ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏғ sʜᴜsᴜᴋᴇ ᴜᴄʜɪʜᴀ

By HttpsHoshi

What if Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Uchiha had a son? The older twin brother of Sarada Uchiha. What do you think... More

Character info
Prologue
Chp 1 [academy]
chp 2 [The Hokage's son]
chp 3 [Iwabe the repeater]
chp 4 [Metal Lee goes hard!]
chp 5 [A ninjutsu battle of the sexes!]
Chp 6 [on a mission]
chp 8 [nightmares]
🌸 [A Mother's Joy]
chp 9 [The demon beast appears!]
chp 10 [So it's you]
chp 11 [Run, Sarada, Shusuke!]
chp 12[Shusuke and Sarada Uchiha]
chp 13 [The boy with the Sharingan]
chp 14 [Shusuke, Sarada and Sasuke]

Chp 7 [Love and Potato Chips!]

399 11 0
By HttpsHoshi

Narrator's POV:

"What happened to the guy yesterday?" The Nara kid asked. They're currently on the art room and sketching the faces of the Hokage. Shusuke don't know what exactly happened yesterday because he's absent in class for two days. "What exactly happened?" The Uchiha finally asked. "Class rep have a another little confession yesterday." Inojin answered.

"I heard you're really popular with the guys, miss class rep!" Inojin teased Sumire who blushed beside Shusuke. And hide her face using the sketch pad. "How did you know about that already?" Sumire asked. "Everyone knows that. You're popular with the boys, you know." The older Uchiha spoke but then Namida screamed, causing everyone to look at her.

"Namida! what's wrong?" Her friend wasabi asked with worry. Confused as to why he screamed like that. "T—The blackboard..." She said as she pointed her finger to the board Infront of the class. Everyone looked at board and there the words Sumire, I'm always watching you. Was wrote.

Everyone was shocked, even the Uchiha himself wonder as to why how the hell someone wrote that to the board? He swore that he didn't sense someone wrote that on the board. "I didn't even felt anyone stood up nor heard someone is writing on the board." The Uchiha furrows his eyebrows as he glanced at Sumire beside him.

She looked sacred for her life. "W—What is going on?" The Uzumaki asked. "It's him." Chocho replied with a serious look on her face or rather a angry one. Shusuke was confused, what do they meant by that? He took a glance at Sumire again. "Don't worry... I promise he won't hurt you." Shusuke whispered to Sumire who nodded and mumbled a thanks.

After class the seven kids who's, Boruto, Shikadai, Shusuke, Mitsuki and the three girls stand down the stairs, where Mitsuki pointed out that Boruto knows who's absent today. The older Uchiha didn't know what's even happening but since he made a stupid promise to Sumire to protect her, that he didn't even notice the words he had said, he have no choice but to fulfill that promise.

While Chocho spoke nonsense, Shusuke noticed a paper falling down. "Paper?" The male Uchiha spoke as he looked up where everyone followed his movements and also looked up. More papers fall down to the kids, like a million pieces. Shusuke looked down at Sumire who got on her knees to look at the paper who fallen down on the ground.

He saw Sumire was frightened so he looked at the paper she was holding. "Sumire, You look cute today." Shusuke read it as his face turned sour. Is this some kind of boy who had an obsession over a girl? Shusuke already used to it since he also sometimes got these kinds of letters. But since Sumire is a girl, she's sure scared.

"That guy's the only one who could've done this." Shikadai spoke, which Shusuke's confusion grew. Who is the guy they're talking about? Poor Uchiha just missed two days of school and things happened that he didn't even know. "Yeah, that's for sure... How did he do this?" Chocho is right, even Shusuke will admit it.

The team decided to search inside of the Academy, Shusuke was about to refuse but Sarada grabbed him to come along with them since he also made a promise to Sumire to protect her. He's walking beside Shikaidai who's ahead to the team, but when they had a little distance with the girls, Shusuke sensed something was wrong.

And that's when a automatic door that came from the ceiling, slide down, separated the two teams. Leaving the girls all alone by them self. Boruto pounded on the door but it wouldn't budge. "If I use chidori there will be a chances that I'll hurt them..." The Uchiha thought as his calm demeanor turned into a angry one. He's afraid on what will happened to the girls, especially his sister.

"They're running away." Shusuke spoke where Boruto called that they should wait us. This is just getting interesting for the Uchiha. The Uchiha took the chance and break the door down using the infamous technique of the 6th Hokage. The chidori.

He made a big hole a pretty big hole at ease. "That's cool Shusuke! You should've done it sooner!" The blonde cheered as they ran to the direction they think the girls ran into. "I could harm them if I use the technique while they're on the other side of that door." Shusuke explained as they fasten their speed.

As they were running, they saw the unconscious boy, Denki and they also noticed the purple smoke that was coming on the room where the ninja tools are. Shusuke hurriedly ran to her sister who's struggling to breath. "Are you girls alright?" The two girls nodded their head, gesturing they're fine and it's just the smoke making it hard to breath.

Boruto asked Denki on what happened, and that where Shusuke noticed that Sumire was missing. After they noticed she's missing they heard a loud scream, a familiar scream who sounded like Sumire that was coming on the rooftop. Shusuke looked at the Boruto who nodded at him. They quickly ran to the rooftop with the others following behind.

When they reached the rooftop, they saw Sumire getting trapped by the guy who Shusuke didn't recognised and a terrified Sumire who's not able to move. "That's enough!" Boruto yelled.

Shusuke knows from that moment that the guy have an unhealthy obsession with Sumire. "It's that Shadow." Boruto spoke as he looked at Shikadai. "You said he didn't have yesterday!" Replied back to the blonde. Shusuke raised his brow, confused as to what the two were talking about. But there's only thing that needs to be done. "Kill the guy if he's a threat." With that, he draw out his sword.

"Shusuke." Sarada looked at her twin. "For protection." He spoke without any hind of emotional. Sarada is already used at his brother being like this, but she could felt a bloodlust coming out of his brother. "You damn natto guy! I'm gonna crush you!" Chocho yelled as she pointed her finger to the boy.

"Sumire... I'll get rid of these guys right away, okay?" He said as he throw a Kunai at Chocho who got reflected by Shusuke using his sword. "Thank you, Shusuke." Chocho smiled at the Uchiha who's facing his back at her as he stand Infront of her while Shusuke shot a glare at the boy. "We're gonna knock him off." Boruto spoke as the blonde spare a glance at Shusuke who was already staring at him.

"So I don't need to kill." He thought and nodded to Boruto's plan. "Hey!" Boruto yelled as he walked Infront of the guy with a serious expression on his face. "We'll take you on." He said as he stopped Infront of the guy. Shusuke sighed and placed back his sword on his back. He just hoped that the guy is interesting so he could have a good fight.

"Get away from the class rep!" Boruto ordered which made the guy crazy and repeat the word shut up. Shusuke looked at him with disgust on his eyes. He found the guy really weird which reminded him of Orichimaru who had that long hair and weird face.

And that's when he disappeared after he said the disappear jutsu. Shusuke was amazed. He didn't know that there's kind of jutsu like that. He smirked. "Interesting jutsu..." He thought as he turned around. And that's when Shikadai that he used the jutsu to write something on the board. "Sumire is the only one who can see me." He said which made Shusuke annoyed.

He started throwing Kunai at the three where Shusuke had no choice but to use his sharingan to reflect the Kunai. As he was dodging the Kunai, he looked at where the Kunai was coming and he saw a chakra. From that moment he knew that it's the guy. He smirked at himself and that's where Chocho yelled causing the Kunai to stop.

"Do you really think that's this is the way to class rep heart?" Chocho spoke where Boruto lecture her to shut up. "Sneaking around and doing stuff like this won't make a lady look at you." Chocho spoke as she took out a green bag of chips from her back. "I picked these gross chips. Because they sat on the shelves forever." Chocho said as she looked at the chips on her hand.

"What? P—potato chips?" The Uchiha and Uzumaki spoke in sync as the both of them looked dumbfounded. "But you've hidden yourself and you're not even out on the shelf right now. Even this potato chips are stepping out to the challenge, but you've just completely removed yourself from the chance-at-love-shelf!" Chocho said as she raised the chips.

"I did step up to the challenge! but it didn't work." The boy spoke behind, which Chocho looked at where the voice was coming but Shusuke heard something landing. "So there's no reason to go back on the shelf." He spoke and Chocho again looked at the direction where the voice came from the but guy appeared on the other place again which is behind chocho.

The boy let out some words before running towards Chocho with a Kunai on hand. Shusuke was about to protect the girl but instead the Kunai stopped, just the Kunai was about to stab Chocho.

Chocho used the talk-no-jutsu at the boy who end up accept defeat. Chocho offered a chips at the boy who took a bite at the chips and that's where he sat on the ground Infront of chocho looking defeated.

"All right!" The girl beamed, "what do you mean, all right? You almost got stabbed, you know." Shikadai spoke, which is true. She was about to stab but she forgave him? He even hurt her, but she forgave him. In Shusuke's eyes, he doesn't understand how they could make the guy as their friend that easily.

The boy then started crying with an ugly face. At the end of the day, they forgave the boy and forget all those things happened. The four boys are eating at the Hamburger restaurant including Shusuke who got forced by Boruto to go with them so he could explain what happened earlier.

They were talking about the incident earlier and thats where Shusuke found out that Boruto is really seeing things that normal people can't see. Even his sharingan can't see the chakra he was talking about. Which is impossible because sharingan can surely see chakra. Just what kind of chakra they were dealing with?

As they were talking about the chakra Boruto added that the chakra came from monster or something. "A monster?" Shikadai asked. "Wait hang on!" Boruto smiled with red circle blush on his face and white cartoon eyes.

He took Shusuke's textbook and started to draw. "You know, that's mine, right?" The Uchiha spoke which got ignored by the Uzumaki who keep drawing on his textbook.

After he finished, he pointed out the thing he saw. But the way he draw it... Is just not right. The three looked at him dumbfounded. "You saw something amazing." Mitsuki spoke as he don't want to tell Boruto about his drawing.

On the other hand, Shusuke was fighting the urge to laugh. "How stupid can this dobe can be?" He thought as he stared at Boruto with white cartoon eyes.

"A—Anyway, I've never heard of such a thing." Shikadai spoke, trying not to make Boruto feel bad. "Do you think that these incidents are related to chakra?" He added as he put a finger on his chin. "I've noticed it. The way they act is almost something or someone is controlling them." Shusuke spoke out his thoughts which made the three to agree with him.

"I should tell Lord Hokage."

(Thank you y'all for the votes I got! THANK YOU SO MUCH ^^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.9K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
1K 40 28
In "The Uchimaki Legacy: A Tale of Family, Renewal, and Destiny," embark on a captivating journey into the heart of Konoha, where the legacy of the U...
949 26 7
What if Boruto wasn't the only protagonist of the story? This fanfiction will follow part of the story from the anime, with obvious changes. Stories...
138K 2.8K 26
"I forgive you." Boruto was shocked. "On one condition." "Of course." "You said you would do anything, right?" Sarada asked already knowing the answe...