Bonded To Her Triple Alphas

By Royhanh

"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

43

553 16 0
By Royhanh

43

Kaya’s POV.

“She doesn’t look like she had a good morning, Kade.” Kyle speaks as he shifts his attention to me.

“No, I didn’t.” My voice is a whisper, but it holds as much power as I’d like. I’m pained, and seeing these bastards and these cowards before me in a delightful mood makes me realize how really unfair this world is.

How unfair destiny is.

“She speaks.” Kade speaks, and he sits down, his back leaning against the chair.

“She’s angry.” It would have been surprising that Kieran throws Kade an awful gaze, but not in this situation of mine.

“Why am I here?” I ask before a smirk lands on my face. I’m hopeless, and I’ve reached a state where there is really nothing else to lose. I’ve lost my family. I’ve lost the one person I used to call a friend, Melissa, even though she betrayed me as well. And lastly, I lost Aiden, whom I have grown to see as a brother.

Then, I lost my own body to these ruffians’ accord and my flesh—everything for them to control. My mind is the only thing left that’s still fighting, which keeps me immune to their brainwashing.

“Oh, wait, let me guess.” I tilt my head to one side and say, “You called me here to tease me, or perhaps punish me. Or maybe even have sex with me till I’m all sore and unable to walk.”

“Well, that might do.”

“Oh, yes. Should I take off my clothes, or would you rip them off like you have always done? Isn’t that what you’d like? To act like the bastardized cowards that you are!” To be frank with myself, it feels so good to be able to talk so carefree, honestly not caring about the outcome or the cons to come afterward.

There’s a catch there, in Kyle’s face, a grimace and, as well, a look of surprise, his eyelids blankly staring at me with his lips parted.

Kade scoffs, repositioning my focus on him, and he rakes his hands into his hair.

His cheeks are a bit reddened even from this distance between us, “haven’t you quite grown to be vicious, little thing?”

“Do you not think when you push a person to the brink, they retaliate?”

“Except you cannot, dear.” His chuckle is a pain in my hearing, a dagger in my skin, or, more explanatorily, a fragment of glass shattering my skin.

I no longer want to hear any of their voices. All three of them are my worst nightmares.

“I want to make a request.” I talk as though I am not in for their approval.

At the back of my mind, I know I’m still sexually and emotionally attracted to the brothers. The recognition hurts but cannot be helped. It’s like a part of me that I can’t just correct; it’s faulty forever, and the pang is increasing, especially since I have no idea why.

The brothers burst into laughter that swept through the whole room. Kieran sniffles, his finger having swiped past his nostrils. “Tell us. What is it?”

My statement is a lope of words, “I want Aiden’s body to be buried.”

“Oh, is that the name of the boy?” With Kieran’s brows raised, he bites down on an apple.

“If you do that, I may forgive you all.” Again, I don’t know where these words are coming from. I’m just allowing myself a free flow of words, allowing myself to speak from within.

The brothers burst into another fit of laughter but soon came to a halt when my gait moved me towards Kade at the head of the table.

My eyes bear into his, unflickering till I arrive right before him and repeat, “I want Aiden’s body buried.”

“Have you forgotten your position, little thing?” His tone has tightened to a low roar.

“What could you do to me any further?”

“A lot. I’ll walk into your consciousness and make you have nightmares directly from hell. You’d continue in them, wishing and wailing and shrilling and fighting all to a fruitless objective that the torment stops. Then, I’d wake you to reality only to have you put back into the hellscape of a slumber, and you’d repeat the cycle. Imagine it. Feeling death without actually being dead.” My nerves spike at his words. That’s an awful sentence to give to anyone, but I’m not about to back off now.

Kade has taken a few steps closer to closing the gap between our bodies. The pores of my skin feel the intensity of his, the heat radiating from his.

“If you could do that, why haven’t you done it all these while? Why kill people that I love?” My eyes drift down to the others, who remain seated as though nothing is happening right now.

If anything, werewolves can play ignorance at their bad deeds.

“Because it is much more fun to kill them. The pain...”

I stop him midsentence. “Why do you want me to succumb to pain? Why do you inflict it on me?”

“I expected much intelligence from a witch.”

“Except I’m not one yet, because your kind killed everyone and everything that could have made me one.” Then, I point my finger at him. “But that’s not the matter, is it? You punish me for a reason other than the fun of it. If you wanted me to live in pain, you’d have left me for the dogs to feed on or Alpha Alaric to torture. However, you did not.”

“I command you to stop now!”

“I will not!” I shout back, which causes his eyes to flick to a red glow. It was sudden. My eyes almost thought it was my brain playing tricks with its interpretation.

Kade’s voice is far from ethereal; in fact, it is the opposite of it. He’s roaring, and from every breath of his, I can feel tension. At the back of his throat, with each exhalation and inhalation, there is a familiar, low, rumbling, coarse sound.

“You all are suffering from infatuation. There’s a delusional affection in your mind towards me, and you’re already obsessed. That is why you’re keeping me. But only to keep yourself from feeling weak, which exactly you are—a coward and a fool and nothing less—you decided to worsen my life like it’d bring you any peace.”

Kade’s hand tightens around my throat, his fingers clocking to the very back of my neck to keep me gagging. In a flash, my eyes shift to his plate of food, and reaching out to a knife, I thrust it into his heart, which sends him taking a staggered walk backwards.

Shocked by my own action, I did the same action, my palms shaking. I never imagined I could hurt someone in reality. Kade deserves more, but I’m not supposed to be evil.

Gravity changes course all of a sudden, and my stomach is hitting the table, and Kieran is pinning me into the chair with just one hand, and he’s clipping my ass in position with his thighs. As I feel his dick against my ass in the suffocating proximity, he whispers, “do that ever again, and you’re dead.”

My heart is hammering within me, my sebaceous gland is on the spike with perspiration, and my lips are trembling lightly.

The door opens just then, and a raging voice quakes, “what the fuck have you guys done with my servant?”

Kieran releases me, which enables me to see the face of their uncle. He looks like he is about to tear each of their stomachs open to get his answers.

“Uncle, he went against our rules. There’s nothing to be worried about. We’d gift you another.” Kyle is the one to talk to.

“I am much more concerned about your motive! What has come over the three of you?”

“Everyone, leave!” Kade orders with his Alpha tone.

My sight catches him removing the knife from his skin with a squelching sound, like that’s not his body, and he feels no pain from it.

The sight is distressing, so I hurry out of the room along with the maids, but not without hearing Kade call my name. I didn’t stop.

I stroll down the hallway to my room, and the moment I’m able to shut the door behind me, my back slides down its frame and warm tears flow down my cheeks.

There’s too much pain I’ve encountered from the previous night until now, but amongst it is a fairly significant satisfaction from hurting Kade, even when it goes against all my knowledge of the personality of a witch.

I’m supposed to be good, but to protect myself in this place, I don’t have a choice but to be brutal as well. Only if I can gain my powers soon.

The thoughts of killing myself roam through my mind again, but that’s not my decision now. Rather, I must find a way out of here. Neither Aiden nor anyone that I once loved would want me to kill myself, so I shall find a way to escape her and find my powers, and when I do, I’ll come back for the triplets.

I will make them suffer so much that they’ll be the ones with the thoughts to kill themselves.

That’s my decision, and that’s the aim I’m after!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.9K 43
In the world of supernatural, anything is possible. However, some things are written in stone by the Moon Goddess herself. In the Werewolf Kingdom...
43.6K 2.4K 61
COMPLETE I threw my head back and laughed. "Yes, that's what I would scream every single time you tortured me. Funny how the roles are now reversed...
90 20 10
"What?" He spat, knocking over his glass of tequila in the process. Those brown eyes melted into mine. His stride was fast, and he got to where I wa...
101K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...