What a Reality ||JJK x OC||

By itz-stuts

Achieving youth and wealth is often a dream for many, but do they truly understand the hardships it takes to... More

๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
ยท:*ยจเผบ ๐ŸŽงOutfit Board๐ŸŽง เผปยจ*:ยท
Oc Profile + A/n
Love Interests
Playlist
Tiring Night - 1
The Truth - 2
Shopping Time - 4

Breakfast and Dinner -3

62 3 4
By itz-stuts

3rd pov:

It was 7 in the morning, Pihu yawned as she made her way to her kitchen, feeling the exhaustion from being woken up multiple times during the night. The events of last night seemed like a blur to Pihu, almost dreamlike. She hoped it wasn't just a dream.

Opening the cabinets in the kitchen, Pihu grabbed a saucepan to make tea. As she worked, she noticed Satoru walking towards her.

"Good morning, Satoru," Pihu greeted him with a yawn, setting water to boil and preparing two cups.

"You're up early," Pihu remarked as she sat down in front of Satoru, who seemed lost in thought.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Pihu asked softly, taking a seat across from him.

"It's nothing," Satoru sighed, resting his head on the table.

"Here, have some tea. It'll help clear your mind," Pihu offered, placing two cups of tea with biscuits on the table. Satoru brightened up as he took a sip, expressing his delight at the taste.

"Woah! It's good, so sweet and perfect!" Satoru exclaimed.

Pihu chuckled warmly, "I'm glad you like it."

Satoru smiled gratefully, "Thank you for taking care of my students."

"Oh, it's no trouble at all. Besides, it was getting a bit lonely here," Pihu replied, nibbling on a biscuit.

"What's on your mind?" Pihu inquired, noticing Satoru's contemplative expression.

"Well, I always wanted to live a normal life, you know? Coming from where I do, you're trained to be mature and strong from childhood. But now, after all this, I'm not so sure anymore," Satoru admitted, taking another sip of his tea.

"Then don't think of it that way. Just enjoy the time you have here before you go back. Don't dwell on the past or worry about the future, just live in the moment," Pihu advised.

"For an angry raccoon, you're surprisingly wise," Satoru teased with a chuckle.

"Raccoon?! After everything!" Pihu gasped dramatically, joining in his laughter as they enjoyed their tea together.

•─────────✦❀✦────────•

It was 8 in the morning, and everyone was up as Pihu prepared breakfast. She noticed two pairs of eyes peering at her from behind the kitchen column and chuckled as she turned around to see Yuji and Nobara bobbing their heads to the music.

"Good morning," Pihu greeted with a smile, causing them to yelp and adjust their stance awkwardly as she chuckled.

"Good morning, Pihu," Nobara replied, inspecting the cooking cauldron (kadai).

"What's this?" Yuji asked, peering over Nobara's shoulder.

"It's Poha, ever tried it?" Pihu asked, ruffling their hair when they shook their heads.

"Well, you're in luck because that's what's for breakfast today," Pihu said, noticing Yuji's interest in a sharp knife and quickly stopping him. "Don't touch that, Yuji."

"Alright, let's head to the breakfast table," Pihu said, setting the plates down.

After a few minutes, everyone started emerging from their rooms.

"Good morning, Megumi. How was your sleep?" Pihu asked as she served him breakfast. Megumi yawned and replied, "It was pretty good. Thank you for the food, Pihu."

"Good morning, Nanami. How was your sleep?" Pihu greeted, but Nanami took the bowl from her hand. "Please, you've done enough for us. I'll serve you. And good morning, it was one of the best sleeps I've had in a while."

"That's good to hear," Pihu smiled before being hit by a pillow.

"Lo ho liya meri Good Morning ka chacha tau ek" (Wow, what a great start to my morning,) Pihu muttered sarcastically, turning to find Sukuna as the culprit, while Yuji, Satoru, and Nobara laughed and filmed. Nanami and Megumi facepalmed at the scene.

"Woman, make my bed," Sukuna demanded.

"No, do it yourself. I have other things to do," Pihu retorted, serving breakfast to Nobara.

"What did you say?" Sukuna said threateningly, his face was written with the phrase, 'I'll hit you with a cleave and dismantle if you talk to me like that'

"Bael ho? Kam dimag hai? Samajh nahi a raha hai kya?! Abe kaha diye nahi toh apna kam khudh karo! Jyada baketi kiye na toh ek kantap marenge aur khopdi yahi paros denge!"(What? Are you dumb? Can't you understand? If I told you once, then do your own work! If you keep talking nonsense, I'll give you a slap and serve your head for breakfast!) Pihu responded playfully, turning the argument into a banter.

The atmosphere lightened as Sukuna finally sat down huffing at the fact that Pihu was winning, and Yuji and Nobara jumped out of their chairs, excited to eat.

"This is so good!" Nobara exclaimed with stars in her eyes, while Yuji nodded enthusiastically. Pihu chuckled at their reaction. The group of ex-sorcerers sitting on the dinning table eating their breakfast. Yuji, Nobara and Satoru were basically jumping in their seat cause how good it tasted while Megumi and Nanami had a please expression. Sukuna on the other hand he just had a odd expression, so taking it in positive Pihu thought he liked it.

"Thank you," Pihu said with a smile, feeling grateful for the lively morning. Having a group of people who enjoyed her cooking and ate with her made mornings much more enjoyable than before.

•─────────✦❀✦────────•

Pihu and Satoru were sitting in the living room, screaming in joy while watching cricket.

"Are six mar diye!!" (That's a six!!) Pihu exclaimed, her excitement palpable.

They hugged and jumped around, sharing the thrill of the game. "This time we'll finally win!" Satoru cheered, their jubilation filling the room.

Meanwhile, Sukuna grumbled as he entered the living room. "Why is the blindfolded bastard screaming? What the hell are you watching?"

Pihu rolled her eyes. "Aye hai dekho kon a gaya apni chamanchindi shakal leke"(Look who is here with their ugly face) she muttered under her breath.

"Hah?! You're not that good looking either, woman!" Sukuna shot back.

"I beg to differ. I'm flawless. Hoor ki pari hai hum" (A beauty straight out of a fairy tale) Pihu retorted with a smirk, while Satoru chuckled and stuffed his mouth with Uncle Chips.

"Yeah, more like a monkey really"

"Aur tum kya ho lakadbaghe?" (and what are you? a hyena?)

Sukuna, intrigued, asked, "What are you watching?"

"Cricket. It's like baseball, but better," Satoru replied, his eyes glued to the screen.

"It's Lucknow vs Rajasthan," Pihu added, her attention fixed on the game.

"Abe yaar!" Pihu and Satoru gasped in unison as the Rajasthan team took a wicket.

"Chi! Chi! Chi! bhai tum manhoos hu pata hai, jab se aye ho na ek wicket kha liye ho" (You bring bad luck, you know that? Ever since you've arrived, we've been losing wickets) Pihu accused Sukuna with a mock glare.

"I agree with her," Satoru chimed in, earning a cushion thrown at him by Sukuna.

"Just wait until I get my hands on you," Sukuna sneered, to which Satoru simply stuck his tongue out in playful defiance.

•─────────✦❀✦────────•

It was night time, and everyone gathered around the dining table for dinner. Even though it had only been a day since they arrived at Pihu's house, everyone was enjoying themselves immensely. Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi played Ludo with Pihu, while Nanami and Pihu delved into a discussion about Indian politics, which had caught Nanami's interest after reading a newspaper. Satoru and Pihu watched cricket together, while Sukuna and Pihu engaged in playful banter. It was a peaceful and enjoyable time for everyone, a stark contrast to the constant fear of missions and death they were used to.

"Hey, I was thinking, since you guys can understand Hindi, how about I teach you a little?" Pihu suggested as she took a sip of water.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, especially since we might be here for a while," Nanami agreed, passing a chapati to Yuji.

"Yeah, and then I can cuss  out those annoying people on the server!" Nobara exclaimed excitedly, prompting laughter from Pihu. "That too," she added.

"I'm not interested in learning anything from you," Sukuna scoffed, earning an eye roll from Pihu as she retorded, "Seekhne ke liye na dimag chahiye hota hai voh aur voh tum mein hai nahi" (For learning you need a brain and you don't have that)

"Oh yeah? If your so smart how about I blow your brains out?" Sukuna shot back.

"Alright, let's not fight at the dinner table," Nanami intervened, sighing.

"But it was getting interesting!" Satoru protested, receiving a smack from Nanami in response.

Pihu smiled warmly, taking in the lively atmosphere at the dinner table. Despite their quirks and occasional arguments, having them here felt like a throwback to her college days. It reminded her of the carefree times when she could roam around without a worry, free from the pressures of work or any other responsibilities in life. The nostalgia and joy of those moments filled her heart as she cherished the company of her unexpected guests.

•─────────✦❀✦────────•

(1427 words)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...

Till we meet again...

Byeee..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
160K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...