Why?

By M4Y2L0T

Who will HE be? More

Chapter I.
Chapter II.
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII
Chapter XIV.

Chapter XIII

0 0 0
By M4Y2L0T

I look at the text. I have no clue what to say back. Well first off where the fuck did he get my number from. I know that Elijah wouldn't give him my number.

how tf did you get my number deon. > Y/N

deon . < ay don't worry bout it momma. open  ur curtains bae

-

I look around. No way is his window right where mine is. I get up from my bed and look out the curtain slightly.
He's standing right there. With his phone in his hand, just looking at it. I open my curtains and unlock my window. I see him excitedly start opening his window. I open mine too.

Deon: Ay what's good ma?

Y/N: How'd you get my number Deon?

Deon: I got my ways. Ain't nun to worry bout

Pure silence. All he does is stare at me while he licks his lips. I hate the way he looks at me.
I mean yeah it's nice, but it's the same way Elijah looks at me. The worse part is that it's not Elijah. It's his best friend, Deon. I hate him.

Deon: Ay you good?

Y/N: No. I'm creeped out weirdo

Deon: Ay bruh chill. I just wanna get to know you

He winks at me.

Deon: I'm coming over beautiful.

Y/N: What?

Deon: Yes? Bet on my way

Deon closes his window and leaves. I close my window and curtains. I quickly text Elijah that something came up and we can't hang out today.
I then hear a knock at the door.
Thank god no one's home. I go downstairs and open the door. A tall, dread head at my door. He's looking down at me, he's really close to me. I move back a little to create space.

Deon: you ain't gonna just leave me out here? take me to your room or sum

I don't say anything and just drag him inside. I shut the door hoping nobody saw him at my door. I walk up to my room as he follows me with a little confused, but happy look on his face. We get into my room and I close the door. He sits down on my bed, as if it was his. I look at him.

Y/N: What do you want Deon.

Deon: Bro I told you already. I wanna get to know you

Y/N: Why all the sudden though?

Deon: Just something about you coming into the room I was in at the party and making me apologize. mm

He looks at me and stands up. He moves closer to me to the point he's hovering above me. I don't know what to do.

Deon: It turned me on you know.

He put his finger under my chin and slowly lifted my head up to face him.
I swallow hard. The tension is building up so fast. I didn't expect him to be this forward with me.

Y/N: Deon I was drunk.

Deon: And? you're still a goddess sober

He leans closer towards my ear.

Deon: you're so fucking irresistible Y/N.

I feel myself cave in. I have no clue what do to now. He's so close to me. I can feel his breath touching my neck.

Y/N: Deon I can't.

Deon: Can't what? You guys aren't dating are you?

Y/N: No but..

Deon: Then it don't matter. He doesn't need to know. I ain't gon tell him, are you?

Y/N: I mean no. He'd be so mad

Deon: Then he won't find out Y/N.

Deon slowly leans down and looks me in my eyes.

Deon: Let me kiss you Y/N. At least a kiss. don't make me beg.

I look him in the eyes. He slowly moves his focus down to my lips.
I mean he does have a point. Me and Elijah aren't dating yet. It wouldn't be considered cheating.. would it?

Y/N: I don't know Deon.

He moves his mouth towards my ear to whisper to me.

Deon: Y/N. Please.

The way he said that. ugh. I can't.

Y/N: Deon you need to leave. Please.

Deon gets the hint. He begins leaving. I sit down on my bed not knowing what to do. I can't even process what just happened. I can't do this.
I lay down and slowly drift off to sleep.

5:47 AM.

I wake up. I look at the time. It's early but might as well start to get ready for school. I get up and head towards my bathroom. I brush my teeth and get dressed, I do my makeup and sit down on my bed.
I still have a couple minutes before I have to head to school so I go downstairs and grab some breakfast.
As i'm eating I think about what happened yesterday. It was too much for me to handle.
Deon is going insane or something.

I start heading to school once I finish my breakfast. I'll have a couple minutes to talk with Ximena and Elijah before class starts. Hopefully Deon won't try to sit next to me today.

I arrive at the school and immediately see Elijah. He's by himself in his car. I pull up and park next to him. I wave a him and get out of my car. He unlocks his car and motions me to get in. So I get in.

Elijah: Hey ma, how's it going?

Y/N: I'm good boo. How are you doing?

Elijah: I'm good, especially now since you're with me

Elijah grabs my hand and kisses it.

Elijah: We should hang out after school or something. My folks got some business shit outta town.

Y/N: Yeah i'm down to come over

I give him a gentle smile. We talk some more and then head inside the school. Elijah walks me to my class. Before I go inside, he stops me and kisses me. He leaves and I head inside. The first person I see is Deon. He's mad.
He shouldn't be though. He does know i'm talking with Elijah anyways. As i'm heading towards the back of the class, Deon stares at me. Not with a good look at all. But I don't understand. I sit down in my seat and see Ximena was right behind me. She sits down next to me.

Ximena: Girl what was that about?

Y/N: Hm? What are you talking about?

Ximena: I saw the way Deon was looking at you. Felt the tension, he's mad at you or something.

Y/N: Oh. He's mad cause he saw Elijah kiss me before coming inside. and um..

Ximena: um???

Y/N: He tried kissing me and I rejected him.

Ximena: WHAT?!! no way.

Y/N: Shh!! shut up!

Ximena: Oops! Girl that's all kinds of bad. No way he was about to backstab Elijah..

Y/N: Yeah.. I don't know girl..

Ximena and me talk about the whole situation a little more until the bell rings. Class begins. The entire day went on as a blur.
I sat at Elijah's table for lunch. Deon wasn't there. According to what Deon told Elijah, he just felt sick and went home.

.

.

.

End of chapter XIII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 26 19
things I wish to say.
324 37 11
โ˜…๐ƒ๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก...
His Kryptonite. By Nqaba_

Mystery / Thriller

296 11 14
As the villainous antagonist secretly lives out his fantasy, will he be stopped by her one true love? Or will she lay wavering in the storm?
250 39 18
๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ?? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข?? ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐ผ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘ฆ? ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก...