is.

Alastor puts his mug down to answer the snake "Who are you?" He asks. "Who am I? Who am I—?" I cut him off. "Yess we want to know who you are can you answer please it's too early in the morning," I say with a huff. He glared at me and continued with his speech. "I am the great Sssssir Pentiousssss!" He says and I tilt my head in confusion. "Inventor, architect of destruction, and villain extraordinaire!" I continue to sip my coffee. Now I know that's a fucking lie.

Alastor and I rolled our eyes and teleported down to where everyone was watching. Niffy climbs on Alastor's back. "Ooooh, he's a bad boy," Niffty says with a crazed grin making me laugh. "Trust me darling he's anything but that," I say and pat her head. "Exactly! Because if it was true, you'd think we'd have heard of you," Alastor says, handing Niffty to me, who climbs onto my back.

"I literally attacked you last week," the snake says with a glare. Did he really? Where was I? Meh I really don't care at this point. I sip my coffee. "We've done battle like...20 times," Sir Pentious says. "Well, you must have been bad if we don't remember you," I say casually. "Silence! Now cower! For when I slay you the all mighty Vee's will finally acknowledge me as their equal," he says proudly.

What the fuck is he serious...The only important Vee is Velevette the other two can jump off a fucking cliff or drown in hellfire

Niffty then jumps on Alastors back. "Oooooh--wait who are the Vees?" Niffty asks. "Oh nobody important," Alastor says, pulling me closer and kissing my mark making me moan softly.

𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"New VoxTek designer voyeur scopes, peeping on your neighbors has never been more stylish! VoxTek! Trust us with your money!" A crowd of demons were watching the advertisement and immediately ran into the store to buy the new product.

"This week's episode of "Yeah I fucked your sister, so what?" is brought to you by VoxTex. Trust us with your entertainment!" The announcer says.

A demon surrounded by big and small TVs shows people buying his products with crazed looks and laughs. "Now that's good television," He says and then gets a phone call on his face. He transfers the call to the screen in front of him and answers. "Hello there, Velvette! How are you this hellish morning?" He says with a grin.

"Oh, cut the shit Vox! I need you up here now!" She demands and in the background, you can hear things being thrown, blood being splattered, and screams of horror. "Whatever could be the problem my dear?" He asks and takes a sip of his tea. "Your little boy toy is wrecking my department, while I'm trying to put together a show and--!" Vel was cut off by someone throwing her favorite heart-shaped couch.

"Just get your fucking ass down here! NOW! Damn it, Valentino!" Velvette screams in irritation ending the call. Vox's smile drops and he groans in frustration. "Oh God. Here I go, Valentino. Just another fucking day with Val! Hey, hey, hey. Fuck my life," Vox says fixing his bow tie, and heads upstairs, only to be blocked by news reporters that want to question him.

"Mr. Vox! What are your thoughts about the new extermination deadline?" A reporter asks, pointing the microphone at him. "My dear people! We at VoxTex have always been at the forefront of innovation. And now, with this new oncoming threat, we are shifting our focus to your protection. We are pleased to announce..." Vox shows on his screen the new product.

"VoxTex Angelic Security is coming soon! Trust us, with YOUR safety!" He says while hypnotizing the crowd. He was about to walk away when an Imp reporter, who covered his eyes in time spoke up. "Mr. Vox! Are you aware of the rumors regarding your ex-girlfriend, Music Queen, Melione Morningstar," the Imp asks, not noticing the Vox's screen glitch in anger at the mention of her.

"What rumors?" Vox asks looking at the Imp with a heated glare. "Well, rumor has it, that she's moved on and is thriving. In her latest video, "Pride Ring Horror Show" on her neck seems to be a mating mark! People say the mark belongs to the R--" The poor Imp didn't finish his sentence because Vox used his powers to electrocute him. He growled in rage, there was no way what she said a year ago was true, the delusional TV Lord refused to believe his little Siren found someone new. (That ladies & Gents is called delusion)

His manager then comes beside him, looking scared and nervous, he sees the whole thing and knows his boss is in a bad mood. "Uh sir, when did we begin working on Angelic Security," he asks hesitantly, and Vox glares at him, walking towards a camera with the manager walking beside him.

"Thirty seconds ago," he says. "Try to get that bitch Carmilla on the books and cancel all my appointments today. I have a fire to put out upstairs," he says with a sigh, his body morphed into electricity and traveled into the security camera to Velvette's floor.

*************************

Velvette was not in the mood, Valentino had destroyed almost all of her designs so now she needs to start from scratch. Right now she's in front of her designers, reviewing the options. "Ugh. No. Unacceptable. You're fired. What is this? WRIST RUFFLES!? Is this 1750?! Burn it like the witches who wore it!" She yells, throwing the back to the designer. She pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration.

Vox appears beside her. "Velvette! I can see you're busy. Tell me, where's our hot-headed friend now," He asks her. "Up in his room, waiting for a flat-faced Prince to calm him down," Vel says with a glare. "And uh, what's got him so out of sorts today?" Vox asks with a sigh.

"Who knows? But he tore up one of my best models! I can't ask Mel because she's busy. And you the show can't wait for that unlucky bitch to pull herself back together. Melissa, get over here!" Velvette says and a young teenage demon comes to stand on the mini stool in front of the mirror.

"No! No! Hideous! I want to die! Ew! Wait, yes that's the one!" She says while waving her finger, making different outfits appear on the teen until she is satisfied. "By the way Velvette, did you know that Melione has a mate mark on her neck? I figured since you two are close she would have told you if she mated with someone," Vox asks.

Velvette froze. She knew and she was happy that her friend found someone worthy of her, but she couldn't tell Vox that. "Oh please, there's no way! She would have told me if she did," Vel smoothly lies. Vox seemed to buy it since he changed the subject.

"Well, looks like you have everything under control here," Vox says. "Of course I do. Fuck you. Now shoo!" She says while flipping him off and waving him away. "Take care of the piss baby," she says going back on her phone.

Vox walks down a long hallway, at the end of it there's a door and two bunny girls stand on either side. When he got closer to the door, the two girls opened it letting him inside. Red smoke covers the couch in the living area that Valentino is lying on.

"Fuckin' finally!" He growls, sits up, and throws a glass cup on the floor. "Kitty, another drink. Can you believe what that piece of shit did? The ungrateful whore!" Valentino says and throws the wine glass that the little robo-fizz gave him.

"Um, which whore are we talking about this time?" Vox asks with a sigh. "Fucking Angel Dust. Who the hell else would I be talking about? That fucking slut walked out on me. Me. I fucking made him," Valentino seethes as he paced back and forth. (It was in that moment a giant boulder fell right on Valentino's head...I'm sry continue)

"Without me, he's just a bag of meat with some mildly entertaining holes, he says matter-of-factly. Vox looks up from his phone in amusement. "Angel quit?" He asks. "No. He didn't fucking quit. It's worse. He moved," Valentino says and throws Vox's phone at the wall, destroying it.

"He thinks he can just walk in here, work, and then go home somewhere else. Can you fucking believe that!?" Valentino asks as if it was the most absurd thing in Hell. "He thinks he can run off and shack up with Lucifer's bimbo daughters?" Valentino walks over to his closest.

"Angle is living Lucifer's daughters now?" which didn't surprise him because he knew how close Angel and Melione are. He's just surprised Angel is living with them. "Yeah, your fucking ex, and that bitch. Chalkie, or Chandler, or...I don't know. Something mannish like that. She's got this hotel and—," Valentino says digging through his closet, finding his two pistols. (In that moment another boulder fell on Valentinos head...continue👀 )

"And which of these makes me look sexier?" He asks Vox, holding up the two pistols. Vox chuckles. "What are you doing? Val? You're not going over there," Vox says in a warning tone. "That slippery twink is going to remember who owns him. I'm going to fuck everyone in that rancid shithole, I swear to God," Valentino says, ignoring Vox.

Vox grabs Valentino by the collar in frustration. "Val!" He says, his voice glitching a little bit and then chuckles trying to calm down. "Think about it. Our brand is perfection," Vox starts, walking Valentino to the window. "And what do you think chasing whores around town will do for our image?" He questions.

"Uh...Fuck it up?" Valentino answered questionably. "Right!" Vox says and you can hear cheering in the background. "Do you want people thinking you can't control your own employees?" Vox asks with a grin, taking the gun away from Val. "No." Val replies quickly. "Exactly. And, hey, you still have him under contract. He isn't going anywhere. So you should..." Vox pauses, wanting him to answer.

"Do nothing?" Valentino says. Vox wraps his arms around his shoulder. "Great idea. Now, that's why they pay you the big bucks," Vox says as if he was talking to a child. Valentino sighs. "But I really wanted to shoot someone," he says and pulls out another pipe. Vox lit up the drug with his power. "Well, let me call up the lowest earners this month," Vox suggests. "Oh you know me to well," Valentino chuckles darkly.

"You know Angel isn't the only one spending time at this ratty hotel with the devil's princessas," Valentino says while smoking his pipe. "Oh, who else is there? Someone who owes you money?" Vox asks not really caring.

"Someone who owes us much more than money," the pimp says with a chuckle. "The Radio Demon is there and the rumors that the two of them are mates have been confirmed," Valentino says, and Vox glitches and scratches the desk in rage.

"What did you just say?" Vox asks with a fake laugh, turning to look at the moth demon with a crazed look. "You heard me," Valentino replies. "Alastor came back and he's mated to my Siren, and that wasn't the first FUCKING THING YOU TELL ME!" Vox shouts in rage while grabbing Valentino by the collar.

My worst enemy and the woman I love are together...That fucking bitch! How dare she do this to me...ME! She's mine whether she likes it or not!

(oooo he delu lu if he think AL will be ok with this)

"Hey, killing Alastor and getting the little princess back is your kink," Valentino says with a grin walking over to the monitor. Vox teleports to the screen and sees Alastor "fighting" Sir Pentious.

********************

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Arrgh, Oh! Please! Stop!" Pentious screams out in fear. Alastor and I just laugh as we torment the snake together, his tentacles wrapped around the ship while I use some of my magic.

"Um, Melie, Alastor? I think he's had enough," Charlie says trying to get us to stop tormenting Pentious. "Nah, he's got a few more hits in him," Angel says smirking.

Alastor turned the ship on its side and Sir Pentious fell out of it, landing in front of us. "Thanks for another forgettable experience," Alastor says while twirling his cane and sticking it to the ground. I giggled at his theatrics.

"Thank...you... for letting your guard down!" The snake demon says and uses his tail to rip...my dress. Before I can even process what that fucker did, Alastor made a static elk sound, let out some of his demon form, and blew up Pentious, sending him across Pride Ring.

"He fucking ripped my dress! Mom sent me this on our 180th birthday" I seethed in anger feeling my magic starting to surface.

𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Fuck! Charlie, Angel, and Vaggie thought. Charlie knew how much of a temper Melione had. It was scary even though it wasn't directed at them. "I want him...DEAD," she growled and started turning into her demon form.

"Darling calm down. Look," he says calmly and waves his hand to fix her dress. "How about you and I take a stroll through the city and go to that bakery you love so much hmm," he offers. Melione instantly turns back to normal and smiles shocking everyone on how quickly her mood changed.

"Really!" She says excitedly as she wraps her arms around him in a hug. He chuckles at her happiness and nods, patting her head. This would be the first time they're out together in public.

She releases him and the two link arms, walking towards the city but is stopped by Vaggie speaking. "Wait you're leaving? Alastor, we need your help. We need you to do your job," Vaggie says causing the two to stop and turn towards the group.

"We need a wall," Angel adds gesturing to the hole in the hotel. "Of course. Can't let my new project fall into disrepair already. What would the papers say," Alastor says and snaps his finger, summoning shadows with construction equipment. The two demons then made their way to the city

Angel giggles and pushes Vaggie to the side, and walks towards one of the shadows Alastor created. "Hey, sweet cheeks. What you doing later? I love a man with a giant...tool," he flirts with a grin.

********************

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕖𝕖'𝕤 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣

"See? Look, at how he flirts with that guy, and he's not even paying," Valentino says while pointing at the screen with Angel on it. "Who is that? I'm gonna fucking kill his whole fucking family. Vox? Vox?," he says turning towards the TV lord who stared at a glitchy Alastor and Melione in rage.

*******************
Vox
Melione
Alastor
Alastor & Melione
Valentino🖕🏽

That fucker is back!
Yeah, I thought he was gone for good too

It's been seven years
You still pissed he almost beat you that time?

Uh, fuck you
Just sayin'

Things have changed a lot since he left town
That's for sure

I gotta send a message of who's really in charge of things now!

Welcome home!
I'm gonna make you wish that you'd stayed gone

Say hello to a new status quo
Everyone knows that there's a brand-new dawn! Turn the TV on! (Camera speeds, rollin' in three, two)

Top of the hour, and we're discussing a certain has-been
Who has been spotted cavorting around town (welcome to the show)

After a seven-year absence
Did anybody miss him? (Welcome to the show)
Did anybody notice?
More on tonight's program! So, the radio demon is back in town
Why is he hanging around?
What does that mean for your family?

Well handily, I've got good news
He's a loser, a fossil and I don't mean to sound hostile
But the demon is a coward! You can take that as gospel
Pulling my viewers? Impossible!

I'm visual, he's barely audible

Stop givin' him the time of day! Don't listen to a word he'd say! I hope he had a nice vacay! But he should've stayed away!

While he hid in radio
We pivoted to video
Now his medium is gettin' bloody rare
Hell's been better since he split
Where's he been?
Who gives a shit!

Melione and Alastor are seen exiting the bakery. Everyone gasped when they saw the Radio Demon genuinely smile lovingly at the elder Princess as she at her cupcake. They look across the street to see Vox talking shit. "Would you like to join me, my love," Alastor asks with a smirk which Melione returns.

"I thought you'd never ask," she replies and they both teleported to Alastor's radio tower. Alastor took a seat and then pulled Melione onto his lap. Melione smiled and used her magic to make his broadcast reach every corner of Hell.

Salutations!
Good to be back on the air!

Yes, I know it's been a while
Since someone with style treated hell to a broadcast
Sinners, rejoice!

What a dated voice!
Instead of a clout-chasin mediocre video podcast!
Come on!
Is Vox insecure? Pursuing allure?
Flitting between this fad and that, is nothin' working?
Ignore his chirping!

Every day, he's got a new format
You're lookin' at the future, he's the shit that comes before that!

Please welcome my beautiful mate...Melione Morningstar!

Is Vox as strong as he purports
Or is it based on his support?
He'd be powerless without the other Vees
Oh, please!
And here's the sugar on the cream
He asked me for a second chance!
Hold on!
I said no, and now he's pissy, that's the tea

You fucking slut!
I'll show you suffering
Uh oh, the TV is buffering!
I'll destroy you, you little–
I'm afraid you've lost your signal

Let's begin
I'm gonna make you wish that I'd stayed gone
Tune on in
When I'm done
Your status quo will know its race is run
Oh, this will be fun

Fuck!

"Hahaha!" Alastor's shadow says from behind Vox making him jump and fall off his chair. He stared at the shadow confused as to why it was here. "Why the fuck are you here?" He asked, not in the mood to deal with him after being humiliated.

"My master will be seeing you soon, you will pay for what you've done to our Queen. Mark my words, because you will not escape his wrath" The shadow says with a psychotic laugh and grabs Vox's arm, burning a symbol on him before disappearing.

"Double Fuck!" He shouts while holding his arm in pain.

*******************

Vox did his best to ignore his bandaged arm, it was throbbing. The other two Vees asked what happened but he had waved it off as nothing important.

"We have a problem. Alastor is now dating...Melione. It's too late to stop them from creating a mate bond, so our main concern is ensuring no deal is struck between Lucifer's other brat! And that smiling freak!" Vox says, banging his fist on the table in anger. "Well, how exactly are we supposed to prevent that?" Velvette asks not looking up from her phone.

"Put something in them, that's how I get the bitches to behave," Valentino says. (Wow! What a coincidence another boulder falls on him...man we should get that checked). "Maybe someone on the inside isn't such a bad idea. You think you could force Angel to do it?" Vox asks. "Please, that lanky prick isn't even returning any of my calls. And did you forget he's besties with that puttana di una principessa(whore of a Princess), he would snitch in a heartbeat," Valentino says.

Vox groans, knowing for once Valentino was right. "We need someone her little sister would take in without question," Vox says. They both look at Velvette to see if she has an idea. She noticed they were staring and scoffs. "If you think I'm going to help you get back at Melione just because she dumped your ass and decided to mate with your rival, you are sadly mistaken," Velvette says. "But all I will say, is you need someone pathetic, desperate, with no direct ties to you," she finishes and returns to her phone. (Loyalty)

"I've employed every lowlife on this side of Hell. Who the fuck is left?" Valentino asks. Vox thinks for a moment and then grins when he comes up with an idea. "Ha! I think I have just the one," He says.

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

🔥𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥🔥

I turned my body so my front was facing Alastor and both my legs were on either side of him. We were still in his radio tower and hearing him humiliate Vox like that was such a turn-on, I can guarantee my eyes were pink by the way he was looking at me.

"Mmm. Seeing you humiliate him was so hot," I say seductively in his ear. I feel his clawed hands go to my waist and squeeze my hips almost in a warning. "Now darling don't tempt me. Didn't I give you enough last night and this morning?" He asks with a low growl, his fangs grazing my mark making me whimper.

"Alastor...please," I whimper and start grinding on him as he continues to put light kisses on my neck. He laughs darkly and grabs my throat, looking at me with dark glowing eyes "Such a needy little doe," he taunts, groping my covered breast.

"You want me to fuck you here princess?" He asks, using his free hand to bunch up my dress so my lower half is exposed. When I didn't respond right away he smacked my bare ass...hard making me moan out in pain and pleasure.

"F-Fuck yes please," I begged as I felt his bulge through his pants.

He picks me up so I'm sitting on the desk next to his broadcast equipment. He takes off his coat and red button-up, leaving him bare. He then leans down and rips my panties, making me gasp in shock.

"Alas—Oh fuck!" I screamed out in pleasure as he ate me out hungrily. I ran my fingers through his hair encouraging him. Every time I was close he would slow down and then go fast again. I was whimpering in need, wanting to release so bad.

"Alastor, please! Let me cum!" I beg him. He looks at me and smirks. This time he goes really fast and slams two fingers inside me, making me moan out his name. "Cum! My doe," he growled out and the knot in my stomach snapped. My legs shake uncontrollably as I come down from my high.

Once I'm calm I get off the desk, quickly take off my dress, and onto my knees right in front of him. I undid his belt eagerly and unbuttoned his pants. I pull both his pants and underwear down revealing his hard 10 in(😏) cock. I hear Alastor hiss when I grip his cock in my hand and look at him with innocent eyes.

I start to tease him by kitten-licking his tip, slowly pumping up and down. After a few minutes, he got tired of my teasing and shoved his whole length in my mouth making me gag slightly. "Fuck! That's it my slutty princess! Such a good girl!" He praises me, making me moan.

He makes a makeshift ponytail with his hand and continues to shove his cock down my throat mercilessly. Tears fell down my face and all I could hear was the sound of me gagging. His moan caught my ears, he was close and he knew it too because he pulled out of my mouth, laid me back onto the desk, and shoved his entire length inside me, making me scream out his name.

"Oh, fuck Alastor!" I moan out, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as he pounds into me. He grabs my throat and stares at me. "Fuck you're tight! I love you so much Melione, my beautiful Queen! You are mine!" He says making my heart melt. "Y-Yes I'm all yours Alastor. I love you too!" I say.

I suddenly feel that knot again in my stomach and whimper with need. "Al...I'm so close," I moan as he roughly hits my G-spot, making me claw at his back.

"Me too darling. We'll do it together," he says. His thrusts got more sloppy and my hips were meeting his. "Cum Melione! Cum all over my cock!" He shouts and pulls me into a kiss, as we release together, moaning loudly through our kiss.

After we came down from our highs, we leaned our foreheads together. "I love you so much Alastor," I say genuinely kissing him. He smiles at me with so much love and affection. "I love you my melody, more than you'll ever know. I will protect you with my entire afterlife," he says kissing me.

🔥𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥🔥

After getting dressed and getting a new pair of panties, I head down to the lobby with a smile on my face. I sit in between Angel's legs, my head on his fluff. We were gossiping on our phones when we saw Charlie flop onto the couch with a sigh of disappointment. "Soo...How did it go?" Angel asks as Vaggie walks behind her. "Not a single new recruit," Vaggie says with a sigh.

"Yeah well, who would wanna use their last days not fucking and fighting," Angel says with a shrug, then suddenly there was a loud bang at the door. I get up and head to the door with Vaggie. We look at each other and I summon one of my steel fans. (I've been playing MK and I'm obsessed with Kitana). We nod and she opens the door only to be greeted by the snake from this morning.

"Why hello, my dears!" He says and I immediately tackle him to the ground pointing the fan at his throat. I growl and my eyes turn red as he screams in fear. Vaggie then pointed her spear at him as well. "What the hell are you doing here?" Vaggie demands. "Melie. Vaggie, what's the problem? Oh hello again," Charlie greets the snake not even telling me to let him go

"I suggest you start talking! Why the fuck are you here?" I question, still pissed about him ripping my dress. "I-I didn't come h-here to fight. I, uh, heard that your sister is helping people. People who want...to be better?" Charlie gasps in glee. "Melie release him please," Charlie asks and I growl, pissed off but get off the snake. She can't be serious!? He literally attacked us six hours ago!

"You heard right! Welcome to our home of healing! Our resort of restoration. Our-," she's cut off by Angel. "Are you fucking nuts! This chump was trying to kill us like six hours ago! And now you wanna bring 'em in to live with us?!" Angel asks in disbelief. "Absolutely! This place is all about second chances and who deserves it more than this slippery, slithery, special little man," Charlie says with a bit of hesitation.

"Aren't you two supposed to be protecting this place?" Angel questions us. Vaggie and I look at Charlie's pleading puppy dog eyes. Damn it now I regret teaching her that... we both sighed and gave in. "Fine, I... guess he's not much of a threat without the war machine," Vaggie says, putting her spear away. Pentious looked happy. "Or even with the war machine," I add while closing my fan but still keeping it in my hand.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Charlie hugs us in excitement. "Sir Pentious! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" Charlie says, leading Pentious into the hotel. "Oh, no darling! Thank you! You won't regret this!" He says, following Charlie into the hotel. "Eh, I give him a week tops," Angel says. "I'd give him a day," I say with an eye roll as we both go to the bar.

"So...this is the bar and the bartender. This is the curtain, and this is the new wall after you broke the last one, heh, and, oh, this, this is—" Charlie is cut off by Vaggie grabbing her hand. "Babe you don't have to show him every detail," Vaggie says. "Sorry, I'm just so excited to have our first real guest!"She replies excitedly.

Um, Angel is actually doing good. I hope they didn't forget that today is his six-month mark of not using drugs!?

"Uh, what the hell am I then?" Angel asks offended, crossing his top two arms. I glare at Charlie for even saying that. "You're an important part of our family here, Angel," I say softly, he smiles at me. "But you, um, uh..." Charlie couldn't find the words. "Constantly make us look bad, sexually harass the staff, and have literally never once tried to improve?" Vaggie lists and I glare at her.

Angel is trying...Don't get me wrong he has his moments but he's been clean for six months. That's huge for him. So this is really pissing me off that they're degrading him...not in a good way(I know some of yall have that kink 😏)

Charlie noticed my glare at her girlfriend and corrected her. "What she means is, it's just nice to have someone interested for once," she says, making Angel frown as she walks away. I rub his back in comfort and give a side hug.

Bring your ass down here Al! That fucking snake is here and Charlie is trying to replace Angel with him!

I'm heading down now dear. Don't want you ruining the carpet again.

It was one time, not my fault the dude was a bleeder

Mmmhmm sure

Go to Hell!

Already here, darling!

Touche

"Over here we have our maid Niffty," Charlie says, gesturing towards my little psycho who's playing with Winter. Niffty gasps and runs towards the snake. "The bad boy is back," she says, then jumps on him. "Never leave me again," she says in a creepy voice, making me laugh.

I notice Alastor at the bottom of the staircase and walk towards him with a smile. He wraps an arm around my waist. "We're about eighty percent sure she's harmless," Charlie reassured. "And over here we have--Oh, uh, Alastor, our gracious Facility Manager! You've met our newest guest, Sir Pentious... Heh Heh," Charlie says nervously.

"Ah, yes. You're the one who ruined my girlfriend's dress," he says eyeing Pentious. "I definitely remember you now," he says sinisterly, eyes glowing a slight red. Pentious gulps in fear, Charlie notices, and comes up with an idea. "Well, I guess this is a great time for your first lesson. "How to apologize" The first step to becoming a better person is to admit when you are wrong, Why don't you give it a try? For your sake you better mean it!" Charlie says pushing Sir Pentious closer to Alastor and me.

"Yes, um, miss, er, Your Highness, please forgive me for attacking you and ruining your very lovely dress. Um, here," Sir Pentious says, handing me the piece of fabric he ripped off, but Al took it. "Oh wow! Not many people have been able to get this much off her! It must have meant quite a lot to you," Alastor says, burning it.

"Apology accepted. But try something, I cut them both off got it," I say the last part with a sinister grin. He nods with a fearful expression. Alastor kissed my cheek and headed back to his office to finish some paperwork Charlie gave him while the rest of us went into the parlor. I sit in an armchair with my legs dangling over the arm, with Angel sitting on the floor in front of me.

"Now that we have a new resident, I think it's important we all get to know each other! So we're going to play a game! Everyone, follow me," Charlie says from the fireplace. "My name is Charlie," she claps. "I like to sing," she claps with a smile. "And when we get to know each other it's the greatest thing!" She says and claps two more times, and then gestures for Sir Pentious to continue.

"My name's Sir Pentious," he claps. "I like to build," he claps again. "And despite my stupid Egg Boiz, I think I'm very skilled," he claps one last time and then gestures to Angel and I, for one of us to go next. "No/This is stupid," we say in unison. "This is not stupid! It's just a game! Sir Pentious did it well so now please try to do the same!" Charlie says, clapping each sentence. "I am too sober for this," Angel says pinching his nose. "Well, get used to it and learn how to play, this is gonna be your whole day!" Vaggie says with a grin, clapping her hands at the end.

*******************

Angel is wearing a trench coat and hat while holding a script, and Sir Pentious is roleplaying as an innocent child wearing a sailor suit, licking a lollipop. "Oh, I'm a bad man on the streets who never got enough hugs," Angel starts reading, I try my hardest not to laugh. "Now, where's an innocent kid I can sell crack to?" He says blankly. "Wow. Who wrote this?" He asks.

"It's great, right? Keep going," Charlie says, waving him on. "Hey you," Angel says with a sigh. "Who, me?" Pentious responds with beaded eyes. "Yeah, you look like a kid who could use some devil's dandruff," He says with a glare. "Oh, for fuck's sake," he says. "Not me. I have to go home and study," Pentious says.

"Come on kid, it'll make you cool like me...The crackhead...Mel stop laughing," Angel says, while I chuckle at the way he said crackhead. "The only cool thing here is to say no to drugs. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off not to have sexual intercourse before marriage!" He says proudly, causing Charlie to clap for him.

"Yes! Oh, bravo, bravo! Wow, Pentious, at this rate you'll be redeemed in no time" Charlie says and I frown at that. I look at Angel and see the sad look on his face. "I...I'm going to bed," he says sadly. "Angie..." I say and he gives me a fake smile before going upstairs.

"I am so proud of you, Sir Penti--Are you fucking kidding me!" I shout cutting Charlie off, standing up from my spot on the couch. Everyone looks at me in shock. "How can you say that to him, but not to Angel!" I say. "So, his progress means nothing to you guys! Do you even know what today is?" I question and they all look at me in confusion. "Wow! Some friends you are. Today is the six-month mark of him being clean," I say and they all gasp in shock.

"He hasn't used Angel Dust in six months. It was tough, but he did it. I can't believe you! Especially you Lottie!" I say and they all look down in guilt, besides Sir Pentious. I point at him. "I don't know why you're really here, but one thing for sure is that you will NEVER replace Angel," I finish and storm off after my best friend.

I'm in front of his door trying to calm down, once I am I knock. "Angie...It's Melie. Can I come in?" I ask. I hear a soft yea and I open his door and enter, shutting it. I see him on his bed going through his phone with fat nuggets and a defeated look on his face. I walk over and sit on the bed next to him. "Lemme see," I say softly, gesturing for him to hand me the phone. He hands it to me hesitantly and I look to see voicemails from... Valentino.

I sigh and delete them all. I hand Angel back his phone and I begin to run my fingers through his hair. "Angie. Please don't listen to him. You are so much more than what people think. Behind this confident, sassy, flirty facade there's a man who just wants to be free and live his afterlife right. I see the monsters inside your head," I say softly and he looks at me.

By the time I finish singing, he has all four of his arms wrapped around me with his head on my chest. "I'll always be here for you Angel. Just like you were there for me," I say and he pulls away, wiping his tears. "Thanks, Melie," he replies. "Anytime. Now, how about you and I put on matching Pajamas, get some wine, and some snacks, and watch Mean Girls," I offer, he nods and I snap my fingers changing our outfits and changing my hairstyle.

"You sure deer boy won't mind if I steal you for the night?" Angel asks as we exit his room. "He said he had something to take care of in his territory. He won't be back till like 3 or 4 am." I say shrugging my shoulders.

𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

While Melione went to the kitchen to get snacks, Angel went to the bar to get red wine and two glasses. He was heading back when spotted a silhouette in the corner of his eye. "Huh?" He questions and walks towards the direction it went. Angel sees Melione's office door open, which he immediately finds suspicious since no one was allowed in there without her in it and it wasn't like her to leave it open.

Angel puts the stuff down on a nearby small table, peaks through the cracked door, and sees Sir Pentious put a hidden camera in between Melione's books on the bookshelf. Not just any camera...A VoxTek camera. "You slippery little shit!" Angel says bursting in, causing Pentious to scream in fright. "You're working for the Vees? I fucking knew there was something shitty about you," Angel says walking closer to him.

"I don't know what you're talking about...whorebug!" Pentious says with a smirk. Angel growls and tackles him to the ground and starts punching him. They start to wrestle back and forth, Angel gets him in a chokehold. "Get your aggressively average body, off of me!" Pentious shouts, turning around, and using his snake eyes to stun Angel.

"Fuck!" Angel says rubbing his eyes in pain. They were about to fight again when Charlie, Vaggie, and Melione who heard the commotion in their respective areas came to see what was going on. Melione frowns when she sees the snake in her office. "Why the fuck are you in my office," I say glaring at the snake.

"Uh, yeah, what's going on," Charlie says with a yawn. Angel grabs Pentious's arm tightly. "This little bitch is a traitor!" Angel says but the snake denies it. "Preposterous, I would never betray you. You...are my dear friends!" He says trying to hug the three, but backs away when Melione raises her red magic hand. "First off don't touch us. Second, why in the Hell would we trust you after you attacked us not even a day ago," Melione says. "Mmmhmm. Look at this," Angel says tossing the camera in front of his friend.

Melione recognized the camera instantly, she growled in anger. "You're working for Vox! Are you out of your mind!" She says, summoning her sword, and crushing the camera with it. "Ah! Abort! Abort! S.O.S! Agent Pentious in need of immediate evacuation!" He says talking to the watch on his wrist.

"Pentious?... Wait... You were caught!? It hasn't even been a day!" Vox says with a laugh. "Please, you've got to get me out of here!" Pentious begs the Tv lord. "I can't believe Val and I thought you could handle even something this simple. Do us a favor, if Melione doesn't kill you, go ahead and do it yourself, you miserable failure," Vox says ending the call.

"I...I..." the poor demon starts to cry. "Just make it quick, I guess. Not that I deserve it," Pentious says making Charlie feel bad for him. "Gladly!" Vaggie and Melione say in unison, taking out her spear. "Wait...Pentious?" Charlie says, stopping her sister and girlfriend and offering her hand to the snake demon.

*******************

Charlie
Charlie & Pentious
Vaggie, Melione, & Angel
Pentious

It's starts with sorry
That's you foot in the door
One simple sorry

Spoken straight from your core
The path to forgiveness
Is a twisting trail of hearts

But sorry is where it starts

Who could forgive a dirtbag like me
I don't deserve your amnesty

Can't we just kill him
Shoot him and spill his blood

That's an option you could choose
Works for us
But who hasn't been in his shoes
It starts with sorry

Sorry
Dig down deeper and say
One sincere sorry
I'm so sorry

And your journey's underway

It'll take to cover
Your/My vast multitude of sins
But sorry is where it begins
It starts with sorry

From the doorway, Niffty huffs in displeasure. "I hated that song! Why are you so lame? Not a bad boy," she says and stomps on his tail before walking away. I giggle at her antics. Charlie sighs in satisfaction. "Good first day. Let's get some rest," Charlie says and everyone starts to leave beside me. "Hey, mama you comin'?" Angel asks from the doorway.

"Yeah, you go ahead I'll bring the snacks," I say and he nods. Once I know everyone is gone I pick up the watch Pentious was wearing. I click it on. "What!? Oh shit..." Vox says and I grin sinisterly. "You'll have to try harder than that next time, ol' bitch," I say laughing darkly, I was about to destroy it when I see a familiar shadow behind him.

I smirk. "Good luck," I say and step on the watch, crushing it with my heel, and head to Angel's room with snacks.

𝕍𝕠𝕩 ℙ𝕆𝕍 

⚠️ 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 & 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖

What the fuck did she mean by that I think to myself. "I think she was referring to me ol' pal," a deep statically voice says from behind me. I gasp in shock and try to make a run for it when his tentacles grabbed me but the ankle and slam me onto my monitor set up.

"Nice to see you again Vox, though I wish it was in better circumstances," Alastor says in a mocking tone as I grip my side in pain. "What the fuck do you want you old prick!" I shout in anger. "Oh! I want ine thing from you my dear friend...and that is to scream!" He says as he partially transformed into his demon form.

He grabbed my burned arm and lifted me in the air. "You know I had no intention of bothering you when I came back a year ago," he starts which makes me tilt my head in confusion. You mean to tell me he's been here for a whole year! Doing wh—Oh I see

"So it is true you and that whore of a princess are together for eternity—" I screamed in pain when he broke my arm and tossing me into a wall. "Haha! I would refrain from using such vulgar language when talking about Ma mélodie," he says darkly that I shutter in fear.

He whistled and the shadow that was here earlier grabbed both my wrists and held me into the air. "As I was saying. I wasn't gonna bother you when I came back to Hell, but you've hurt someone very dear to me and I don't appreciate it," he says, that static in his voice hurting my ears.

"That fucking slut deserved everything I did to her," I say with a smirk but it completely goes away when he slashes me with both his claws. My screen is cracked and I have blood coming out of my stomach," I scream in agony.

"P-Please s-stop!" I stutter, taking in deep breaths. He smiles sinisterly. "Did you stop when she begged you too," he says and continues to claw, punch, kick, and stab me until I can't scream anymore. He sighs in satisfaction and he snaps his fingers to clean his suit. He then grabs my busted face so I'm looking right into his red eyes.

"Now listen here! If you ever and I mean ever talk, think, or even breathe to Melione I will end this centuries-long game of ours and grant you a second death, that is slow and painful...Don't fuck with me when it comes to her...SHE'S MINE NOW and I will do anything to protect what's mine," he says darkly and orders his shadow to release me.

I fall to the floor with a grunt as he teleports away with his shadow laughing darkly.

N𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝔼𝕘𝕘𝕤

AN: damn love a protective and possessive Al

Also love the bond between Angel & Melione 🤧

Anyway I do apologize for the boulders dropping out of nowhere...have no idea how that happened *proceeds to push a boulder in Valentino's direction* 🙂‍↕️

Anyway let me know what you guys think

Comment & Vote

Word Count: 8,102

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.9K 31
... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains เฟเพ‚ โžต In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, ends up in a hotel built for rehabilitatio...
131K 3K 34
โš ๏ธWARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrongโš ๏ธ We all know that down in H...
42.3K 1.1K 16
The Radio demon. and Y/N morning star. the most fabled and yet well-known demons to exist apart from Lucifer. One came to help and the other is here...
415K 9K 42
Not To long of falling into Hell and becoming a Deer Demon. (Y/n) gets taken in by The Princess of Hell herself Charlie Magne and her girlfriend Vagg...